[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

OMG! HAHA! I would really want to see that message, haha. Wonder if he'll answer by showing a pic or a spoiler of something happy??

I dont think he will read my message but I posted it anyway. After several minutes my message drown in thousand other messages :confounded:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, runitaaa said:

I've said it to my self to stop opening this forum but here I am, back again to rant out my frustration.

My question for today is : Why can't Gwangjong marries both Soo and Yeon Hwa?? King Taejo marries 29 (CMIIW) equal footing queen! That's why Queen SMS always feel threatened by Queen Yoo, right? That's what the special episode said! All queen(s) of Tae Jo have the same equal footing and their first born have the same right to be crown prince. Why it's not the case here? Gwangjong can make Soo his first queen and let Yeon Hwa be is second (or third, I really don't care). All the clan want only for Yeon Hwa to be queen, it shouldn't bother them if she's not THE ONLY queen of Goryeo, right? This drama really messed up my mind!

@runitaaa   My bsd for answering this question if after someone already has..

Gwangjon can marry them both but being that YH is of royal blood she would be made queen and Hs his concubine Ws knows how much YH hates Hs and if she was to become pregnant first YH wil try and kill her and the child.. YH being the Queen is very dangerous to HS because there will be no if's ands or butss about her can't wait to get rid of her after riding her like a hebrew slave for her pleasures.. 

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

this misunderstanding is one of thing that i hoping won't happen in here but based on preview they are going to BBJX road as for their separation... when So tell Soo that he will never see her again for me its a death sentenced for Su in so many way.. yes she is leaving but now she leave because she THINK that there is no place anymore in So heart and this one will make her suffer much more than she already are...

@violet90  This writer has been so creative with this remake I was hoping to see something different when she separated the two but to go this route I'm also not liking, OH my bad sorry to cut your post..

• Like 9

WS DOESNT KNOW IN THIS EPISODE ABOUT HS RELATION WITH WW, NOR ABOUT HER WISH TO LEAVE HIM, AND ALSO HE IS DRUNK AND LONGING FOR HS AND FOR HER FORGIVNESS HE IS SO ABLE TO NEGOCIATE WITH YH IN ORDER TO PULL DOWN WW ( WHO AS THIS MOMENT IS NOT EVEN BLAMED FOR STEALING HS FIRST) . So we can see that WS doesn't need to know about HS relation with WW nor doesn't need to know she hasn't forgive him, to be able to sleep with YH and make a child with her, just to be able to put down and punish a man who threat him, put him in a corner and can be dangerous in the future for him and his throne  ---- so this is the moment when he already made his decision to put the throne and his anger, revenge against his love for HS and against his fear of losing her  .... in this moment he  knows HS is mad on him, he is really afraid of her thinking about him  as a monster, know what HS sacrifice for him, but ,also he is drunk, he choose the protecting the his throne and punishing WW ..... so for me he already made a choice about what is more important  for him ....like his father is the  throne , not the woman he so  much loves  and not his so deep need for her  .....maybe once he could get injured because of her and maybe he can still put his own life at risk, but not the throne .......not matter how much he need her , her love, her comfort, her forgiveness, he is choosing like a king, not like a simple man .... keeping the throne safe is more important than his own heart ,and in this moment I think everybody already knows it ....  HS, YH, WW, BA

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

Yup, I only find the C version in the middle very draggy but I really enjoyed the OTP before the steaming of Yutan's part because that steaming really turns me off. For days I can't see steam buns the same anymore some more her eyes... Ewwww can remember she was steamed with eyes open. Anyway, at least OTP part, the female lead learn to let go a bit and tell the male lead she was from future before she went away when the 4th was very hurt and all these was a good build up. Very emotional and can feel how dysfunctional the whole relationship was. But this K-drama? Director killed our OTP. I think actually they wanna showed how So changed the moment Eun died but those stupid time jump has wasted all these build up. Like from the time So told Soo he wanted the throne and then the live recap someone said the next moment is 1 yr already. What happened in that one yr. Even before that when Eun died and So leave the capital, that 2 years what really happened?

In C version, they at least explained what happened during the time jump. But K version cut everything. Awwwww Director and Editor, you are on my hit list! If this drama was by KBS, somehow I feel the outcome will be diff. Just compare it with another hit pre-production drama which SBS rejected and ended in KBS. I was trying so hard to argue with my friend about SBS and KBS and he has not watch ML and he told me not his cup of tea but he was comparing that drama with ML. I was so upset. Truly upset. =( Until I told him I feel so stupid because the end of the day he insulted our Joongi as well because he trying to compare that preproduction drama rating with ML rating and I really wish I can slay him like how Wang So slew the monks. =( End of ranting.

hahahahaha, ya, I remember we were talking about the steam bun, and yes, I looking at steam bun differently now..but at least, I dun avoid it anymore, thankfully, CR isnt been steam, if not I will avoid steaming stuff for another half a year..but evil me I know, I hope that Won will be boiled like what Jimong had mentioned, boiled alive..but just dont show us and briefly bring it over..

