[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

17 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

Hurts my heart to read this :heartbreak::tears: Don't blame yourself hon, it is not your fault that the writer, production, and director decided to leave out good scenes and rush halfway. We :heart: you! Be strong! Fighting oppa!

Actually LJG (and other cast member) saved this drama from that horrible post production fiasco. They should thanks the cast (especially LJG) otherwise no one would want to watch MLSHR. SBS even destroy the ratings with BASEBALL (I hate this sport because of SBS).

• Like 21

2 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

I thought we were close to getting the numbers we needed? Or did the unsatisfactory ending lead to people retracting their original intentions in wanting the DVD release?

And thanks for the info about this. I thought it was stated, based on the postings around Twitter and various websites, that there would be a spin-off film after the drama. I guess it's just another rumor then. Sigh.

Why does it seem like everything is going against MLSHR? T_T

So we have nothing? No season 2, no special episodes, no spin-off movie and no DVD?

That is depressing :(

• Like 18

7 hours ago, wandaraiju said:

So when did hae soo have the heart for Wang so? I think when Wang so almost kiss her after the concealer part before 2nd rain ceremony? isn't it ? or it was before?

I think for Hae Soo, it was that moment she first initiated to embrace him.  remember by the lake, right after Wang So thought he killed his brother Yo (who fell into the cliff). it was on her own accord to just hug and comfort him, and not judge him.
After that there seem to be a time lapse, she became Lady Hae when CP became King, and there seem to be some development in WS, HS relationship by then.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, briseis said:

Fools in Love

In the end, out of all the surviving characters in episode 20 it was Wook who received a proper closure - fitting, tragic and symbolic - he sacrificed so much for power and his family only to be abandoned by them and ending up powerless; but most of all, when asked about love during the final days of his life THE ONLY WOMAN HE COULD THINK OF WAS MYUNG HEE. And judging from his symptoms (muffed coughs, loss of weight, …), IN THE END HE DIED FROM THE SAME ILLNESS SHE DID (tuberculosis) ; so perhaps one day after he pays for his sins in the various levels of hell, he will meet her once again.

“Why couldn’t I say it? I knew she wanted so badly to hear it. I couldn’t tell her I loved her. I did not think I did. But, Soo, those feelings were love. I thought I was just grateful. It was love. I thought she was just comforting It was love.” - Wook

Despite everything he has done, in the end you have to pity this man who fell in love with his own wife, but was too young and foolish to realize it, instead chasing an idealized version of what he thought was love, WHEN HE HAD THE PERFECT LOVE ALL ALONG. Perhaps, the reason why Wook and Soo were attracted to each other to begin with was because of HOW VERY SIMILAR THEY WERE - BOTH FAILING TO RECOGNIZE TRUE LOVE UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE, LETTING IT SLIP BY because they dragged their feet and kept hesitating for far too long; HAE SOO NEVER MANAGED TO TOLD SO DIRECTLY HOW MUCH SHE LOVED HIM, JUST LIKE WOOK NEVER MANAGED TO TELL MYUNG HEE.

“You’re so foolish. You are both so foolish.” - Myung Hee

In the end, Myung Hee was right all along - they were both the same blind fools.

I wholeheartedly agree with what you've written above.

Btw, someone once pointed out that Wook's wife's name is just Hae Myung (Like Hae Soo). Not Hae Myung Hee. Noted from IU's instagram post caption where she posed with Lady Hae and Lady Oh.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, briseis said:

Fools in Love

In the end, out of all the surviving characters in episode 20 it was Wook who received a proper closure - fitting, tragic and symbolic - he sacrificed so much for power and his family only to be abandoned by them and ending up powerless; but most of all, when asked about love during the final days of his life THE ONLY WOMAN HE COULD THINK OF WAS MYUNG HEE. And judging from his symptoms (muffed coughs, loss of weight, …), IN THE END HE DIED FROM THE SAME ILLNESS SHE DID (tuberculosis) ; so perhaps one day after he pays for his sins in the various levels of hell, he will meet her once again.

“Why couldn’t I say it? I knew she wanted so badly to hear it. I couldn’t tell her I loved her. I did not think I did. But, Soo, those feelings were love. I thought I was just grateful. It was love. I thought she was just comforting It was love.” - Wook

Despite everything he has done, in the end you have to pity this man who fell in love with his own wife, but was too young and foolish to realize it, instead chasing an idealized version of what he thought was love, WHEN HE HAD THE PERFECT LOVE ALL ALONG. Perhaps, the reason why Wook and Soo were attracted to each other to begin with was because of HOW VERY SIMILAR THEY WERE - BOTH FAILING TO RECOGNIZE TRUE LOVE UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE, LETTING IT SLIP BY because they dragged their feet and kept hesitating for far too long; HAE SOO NEVER MANAGED TO TOLD SO DIRECTLY HOW MUCH SHE LOVED HIM, JUST LIKE WOOK NEVER MANAGED TO TELL MYUNG HEE.

