[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, smhelen said:

Thank you.  I don't see much of anything in her behavior. Maybe, she had a crush on her fellow actor. 

yes i thin she does but who wouldnt though. He is so hot onscreen imagine in real life but i feel like he friend-zoned her lol

• Like 7

@ilovecoffeeandbooks.. it was stated in the Asianwiki that in the number od episodes, it is  20 + 2 specials. And with a citation or reference from naver. When I checked naver, it was in korean and its no way  i coukd read it. Hahaha! But in case anyone here who can translate it for us. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002738959

• Like 2

Hello everyone! This is my first ever post after lurking for a while...another one of those emerging from the woodwork. I had to do this before the series end: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the fabulous sharing...I would have missed many nuances and symbolism if not for this forum.

MLSHR becomes even more interesting with a community like this here.

Bracing for the final together with you....

• Like 17

I finally decided to watch ep 17 and now I still pondering on ep 18. And I know with all my heart today ep will be a really messy crying session before we can enjoy the ep 20. I really wish that with all the unhappiness and death, the writer can end well with a good ending.

37 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Sorry.. question! I just read posts in random and watched clips flying around. So sorry if this has been answered before. 

Exactly what happened to Won in BBJX version. How come he still alive and breathing here? :crazy:

I think So is leaving the last greatest death for snake Won. He knew how Won was like. Plus KGJ is a smart man. He just using Won to reveal those betrayals.

For HS, many of my friends and I feel that tonight ep is like a full wake-up call for her. She never learnt from ep 16 when she rushed to find So. For me, I already know, KGJ is an anti-hero and he was being forced once again so ruthlessness must be shown. He did warn Wook about his Wolf-Dog nature but this bugger refused to listen. Still forced him up the wall.

Somehow, I really like KGJ, the most developed character. But because of all the time skip, those that miss the reminder of the time skip won't know that he also growing up during those time skips.

Now I got to prepare my heart for tonight for I might watch live stream and IUmushimushi streaming. =(

• Like 9

I never hated yeonhwa until kang Hanna posted her wedding pix on instagram, like immediately the morning after the episode.

Thanks for plunging the final dagger into my heart. I think she have no sense of public sentiments.

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

yes i thin she does but who wouldnt though. He is so hot onscreen imagine in real life but i feel like he friend-zoned her lol

I always think if an actor could be very open with his/her opinion as well as open with the gesture and treatment towards another opposite gender actor, means there is no feeling involved. Especially in SK, where the celebs are extremely cautious to be caught dating or leaving trails for anything to be considered scandalous. LJG has been very open in term of his opinion and gestures towards all of his co-stars be it it MLSHR or in his previous dramas. So yes, I agree that he friend-zoned KHN in and out drama. Basically I think he friend-zone everyone except Shin Min Ah until she turned out the one friend-zoning him.  

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I never hated yeonhwa until kang Hanna posted her wedding pix on instagram, like immediately the morning after the episode.

Thanks for plunging the final dagger into my heart. I think she have no sense of public sentiments.

It's interesting to see the different takes people have on the photo Kang Ha Na posted. Honestly after seeing those photos I kind of felt at ease. I remember I was still scared after seeing their wedding scene but her image kind of told me 'it's just a drama, no need to worry...'. Those images healed some of my scars actually :)

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Anyway nearly everyone is a villain in this show except to me: Baek ah and Wang Mu (cp)

CP wasn't bad but I remember being annoyed at him at times. I remember CP turning his back on WS (before the poisioning) and although CP was manipulated by Queen Yoo and Won I was stilled angry that he didn't trust WS after he risked his life for him during the spirit ritual. However CP was a good man, he always saw the best in people it's a shame he went crazy and died like that :(

• Like 8

21 hours ago, antiherofans said:

598 People. And they probably will cry, right?

Okay, how many tissues and ambulance do we need?

What to worry... the King is there to comfort them or they may not even be concentrating on the screen..  more to LJG :D ... or they may need ambulance as to shock seeing LJG live!  Imagine if his attire would be of GJ or WS :heart:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, shiraru said:

Freakin' hell...Won is still there?? I thought he would be executed or exiled like Jung, since someone here has said that historically, Gwangjong only killed Won because of his treason (please correct me if I'm wrong). The fact that he easily lied and threw Chaeryung (plus Wook) under the bus because of his 'confessions' also should be a huge alert for Gwangjong; he would betray anyone for his own safety. GWANGJONG, I THOUGHT YOU'RE SMARTER THAN THIS, YOU CAN NOT TRUST THIS GUY IN EVERYTHING!!

Oh well...I shouldn't judge before watching the whole episode...but still, the preview showed the very sight of healthy Won alone made my blood boil. I think I'm going to prepare a big pillow later in case I feel frustrated with the some parts of the episode.

imho, i think gwangjong using wang won to strike back at wang wook.if u want to live , u have to cooperate with current king

• Like 12