[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

On 25/10/2016 at 3:59 PM, zi4r said:

(Okay, I am taking a break from doom-and-gloom posts. Let me write some posts using less critical brain and more hormones. :D)

The one saving grace out of last night's depressing and underwhelming episode:

Gwangjong is hot!

I sure am gonna miss WS's gorgeousness in a ponytail, but hey! I can get behind this form of hotness too.

And my favourite scene of last night? Actually not the OTP.

It is this "Family Dinner" scene...

... because that's what it is. THIS is WS's true family.

Look at Baek-ah's little pout & glare. Adorable!

Gonna try and focus my energy on the good parts of the episode..... as few and far between as they are.

Yes positively! thanks @zi4r move our energy & minds to more healthier brighter lovelier side of the drama.... watching 4 eps back to back this weekend will be a very tiresome day :sweatingbullets: Should I call in sick on Mon & Tues or maybe on Wed :huh: Dear Hub.. please understand my mood swing craziness this weekend :):w00t::tears::angry:

Btw, just to understand better.... the one with SBS logo (under MyAsian TV) is local/Korean version & the one shown on One HD is an international version right?

• Like 9

I'm seeing the "Soo not saying 'I love you' to So" plotline a lot in this forum, and my masochist heart is saying that... It's intentionally done by the writers. She will eventually tell him that she loves him, but not in the ideal OTP scenario everyone wants. Here's some fanfiction for ya'll, of how I imagine she'll say it.

The stars in Goryeo, they're shining brightly and almost cruelly tonight. Fate had been unkind to them, and in a pathetic final attempt to bring back the moments they have lost throughout their years of separation, they've chosen to gaze at the stars, stars they can only see in Goryeo. 

Soo was pale. Her petite body, which was somehow hiding superhuman strength both in mind and in body for the past few years, was now incredibly frail. She could hear her beating heart in her ears, whispering, failing. So held her delicately as they were sitting on the cool grass at the top of the hill. He won't let her see how incredibly pained his face was, knowing that this might be the end. He hugged her from the back warmly, gently, but also in a strong manner, just like the king he is. 

"I'm so sorry, Soo-ya," he mutters in her ear while also whispering sweet nothings.

"Pyeha, I have something to tell you,"

"Mwo?," He replies. Heavy lumps were already forming in his throat. He kissed her temple, snatching every last available moment to let her feel he loves her.

"Do you recall when we were but teenagers? There was a story of me bumping my head and acting like a completely different person afterwards," She said as she slightly glanced back to see his face. 

"Ye. What about it?,"

"The truth is, I'm really a different person, Pyeha. I am from a different time. I am not Hae Soo of Goryeo, I am Go Ha Jin from the future," He looks at him intently with those doe eyes.

So could barely register what she just said. Yet, somehow, it made sense. "I know nothing will happen to you tomorrow.", "You will ruin everything!", "Whatever you do, don't kill your brothers." All these statements, after all this time, they weren't mere warnings or premonition. But now, as she was dying in his arms, he did not care for any of that anymore. 

"Wherever you are from, I will always find you. I will follow you even in a different world."

Soo smiled at this, while tears were forming in her eyes. She could feel her body giving up on her. The draining of her life was already evident on her pale, chapped lips. And yet, So still kissed her with all the gentleness and fury he could muster. As the kiss was cut, So looked at Hae Soo intently, tears dripping freely from both of their faces.

"Pyeha... Ani... Nae Sa Hwangja Wang So. In this life, and even in the afterlife, in all dimensions and different reincarnations... I love you."

AND THEN SHE DIED. :tears:

bow

• Like 21

3 hours ago, clarissasan said:

I wonder if the leaked kiss photo was just a 'deleted scene'. I hope not :( We need Hae Soo to meet Wang So again after their separation and before she died. :bawling:

In that photo Hae Soo wear clothes with dark collar which only indicate the clothes she wear when she worked as Lady Oh's subordinate. That yellow dress with dots. But we all know when she was in that position there was no intimate action happened between HS and WS. Or that dark collar was just WS clothes's sleeve?

