[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@40somethingahjumma keep them coming, I love reading them. I agree with you, So just want to bury the problem and move on. I know a lot of people is being hard on Soo because she's not "understanding" enough. Soo is 21st century girl, killing Chae Ryung might have been something trivial during that time period but not for her. I think she loves So as much as she possibly can, anyone think otherwise can sue me. :P

• Like 17

On 11/2/2016 at 10:43 PM, staygold said:

We encourage all kinds of creative processes as long as Jimong is not the lead!!! :sweatingbullets:

Don't worry, dear! Jimong will not be in the center of my ending version at all. :D:sweatingbullets:
I should finish writing it sometime today or tomorrow at latest. You can expect the update soon!:)

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I agree with you. I have to say thank you for writing this. It is nice to read something positive about this drama. I am kind of sick reading another forum keep bashing MLSHR like it is the worst drama ever made. Sorry for the rant, I am in my lowest energy level right now :mellow:

All I can say is Wang So behave like a man. They never listen :P (again, so sorry for all men here).

LOL! Thank you for the laugh! Can't disagree with you there. Even when they apparently listen, they don't remember what you've said either. :P

But I think So did hear her but he was trying to shut her down fast so that he didn't have to listen to the rest of it. ;)

@penforella -- Su can definitely do with all the support she can get. Thanks for reading.

@stevii -- thanks for putting me onto Overthinking Kdramas. The owner of that blog seems to be kindred spirit or a thought twin. While I was reading through that latest post, I was thinking to myself, "Wow, somebody else gets it!" Judging from the rest of the content, we seem to have similar taste in dramas as well.

@MAROSA_JIN -- Thank you for posting those pics. I adore them. I'm going to snaffle them for my collection. Who says they have no chemistry?

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Yes!!!! it works!!! I badly need help. I took my afternoon today. For about an hour. I dream about Wang So, Hae Soo, Wang Wook, Baek Ah, Wang Jung in modern time. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@penelop3 @antiherofans@Gabi Bros @qwenli

Please don't tell me their gonna endure more tragedies in modern time. I am exhausted because of that. 

:sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I agree with you. I have to say thank you for writing this. It is nice to read something positive about this drama. I am kind of sick reading another forum keep bashing MLSHR like it is the worst drama ever made. Sorry for the rant, I am in my lowest energy level right now :mellow:

All I can say is Wang So behave like a man. They never listen :P (again, so sorry for all men here).

Me too. What's with all the negativity. I'll never say it's flawless but still why all the hate people? and since it continue on week by week, why are these people still watching, and to those people sneering but not watching, why are you even commenting? freedom of speech I guess. Sorry for the rant as well.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

LOL! Thank you for the laugh! Can't disagree with you there. Even when they apparently listen, they don't remember what you've said either. :P

But I think So did hear her but he was trying to shut her down fast so that he didn't have to listen to the rest of it. ;)

@penforella -- Su can definitely do with all the support she can get. Thanks for reading.

@stevii -- thanks for putting me onto Overthinking Kdramas. The owner of that blog seems to be kindred spirit or a thought twin. While I was reading through that latest post, I was thinking to myself, "Wow, somebody else gets it!" Judging from the rest of the content, we seem to have similar taste in dramas as well.

@MAROSA_JIN -- Thank you for posting those pics. I adore them. I'm going to snaffle them for my collection. Who says they have no chemistry?

LOL, true :lol:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, penforella said:

Me too. What's with all the negativity. I'll never say it's flawless but still why all the hate people? and since it continue on week by week, why are these people still watching, and to those people sneering but not watching, why are you even commenting? freedom of speech I guess. Sorry for the rant as well.

Yup, my point exactly. Maybe because of big budget thing. Some people hate it when you show you have money. People will pick on you. MLSHR should have act as underdog. People always root for the underdog. 

• Like 11