[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

18 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

also its outright funny that JM tells HS to not interfere when he himself told king who 'will'  become king .. taking away a chance of fair play from all other princes and ofcourse taking away a father's affection from other kids.

The reason why So is what So is.. otherwise he would have been a weak person... with weaker resolution..

Ah! Time travelers.. they are good for nothing, don't change things for good..but only complicate them and then pretend they never interfered

Remember So said before that the day he was told he has the star of the king was the day he got the scar? I believe that how King Taejo knew So got the King's calling. I believed Jimong regretted saying it and that why he told Hae Soo don't interfere. Because of his interfering, maybe that how So got the scar but because of Hae Soo, she covered So's scar and brought him back to the path of kingship. That why I think when Hae Soo asked how can she changed the future, Jimong responded was "didn't you already do something" or something along the line that made Hae Soo realized she already open the pathway. Maybe in Jimong's timeline as some mentioned, Yo shouldn't be the king but his revealing of the prophesies of Mu gonna died young, So will be king also started to move the timeline toward another direction that allowed Yo to be the 3rd king instead of So. Thus Jimong learned the hard ways and wish Soo won't make the same mistake as him. But we all know, with how naive Soo is, she will be fill with guilt later on as whatever she do, those visions she had will just be fulfill one by one. Last one will be how Gwangjong look back at her.

• Like 24

38 minutes ago, Akiddo said:

Jung's feelings of resentment against So will never go away. But Jung can only take Soo away when she agrees to leave. Likely that she doesn't even know what trick is up his sleeve to get her out.

In BBJX, 14th prince requested for her hand  in marriage three times before he found out that he/their marriage was the reason for Ruoxi's demotion to be the laundry maid. The intention was only to help Ruoxi attain freedom whenever she wanted. The hurt he caused Yongzhen in the process was icing on the cake. 

Hence, Jung is unlikely to use the decree to break the OTP up out of pure jealousy. Soo will leave the palace out of her own free will. To be free from Gwangjong while pining for Wang So. We all know how hard it is for Soo to detach herself from the man she loves. Their love will be tested over and over again until it snaps. Obstacles in their way - miscarriage (and unlikelihood to have a child again), Chae Ryung's death, Gwangjong's hard line approach in ruling Goryeo and to those who hurt Soo, Gwangjong's jealousy, Gwangjong's marriage to Yeonhwa and Soo's deteriorating health. There is only so much Soo can take before she breaks down.  

So the ending of her dying is inevitable? Ooph... T____T

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

You can send her tweet :D

The MV is beautifully done. What a patience she has in creating such videos.  I tried once, and I can see her techniques in order for her vids not to be taken down :D

Thanks for the advice.. :grin:

Edited by LyraYoo
Pls do not quote images
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, junejungki said:
Spoiler

The "it' boy will not last long. Just look at Jang Geun Seuk. Once upon a time he was an "it" boy. Everybody want a piece of him. But after sometimes, he become static. None of his drama up to my liking like LJG.   I have been following LJG drama and he is getting better,improving,not to forget getting hotter & mature as he grow older, like wine. 

I can hear cat fight roaring. kekekekeke!! 

Lady Kang and Queen Evil. 

Spoiler

THE IT boy is very talented please watch his work before commentiing ..

LJG is ALREADY IN THE A list actor ... he is 34 (35?) .. he is in his prime .. low rating does not has any relation to his performance in SHR . HE IS GREAT...

So does PBG as LY .... he can act, he taken acting classes and he is versatile .. similar to LGJ .. (just watch him in R88, Monster etc)

I like both of them and I hate reading bias comment such as this ... if you have watch MDBC you wouldn't have carelessly post such remark :D .. please consider feeling of MDBC fans that are also following SHR  .

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 14

44 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Regarding the BTS, found a rough translation on the reaction of LJK :lol:

(he was referring to IU)

cr. prokingsley1208

wow_zpsgp4efgrl.png

He seems bent on breaking down IU's defenses...this guy really

so is that why he is overly the top happy? what do you think :P

And IU looks helpless. I am wondering if she's in self defense mode or enjoying? :phew:

• Like 16

3 hours ago, berny said:

This latest BTS got me like .....  desismileys_2454.gif .........

arrow.png

Y-aaahhh LJK-ssi are these even included in the scene.... ?

ahah%20_pic.jpg what's with this pinning her against the wall?..i don't remember seeing that in the scene... 

Hide contents

you and your "rehearsal moves"  eh??     desismileys_0179.gif mmmm

And then...that embrace !!!!

Y-aahhhhhh  why squeeze so tight ??? no air, no space ????  desismileys_6586.gif

And that moment IU opened her lips to welcome your kiss...heart-119.gif

And so the naughty bug caught you again huh? 

Yipppeeeee??? Ha ha ha?   are you that happy?? 
.... lol-050.gif  
y-ahhhhhhh !!!

LJK-ssi did you won the baseball game or something??  desismileys_3546.gif

Well for all your excitement.... wi hi hi hi...when it's just a play-shadows-on-the-wall scene..nyaahahaha...bummer...

cute.png

LJK was like ... lol-052.GIF    yie-hihihihi

wells, if you really wanna use baseball as an analogy on all these pics.....he basically got all bases and hit a homerun:w00t:!  guy had a blast with his sweet scenes with actress Lee JiEun thats for sure.  Theyre all business but once "cut"  is heard he is super haaaappy and she's the ever so poised one ...with a lol  here and there.  

• Like 24

53 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Regarding the BTS, found a rough translation on the reaction of LJK :lol:

(he was referring to IU)

cr. prokingsley1208

wow_zpsgp4efgrl.png

He seems bent on breaking down IU's defenses...this guy really

so is that why he is overly the top happy? what do you think :P

Cheeky dude i'd say..tehehehe...

• Like 18

6 hours ago, junejungki said:

Please vote for Lee Jun Ki for Asia Artist Award. We can vote once per day.

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/3

I logged in using facebook and voted but nothing happened, no increase in the number and no acknowledgement. Is the voting limited to people in Asia? and you have to search for IU since she doesn't look like she is on the list of actresses.

• Like 7

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS? I'm screaming!!! Not sure if this is from episode 17 or if it's going to be one of the later episodes. But I'm surprised it hasn't been taken down yet. SERIOUS SPOILER!!!

Spoiler

Starts at 1:10!!!!

I'm freaking out. Does this mean that they wont be together? Sorry if someone already posted this. Ugh if this was in episode 17 then that means that we were so close to seeing it yesterday. :( I notice that he jumped into the water and took her under it with him. I feel like that would be a lot of things happening in 17. I'm hoping that if this is from episode 17, then that will mean that there's still a chance of a happy ending. I'm wondering if the actual Hae Soo is alive and took her place in the present. What if they were to go back in their own bodies and she turns into a complete strangers to him?!

Edited by katakat
  • Like 1