[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

WS looking at a palace...another  eclipse is coming...HS in the water..her scenes with WS...shes alive!!!...in present time

At her store...meets  JM...she got a strange feeling...remembers WS that he'll never let her go

What?? First she was traumatized with future now she'll be with past??? Poor girl

• Like 14

1 minute ago, shae said:

What sorcery is this?

lets call merlin...he will need harry potter's aid in fixing this...writer what is this....that's what i would like to ask...JKR would have done better...i'm upset ..oh well it is what it is...

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, sugarjoy said:

Yes, he most probably did because he finally release Jung from exile and allow him to visit the palace whenever he wants.

7 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

the girl is WS and HS daughter apparently from the looks of it and she asked Jung to protect her and not let her stay in the palace meaning not to let WS know he has a daughter or else she will be in the palace and get drag into politics. So WS finally realize it and lifted Jung sentence so he can come in the palace and bring the girl for him to care since he lost HS she's the closest he has.

So in this version instead of 13th having a daughter its WS and HS

6 minutes ago, roneddski said:

WS's little daughter is so beautiful! Just like her mother..

I agree.  The lil girl is SO SO cute... Ehem... Since the dad is handsome, the daughter is beautiful too.  I think WS wants Jung to bring the girl to the palace so that he could see his daughter without raising YH's suspicion? Who knows what YH might do if she finds out

• Like 10