[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

22 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@Adnana i see, they deleted hs saying "i miss you " to wook in the sbs version..

U sly sbs, its too late, there are only so much things u can edit: add in and remove.

Am very hurt, i dun know what to think anymore. Some of you can call me bias, but when i watch any live drama, i am fully immerse. I only watch one drama at a time, you can say i am foolishly single hearted like WS.

I never even started out this drama liking lee joon gi, i always had issues with his eyes.but 4 eps in, i was sold and fell in love. 

The twist about the king figuring hs out is a brilliant point, but exactly when is he going to die and get out of the way? 13th loveline with woohee was very sweet, i felt their chemistry even in those short scenes. 

Back to nursing my broken heart....

@imposs90 fully agree with what you wrote.

@ qwenli I appreciate so much your live recaps. Please don't give up on the drama yet. :)
@Adnana I had the same feelings towards Hae So's actions and words today.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

In consensus 200%...i dont think i can bear to see even another hug let alone kiss between HS and WW.  There is no way the second lead will be able to replace or take the love of first lead here from HS.  (Honestly WS's screentime doesnt seem to allow him to shine much...but LJK being LJK is an excellent actor who delivers any role you give him and impacts the audience who watches him.  His eyes reflects his emotions that you feel his every feeling in that scene.)

Everyone is just waiting for HS-WS love to blossom into full bloom but we keep getting the lingering feelings of love from HS towards WW when now its already Ep 12. (Seriously!!!) Sadly this is pre-produced and i sometimes wonder if WS's role here had being shortchanged by the writer as I am getting extremely tired to see Soo still hanging onto WW's rather selfish love....FRUSTRATING!!!!

Can't agree more. If only we had more than 8 episodes left then I would have no complaints about HS's lingering feelings for Wook at all but unfortunately we didn't. Now I doubt whether she will be able to put an end to her relationship with Wook and cut all romantic ties with him in ep 13. Even if she did manage to do that, she would probably need some more time (again!) to get over it, wouldn't she? (which means So-Soo ship cannot sail yet for at least one or two more episodes). If she abruptly has a change of heart and turns to WS then I'm afraid her love for him can't convince me. I'm wondering what the writer would put into WS and HS's relationship to depict their intense, passionate and persistent love that will be embeded in their hearts forever as now there are only 8 episodes remaining but too many unresolved issues and plot holes. 

On a side note, I think we've had enough of HS and WW's moments. One more hug or kiss between them will knock me out completely, but I firmly believe that won't happen unless the writer wants to troll us viewers and adds his/her name to the list of the most "daring", "unbelievable" screenwriters to avoid when picking up a drama to watch.

• Like 16

15 hours ago, Bambiina said:

:D 

I believe those that say they are frustrated with HS ..  that did not mean they are going to stop watching :D .. 

Complaining, (I like to refer to it as sharing our frustration on certain character or the plot) does NOT equal to giving up.

WS is not someone you can give up..

LEE JOON GI - Is not someone you could ever ever ever give up .. especially after watching WS struggle up to ep 12.

Though (with or without HS) .. I believe many will stick through with WS .. all the way to the end .. 

Regardless of what forumers or netizen said about this drama on episode 12, I will never stop watching Scarlet Heart till the end. We already know from beginning this is not your typical fluffy sugar coated K drama love story. We have to understand why HS rejected WS. She cant just run away from the palace to marry WS. She will change history. So I hope viewers will be more sensible. Dont give up Scarlet Heart just because it didnt fit your typical K drama. 

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, briseis said:

THE LUCKY CHARM AND THE PLEDGE

“I’m scared each time we meet. Even though I gave my heart to someone else, why has it been so hard to ignore you?”

Once you get over the initial frustration and sadness which follows immediately after watching episode 12 and start to look beyond the surface of the interactions, beyond the lies HS tells herself, beyond her denial, and you begin to observe her instinctive reactions, body language and actions IT BECOMES OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE WHO IS THE MAN THAT OWNS HER HEART, AND WHO HAS BEEN OWNING IT FOR A LONG TIME NOW. 

