[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

25 minutes ago, qiwishindi said:

where does the pd say that its gonna be a happy ending? during the interview? or where?

I think it's in an interview or something. Even Kang Ha Neul says that the ending is not sad so for sure, Wang Wook won't die (and I don't think he will be imprisoned like the original story). Crown Prince will die naturally because of illness after he becomes the king. Prince Won and Prince Yo are the ones who for sure will die. Chae Ryung will probably die, too. Baek Ah will survive. Woo Hee, Prince Eun and his wife are the ones with fate unknown. I think Woo Hee will die though if it follows the original story. Most likely Hae Soo / Go Ha Jin will go back to the future and Wang So will follow her somehow. Yeon Hwa lives on, sadly. lol Prince Jung will survive, too and may marry Hae Soo if that aspect follows the original story.

24 minutes ago, hayperreality said:

Damn, Daniel. This page is HOT. I can't keep up!

I'm surprised that there's an international version and a Korean one! So just a quick question. Where can I get both?? I don't want to miss anything! And why is there a difference?

SBS / Korean version: myasiantv.se or kissasian.com

International version: dramalove.tv or dramanice.eu or dramafire.com

I can't watch myasiantv.se because it's blocked in the US or something. So I use kissasian.com and dramanice.eu for downloading. Usually, dramalove.tv has the fastest subs.

• Like 9

THANKS FOR THE SECOND PREVIEW...I CAN'T WAIT TODAY EP...I HOPE IN EP 14 HS WILL GIVE THAT PATHETIC MAN HIS GIFT BACK...I THINK THAT SHE WILL HEAR HIM TALKING WITH THAT WORTHLESS PRINCESS...THAT HE COVERED FOR HER BY KILLING THE MAID ...THAT HE WENT TO LADY OH ...OR MAYBE HE WILL TRY TO KILL WS AND SHE WILL KNOW ABOUT IT!NO WAY FOR HER TO GO BACK TO HIM...I THINK HER LOVE FOR HIM WILL DIE !!!

• Like 8

7 hours ago, addicted2drama said:

when WS grabs HS arms he notice the difference .. he always grab the arms of HS but he still say ...your beautiful :tears:

I noticed that too... WS looks sad looking at HS without make up, messy hair, wearing ugly clothes, her hands are irritated because doing laundry everyday, but then he smiles and say she's pretty... ohhhh melted..... and when WS/LJG removed his mask, I think I'm fainted LOL...

Anyway, last night I watched the international version and now just finished watching SBS version with subs, and I must say SBS version is again a lot better editing, flow and storywise than international versions. HS in international version is more stressed out and suffocated, while in SBS version she was more calm & subtle. Anyway, episode 12 is not my favorite but it is needed for the character developments and the plot. Everyone has changed during this 1 year time leap, BA already fallen with WH (I'd love to see more development into their characters though), WE finally realize his wife is beautiful & he fell for his wife, too. Jung has grown up and became a general after fighting pirates and doesn't want to be his mom's puppet like WY, WY and WW worked together for the crown (but I hate WW evil plan - he's such a hypocrite), I like YH character, I know she's evil but I can't really hate her. And finally, WS is THE MAN hahaha.... I can't wait for tonight's episode, I hope he will get the girl soon :) 

• Like 17

In the Chinese version of SH, did Rouxi resist as much as HS did? I mean I gota give it to HS for informing WS that she has another person she likes and she kept on resisting WS advances (failing to get her point across everytime though bec of WS persistent personality LOL). With this, when the time comes that WS would learn about WW and HS (past) relationship, he won't feel betrayed by HS as much as the 4th prince in the Chinese version right?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, moon_nebula said:

*waves* lurker here but I really can't help but post after watching EP 12....

You guys are really killing it in this forum!! It's really hard to keep up with everyone's posts & analysis haha so if I post anything similar to previous posts sorry for being redundant!!

I was actually reading some of your comments earlier today before I watched the episode and there was so much hate for Hae Soo. Even though I understand where ya'll are coming from, as I too want to see more romance between HS& WS, but I can also understand why Hae Soo is acting the way she is.

