[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

This is not a happy ending. This an open ending.

Director Nim, you don't know the different???

Exactly!! When he said happy ending, we keep our hope high and zassss!! just like that our hope shattered into pieces

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

lets pray we will just get a nice like 10 mins clip of a modern HS and modern Ws meeting, or at least the potential of meeting.

i feel like at the end of the whole drama,

WS was just as miserable as he once when he first entered the palace to when he became king.

everyone left him? i mean WHAT???!!

WS you truly deserve better!!

I praying for special ep too. Even Wang So meet Hae Soo even they just coincidentally meet while walking on road I wouldn't mind T.T

• Like 9

wow what a drama... daebak !! an open ending is fine for me after whole bucket of tears in this episode.. and i don't know... it's like something left behind and i have a really high hopes that sbs will give surprise for special edition about the epilogue of this drama... it's unfair to give an ending for hajin's life in miserable way. she suddenly remember everything and end up crying alone at the museum while at the ending gwangjong said that he will find her in another life... it's like she receive a punishment in after life for leaving him alone at the palace.. he should find her and we should witness it!

but i love the last scene for the ending... love it so much..

• Like 10

Thats it? THATS IT!? I AM SO FURIOUS I WOULDNT EVEN BOTHER TO ANALYZE... Where is that happy ending?! this isn't only angsty, it's not even giving us any GODDAMN CLOSURE! and giving us present jimong? present Jimong can just go to hell with his hinting words (nothing happened coincidentally, the wheel will spin itself blah blah blah), man, you told so yourself that So must give up a love from a person that is not even from this era and So, you mean if you aren't in the same era as her you wouldnt even look for Hae Soo? now every heartwarming scenes will be tainted by that ending... 

At this point I'm waiting for any bonker news about season 2, extra episode or whatever. any bonus, hidden, directo's cut scene or something? let's see what the cast and the crew are going to comment with this. they will be fried and stirred alive before that happen :angry:

Why do I even bother myself with this drama? why did I watch it in the first place? WHY THAT ENDING WHEN I'M ALREADY SO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN IT? IF ALL THE PREVIOUS EPISODES INCITES FLAGELLATION, THIS ONE TEMPT ME TO PERFORM SELF MUTILATION :bawling:

Thanks, Scarlet Heart! Thank you for SCARRING ME FOR LIFE! :bawling:

• Like 10

Jimong comes from the future like HS too?  That's my suspicion before.

So that's the end?   :dissapointed:

Well, didn't expect too much .... at least I had fun hanging out here in forum enjoying your post and gif guys.

Anyway, We have no other choice but to accept this sad reality so I'll just be thankful for LJK gracing my screen every Monday & Tuesday.  I'd still re-watch it with sub to see his performance ...  it might feel different when there is sub.

Thank you for the company everyone and be blessed always.:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 9

Guys, I'm not sure if this has been already shared but 2hrs ago the cast were eating together not sure if LJG was there but IU was. SD (Z.Hera) posted it on her insta but not as a picture but as a video/snapchat thing, you can now do on insta. You can see it by following her instagram. 

Sorry, just noticed it's been shared. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16