[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

IT'S ALL FUTILE AND MEANINGLESS. 

I HAVE SAID IN ONE OF MY POST BEFORE THAT WHAT IS THE POINT OF GETTING TO WHAT YOU WANT/AMBITION/GOAL IF IN THE PROCESS YOU LOSE WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU, LOVE. 

HE REMOVING HIS CONCEALER, BECAUSE IT IS THE OLD HIM WITH THE SCAR THAT HE AND HAE SOO ARE HAPPILY TOGETHER.

WITHOUT COVERING HIS SCAR, HE CANNOT BECOME THE KING BUT HE IS WITH HAE SOO TOGETHER HAPPILY. 

IN HERE, THERE IS NO HAVING IT ALL, GORYEO. 

• Like 19

omyGod my one and ONLY wish is not to have the K-drama ends like C-drama where they meet and WS doesn't recognize HS.

BUT NOT LIKE THIS. HELP. WAIT WAIT THAT CANT BE IT??

omyGod my one and ONLY wish is not to have the K-drama ends like C-drama where they meet and WS doesn't recognize HS.

BUT NOT LIKE THIS. HELP. WAIT WAIT THAT CANT BE IT??

• Like 9

Don't know why do i feel so exhausted now ;)

The end wasn't strange...it was predictable...but my romantic soul just can't bear it...even subs won't make it better this time

Gotta find something to heal my pour soul...then will come back

• Like 12

Just now, Killa92 said:

I am confused a bit... Did Hae Soo changed history? Omo...

She did actually. At the ending scene we see WS/GJ standing on the stairway with all the people getting killed but instead the painting portrays him as standing all alone. So in a sense she did change history a bit.

• Like 13

WAIT IS THAT IT?

I know it's poignant and beautiful and poetic and all that but listen here, pd-nim, you've stringed us along for too long for us not to get even a smidgeon of narrative closure. Like NO. I can live without poetry and poignancy, it can all go into the dumpster. I JUST WANT CLOSURE OMG. 

How can you give frickin Wang Won some emotional closure and then deny us that?? istg, 
pd-nim 0_0

• Like 12

What an epic fail of ending! if they have followed the Chinese version, I expected the modern HS to reunite with the modern WS too. I'm totally infuriated right now!!! It's so sad to let HS recovering her memories and knowing she has lost such a love, and leaving WS alone in a enormous palace, without WS. This ending SUCKS! :angry:

• Like 11