Here are my thoughts on the different interactions in this ep, and how I interpreted it: 

HS-WW:

I don't think it's entirely pathetic / unreasonable for Hae Soo to miss Wook because they never had the closure...she didn't even know why he decided to abandon her. I think we can relate in that sometimes someone that we had really deep feelings for may forsake us and we still come up with excuses for them and hope that they didn't have ill intentions and that our trust in them is validated. 

At the point when Hae Soo had the meeting with Wook, I don't think she was trying to get him back or anything...the way I interpreted it, it was just that she wanted to know that her feelings were reciprocated at some point and that she didn't dream up the fact that he had sincerely cared for her at some point. I honestly believe at this point she doesn't want a relationship with any prince because she thinks that she will give bad luck to anyone that comes near her. When she said "That's enough for me" when he said that he did miss her, I think it was more like "that's enough for me to move on" as opposed to "that's all I ever needed let's live happily ever after". Especially since she tells him afterwards not to do anything that will cause him any potential danger. I think some interpreted as a scornful/sarcastic remark, but personally I think she just really doesn't want anyone to hurt themselves for her sake anymore, after what happened with Court Lady Oh. She seems to be resigned to the fact that if she leads a quiet life of loneliness, she won't cause anyone any trouble. Which leads me to my thoughts on HS-WS....

HS-WS: 

Some believe that there was no romantic development between Hae Soo and Wang So and that this was a waste of an episode. I don't think that is the case...

In the scene where she says goodbye to him, you can't deny that she said she can't let go of him or ignore him (in her voiceover) even though her heart was with someone else. Also, when he pulled her close and looked like he was about to go in for the kiss, her expression is a bit different than usual in that it looked like she was getting a bit lost in his eyes. You see a second later as his face gets super close, she catches herself and gasps, then looks down to avoid his gaze. It looked like her own reaction surprised herself. 

The reason why she told So to forget her is because she believed that by helping her, he was sent away by the King, even though all he ever wanted was to stay in the Palace. You can understand how guilty someone like Hae Soo would feel if she thought she was the reason for that. She just wants him to be happy, and she knows that by sticking close to him, he will become unfavourable which is why she wanted him to leave her. I kind of think that is romantic, in a way -- she's trying to save him from her misfortunes. 

When they meet the second time while she's hanging laundry, it may seem like she is rejecting So, but when she first realizes that So is actually back, tears well up in her eyes and she seems to be overcome with emotion. When she sees that his mask is back on she is very concerned for him. I think you can tell that she missed him too, but being a laundry maid, she now has to be careful about what she does and what she says (don't forget they are in broad daylight, whereas Wook came to her at night with no one around). Sure, she's very mean to So here, but I think it's to protect him. She knows that asking him to forget her won't be enough because he's so resilient, so she will have to be mean to him to make him give up on her finally. 

During the third meeting, outside the Peace Ceremony, when So asks her to marry him, you can see Hae Soo hesitate. In the very last moment, when he gives the hairpin to her, and says that if he cannot live in peace with her, being King doesn't mean anything to him -- she looks at him right in the eye and stares for a few seconds before she says no. When she says no, just like before with the kiss, it's like she catches herself before she gets lost in her emotions. I think it's very subtle but handled very well by IU. It shows that the character is starting to waver ever so slightly at every WS advance, but often catches herself to remind herself the decision she has made (to break all ties with the princes).

Overall, even though I myself am dying for more HS-WS romance, I appreciate the build-up as not to have Hae Soo run from Wook to So so quickly, since it would make her character seem fickle. I think the time will come and we're already seeing Soo's resolve waver. Two other points I would like to make about EP12:

1. I love how WS is sturdy as a rock when it comes to his feelings for Hae Soo. He's so fiercely loyal it's amazing -- gotta give him props for that. It's like he never loses hope that one day she will come to him. I admire him for how much he can give. I mean, sure, it is heartbreaking to see him get rejected...but I think they're both stubborn which is why they're perfect for each other. He doesn't lose hope so we shouldn't either :)

2. I gotta say, YH's character surprised me. I in no way ship her and So, but her character is interesting. I never liked her but her convo with Queen Yoo made me go "OH SNAP" because she was so badass and fierce. I think she realized that she allied with the wrong person previously. I admire her for how protective she is of her family / her own mother...even going as far as basically declaring war with the evil queen, whom she knows is capable of too much. Personally I still wouldn't want her to be with So - she is a bit too manipulative and scheming for my liking, and I think So deserves more than that. 

cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Welcome to this thread and forum! smileys  I really liked your postcrazy monkey, especially your analysis of Hae Soo-Wang Wook relationship. good job onion head Actually, I don't think, she loves Wang Wook like before, since she has been disappointed by him. But she still cares about him. People tend to forget that Hae Soo has never been a person who hold grudges therefore she could become close Wang So and Eun in the first place after the bad experiences. Hae Soo is very forgiving and that's important.  