Hae Soo also had formal hair-do in that photo.

WS had bangs in that photo so we assume it's not when he wore his majesty's clothes. 

That leaked kiss scene also happened during the day in someplace like a garden or courtyard?. In whole 18 episodes, the kiss scene that happened during the day was when HS gave peck to WS and they kissed again. She wore clothes with bright collar as court lady though. 

So actually there's no definite scene that can indicate to this photo yet. if I'm not mistaken.

I'm confused :(

oVnE6b.jpg

I don't believe that this was the "Forced" Kiss, because his bangs were scattered across his forehead, head was slightly more tilted to his right, and there was more tension on his face when he Forced his Kiss on HaeSoo. Plus, WangSo hands were around her neck during that kiss. If you look close enough in the left corner of the shot, it looks like she is kissing him or returning a kiss due to the hand. I am pretty sure it could be her hand grabbing him. In the "Forced" Kiss her white sleeve from the Court Lady costume she was wearing was in the shot, but in this one it appears that there is a bare hand and that she is wearing dark clothes. And it can't be WangSo hand due to the location that it is at (or it could just be his neck has an odd shadow).

The only conclusion that I can come up with is that it can either be a Deleted Scene or.... a Scene waiting to happen.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, kdramawriter said:

:'( and she doesn't get to have one because of her position. It's not like she's a queen who can do things in the palace. That "pretty room" that YH tells her to stay in is a CAGE. 

Yeon Hwa will rule the palace because she is the Queen. She will have power to control everything in the palace now. She will be cruel to her because Hae Soo is the king's lover. Hae Soo in the palace with YH as the queen, that is hell on earth.

Living the palace is her only option

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, Mimi Suhaina said:

It was just from the deleted scene... You can see from WS and HS hair... I believe it was from their first kiss remember?? Try to watch that ep again.. Nahhhh there will be no more lovey dovey for uri WS and HS... It really break my heart......

I did this some time ago. Is not from the episode of the first kiss. Her clothes are different. @clarissasan

174a32c7d5.jpg

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, sweetpealover said:

I don't believe that this was the "Forced" Kiss, because his bangs were scattered across his forehead, head was slightly more tilted to his right, and there was more tension on his face when he Forced his Kiss on HaeSoo. Plus, WangSo hands were around her neck during that kiss. If you look close enough in the left corner of the shot, it looks like she is kissing him or returning a kiss due to the hand. I am pretty sure it could be her hand grabbing him. In the "Forced" Kiss her white sleeve from the Court Lady costume she was wearing was in the shot, but in this one it appears that there is a bare hand and that she is wearing dark clothes. And it can't be WangSo hand due to the location that it is at.

The only conclusion that I can come up with is that it can either be a Deleted Scene or.... a Scene waiting to happen.

Damn MLSHR fans are sharp hahaha

• Like 16

Hi! I've been lurking in this forum for some time now, just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their thoughts and feelings regarding Moon Lovers^_^ I haven't watched any dramas as thoroughly as this one since Damo, (I've watched and quit many dramas)and omg, that was an emotional roller coaster for me. I am loving LJK & Iu's chemistry, and will feel really sad when the drama ends.   I do hope they act  in another drama together in the future.  I did watch the original BBJX, but skipped quite a few scenes BC I just wanted to finish watching it, but I don't feel that way with this version, I want it to be longer...:tears:I'm looking forward to a happy ending!  I will probaby shed a barrel full of tears along with everyone else.

*new LJK fan now, I did watch him in MG, Arang, and SWWTN,  but I never completed the dramas... This time around, he's peaked my interest and I even watched the King & the Clown!:wub:

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

I'm seeing the "Soo not saying 'I love you' to So" plotline a lot in this forum, and my masochist heart is saying that... It's intentionally done by the writers. She will eventually tell him that she loves him, but not in the ideal OTP scenario everyone wants. Here's some fanfiction for ya'll, of how I imagine she'll say it.

