[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

19 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Hide contents

THE IT boy is very talented please watch his work before commentiing ..

LJG is ALREADY IN THE A list actor ... he is 34 (35?) .. he is in his prime .. low rating does not has any relation to his performance in SHR . HE IS GREAT...

So does PBG as LY .... he can act, he taken acting classes and he is versatile .. similar to LGJ .. (just watch him in R88, Monster etc)

I like both of them and I hate reading bias comment such as this ... if you have watch MDBC you wouldn't have carelessly post such remark :D .. please consider feeling of MDBC fans that are also following SHR  .

Chill Sis!! I didnt say PBG is a lousy actor. The "it" boy I mentioned was an example to make a point. I did watch MDBC. 

Sorry Mod. Off topic a little bit. Now back to our topic MLSHR. 

15 hours ago, syeramy said:

@dears KissAsian has the SBS Korea Version :)

TQ. I need to watch SBS Korea Version because I was confused with the missing scene discussed here which are not in OneTVAsia last nite. Geez!! go a lot of work to do to patch all the scene. :wub:

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Sbs One version only has Yo hearing Eun's voices after seeing the arrows, not the part where he sees Eun's sillhouettes. Youku version also didnt see the sillhouettes.

The envoy thing said by Jimong is the same in both sbs one and youku. But the chinese translation differs:sweatingbullets:

one version said Jimong chose the stormy day, the other version said it was the envoy who chose it, but sbs korea said Jimong chose it.....

The only glaring difference between SBS One and Youku is the sequence of the general's question of what would WS throw away. Youku was before WS went to court, SBS one is a flashback.

Both version has no backhug from HS.

You can see why my mind start to boggle :sweatingbullets:..... Am I watching Inception?:lol:

Lol.. r thr three versions now?

I thot like everytime only two versions..

Backhug is thr at d end.. when ws returns from his trip n after d scene when yo is hurting hs holding her wrist

So youko version aired yest

N sbs aired on 18 available everywr..all sites hv updated it

Which is third ver?

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, atgirlina said:

The shadowy figures that yo saw. Didnt he called to it as if it was the late king? Didnt he said peeha or something like that?

I thought he was refering to his late father or mo, not eun.

But since i dont speak korean can someone help elaborate?

Yes it was the late king, he also saw Eun & heard his voice in the beginning & there was also a glimps of Mo pleading to him to save him & reaching his hand to him 

• Like 12

Just now, ruizaio said:

Ah I see. I guess the hallucinations will be in ep 17 for the international version, and the HK spoilers were for both 16 and 17. 

Funny that you'd mention Inception. 

The spinning teakettle inspired someone on DC to make this gif.

Also, there are speculations that there was another scene before the backhug scene.

This is one of the PD Note stills from SBS official site:

The description said it was when Jung had hidden in Soo's room, but the sleeves are different. People think So went to Damiwon after Yo's teacup throwing tantrum. People also think that he was drinking before the backhug scene. Who knows. Until we get to see all the deleted scenes... the team is working hard, the copyright holders seem open to the idea of a Blu-ray/DVD release, but the director's too busy (prolly reediting for the domestic version) to say aye or nay. Keep praying that it will come!

This might be true because just before the back hug when I was watching it seemed like he was a bit drunk and stumbled a bit when he turned around to leave before he saw HS.... 

• Like 9

I have a theory regarding evil queen..

Queen loves d king .. as passionately as she does.. n dat shows in her kids botj ws n jung.

Plus we hv been shown without a doubt that her love for d king was unadulterated..more than for her kids ( usually mothers r d othr way...kids first husband sec)

So when king rejected her n went ahead to marry someone dat too upon her childs death...she came to believe that he does not care at all for her kids n sort of lost love for them..

She just pulles one in and scratched his face wid knife..it very well cud hv been yo...n to stop him from marrying she sent her child as hostsge

Now jung is d youngest of d lot MEANING king came to her made love to her.. this moment us impt to her for multuple reasons.

From being shunned to being accepted...n sort of being d last queen to hv been loved..

This clearly reflects in how she treats ws and yo compared to jung. If at all she cares only for jung..nvr for d othr two..

Additionally this obsessive lust for power i believe is also related to king. D man clearly loves hia throne..n d king to succeed will be hus preferred son..or say by rules of society king will hv to pay more attention to d new king n his mothr.this i feel is additional minor reason to dieze power. Ofcourse bigger reason is power..neone wud want to b d most powerful spevially wen she doesmt treat othrs well

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

There were some great filming angles that the director used which I want to highlight.

Here when Soo was entering to serve the King, WS was already inside, what's so great about this?

Firstly, he was seen when the door of the room opens, hence showing his side view because he was facing the king. But what I really want to highlight was the height of the camera. It was fixed at HS's height. It made us feel like HS, because WS was about a head taller. I thought it really made me feels like I am watching him through HS's eyes.

Hide contents

And then the director, did the same thing again during the kiss scene

WS was again filmed from HS height, the camera "looked" at him from bottom up" and not a direct horizontal level. It certainly made me feel like I was part of the kiss. :P

And for the boys, the camera filmed downwards, "seeing" her from WS's perspective.

I dont know whether these are all part of filming 101 class, but they certainly impressed me. The director is really famous for good reasons.