Her first disappointment in the episode 12 was, when she saw Wang Wook on the stair and the latter looked away. Striking is that first he wanted to go to her, but when he saw her limping, he got so shocked and felt immediately guilty. He saw the result of his decisions: abandoning her. He reminded me a lot of Yeon Hwa (episode 11) who got shocked, when she saw the court lady killed in front of her. Both siblings are manipulative and cunning, but it seems to me that they never really think about the real consequences of their actions or decisions. Once they are confronted by reality, they are shocked. Anyway, Hae Soo noticed him and she had tears in her eyes, when she realised that he looked away. He was avoiding her gaze. She looked hurt and disappointed. 

Now, when she meets him again after one year, her questions "Did you miss me?" /"Did you ever miss me?" sounded like a reproach to me. She had been longing for these words, but he never mentioned it. He was only talking himself, explaining why he didn't visit her for one whole year aso. The viewer could sense that it is more about his guilty conscience. Her comment "that's all I need" can be interpretated in two different ways in my opinion:

- She wants to lessen his burden, since she doesn't expect anything from him. He doesn't need to worry about her any longer because she has no expectation from him.

- Since he is a man of words, she uses these words "that's all I need" in order to move on, like you said. She knows now, that he has been feeling bad about her. She knows now that he did love her. That's enough for her.

But she still cares about him, just like she cares for the other princes. She might have been disappointed and hurt, yet she still has a positive image of Wang Wook. So the last remaining feelings for him will be destroyed in the next episode in my opinion.

As for Wang So, we can see and hear that Hae Soo already has Wang So in her heart. Yet, since she knows he is the future King, she can not be with him. However, his proposal moved her, when he said that throne meant nothing to him. But she can not and doesn't want to be part of History, although she is wrong in that matter. Hae Soo will be the reason why Wang So wants to become king.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, ratgirlina said:

Hi

there @qwenli Calm enough today? U reckon calm enough to continue watch the drama? I am . I watch the Sub dramafever earlier. Now at work, will watch the subbed sbs later. As upset as i was. I am gonna wait for tonight's ep. See u soon?

I steel myself and rewatch the SBS version and still didn't like it.

I have come to accept that Lee joon gi is the second lead and it make me boil.

Everything they make him do n go thru plus the way hs talks to him. Someone drank poison for you and you gave them the load of trash talk? Sure, she likes him but not enuf. She loves wook way much more, that was very clear to me in the conversation by the river in both versions.

It's very painful for me to say goodbye here, but I am starting the journey.  

• Like 12

@SizzlerZ ,  Is that true that PD  nom  saying that the journey of this drama is sad and painful, but there would be a happy ending . .?  I really pray for happy ending  between WS and HS.and always curious  how our PD  nim  plan the ending...

I don't   like the ending part of  c BBJX , sad ending and couldn't  bring satisfaction  to viewers...

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

======================

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=216262

Wook, you wuss. You will lose. If you mar his beautiful face, I'm jumping into the screen and dragging you across the palace by your top knot. Same goes for you, Yo! I got one eye on you.

Thanks for sharing these goodies. Can't wait! Wang So, hwaiting!

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

I can't get enough of the latest preview. I want 10pm to come sooner. :D 

Anyway, really loving this last scene. This is just a screenshot on my phone so it's crappy. Am lazy to check the web for such image. 

Ok, gentleman, let the fight for HS and the throne begin. :D

by the way, I am team WS all the way. ;) 

These two are gorgeous. Salute to the director for casting these two. One reason that I can't take them seriously is because in real life, these two actors are the opposite of their characters. They laugh so much, hahahahah... They totally act out their roles. And everyone else is improving their acting. The veteran cast is also on point too.

By the way, can someone please let me know what page did another member post about the 10 instructions that King Taejo left behind? I saw it but couldn't remember the page #.

• Like 12