“You’re so foolish. You are both so foolish.” - Myung Hee

In the end, Myung Hee was right all along - they were both the same blind fools.

WHEN HE HAD THE PERFECT LOVE ALL ALONG - sometimes we fail to notice the things that are just under our noses , its so easy to ignore them  cause we thought it will remain the same ... how sad

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, ruizaio said:

@Gabi Bros The actors don't have anything to do with the DVD production. I'm starting to wonder if there is a psychological mind game going on between the actors and the production because all the interviews mention the edited out scenes and the production goes after those articles and gets rid of them. Same for Kang Hannah's comment to IU's IG post. Her comment confirmed that the hand with the handkerchief was Wang So's, but for whatever reason, she took it down.

@akinahana89 People quickly lose interest once the show is over. Also, if the specifications of the set isn't satisfactory (inclusion of most if not all deleted scenes for example), they won't actually order the DVD/Blu-ray set. 

Seriously, all those articles that mentioned about the ending got removed? And also Kang Hannah's comment? Gosh... but LJG's SOON and IU's handkerchief post survive though, so can we assume that they just prevent it from looking too obvious? I just try to remain hopeful here :tears:

• Like 14

I was finally watching the fan meeting on the finale from V live with english subs... and i must say how cute and gentle and handsome and sweet and nice LJG is... i fell in love all over again

and he knows how to make his fans happy... like when he was asked what he eats to look so good and he answered that the love of his fans...

and those lucky fans... i wish i was there, when he said he would pick some one who looks mean for the YH role i would've been picked for sure!!! every one says i look mean (even if i am not seriously!) 

i was grinning all the time, i can't help it... a cure for my wounded heart. Sadly i don't understand korean because i watched it life and when asked about the ending he said it would be sad... both happy and sad.. heartbreaking... frustrating sad... So i would have known what to expect...

CwjN6K7UUAA5SbK.jpgIMG-20161108-WA0086.jpg

credit as tagged

btw i started to watch Arang and the magistrate (just epi 1) the ending of that episode?: she was running he was following riding a horse then he picked her from the ground.. they're both on the horse looking at each other... the end. So similar to ML's ending but the feeling so different... i have to compare and ML wins by far!!! (this is my second time watching Arang and i forgot how goodlooking our Sato is... and the first episode was really good too)

well first week with no episode of ML... it feels so empty and strange

at least i have pretty pics of LJG with a baby and all your comments to read...

• Like 22

1 hour ago, tinniet said:

Seriously, all those articles that mentioned about the ending got removed? And also Kang Hannah's comment? Gosh... but LJG's SOON and IU's handkerchief post survive though, so can we assume that they just prevent it from looking too obvious? I just try to remain hopeful here :tears:

I am beginning to think Joon Ki's "Soon" is actually referring to IU's hankies posting. Since probably they also felt robed with how the ending was done, they maybe decided between them selves to give us closure. Joon Ki's  "Soon"  posted, gave IU a week, and she wrapped it up with the hankies posting, a sign that there was a reunion in the future. After that, "keut"....the end...... 

I am anxious to see if they will make guess appearance in their events, or if fans would be asking question demanding explanation.......

• Like 14

16 hours ago, isengdoang said:

OMG... i miss my ML

Me too :dissapointed_relieved:

I am nursing my depression by listening to MLSHR OST right now. I have been repeating the CD since 2 hours ago. 

20 hours ago, potatodrama said:

Come on, Joon-ki was the only thing that made bearable for me going through the whole show!

Same here!! If it wasnt for the chemistrybetween LJG and IU, I would have dump the drama already. The director should be grateful for the wonderful casts otherwise he will jump to Hangang River for the low rate and lost of profit/money. 

• Like 14

11 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

As a photographer...this was the scene that made me notice how the cinematographer would use the closeups to show the reflected image of the person in the partner's eyes.  See how Hae Soo is fully in Wang So's eyeball when he says, "Should I call you my person?"  :wub:

Hi! You've piqued my interest with the 'reflected image' statement thingy. Can you please enlighten me about its relevance from a photog's POV. I know nothing about photography so i am curious. Thank you. :)

• Like 8