Reveal hidden contents

I just realize it after you point that out. Thanks :w00t:.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, shiraru said:

Finally I finished all three versions of episode 16, and not gonna lie, I used half of my tissue box already. EunDeok's are just too much for me, they are two innocent people who's love are just blossoming beautifully, but ended up dead because of the throne...well, damn, I'm tearing up again as I typed this...we saw it coming, but I still don't want them dead...  and I have to watch them dead three times. Three. Goddamn. Times. :tears: :tears: :tears: I know I could skip it, but I really don't want to miss any extra scenes if they were all there...

I...kinda feel sorry for Yo this time, but to be honest, I don't really understand his gradual loosing conscience. From the scene with his mother, it seems he's just a pawn to her ambition, and from the scene where he heard Eun's voice echoing in the throne room, he felt guilty for indirectly killing Eun, but he had no problem killing Moo before...? I know it's been said by Jimong that Moo and Eun's death (and the death of a thunder-struck monk) took a toll on Yo's sensitive heart, but I just feel all of it are too sudden. Never had he ever been painted as a caring brother, every interactions he had with other characters were kinda calculating and hostile, like Wook, but he's more open to show his villainous side. The sensitive heart/heart attack part also caught me off guard...just...where does it come from? Well, I can argue maybe in the time skip his health declined but, I still feel a little strange on this. Was the original history recorded Jeongjeong died because of heart attack too?

So-Soo moments were lovely~~~ I expect the steamy interaction between them, and they delivered~~~ but honestly, I don't mind if they go wilder though, maybe a little falling off the bed while kissing?? I mean, So has been holding back all this time, and Hae Soo risked everything to go to him and confirming if their feelings are still mutual, surely all the pent up frustration would be taken out from them with more than just two kiss? Hahahaaa...but oh what the heck, I'll take whatever they serve as long as So-Soo has their tender moment together!!

Also, this is the first time I felt a bit frustrated towards Hae Soo, especially at the last conversation with Wang So. She's asking So to give up on the throne for her...well I don't know if she asked this only for 'fun' or confirming his love for her or whatever, but I find it pretty hypocritical of her to say it in times where So can finally make his move for the throne. I mean, Hae Soo...you're the one who triggered him to take on the throne, you also know that he HAS to take the throne for history to not change, and I'm pretty sure you understand his motivation to take the throne to some extent when he told you he's going for the throne, why do you asked such nonsense from him now??

I'm anxious for next week's episode...but I'm looking forward to when Wook finally destroys the bracelet. I hope it be a very, veeeery satisfying scene to watch.

I know it is unexpected to think of yo as a sensitive guy, but upon giving much thought, maybe we can all agree that before he was all fluff, all talk, he likes to command but not really carry out the order...when he was taking the palace once upon a time in ep 13, he led WW do all the fighting  and WH was  hired to kill the king...so i guess he tends to pacify his mind that way and beside the guy was never successful in anything he did until that point...and he really didn't kill Moo ....Moo was already addicted to mercury courtesy of WW and W Won, he was merely a by standard  viewer of the events ...his sin is that he didn't do anything...he led it happen ...but to his credit ...there was nothing he could have done for Moo...he was already far gone ...truely sick ....so yo conscious  ...since he likes to watch all the time was not so affected at the time...eu death...lies on his own hands...so that torments him...like he said he, what is he ?...a pig sacrificed  for his mother ambitions...he  did notice too late in the game that he has a conscious  ,that he was his mother ginea pig to experiment on ...all he had was her so he wanted to satisfy her ...a mother's love or absence of it can make or break a child...he was never successful so he did not take into account how all this will affect him...action done, guilty conscious  ....he want to atone for it...and he is going mad in the process...his mother just keeps pressuring him...and his only way of coping with his anger is to became a tyrant ...he has even lost faith in himself...not he was set up to do anything magnanimous  ...but he is becoming a more frighting monarch out of guilt and stress..21 century (situation management )   coping  disability ...HS will say 

• Like 17

8 hours ago, pass3rby said:

I read every single word. And I cried even more. This is what this Drama has done to us. It's poetic, that it is open for interpretation. It does not lecture us with dialogs. It talks to us with a language that many times i failed to understand. Thank you for providing paraphrases of the poet. I'll cry some more.

I know, we are all emotionally invested in this drama that we shed tears as they do, laugh as they do and swoon with OTP moments :wub:

Yes, it's not a first for me to write something like this but I prefer just giving a reaction more than interpretation.. english is not my first language so I invested a lot of time writing it carefully.. but with SHR I find myself wanting to write more and more, I do rewatch everyday.. visit our thread as long as my eyes were awake :lol: and dear you're much much welcome! I'm glad my thoughts were reached out to you guys :wub: 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, jun-soo said:

this thread is moving soooo fast like a bullet train. there are two things that someone needs to explain me, if possible hehe:

1) why did WS warn 9th Prince to be careful? 

2) what happened to the REAL HS? I'm far behind in this thread, so I don't know whether someone has already clarified this.

Chingu lets see if i can be of any help ..although i will be very brief...the reason why Ws warned 9...is still unknown, we can only speculate...maybe he knows that he was involved in moo's dead...i mean i haven't watch the chinese version but i heard that the 4 warns yu tian , CR in here, to be aware of her actions and to be careful...maybe the warning to 9 carries that same sentiment...since we do get some of the same scenes that in the chinese version but with a different motive...ryeo style ... and regarding the real HS we don't know...i guess we only have two options either she entered the after life or switch  bodies with GH / HS and is now in present day Korea...i highly doubt that we will ever get to  know what happened to her...hope this helps...

• Like 14