[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Dear eclipses,

My advice to everyone who still haven't watch episode 19 :

Please watch it tomorrow with episode 20.

My condolences to everyone who already watched episode 19, may the god of forgiveness and patience shine upon us.

Sincerely, frustrated me.

Thank you for your concern... i think i'll follow your sugesstion ... it's already hard just reading the recap...:bawling:

• Like 9

I refused to watch this episode and was given updates by my husband who was watching. But HS seriously, it's really because of CR that you want to leave? Did I get this wrong?

Spoiler

My husband continues to watch it and first thing he said after the show ends is wang so is so poor thing, everyone is leaving him and now he's alone. So I said, ok that's it. I'm going to goryeo to comfort him. He needs someone now. Bye..,, :grimace:

• Like 15

GOSH!......After reading your all live recap, I think I don't dare to watch it. It's look like YH is the winner, she puts all the blames to HS, and that stupid girl really thought that the cause of all incidents come from her. What the H? YH is the only winner throughout the games. She doesn't have to take any responsibility....how can writer nim let go of YH just like nothing happened to her? 

At least, in c version BBJX, those people who against 4th prince and play dirty tricks will end up with punishment. I am not taking whose side, but at least the writer nim should reveal YH s ugly side in front of WS as well. 

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, soorani said:

TBH, I don't think it's lack of communication. They were doing pretty well on that matter before So become king, It was the weight of the throw that made him hide things from her.. maybe in a attempt of not worry her (or even for fear of her judgements.. which turns out to be a valid reason in the end...), after CR it was just plain pain, they didn't communicate because they were resenting one another... but still... WS tried very hard to fix things and hold onto his feelings for her....

Yeah, I get what you mean. I think even we would react the same way too when when we are angry at someone and vice versa. But personally I think it was not well executed on-screen as it could have been. :tears: There were so many good theories on how they would break up on this forum.  Oh well, I can't cry over spilled milk. 

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I feel like I am going through a breakup myself. :tears::tears:

dun do that haesoo, be nice to WS. 

and and, why do I suddently feel Yeonhwa is the most logical person around

Agreed, minus that she will betray you in a sec because of her greed, she's still pretty logical compared to Haesoo that girl lost all her logic from the beginning episodes sigh. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

Someone answer to right now: DID So give into YH? Did they do the deed? I haven't watched the episode. I'm not going to until 20 is out, or probably wait forever. Just tell me SO DIDNT DO IT YET. I'm crying :bawling:

I honestly don't care ... all I want is to bang their heads real hard together .... to wake up So and split YHs stupid traitor skull

• Like 8

I'm surprised Wook has not spilled the beans about the tea poisoning scheme yet after Yeonhwa just threw him under the bus.. Now that Queen Yoo is dead, he is the only person to know.. And to think that Won can still somehow miraculously remain unscathed after so many major happenings to his fellow brothers around him..

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, AryRa said:

Why hs thanks to wook? Does she not know what wook did ? Arrgggghhh so depressing :bawling:

@AryRa  No I hoping in the sub version that YH would have told her all that WW did even to the point that she's the one who framed her and WW knew of it and did nothing about it.. But thats to much like right

• Like 3

Worst experience ever... i think if i said i watched 5 minutes out of an 1 hour episode i'd be exagerating... thank you so much Buffering nim

And no preview, i don't know if it's a good or a bad thing... i know nothing right now

Thank you all for your live recaps... they wounded deep... but like a drug i can't live without them

all i can say is poor wang so... everyone left you today, but we fans we'll always be with you

:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, eunki said:

One thing I am really angry about is YH, WHO ARE YOU to BLAME HS ???

I was so furious hearing her blaming Soo ... which she is the one who abandon her brother to let him die.  I hope no more of her in ep 20 .. but since Soo left, we might see her bathing more and seducing So.  Ok I feel sick mentioning that.

I believed So's wedding dress means a lot to Soo ... because it signified that Soo wanted to be his wife/queen ... and it remind him that she is his only queen.

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, kiinn said:

WH left message to her people, some kind of plea for them to unite, and stop them from the rebellion. I guess she sacrificed herself to show her determination to the King as well as her people/clan. So let her hung the big banner/ message cause she told him she would be able to save BA ( stop him going to the bloody fight), he didn't she would jump, but he said to BA even if he had known he would still let her, for So would always choose BA above everybody else. BA said he knew that, but he still couldn't accept the fact he's losing WH, he said he was to weak to serve So, and leave.

There.....I cried....

Alright, I didn't. I so want to tie BA and HS to the King's chamber so they wouldn't leave. Stuffing their mouths, so they would stop saying things that hurt So. Sorry, couldn't help but POOR SO :bawling: WHYYYYYY people WHYYYY stop hurting So, for god sake!

Anyway, yes I'm also wondering, where's our preview for ep. 20? Anyone saw it?

@kiinn Thank youu for the explanation! Got that! My only regret is that.. WH choose the shortest way out. Suicide .. in front of BA! That's so twisted. 
At least in BBJX, Yuutan doesnt jump into the river in front of 13. 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, LoveBunny said:

I thought I was the only one. I don't feel bad for HS at all she or anyone else for that matter other than WS. All he wanted was for his mother to love him and his father to acknowledge him, intimately just to be loved. Hs doesn't deserve him

yes ws just wanted love nothing else, it is not a hard task, easier than doing year 12 exams in my opinion. we can switch places if hs wants cause my exams are more pressuring.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, kiinn said:

WH left message to her people, some kind of plea for them to unite, and stop them from the rebellion. I guess she sacrificed herself to show her determination to the King as well as her people/clan. So let her hung the big banner/ message cause she told him she would be able to save BA ( stop him going to the bloody fight), he didn't she would jump, but he said to BA even if he had known he would still let her, for So would always choose BA above everybody else. BA said he knew that, but he still couldn't accept the fact he's losing WH, he said he was to weak to serve So, and leave.

There.....I cried....

Alright, I didn't. I so want to tie BA and HS to the King's chamber so they wouldn't leave. Stuffing their mouths, so they would stop saying things that hurt So. Sorry, couldn't help but POOR SO :bawling: WHYYYYYY people WHYYYY stop hurting So, for god sake!

Anyway, yes I'm also wondering, where's our preview for ep. 20? Anyone saw it?

Thanks for that BA-GJ scene.. now at least im relieved he didn't really left the palace (as im wondering minutes ago why he was with HS for the last time, he might have asked for some break) it so heartbreaking to see BA wanting to blame So, but at the same time when he learned the truth could only bow to him.. even So was stopping him..
We didnt see So touching BA face, maybe its in international version

yes.. no preview.. they do not want to give away the ending.. esp LJG planned on an event live.

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, nixekdevil said:

i dont know if hs actually expects So to send her off with a smile or what. omg. this script. they made haesoo look so stupid

Right !!!, and made WW became a hero in the end, after the bad things he's done so far.  :angry::angry::angry:

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, car148 said:

Sorry, but I don't really like Hae Soo in this episode. You claim to love the guy but you blame everything on him. She doesn't even trust him and she said it herself that sometimes, she hates him. She said it directly to WS. In the past episodes she never gave him the benefit of the doubt and always assumed the worst of WS. And you claim to love him?? Seriously?? I feel like So is better off with YH. At least, she loves him and she is logical. Now, I just want WS to live peacefully. 

Exactly. She told him she hates him after begging for Wook on her knees. I understand why he believes she only had Wook in her heart the entire time. 

• Like 19