[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@katakat I think it's FMV from lee jun ki and IU's previous drama (scholar who walk the night and producer?) #cmiiw And from lee jun ki attire, it can be seen clearly he is wearing Joseon attire, while here we're in Goryeo era whic have very distinct style from Joseon

• Like 18

30 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

@katakat I think it's FMV from lee jun ki and IU's previous drama (scholar who walk the night and producer?) #cmiiw And from lee jun ki attire, it can be seen clearly he is wearing Joseon attire, while here we're in Goryeo era whic have very distinct style from Joseon

@runitaaa I hope so. I'm new to kdramas, so I haven't seem many. I just assumed so went back to the present, Is the clip of them jumping in the water from another show? 

@zi4rchingu... awesome analysis of LJKs Prominent Jawline.

and I can sure his Knife sharp jawline can kill many hearta but they wont bleed thats all. I have been killed like thousand times everytime his new pic on IG with that Cutter - Killer jawline.

and can't agree more that using Mask to cover half of his face leaves very less face to make an impact and they jawline had to be promiment more than enough to not let mask overshadow his beauty.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

also its outright funny that JM tells HS to not interfere when he himself told king who 'will'  become king .. taking away a chance of fair play from all other princes and ofcourse taking away a father's affection from other kids.

The reason why So is what So is.. otherwise he would have been a weak person... with weaker resolution..

Ah! Time travelers.. they are good for nothing, don't change things for good..but only complicate them and then pretend they never interfered

I don't think that those who know the future (from the future) can step away from being part of the past. The fact that JM told the king that So would be king probably indirectly caused the scar incident because I think that is why the Queen threatened the King with killing So. She probably knew that So was favoured by the King. Same with Soo, nothing and everything she does cannot change the future but ensures it. Someone (sorry can't remember who) in these many pages of forum wrote a good piece on the time travelling aspect.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

also its outright funny that JM tells HS to not interfere when he himself told king who 'will'  become king .. taking away a chance of fair play from all other princes and ofcourse taking away a father's affection from other kids.

The reason why So is what So is.. otherwise he would have been a weak person... with weaker resolution..

Ah! Time travelers.. they are good for nothing, don't change things for good..but only complicate them and then pretend they never interfered

i think it is common for foretellers in the palace to tell the king who is gonna be king next.. as in many historical dramas and movies (and in real life history too for that matters). Emperors turned to these so called profets, or oracles (they are called differently in different eras) for picking wives, weather forecast, for war and battles, etc. those prophecies mostly are the culprit that will lead to many problems and murderings inside the palace :) so its not just our dear JM, hehe xD 

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, katakat said:

@runitaaa I hope so. I'm new to kdramas, so I haven't seem many. I just assumed so went back to the present, Is the clip of them jumping in the water from another show? 

Yes. It's their first drama together so the one who made that video just meshed scenes from their previous dramas.

Welcome to the thread!

• Like 6

I cRIED AND SOBBED 

watching Eun die MAKES ME CRAZY LIKE he decided to die so that he could be with his wife. LIKE OMGGG

Hell yes, So is very close to getting that throne!! 

That scene when Yo was grabbing Soo by her wrist so tightly in front of THE THREE MEN THAT LOVES HER is like WOAH. Like those three must be awfully pissed cause of how Yo was hurting their woman.

Okay, it seems to me like whenever someone becomes King, they die very quickly. And it's always because they become crazy and sick. Like.?? Hmm. Must be some sort of curse. 

HELL YEAH NEXT WEEK SO BECOMES KING but then we all know more killings.. But at least he and Soo are finally able to be with each other.. But will he still marry Yeonhwa tho?? Hmm.

• Like 16

58 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I was stunned yesterday watching sbs one because since I watched the Youku version earlier, I spotted the differences. Its mind blowing to think that I was thinking of skipping the sbs one broadcast since I have already watch on Youku. :D

The immediate thought that came to me was sbs was trying to hit back at Youku for releasing earlier and so send their version to SBS one for broadcast. But then the backhug scene in the Korea version wasnt in both sbs one and the youku version..... Hmmm, so indeed there are three versions. Also SBS one requires English, Chinese and Malay subtitles, so they couldnt have turned around in one day notice.:huh:

Then the only other possibility is that Youku based on their China censorship board, has a different version.:phew:

The only thing we know for sure is that the SBS Korea version is always the latest version, because the team can edit it as and when they like for broadcast because many dramas on live shoot, can film and broadcast on the same day.

Its mind boggling, as if the plot is not complex enough :blink: :sweatingbullets:

I also want to skip watching yesterday broadcast since I already watched Youku version. But SBS always presents different content than the international one so I urged myself to watch. Now when I know there is 3 or possible 4 versions of the series make me go 158.gifIt is getting complicated. 

Since then and now, I preferred watching SBS version as they revised the OTP part very well and the flow is understandable. The one thing I hate about SBS is their ignorance jcdragon_ahh.gif

• Like 22