[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, solelylurking said:

Idk about recaping... But I'll try. Let's just see tonight episode first. 

For ones who misinterpreted Wook line in the spoiler. It doesn't mean he didn't want WS dead by his hand himself but it means if he died or badly injured fighting WS (which is very likely) Yo must end WS's life no matter what. It just mean in one way or another, by any hand necessary, WS must die. That's how much Wook hates WS. 

He was a coward but not this time. Other wise he will not fights face to face against WS. Everybody knows who will lose. 

I'm sorry but I just need to defend him. 

Plus remember he said that the one who kills the traitor becomes the hero. He intends for Yo to become the traitor no matter what. Fighting with Wang So or even injuring him doesn't completely make him a traitor. But if someone is dead by his hand, that's a different story, I think. So that's why Wook told Yo to finish WS off if it's needed.

• Like 7

i hope my heart will get better after this episode hahaa... ^^ because i can see hae soo looking help from wang so, it's enough to see that hae soo start to rely on him ahh...also hae soo said you've changed to wang wook, it's make me feel better lil'bit.

it's starting.... thank you for all live recappers.

• Like 7

Emperor lies on his bed with JM & General Park

Emperor: Is this how I will go
It's all so futile, is this what I lived for?
Will Goryeo last forever? Did I select the correct Prince?

General Park: We will make sure you choose the correct prince
Emperor: I have 2 very good friends, my war is over now, your has just began. Take good care of CP and So.

JM: Your Majesty.... and General Park cries

• Like 23

14 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I'm very aware of everything you wrote and I agree but I pointed out the rain scene because in my opinion there was her first moment of doubt and disappointment in her heart.

She was already disappointed by him, when she left the prison. He was not there for her. For me, the rain scene means more than just disappointement, as she is really confronted by his betrayal. She is really hurt and heartbroken.  

• Like 12

So like I expected I couldn't stay away. Thanks @MadraRua for roll call once again. I am physically prepared but not mentally or emotionally prepared but I will try my best to live re-cap :)

Here we go!

The King faints.

Baek Ah tells Woo Hee to run. She looks rather distraught.

• Like 14

YEAY...START !!!

HS running away after So propose her. Wook stop him, both now fighting over Hae Soo. 

Jump to the dance scene, BS is suspicious on WH looks on her eyes. He glance at his father and realize what WH is going to do. The king fell before WH stab him, and BA jump into the sword. Everyone in chaos to see the king collapsed. BA told WH to go, he hold the pain. 

Won asked what should we do hyung nim, Yoo order him to go. JM look into the sky and see the king star is blinking. The king with JM and general Park. The king pretty much aware that his time is come. He is talking about the continuity of Goryeo. General Park keep praising him.

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, onemella said:

Emperor lies on his bed with JM & General Park

Emperor: Is this how I will go
It's all so futile, is this what I lived for?
Will Goryeo last forever? Did I select the correct Prince?

General Park: We will make sure you choose the correct prince
Emperor: I have 2 very good friends, my war is over now, your has just began. Take good care of CP and So.

JM: Your Majesty.... and General Park cries

HOw did u quote faster than live stram?

• Like 10