Yup, writer nim done too much time jump without much explanation..it is very confusing to be frank..lucky I am in this forum with so many wonderful people to analysis the scene...if not, I will scratch and pull my hair till I become balding seriously the time jump make me wanna whack the writer already...we have at least 4 unexplained time jump right.

Spoiler

I know why u were saying about if it is with KBS..it might be different...and I know which drama you are talking about, yes, to be frank DOTS editing is much better as compared to MLSHR...I can say that, it is near to prefect...SBS screw up big time really, tho they edit it better in the 2nd round, as compared to the one that had been sold internationally...

Dont be upset chingu yah....so many of us are here with you, your friend just out to make u angry on the rating..we know it that the rating for ML is top internationally...I happen to meet up with my Korean friend during my overseas trip, she was saying most of the youngster doesnt have TV or doesnt watch from TV when MLSHR air, they stream it online just like us, and online streaming doesnt count to part of the TV rating..she is watching it live using streaming and her friend as well...so the rating is unfair actually...with smart phone and smart device like iPad and tablet now, they will do live streaming using that at cafe or on the way home...plus she mention, this is their exam period as well, and that explain the not so good rating even another drama ended.

I believe u are slay that friend of yours in your heart more than a thousand times right, hahahahaha, please add me in the picture to slay him with you kekekekekekek

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I'm planning to make a project different than @akinahana89, hers is so awesome project really thanked her for creating the project. And I want to do something more simple....Next week during the finale can we all send many IG comments on LJG instagram using the same hashtag so he will notice. 

It will be great if the hashtag is the short quote of his lines in this drama...like example my propose is "You are my person" 

Can you all give ideas on what the catchy phrase to be used in the hashtag so it will catch his attention??

Even Hae Soo screwed his life in Goryeo I plan to make him a happiest man that day...LOL

Count me in chingu! ;)

• Like 6

omg guys, moon lovers influence has been sooooo legit at this point that when i was clicking to watch man living in our house, i was thinking "wait a minute, which version is this? gotta find the korean version" omggggggg. lmao. :blink::D

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Su is trying to (as some people have said here) protect his humanity so that the throne doesn't gobble the man that sits in it. She knows it's a huge burden and it's hard to have to set aside his pride to marry YH and she knows as least partly it's for her sake. But she doesn't want him to lose himself because he is so busy trying to protect her that he also loses sight of the people around him.

Therefore the question isn't that they don't love each other or who loves the other more etc. They both love greatly but they both love differently. 

However, this love... as I've said many posts ago, is inherently explosive... it can't be sustained in Goryeo because the political climate doesn't allow for it. But the sovereignty of fate (or whatever you want to call it), as it were has allowed to occur for a time in order that certain things can fall into place.

Yes! I'm so excited for the next two episodes. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Don't focus on the negatives people, just enjoy the ride :P

• Like 9

20161025225919_cats_99_20161025231904.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-25%2Bat%2B4.50.35%2BPM.png

Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Jun Ki becomes a violent monarch...grows apart from Lee Jieun 

1. [+5,113, -131] Can't wait for next week. Hae Soo leaves, I wanna see Wang So in the present time-- The story is frustrating.. What 'dongsaeng'?

2. [+3,775, -140] Why is it that when one becomes a monarch, they become violent too?

3. [+2,874, -75] Will it be a sad ending? ㅠㅠ

4. [+2,791, -61] Seems like it's going to end similar to history

5. [+1,482, -67] Hae Soo is damn frustrating. Wang So didn't receive love from his mother, the people he loves died because of Chae Ryung. Why can't she understand So for killing Chae Ryung?

6. [+1,305, -44] Am I the only one who thinks Hae Soo is frustrating?

7. [+1,078, -14] I understand Wang So. Chae Ryung did help in Eun's death, it would be strange if she herself doesn't get killed too. Hae Soo has every right to be mad but she shouldn't be turning her back on Wang So

201610252302772740_580f66594c4a4_99_20161025230506.jpg

Osen- Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Jun Ki hand in hand with Kang Hana, preview to blood bath... Will Lee Jieun leave? 

1. [+111, -6] Really sad.. I can't help but fall for Lee Jun Ki

2. [+65, -3] Seems like it'll end sadly after all ㅠㅠ

3. [+77, -6] "I want it"... I forgot the rest because of how sadly the episode ended

4. [+70, -7] It's so sad.. So is pitiful

5. [+31, -1] I feel bad for Wang So. Would been nice if she took his side and trusted him

6. [+28, -2] Next ones on the killing list are Wang Wook and Wang Won

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/10/spoilers-drinking-solo-finale-moon.html

• Like 19