[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I think it's because during the eclipse the two worlds are "open" to each other and So heard Ha Jin say "I'm sorry." Which then led him to say "I will find you"? I don't know, I'm grasping at straws. 

Oh man, I like that! I think the I will Find You is suppose to be more affirmative. Like we're suppose to believe that WS will find HS no matter what, through the centuries. *single tear*

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

LJG says that they will release an unseen video at some point although he doesn't know when. He said, "There was an extra scene. What do you think? Did we meet or did we not?" Other cast members are meeting at the theater, too, apparently. Gosh I hate the director.

Facepalm. Why is it an extra scene? Why not cut out the filler scenes and put that scene in the series so that it's part of the storyline/canon?

Is this a marketing stunt? I'm so confused. 

• Like 16

On 11/1/2016 at 9:37 PM, Kasmic said:

And I so agree to this 

Spoiler

CwLsK7EVMAAEPQ2.jpg

LOL 

Kim Kyu Tae has just won the best TROLL of the year.

I'm not sure I want SHR 2. Na-ah.

Movie or tv special is good, though. Or LJK worldwide fan-meeting tour to comfort millions of shattered hearts. ^_^

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

This kind of ending only work if there is season 2.

But with that low rating, is that even possible?

I will find you.

LJG, we need to witness the find, you know?

I'm thinking the writers are like "maybe we got low rating cause we are basing off from a popular drama in china and we are trying to stick to history. Maybe if we do season 2 in modern time we can break away from the china version and have our own plot and now we can freestyle without worrying about messing with history and have our own modern version story" cause to me now since they don't have boundary or any limitation in modern day they can do whatever they want jus make sure all the casts are on board cause in the cversion about 3-4 casts were in the modern and everybody else was new and it was to me disastrous 

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

No more K-drama for this year. No more watching K-drama episode by episode. Just binged watch them when I have free time. 

This is a bittersweet dream. Why did I even watch this. Why? depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Yep, watching this show was a hard lesson learned. Don't ever watch a live drama. 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

The moment I saw the eclipse, I was like...OMO! Here it is! Wang So's going to the future. I was so excited and waited until I heard the background music during Wang So's close up. Dang! No modern Wang So!!!!!

You and me both, Sister! (or brother :))

16 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

LJG says that they will release an unseen video at some point although he doesn't know when. He said, "There was an extra scene. What do you think? Did we meet or did we not?" Other cast members are meeting at the theater, too, apparently. Gosh I hate the director.

OMG, if this is false, I will die. I need it so bad... my insides are numb with disappointment

13 minutes ago, pixiebelle said:

Yup. On top of them, their spent precious airtime on :

Wook has a daughter named Bok Soon (Woo Hee's pseudo name told to Baek Ah) who has in possession Woo Hee's little silver piglet.
What for ? Just so Baek Ah can have a scene to recall about Woo Hee ? 

That's SO WEIRD. I mean, I didn't watch it with subs, but why Wook? Because you felt guilty for causing her death? Ugh, why so much screentime on you. I would have accepted a little written blurb down at the bottom of the screen about you..."And Wook had a kid, lived his life, regretted treating everyone like crap, Lady Hae was too good for him."

• Like 11

OK.  I need to calm myself down.  Perhaps with a tub of ice cream or a knife. Need a voodoo doll of the writer-nim while I'm at it.  I know this is just a drama but I've never been this emotionally invested in any drama like this before.  Heck I put the drama first before work, study and family.  How could they do this to me?  My drama life sucks at the moment. Will need another crack drama to mend my broken heart.  Going to watch the SBS version tomorrow if I feel like it. :angry:

200_s.gif

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Thanks. Amazing how he can has many children with that coughing body. :sweatingbullets:

Ahhh.. with this episode, why did I felt like my heart is so empty now? Or I have lost part of the soul in my body.

What's amazes me is not his coughing body but WHY DID HE NAMED his daughter Woo Hee's pseudo name and WHY the girl has her piglet ?! 
Just one word : Kdrama magic in action (not)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't feel empty at all. I feel happy. Finally this drama has ended and it was true to its form from episode 1 to episode 20. I just want to have a good long laugh.

This will be one of my most UNforgettable Kdrama. 

Thanks to everyone on this thread for the company. Admittedly, I enjoyed the discussion and chatting during the casting news and prior to the broadcast more.
Hope to have better luck next time.

Adieu ! 

• Like 16