[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, car148 said:

Sorry, but I don't really like Hae Soo in this episode. You claim to love the guy but you blame everything on him. She doesn't even trust him and she said it herself that sometimes, she hates him. She said it directly to WS. In the past episodes she never gave him the benefit of the doubt and always assumed the worst of WS. And you claim to love him?? Seriously?? I feel like So is better off with YH. At least, she loves him and she is logical. Now, I just want WS to live peacefully. 

Exactly. She told him she hates him after begging for Wook on her knees. I understand why he believes she only had Wook in her heart the entire time. 

• Like 19

Just now, roneddski said:

I'm surprised Wook has not spilled the beans about the tea poisoning scheme yet after Yeonhwa just threw him under the bus.. Now that Queen Yoo is dead, he is the only person to know.. And to think that Won can still somehow miraculously remain unscathed after so many major happenings to his fellow brothers around him..

I think both of them, YH and Won will get what they deserve! Won will die, and YH will become Queen Yoo, without anyone who loves her (I doubt that her mother or wook will ever forgive her!) I believe in Karma!!!

• Like 10

1 minute ago, valsava said:

It's almost never a preview to the finale episode

I just don't get why everyone is upset about HS decisions she was a wishy washy character from the beginning

yes chingu you are right...i wished she could have washed her wishy washy behavior  while she was washing clothes in the washing area...that was her wishful   last chance at correcting wishy washy  thinking ....aigo aigo...

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

I know people are upset right now, but how great was LJK's acting. That scene where he's holding HS's wedding robe. Oh my god, like a thousand emotions all at once. You can literally see him thinking about Hae Su's rejection of his proposal; but also that she must have wanted to marry him because why the h*ll would she keep that wedding dress in her room; then moving on to all the things that have come between them in the palace: CR's death, Marriage to YH, Baek Ah Leaving, Wook's confession, like all the events. My poor bebe have hurt each other so much :'( I think the separation is so necessary and it's gonna be a bitter pill when WS realizes that he said he would never set eyes on HS again, and he truly never will because she's dying. 

Minded his acting was amazing! 

One of the main reasons why I still follow ML is because I am absolutely in love with his acting. I feel that between all the multiple characters in this drama. WS was such a complex character to play. And LJK did is flawlessly! 

Every turmoil WS went through LJK played it out so well! That's why I personally feel very invested into the character of WS. Out of all the character I am really rooting for WS! 

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I was so furious hearing her blaming Soo ... which she is the one who abandon her brother to let him die.  I hope no more of her in ep 20 .. but since Soo left, we might see her bathing more and seducing So.  Ok I feel sick mentioning that.

I believed So's wedding dress means a lot to Soo ... because it signified that Soo wanted to be his wife/queen ... and it remind him that she is his only queen.

Yeah, I wondered why they did two shots of the wedding dress. I think it's 

1. Why did Hae Su keep the dress so prominently in her room if it was a bitter memory that she wanted to discard

2. It's a former shell of who Hae Su was - think about it, a dress is nothing without the person inside. Idk, whenever someone touches the clothing of a former loved one, I always find it so heartbreaking. (Like the last scene in Brokeback Mountain when Heath Leger folds Jake Gyllenhaal's t-shirt inside of his. OMG THE TEARS)

• Like 13

Also, even tho it would so much more in character for WS to let HS go,  I still find justifiable his unwillingness of letting her go. 

I mean, the man is all by himself on the throne that he finds scared and lonely, he is being pressured to the edge and still need to watch the people he loves the most leaving him one by one... he's probably completely scared at this moment and he does have reasons to. Is it selfish from his part? Yes. But still just how much can one person take before completely break? 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

EXACTLY! i surprisingly dont feel any sympathy towards anyone else BUT WS.

EVeryoe left. He's all alone, with a woman he doesn't love. I can't imagine how would his life be after this? The throne is a lonely seat, indeed. I can feel his loneliness. Back to square one. Alone, in despair, no love, no family, no friends. My tears are for WangSo. 

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Dear eclipses,

My advice to everyone who still haven't watch episode 19 :

Please watch it tomorrow with episode 20.

My condolences to everyone who already watched episode 19, may the god of forgiveness and patience shine upon us.

Sincerely, frustrated me.

@fathiayunia I take your advice. 

Just by reading your all live recaps, it tortures me a lot and make me frustrating. I need to ease my mind first, so I ll take your advice. I would not forgive and accept the writer nim and PD for giving YH all sort of excuses not to bare any responsibility of her evil sides. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

In the 7 minute long preview, Soo says "if we had met in a different time and place, how wonderful would that have been?" Has she said that line in the show yet? Maybe we'all get that tomorrow. 

I think that might be in her letter to So.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, mina4ever said:

I refused to watch this episode and was given updates by my husband who was watching. But HS seriously, it's really because of CR that you want to leave? Did I get this wrong?

Reveal hidden contents

My husband continues to watch it and first thing he said after the show ends is wang so is so poor thing, everyone is leaving him and now he's alone. So I said, ok that's it. I'm going to goryeo to comfort him. He needs someone now. Bye..,, :grimace:

It's not entirely because of CR, she did explain about her decision to So in the end. But in the first few minutes, she said a hurtful line that defended CR, and refused to listen to So, even though he's the one who's doing the right thing. There, I want to hit her head, and stuff her mouth. Sorry.. :(

Spoiler

God damn it HS, are you stupid or what??!!

Yes, your husband is right, very kind of him. 

Now, let me continue my mourning :tears:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, moonlovertales said:

This has to be the most pathetic and lazy richard simmons writing ever, Is the writer serious? What sort of reasoning is she using for people to leave So? HS with CR, BA with WH, like what? Or is the writer just too afraid of turning So dark enough so that it justifies any of them leaving?

I agree totally with you! A big minus to the PD, writer...  a big plus to the cast.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

In the 7 minute long preview, Soo says "if we had met in a different time and place, how wonderful would that have been?" Has she said that line in the show yet? Maybe we'all get that tomorrow. 

No not yet, I'm predicting she'll write a letter to So and it'll be in it

• Like 14