[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, kdramawriter said:

I'm so sadden by the results of this election. It made me realize that I had rose colored glasses on about America. We still have to fix our embedded racism and sexism. We are deeply flawed. I have so much pain about this because it feels like most of America turned against it's most vulnerable citizens and it's not what the nation should be about. It's terrible. 

November really is off to a lousy start.... I was already suffering from Scarlet Heart Ryeo withdrawal and now the election results...  With things like Brexit and this election, I fear that our world is getting more divided.  However, it's nice to know shows like Scarlet Heart Ryeo can bring fans from all around together.  Although the forum is not as active before, it's still nice to read messages from other members these days knowing that maybe people are feeling the same as me. 

I love time travel and Goryeo era dramas - those are my two most favorite genres.  A few years ago, I was a die-hard "Faith" fan and since then, I've waited for another of the same type. And finally, after waiting 4 years, SCR came out this year.  So, it saddens me to think that maybe I won't watch another storyline like this for a long time.  :tears:

• Like 21

56 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Richard Simmons can't believe he won.My prayers and thoughts are with you American Eclipses.Do you think Jimong had a hand in this?That dude time hopping and changing histories of different countries...

I'm pretty sure Ji Mong played his role in this election like what he did to Wang Yo. 

• Like 17

Hello all!

I'm probably behind by a couple hundred pages by now, so I wanted to ask: does anyone know where we stand as far as a not-cuts DVD release? Has any sort of conclusive statement been released? Are there petitions of any sort still open to contribute to? I really can't accept the fact that we didn't get to see a modern day reunion scene that THEY ACTUALLY FILMED (among numerous other cut scenes I'd really like to see). @ruizaio, do you know anything? You see to be one of the most knowledgeable people on this forum, especially where this process is concerned... :)

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Btw,I have a question and I hope anyone who knows can help answer.I tried to search about it but can't find.Some of the posts are like tagged with green and there is like a white star in the green tag on the right side of the post.What is that and what does it mean?

@dramu51ch0c10ve I believe those mean that the post/reply is popular or is one of the most popular. I think you have to surpass like 40+ likes for this.

21 minutes ago, churasan said:

November really is off to a lousy start.... I was already suffering from Scarlet Heart Ryeo withdrawal and now the election results...  With things like Brexit and this election, I fear that our world is getting more divided.  However, it's nice to know shows like Scarlet Heart Ryeo can bring fans from all around together.  Although the forum is not as active before, it's still nice to read messages from other members these days knowing that maybe people are feeling the same as me. 

I love time travel and Goryeo era dramas - those are my two most favorite genres.  A few years ago, I was a die-hard "Faith" fan and since then, I've waited for another of the same type. And finally, after waiting 4 years, SCR came out this year.  So, it saddens me to think that maybe I won't watch another storyline like this for a long time.  :tears:

@churasan I couldn't agree with you more. It truly is a very tragic moment in history right now, not just in America but around the world. It's a complete shock that the American election turned out the way it did and its response has been very similar to the global response after Brexit: disbelief, anger and likely resignation to the results. However, I hope that we continue to work towards our future and do not remain defeated. We shouldn't lose hope....

• Like 13

4 hours ago, andy78 said:

i know i'm shocked too i can't belive TRUMP won!!!The man scares me !!!Total Eclipse!!!

Somehow I knew the result of the election will reach this thread. Can I say that the result is even more TRAGIC than MLSHR. Despite being so bloody, Goryeo's politics is not a sham, here is the biggest joke on earth. 

At least what happens in Kdrama-land stays in Kdrama-land. What happens in the USA, affect the whole world. 

Today we have witnessed the real America and though I'm not American, I am deeply sad for them. I have friends both American and non-American, and I fear for their lives. How could Trump’s message of hate, misogyny, and racism resonate with so many people?
The first black American President is being replaced by a racist one! What an irony!
A Trump wins is a loss for all. 

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I have friends both American and non-American, and I fear for their lives. How could Trump’s message of hate, misogyny, and racism resonate with so many people?
The first black American President is replaced by a racist one! What an irony!
A Trump wins is a loss for all. 

i know !!!i totally agree with you...all we can do is hope that the people behind him ,his staff will watch him and stop him before he does some huge mistakes in time!God help us all!!!

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i know !!!i totally agree with you...all we can do is hope that the people behind him ,his staff will watch him and stop him before he does some huge mistakes in time!God help us all!!!

I hope the people behind him are not like Won and Wook. 

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i was really shocked on the results of the election... this year was a kind of mess that i would not be shocked for the next big news anymore.... may God all help us...

any new news from our OTP or the production?

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

Here we go again. The déjà vu is strong with this one. 

Reveal hidden contents

moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-episode-1

Four years of Yo 

Hopefully his reign will motivate someone to revolt and be a good and wise prez just like Yo's reign did to So. Then America will have its version of Gwangjong.

• Like 9

Good evening eclipses...... 

Me... Still here...Still here...Still here

Still cant move on.... :sweatingbullets:

Dont know whether to laugh or cry reading all your posts today...... :sweatingbullets:

Just keeps your spirits up dears....... ;)

44 minutes ago, pass3rby said:

Adam's apple, pleaase....

Yessss....yessss ....yesssss..... when I look at WS/LJK, I cant stop looking at his adam apple :wub:

• Like 11

American Eclipses, although I'm not American, I feel for you, please stay strong! And I hope you guys stay safe wherever you are, I just read in Twitter, there are some protest going on right now because Trump's win? I sincerely hope everything is okay and no one is hurt...we don't need another bad news, really...

On another note, to lighten up the mood, I found this news about MLSHR :

Same as us, some people didn't want to let this drama go and it seems they also wanted that happy ending for So-Soo :D

Also, wow, I genuinely thought Jisoo is older than her...and I just found out that Nam Joohyuk (Baek Ah) is the younger from Jisoo and Baekhyun...all this time, I thought Nam Joohyuk is the older one, hahahaha.... :D

• Like 18

44 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I hope the people behind him are not like Won and Wook. 

Lol you guys are daebak! Can relate real life issues with Scarlet Heart.  Yes I am imagining Yo reign full with tears and hardship.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, shiraru said:

American Eclipses, although I'm not American, I feel for you, please stay strong! And I hope you guys stay safe wherever you are, I just read in Twitter, there are some protest going on right now because Trump's win? I sincerely hope everything is okay and no one is hurt...we don't need another bad news, really...

On another note, to lighten up the mood, I found this news about MLSHR :

Same as us, some people didn't want to let this drama go and it seems they also wanted that happy ending for So-Soo :D

Also, wow, I genuinely thought Jisoo is older than her...and I just found out that Nam Joohyuk (Baek Ah) is the younger from Jisoo and Baekhyun...all this time, I thought Nam Joohyuk is the older one, hahahaha.... :D

I guess nobody CANT MOVE ON unless there's a final ending. Like the election, I'm waiting for someone (Steve Harvey) to come out and say, here's ... 

THE REAL ENDING!!! :w00t:

• Like 11