Even HS is deep down aware of it and that’s another reason why she is pushing So away - because she is afraid of the powerful emotions he inspires in her and which she cannot control. She thinks she gave her heart to Wook, but it never truly belonged to him because Wang So stole it from her before she could give it to the 8th Prince, without her noticing it - with his gentleness, loyalty, devotion, protectiveness and fierce passsion. And it isn’t only her heart that reaches out to him, but her body as well. It’s begun a long time ago on that day when So did NOT kiss her. Even when she turns her head away from him, SHE NEVER EVEN ATTEMPTS TO MOVE FROM HIS EMBRACE UNTIL HE HIMSELF RELEASES HER. 

HS’s words might be telling So that she will forget him, that she doesn’t care about him, that she loves someone else, BUT HER EYES PROVE HER TO BE A LIAR, HER EYES TELL A DIFFERENT STORY. When she later watches Wook go, her eyes only show resignation and she turns away from him after a moment.

However, SHE NEVER STOPS LOOKING AFTER SO AS HE LEAVES AND IN HER EYES THERE IS ONLY HEARTBREAK. IT’S HER EYES THAT HAVE GIVEN WANG SO HOPE FROM THE START- they are the reason why he has been pursuing her so doggedly, never giving up. It’s not some foolish, false hope which keeps him going - HE SEES THE EMOTIONS IN HER EYES AND THEY GIVE HIM THE STRENGTH TO COME BACK AND FIGHT FOR HER REFUSAL AFTER REFUSAL. It gives him the hope that one day she would love him as much as he loves her.

“You fool. I said I’d ask for permission. I lied. l’ll borrow this as a lucky charm. I’ll be back soon.” 

So is taking the hairpin back for safekeeping. He will protect it and return it to HS once she is ready to accept it, because LIKE HIS HEART IT HAS ONLY EVER BELONGED TO HER. THIS IS HIS PLEDGE TO HER THAT HE WILL COME BACK TO HER, FIND HER AND LOVE HER. And the kiss is something he steals for himself -  a lucky charm to give him the strength to survive without her until they’ll meet again.

I am giving you a virtual standing ovation 'cause your post gives me everything that I am hoping and still waiting for to happen with So x Soo. I'm glad that amidst the frustration that Episode 12 gave most of us, your comment made me held on more strongly to keeping a positive attitude towards So x Soo.

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

:D 

I believe those that say they are frustrated with HS ..  that did not mean they are going to stop watching :D .. 

Complaining, (I like to refer to it as sharing our frustration on certain character or the plot) does NOT equal to giving up.

WS is not someone you can give up..

LEE JOON GI - Is not someone you could ever ever ever give up .. especially after watching WS struggle up to ep 12.

Though (with or without HS) .. I believe many will stick through with WS .. all the way to the end .. 

Yes, I'm not giving up on this show. This show has lured me back to soompi and kdrama watcher after months after months I hadn't found any good and addiciting k-drama. Then I found this show. Lee jun ki is just mesmerizing as wangso. No one can ever show wangso's character better than him. His acting is just flawless. Thank God he played this role. I'm just frustrated about haesoo's foolishness and wook's annoying character. 

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, zerovk9x said:

Can't agree more. If only we had more than 8 episodes left then I would have no complaints about HS's lingering feelings for Wook at all but unfortunately we didn't. Now I doubt whether she will be able to put an end to her relationship with Wook and cut all romantic ties with him in ep 13. Even if she did manage to do that, she would probaly need some more time (again!) to get over it, wouldn't she? (which means So-Soo ship cannot sail yet for at least one or two more episodes). If she abruptly has a change of heart and turns to WS then I'm afraid her love for him can't convince me. I'm wondering what the writer would put into WS and HS's relationship to depict their intense, passionate and persistent love that will be embeded in their hearts forever as now there are only 8 episodes remaining but too many unresolved issues and plot holes. 

On a side note, I think we've had enough of HS and WW's moments. One more hug or kiss between them will knock me out completely, but I firmly believe that won't happen unless the writer wants to troll us viewers and adds his/her name to the list of the most "daring", "unbelievable" screenwriters to avoid when picking up a drama to watch.

Well said, chingu

• Like 4

On 30/09/2016 at 1:00 PM, flower4junsu said:

The symptoms that proves you catch Moonlover virus....

