[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

18 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

OK I got the word for word transcript of what LJG said after the finale.

"Well, what do you think happened to Gwangjong?"

Fans: He met her!

"Did he go to Soo?"

Fans: He did!

"Well, there's something you haven't seen..."

Fans: (in a frenzy)

"An extra scene..."

Fans: (chaos)

"But I don't know when it will be released."

Fans: Awwwwwww

"At any rate, I won't spoil you. I do believe that Gwangjong's true feelings for Soo were delivered to her. I guess this is what you call an open ending? Anyway, thanks for watching MLSHR these two months, and I hope to see you again!"

since jimong told wang so that hae soo was from a different time, i wonder if it's about gwangjong leaving something for modern hae soo to discover it. a poem? or a site, anything to convey his feeling through time. i would love that as an ending. 

i really need to nuke SBS for holding out on it, to squeeze more money out of the show. a separate special, or whatever would mean more advertisement slot they can sell. that's not cool SBS, not cool!

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, atsu-chan said:

I'm not upset at the sad ending with the ridiculous piggybacking flashback at the end, I'm upset that the ending made no sense. 

Exactly. I was already prepared for a sad ending, I already even guessed Wang So would not show up in the future. But the director probably thought we would feel we get our happy ending when we see them piggybacking in the end. Director-nim, yes, I WOULD only be too happy to see this piggyback scene in let's say episode 18, but definitely not in the final scene. 

• Like 12

i guess it was the fact that he could't forget her that turn him into a psycho...obsessed with religious  rituals and buddhism ...later on in years losing all will to even run the gov..and tolerating corruption..perhaps killing people right and left...that is why JM suggested him to forget HS ..and that he served one king..one friend..not the cucku crazy that was coming...WS is the most pitiful  character in this story..he never got anything...i'm amaze that he was sane from that poor upbringing  ...which brigs me to point # 2...his son..does he really want to put a child to the same thing he went through ...being neglected and cast away just because dear daddy has issues with dear mommy..that is poor writing...it is understandable if at some point his son is going to turn against him ,but at this point...the boy must be younger that HS daughter ..is just down right cruel..and so out of character for him...

• Like 7

It's already 12.42 AM here. I need to sleep. Goodnight sweetdreams everyone. Can't wait for the Mass Attack fans project video tomorrow :)  see you guys tomorrow :)  I calm down seing Lee Joon Gi picture at the fan meeting event just now. And my friend recommend me to watch this TVN Show Sweetheart In My Ears that has uri Jung a.k.a Jisoo, Jang Keun Seuk etc to recover from my Scarlet Heart heartbreak lol ;)

• Like 10

On 2016-10-07 at 7:43 AM, icesiren said:

(First, I'm sorry for the quotes. I made them a long time ago and don't know how to remove them :-( Been trying to delete but couldn't )

I am actually not sad that they didn't meet yet in the future.  My issue with the show is how they presented the final episode. A lot of things are either half baked or hanging. I watched the choppy raw stream so I may have missed something:

1.  What is the point of having Su give birth when the drama would not put weight on the kid's effect on Wang So?  If the pregnancy was the reason for her leaving then better if they told us earlier making us sympathize with Su's desperation to leave to save her child. So eventually realizing this upon seeing the child will be more poignant and drama could even end with that.

2.  Baek Ah patched things up with So but didn't stay while Jimong left eventually - did they really have to make him so miserable? Wasn't Su dying without making up with him and the past betrayals not enough?

3.  So is indifferent with his child with Yeon Hwa and still hated her. Did they only have one child? If not, how could they make more babies with that mind set?

4. Won was only outed after Hae Su died? Was the blood letter used as evidence? If yes, why didn't they use it earlier?

5.  Pre-drowning Ji Mong was a homeless man, when Hae Su woke up he was something else (tour guide?). Did this mean Hae Su changed his future as well? Why only him and no change with HaJin? What really was his purpose in Hae Su's time travel?

6.  There was also a time skip between Ha Jin drowning and waking up from the "dream"? 

7.  Woo Hee's stuff is with Wook's child? How? Very minor but why did they choose two similar looking kids for Wook's and Su's kids, some people got confused.

8. Who made the paintings (except the portrait), Baek Ah? Modern Wang So?

So many questions. But thanks to the recappers for all their hard work, thank you thank you thank you!!!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Can we DEMAND answers from the production team? Why do they do the things that they do? WHY? WHY? WHY?
What's the purpose of harming our health and mind and heart? I think they're as evil as the rest of the princes in Goryeo (with the exception of BA, of course. So is in grey area, Jung is too blah to even be called evil) 

l have assumed my ending..WS and HS are happy together in Goryeo and GHJ met her modern WS ..look at the below pic

Spoiler

CwMIniXVYAAHe-h.jpg

----THE END----

• Like 16

Okay, I need to get some sleep here (almost morning in my country)

Thank you guys for this roller coaster ride. It is so much fun, painful as well but in the end I will always remember this drama.

Thanks to all the cast and the crew especially LJG as Wang So. It was brilliant performance and I hope you get all the award you deserve.

The ending is indeed bittersweet but it will make you remember it for a long time (because of the pain :P)

I hope tomorrow I will get a better view on this drama but right now, I am just tired :sweatingbullets:

Wang So Forever :wub:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Siracusa said:

A rhetorical question since this is only way I can process the ending. It doesn't make sense.

Sorry I deleted the pictures and the question about S2. But If they decide to do season 2 I wouldn't want to happen the same thing as with Iljimae. I mean the fact that they could change the actors. In this case NO! Thank you.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

i heard that WS said "i'll find you wherever you are..."

Yeah...they might somehow sometime..and imagining that well sky is the limmit ;)...but they didn't meet for us to see...thats what i meant chingu

• Like 4

Where is that happy ending?! HS dies, GJ spends his life without his loved ones (at least he gets to see his daughter). Then poor Ha Jin wakes up without her memories, but can they leave her alone? Nooo, they have to remind her of everything, including that she lost the love of her life, and will not see her daughter ever!!! I personally didn't like the ending at all! And that promise at the very end, that if she is in another world he will find her?! Then be nice, and bring her child too!  I am going to pretend this drama ended at ep 17. 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Perhaps because it's only 20 eps, lots of things are not properly explained - only briefly implied here and there.
Like So knows Soo's health is weak and that her knees is one of the biggest problems. Or that Soo is the reason why So believed in the equal rights for citizen. It's explained clearly in BBJX (I havent watched the C-version, read recaps here and there - so hopefully I'm not wrong). 
I feel a lot of things are missing or kinda choppy. Never really protest much since I only had my eyes on So and Soo though. 

Oh, question: the scene between So and YH. I dont get it. 
YH said "Now I understand the reason why Soo left you. It's very clear" - me goes :blink:. Huh?
Can somebody explain that? Thaaanks... and take deep breaths, deeep. 

regarding the equal rights, i think it was WH that asked GJ to write to save BA...

abt YH? i think its because of his indifference to her and other people.. WS loved HS dearly, but HS cannot ignore the fact the GJ was indifferent to other people's feelings, making her leave the palace because she cant take it no more (HS values life even they did a crime, she was a 21st century and a considerate person after all)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, paldia said:

Where is that happy ending?! HS dies, GJ spends his life without his loved ones (at least he gets to see his daughter). Then poor Ha Jin wakes up without her memories, but can they leave her alone? Nooo, they have to remind her of everything, including that she lost the love of her life, and will not see her daughter ever!!! I personally didn't like the ending at all! I am going to pretend this drama ended at ep 17. 

Better.. ended at episode 1 at 3 minutes 47 sec.. when HS drowned!

• Like 7