[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, he actually turned his back on her three times:

- the rain scene

- in the episode 12 next to the stairs

- in the episode 12, after meeting her, when she is eating  her dinner next to the river.

Notice that he betrayed her three times too:

- when she left the prison, she was expecting for him. He never brought any evidence for her.

- when she started begging, she wanted to know about him and kind of asked Baek Ah. He wanted to beg the king for Oh's life. He stopped again due to his mother and his sister. The latter even commented that he had already abandoned her once! So this was the second time!

- The rain, when he didn't join her.

Each time, Hae Soo was hoping, he would come to rescue her but he never did. Her meeting with Wook in the last episode clearly shows her disappointement, the last lingering feelings she has for him. She wanted to know if she was really loved in the end and she could only measure it by asking if he missed her. She still cares for him but she knows that his love for her has never been strong because he puts his life and safety first. Like I mentioned it before, he comes up with excuses why he didn't see her in one whole year, where he could have. Wang So was faraway the entire time.

By the way, yesterday I compared the two proposals based on the sneak preview. After watching the SBS version, I would like to add another difference between the two proposals. Wang So clearly proves his selflessness with this action. He is even ready to get divorced after they have left the palace. This really illustrates that she is his priority. He still thinks, she might still be in love with the other man. Yet her safety is more important than his love for her. On the other hand, Wang Wook proposed to her out of selfishness. He wanted to possess her, to secure her as Wang So had appeared as a rival. His needs were his priority, not hers. This also illustrates why Wang Wook's proposal appears so late (episode 10). Before, he really enjoyed having him next to her, without worrying too much how she was dealing with her new life as court lady. Wang So was always concerned about her.

Then I would like to add that Wang Wook is really naive because he thought, he could still see her after the rain scene and wanted to act as if nothing had happened. Then he got shocked, when he saw Hae Soo limping. I mean, she got tortured because of him!! So he avoids her and thinks, as long as she is in the palace close to me, that's enough. He cries and yells that she left Daminwon so this means to me that he never thought, she would leave the palace. In my opinion, he clearly thought, as long as he could see her, he could win her heart again. He only needed time. As conclusion, he was playing on time... typical from Wang Wook! And their conversation reveals his true way of thinking: I am powerless and as long as I am in no position to help you, I can't come to you. So basically, he was expecting from her to wait again.

I'm very aware of everything you wrote and I agree but I pointed out the rain scene because in my opinion there was her first moment of doubt and disappointment in her heart.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

WW's words are super lame. you want him dead you kill him yourself....

Amazingly, Yo never has to lift his own finger. WW didn't realise this?

Hong Jong Hyun's armour seemed to be the lesser quality than WW, WS and even the general. The shoulder pads tied up with ropes? Lol!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:
the times she had to stop herself from ~feeling~ things

Hi @MoOnLoVeRz

I already posted that gif set here. Though I know how fast the thread is moving. It's easy to overlook. :) 

@USAFarmgirl

Thanks you for your kind words. I don't mind doing it, it's fun. :) 

Aja Eclipses! 

Not long to go now :w00t: 

N1OigWd.gif

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Anneyeong dear Eclipse :) this is my first time commenting here :) I have always been Silent readers all this while and love all the discussion here . Hee Excited to wait for ep 13 tonight xd >_< I am watching from ONE HD Channel :) 

Annyeong!!!!

wow first post...welcome ...and please enjoy your stay

• Like 8

1 hour ago, stevii said:

sorry if its obvious and sorry if someone had said it before in this thread. i've been a silent reader but it has become so unbearable that i have to get this out. the SBS version's editing is waaay better than the international one. it's not really evident in the earlier episode i think coz it hadn't bother me much, but it made a huge difference in episode 12. seriously i still dont get this two version concept. but anyways still love this show so much and can't wait for live streaming eps 13. <3

Where can I watch the international version? I'm watching the SBS live stream 

• Like 6

for me it is 1 hour :(, i usually watch from drama coala or drama favorite, it is long long time 4 waiting them for upload raw version,can  you give me channel that i can watch live streaming friend

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

So while many of us doing live recap with One Channel source then I am will be doing live on SBS version....yeay so glad we have a very complete and solid team....GO ECLIPSES!!!!

@qwenli @andy78 @LyraYoo and other live recappers FIGHTING!!! let's fight like So fight for the throne tonight..... @solelylurking come on girl lets gather our fear and do the recap even its break our heart...don't leave So alone tonight ...lol

Goryeo Game Of Throne is about to begin tonight...and oh I hope Wook is defeated badly by So .... its boil me up to the max limit how he blame So for the coward things that he did ..... 

Idk about recaping... But I'll try. Let's just see tonight episode first. 

For ones who misinterpreted Wook line in the spoiler. It doesn't mean he didn't want WS dead by his hand himself but it means if he died or badly injured fighting WS (which is very likely) Yo must end WS's life no matter what. It just mean in one way or another, by any hand necessary, WS must die. That's how much Wook hates WS. 

He was a coward but not this time. Other wise he will not fights face to face against WS. Everybody knows who will lose. 

I'm sorry but I just need to defend him. 

• Like 6

Truth to be told I was away, rather being quiet for the past 4 to 8 episodes because I am still figuring how the transition of WS and HS love will work out. Although now there's already a glimpse on episode 12. I just hope that we can already enjoy their OTP as lovers, couple.

Anyway, everything is wrapping up nicely. We can't really totally say that BBJX and moon lovers as the same because the plotline is quite different. And I appreciate that it kept me guessing, and there are surprises to look forward to. :heart:

• Like 6