I also think is on purpose by the writer.

In the first half of the drama, Wook said "I love you" to her, she doesn't reply and they hugged. 

Wang So said "I love you" to her, she gave him a kiss.   

• Like 17

1 hour ago, AryRa said:

just lovely to see it in slow motion :wub:

Thanks! Saving it for later viewing. At this point, I couldn't smile watching it (paused it halfway) but teared up instead, just like the other fellow eclipses below... I think I need to take the whole week off next week. Tuesday and Wednesday will probably not be enough. Whether it will be a sad ending or happy, I will be glued to this thread, I'm sure. Gosh, the production team and cast are surely very good being tight-lipped and professional as to not leak any finale, aren't they... I will admit I secretly wish for a leak of the ending :P

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

I am teary eyes watching this video and I am supposed to be working!!!!!!!!!! but what the heck am I doing?? Browsing this thread instead for the past 2 hours :bawling::bawling:

52 minutes ago, pass3rby said:

I cried another bucket. Thank you!!!!

21 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

I didn't cry all day long... and i was so determined not to do it because i wanted to wakeup tomorrow with normal eyes... and then i watched this video and cried tons.. i think i can relate with HS when she feels suffocated...

20 minutes ago, milwon said:

@AryRa that slow-motion video is so pretty that it brings tears in my eyes. They are truly two pitiful souls that met in a wrong time. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, hiluna said:

UF was also tagged for a sad ending like ML so maybe people in Korea like happier and funny shows and don't really want all the angst associated with sad dramas. I am sure that if LJG did a good rom-com it would be a hit but it really isn't his style to go after an easy script. He likes the challenge of a difficult multi-faceted character which is why he is so good as Wang So. After such a heavy duty character maybe he ought to relax and do a lighter drama.

Yup, agree with you. He needs to step out from Wang So's character after this drama end. Lighter drama will be the best option.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, rosaluv said:

That cheek kiss is just perfect.. they look so much in love with each other.. IU's look & smile at him sealed the deal for me

Looks really natural. The cheek kiss is one of my favorite kisses. I hope they release BTS of that scene. :)

• Like 16

Hai everyone...

I have been a silent reader and enjoy this forum very much... nice to read all of your thought & opinion :)

I am curious about the rules that a woman with scar is not allowed to marry a king.  Is it also applied for marrying a prince ?

What if Wangso already married Haesoo before he got the throne ? 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, rosaluv said:

That cheek kiss is just perfect.. they look so much in love with each other.. IU's look & smile at him sealed the deal for me

I just realize that LJK has a beautiful cheek bone :wub:

well... he is indeed beautiful

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Thanks! Saving it for later viewing. At this point, I couldn't smile watching it (paused it halfway) but teared up instead, just like the other fellow eclipses below... I think I need to take the whole week off next week. Tuesday and Wednesday will probably not be enough. Whether it will be a sad ending or happy, I will be glued to this thread, I'm sure. Gosh, the production team and cast are surely very good being tight-lipped and professional as to not leak any finale, aren't they... I will admit I secretly wish for a leak of the ending :P

it bring tears when watch this video... :bawling:

but it can heal my broken heart ... just imagine that the episode of MLSHR was stop at that point hehe...

it's beautiful to watch, they both are so in love ... so natural and very sweet moment... not passionate but it really sweet 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I did this some time ago. Is not from the episode of the first kiss. Her clothes are different. @clarissasan

Maybe, that would be their last kiss?

Oh no, why do I have to think about that... :tears: sadness approaching

2 minutes ago, AryRa said:

it bring tears when watch this video... :bawling:

but it can heal my broken heart ... just imagine that the episode of MLSHR was stop at that point hehe...

it's beautiful to watch, they both are so in love ... so natural and very sweet moment... not passionate but it really sweet 

Would you please, help me with the video? I can't find it. Thank you

• Like 9