[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

After recognising Jimong's voice in the 21st century scene, I thought okay if there's Jimong in the present time there will be WangSo appearing as someone else in the 21st century.  Then Ko Ha Jin almost fainted when she was presenting the rose water to Jimong, she remembers the voice of Baek Ah saying about rose water from Bulgaria and I thought...wow! even Baek Ah is going to appear again soon. And I waited and waited...and no other reincarnations from Goryeo appear.  No WangSo, Baek Ah, nobody.  Only Jimong....what the h*#*!!  Is he the 15th Prince for God's sake! :angry:

Where is the happy ending the cast has said during interviews?  Or are they already planning to make a sequel like the chinese version? 

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

I can't understand Korean...but was the girl Baek-Ah met Woohee's daughter???

Is the ending of both SBS and international version the same?

I watched simultaneous telecast with English subtitles.

She was WOOK's daughter !!!! Go figure :vicx:

• Like 8

Maybe the writer and director digged a deep hole and don't know what to do.

To fulfill the actual history, WS and HS don't have an ending together.  If they deviate, people will call absurd.

To end with HS and future WS, people will call it cheating as that is not WS but alternate version looking like WS.  So all those past HS spends is not real with future WS.

If WS ended in future with HS, people will call it copy and paste of "Palace".

Pretty sticky situation for them to end it properly.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

Besides the "I don't even know how to begin" ending, what about YH and her crimes? OMG. Let me just pretend that someone revealed her crimes behind the scenes. kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

I think WS does know about her crimes. That scene when she complains to him about not seeing their son. I was like damn, echoes of Taejo much? He's distanced himself from YH for the very reasons that he said, that they will turn against him eventually (which records show they do). I'm sure part of it is knowing that YH poisoned MU and will do anything to keep her power. 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

LJG says that they will release an unseen video at some point although he doesn't know when. Other cast members are meeting at the theater, too, apparently. There are talks of him in a suit that was supposed to be part of the ending. Who knows. Gosh I hate the director.

Sorry, LJG in suit?? For the unseen video?? What is this unseen video?? Another part of this drama??

• Like 11

The HS/GHJ went back to the past to heal a broken heart, she comes back to the future with her heart smashed into pieces. Seriously? Give the girl a break! So she's supposed to learn something from all of these? Wahhh. 

Jimong actually fared better, he was a bum before going to the past, then he became an astronomer/sage who hanged around with royalty then he gets transported back to the future as a curator/historian. Not a bad run for him and he didn't even get mortally wounded in the process. 

Maybe with subs it'll all seem better...maybe. Their piggyback ride was supposed to placate us, haha seriously? 

Hi @liddi

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, pixiebelle said:

Yup. On top of them, their spent precious airtime on :

Wook has a daughter named Bok Soon (Woo Hee's pseudo name told to Baek Ah) who has in possession Woo Hee's little silver piglet.
What for ? Just so Baek Ah can have a scene to recall about Woo Hee ? 

How did Wook has a daughter? Who's the mother?

• Like 3