[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Just now, kaoriharang said:

WE HAVE? oh my goodness are you serious?

okay i officially hate the last two episodes.

We get Jimong . Let's do a character study on Jimong shall we?  

What did Jimong do but give half prophecies and not give any important info until after the fact?

It's like saying, I knew it was going to snow yesterday two days later.

He so great he couldn't tell GJ that HS was dying? He didn't read those stars did he?

He may have brought HS to the past on purpose, to then what, screw her life over for an ancient dude.For the greater good?

Then how insanely evil to meet in her own era and force her to remember memories of no use but to further f**** up her mind. What was the point of that?

You have an insane love affair in the past, which was yesterday, had a baby a week ago, and then you're supposed to go on with your life?

Jimong, that ego of yours.

If you are so great, in the first sentence you should've recognized the HS of Goreyo chose not to remember. What an richard simmons.

I officially nominate Jimong as the most hated man of this drama.

• Like 16

Just now, kdramawriter said:

Also, does Go Ha Jin not remember her daughter? I felt like they really lost the thread with the daughter there, which was SO unexpected. 

Lol, yeah actually that's one thing to point out.. What about her daughter... Like what's going to happen to her- or i mean WHAT happened to her in the past?? That was kind of just thrown in the air and forgotten about in the end...

• Like 11

1 minute ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

So uh... what was the point of all those poems she was writing?! Why didn't he see the arrow and cry over that?! 

And WHY THE HELL did they show the eclipse with WS if HE WASN'T GOING TO THE FUTURE!?!?!?!

The scenes are in the editing room probably! :lol: Time to kill the editors. 

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, MyMindIsASnowflake said:

I think HS woke up.... and lost her memories... she has snippets of WS in her memories but thinks it was all a dream She sees JM who looks like he recognizes her, but she doesn't.

Her memories start coming back of WS... ITS NOT A DREAM SILLY GIRL. More memories come back. YES. She realizes its not a dream. Sorry i'm watching SBS and international at the same time, and they are both slightly different.

I think she realises she changed history... he didn't kill everyone like he would have, and instead poor GJ is standing there all alone. HS CRIES.

Wait... then we cut to HS and WS wearing period clothes talking? Dream sequence? I am sorry if i am confusing people. I am confused what is happening in the last 5 mins?

I think international version ends with WS looking into the camera and we see the scar on his face once more as he says If we are from different worlds, I will find you. My dear Soo.

I... what? I need to sit down find all the versions of this episode and watch this episode again.

I WILL MAKE IT MY LIFE'S MISSION TO ENSURE A SCARLET HEART RYEO 2 IS MADE!!!

SBS, TRY ME!!!:angry:

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, hanatanada said:

im trying to be positive and think that gwangjong saying that he will go and find her means that we will have a second season

me too...I'm trying to be positive...I'm so disappointed that so wasn't in the future...and what??just jimong...beeeuuuhhh...So was all alone in Goryeo...hiks #hugGJ :bawling:

but, it's rare that kdrama with an open ending had a 2nd season....But I'll pray for MLSHR 2nd season...plisss PDnim and all the crew~~

I think I'll be lurking for fanfic site to see a happy ending so in the future...whoever write MLSHR ff, tag me tag me :)

• Like 7

BAD ENDING... NO MODERN WANG SO... AIGOOO.... PDNIM SHOULD WATCH CDRAMA  JADE PALACE... THOUGH THE STORY IS WEIRD AT LEAST THE ENDING IS GOOD. THE HERO (8TH PRINCE) BEFORE DEATH PUNISHMENT  BEAM TO THE FUTURE AND MEET THE HEROIN

I THOUGHT THAT THE PAINTER WILL BE WANG SO... OR AT LEAST LET FUTURE AND PAST CONNECTED THROUGH PAINTING AND LET THE WANG SO SEE MODERN HAE SOO CRYING 

OR AT LEAST SHOW A SCENE OF WANG SO TAKING CARE OF HIS DAUGHTER SECRETLY

giphy.gif

• Like 13

I was not really expecting a happy ending so I am not really upset about that. I am upset about the unanswered questions. And also I could have done without the baby arc.... The baby thing didn't make no sense to me. HaeSoo was really sick but you are expecting people to believe that she had the strength to give birth?! At one point I really thought the writers might kill her character during childbirth. 

• Like 14

Okay we're finally done with the series!

Overall the show was just okay to me. In the beginning, it was really good. Very exciting and keeps us all anticipated for what happens. However I gotta agree with everyone, somehow the last few started not becoming so exciting for me. I was hoping that the ending would change my opinion however.. sadly to say, very disappointed at the very end. 

I am sure everyone as well as me were waiting for present day Soo and So to meet. And I gotta say, I was pissed. Like very pissed. Everyone of us were getting our hopes up that the two will meet in the present day, sadly, this did not happen. 

On a positive note, today's ep was very sad, I cried when Soo died. It was really very emotional. Also the scene where So read her letters and felt guilty. 

I believe that if this show had the chance to spread it out about 25+ eps, it would be perfect. But then again, it doesn't happen for k dramas. Sigh. Wouldn't it be awesome if the cast had filmed two endings and SBS would release the other ending for like a special episode? Hehe, but that didn't happen so I guess I could continue and dream. 

Anyway, I really had fun on this forum! Glad to see many interesting analogies about the show every week! Hope to see ya'll soon~ 

PS: I can't wait for Lee Joon Ki's next project already woohoo~ ^^

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Jimong was a beggar in Go Ha Jin's timeline and this one not... I think this is another life of her that remembered the events. 

Okay, I'm going to calm myself down for a minute.

Is this an indication that they could POSSIBLY have a season 2??

It was an open ending right? He did promise he will find her everywhere she is and JiMong of the future is different from past??

Like gimme some hope PLEASE SHOW!!!

• Like 11

Sorry to say but this isnt the script writers fault on this they are following the novel from my understanding the other 2 versions (i think one is chinese the other is korean), ended in similar fashion she wakes up in a busy museum etc looking at the historical pictures of what she left behind and she is in tears reflecting and he walks up to her modern day asks if she is okay and then walks away he doesnt recognise her.   I was gutted on the original, I just was hoping as the lead wasnt bad it would go well.

Even then would of been even remotely acceptable if she hadnt of spent so much time chasing after HS instead of WS instead.  That disappointed me and invalidated any feelings she might of even had later.

• Like 6

OMG the ending ... we are happy because they have a daughter and then last minute were waiting for the 21st meeting but NOPE didn't happened 

yesterday im asking they remove the pregnancy in the story ... today they added it in the story

But the ending .. a lot of people are disappointed including me. 

but i think there is a story behind the last scene of both of them ... i will wait here in soompi ... i know someone here in forum can explain it 

• Like 7

Just now, feyRa_SHINee said:

me too...I'm trying to be positive...I'm so disappointed that so wasn't in the future...and what??just jimong...beeeuuuhhh...So was all alone in Goryeo...hiks #hugGJ :bawling:

but, it's rare that kdrama with an open ending had a 2nd season....But I'll pray for MLSHR 2nd season...plisss PDnim and all the crew~~

I think I'll be lurking for fanfic site to see a happy ending so in the future...whoever write MLSHR ff, tag me tag me :)

with an ending like that they really closed it with season 1.. there was no chance of season 2... :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5