[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

On 11/3/2016 at 9:31 AM, penforella said:

I'm actually scared of 2nd season. Coz C-BBJX 2nd season was atrocious. I want special episodes or maybe a mini movie just give us much needed closure. Am I asking for too much? Fine I settle for that deleted scene. Gimme gimme gimme. :bawling:

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

Most likely not materialize. :(

Iljimae, Time Between Dog and Wolf, Arang & The Magistrate, Two Weeks, Joseon Gunmen, Scholar Who Walks The Night, Fly Daddy Fly, Hero. 

=( WHY. i thought they were doing survey for the director's cut?

• Like 9

12 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Actor Hong Jong Hyun talks about 'Moon Lovers' co-star IU

By elliefilet  

Actor Hong Jong Hyun opened up about his 'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo' co-star IU in an interview TV Report on November 9.

Hong Jong Hyun was asked about his chemistry with IU, and he answered, "We started working together in the middle of the series. I listened to IU's music a lot before that. I knew she wrote and composed her own songs, and I always thought of her as a sensitive person," adding that he was right about his impression of her.

He added, "Because she's someone who does music, she was able to express sensitive feelings well. She was also mature for her age. She looks very small, thin, feminine, and like she'd get tired soon, but she's not like that at all. I don't know if it's because her stamina's good or if she just withstood it, but she has more strength than an average man. She held her form from beginning to end."

Hong Jong Hyun concluded, "Though acting isn't her original career and she's still gaining experience, she was extremely professional."

ALLKPOP

Looking at the BTS wishing we are IU definitely!

Agree... I began to like her in music esp Real album.

Agree... It has been quite some time I'm involved in this forum & Im back just to be in depth with MLSHR.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, antiherofans said:

Actually LJG (and other cast member) saved this drama from that horrible post production fiasco. They should thanks the cast (especially LJG) otherwise no one would want to watch MLSHR. SBS even destroy the ratings with BASEBALL (I hate this sport because of SBS).

When I saw the promo, my 1st impression was of coz on LJG & IU.  I proceed watching & hooked @ 1st episode. Therefore, I thank the cast too esp. the main actors.  As for other issues, I rest my case.  I just hope that there will be DVD with uncut / director's cut version + alternative ending.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, krysyuy said:

One-shot fanfic.

Now & Forevermore  [HERE @ AO3]

Summary: “Getting ahead of yourself, aren’t you? You’re not king yet.” 
“You are my queen, whether or not I gain the throne.”

[...]

“Marry me.”

Soo sneaks away to visit the Fourth Prince, and receives an unexpected yet long-awaited proposal; or, in which Soo and the Fourth Prince make each other flower crowns and end up pledging their undying love for each other.

And, if you happened to miss it, check out my Day 1 fic Mine Alone for Goryeo Week on Tumblr HERE and my SoSoo pregnancy one-shot HERE.

Bravo! I love it..my favorite is always Mine Alone.please keep writing..the fanfics are good for my withdrawal syndrome..thank you :lol:

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, clarissasan said:

Hello all, :D even though I try to let go of this after-effect drama feeling, but I still somehow wishing for an update about the extra scene. I keep checking everyday  .......this is killing me slowly :')  

Meanwhile I wonder if you guys already discuss about GJ's painting. In my opinion this painting is actually nice if only the nose is more sharp so it resemble LJG better. 

So I realized the face shows different expression side by side. I wonder if it's how they intended it to be (another theory of something), or is it just the imperfection asymmetrical from the painter's mistake during painting :)  Because if you notice the expressions are really different from each other, it's like two different people in one face (sounds creepy lol).

In the left expression we see a determined face, full of confidence, a leader, a rising king. Look at the eye, it shows the power of King GJ himself who will not hesitate on his decisions, can't let anyone manipulate him,  The eye clearly shows confident and strong willed man, but somehow for me it looks empty at the same time.

Meanwhile In the right it shows a really different expression. ( I was surprised myself) The face looks sad, the eye shows deep sorrow. It represent a man who somehow broken inside. I think this is the true WS who begin to fade behind GJ's presence. The two of them is always there, living as one, but this WS personality of him is getting weaker by time and GJ is the dominant one now. 

If this is what the PD nim or the writer really want to show us, then I would like to applaud them for the detail.^_^ This painting clearly shows how WS and GJ are truly different but still the same person in the end.

Kudos for recognizing the difference between left and right side of the painting and providing such clear analysis. I think the PD's and writer's true intention lies on your explanation. It's not only the eyes, the lips corner is also different. On the left side, the corner is slightly curled up, showing confidence and determination, while on the right side it's not. The lips corner matches perfectly with the eyes and I believe it's not coincidental. I recognized some other details too on some eps, but I forget what they are. I will write more when I remember^^

• Like 16