1. Directly visit this thread right after getting up from your dream

2. Cannot concentrate at work or school

3. Search any new news related to bts...ost...otp...teaser...etc

4. Watching the previous episodes over and over

5. Everyday keep on thinking what will happen to ws and hs...what is the possible ending??

:cry:

Agree 100% @flower4junsu!  Just to add on :

6. Make sure recording both premiere + repeat (jst in case scenes will be chopped off esp on kissing part.. :sweatingbullets:)

7. Not just depending on tv recording but get the downloaded online version too.  You wouldnt want to miss a thing & you want to KEEP them :rolleyes:

8. Watch repeatedly with finger on pause button...

Whatever the story or ending supposed to be, I wish WS & HS will be together... please, please, make my dreams come true :wub:

• Like 12

The King: *orders Wang So to do something* 

Wang So: No 

LOL I love badass Wang So 

Hae Soo is breaking my heart poor girl :( I know she's frustrating when she keeps pushing Wang So away especially when she does have feelings for him but I think I understand her, she met Wang Wook 1st and out of loyalty she won't leave him for Wang So just yet  

the SBS version had Hae Soo's internal monologue while pushing Wang Soo away after he came back from Shinju, and the conversation between princess Yeon Hwa and Wang So is longer & she mentioned Hae Soo, I'm gonna wait for Kissasian to Sub it 

what was Wang Wook wearing under his clothes that caught Wang So's eyes? 

Edit: I think it's an armor too as @faeriealice mentioned...interesting  :fearful:

• Like 24

1 hour ago, rei_smasher11 said:

I think I got it thanks to you and @sharreb

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!! :wub:

OH MY! she also kissed back right?! 

OKAY AWESOME! at least there is evidence that WS-HS ship is going to fly, even though it may take awhile more for us to get there. 

:blush::heart:

7 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think I over-reacted with Hae Soo without watching the scenes properly. I don't think that she really wants to be with Wook...she wanted to confirm some things about him. Obviously there are still some feelings there but maybe his answers were needed for those feelings to begin dissapearing. If she really wanted to be with Wook she would have not paused him the way she did when he was about to say a new promise. And even with the harsh words I really think that her body is saying: "Give me my Wang So now...I have waited 12 episodes!" :lol: 

I can be wrong but that's how I see it now. BUT just in case, I will have no expectations for next episode. I will be prepared for the worst scenario. 

Also...don't you feel is strange that Wang So don't think that Wook and Soo were in a relationship? Wook is always in the middle in a strange way + She told So that she was in love with someone else. 1+1=2 It's obvious. Also, Wang So has no reason to be angry once he finds out is 8th prince because she was honest to him... He can't blame her for that.    

I am not so sure if WS doesnt know about WW and HS, i think he just does not put that much stock into the relationship. He must know about it especially since he can see for himself just how rile up WW gets whenever he gets close to HS. this is because i am giving quite a lot of credit to WS, i feel he is a very intelligent man, more than any of his brothers. And someone who has the qualities to be a great king. very much like the King said, he will not become a king that bends because of other people. WS knows what he wants, how to get it and he will get it. But despite that ruthlessness he does have compassionate. One evidence is that he never really went against his mother even though (i feel) he had every right to tear his mother apart. 

• Like 18

I don't understand why everyone are mad with hae soo and why everyone feels that there are no hope in So-Soo. Can't you all see that Soo is totally in love with So. It is written on her face and on her eyes. her words and actions towards So though harsh speaks up how much she cares about him. There is no need for her to say it loud. And the scene with Wook, I can only see pains in her eyes and i can tell that how much she forcing herself to be loyal to wook. She had been betrayed so she doesn't want to be the betrayer. She is trying to understand everything that happen between her and wook by holding on at the tip of the rope hoping that this time, her relationship would be successful. but, she is just fooling herself here. both of them have betrayed each other already. wook for abandoning soo in the time of her suffering, and soo for giving her heart away to so without herself knowing it or she might know about it, but she just denying it very hard.

• Like 21

1 minute ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think I over-reacted with Hae Soo without watching the scenes properly. I don't think that she really wants to be with Wook...she wanted to confirm some things about him. Obviously there are still some feelings there but maybe his answers were needed for those feelings to dissapear. If she really wanted to be with Wook she would have not paused him the way she did when he was about to say a new promise. And even with the harsh words I really think that her body is saying: "Give me my Wang So now...I have waited 12 episodes!" :lol: 

I can be wrong but that's how I see it now. BUT just in case, I will have no expectations for next episode. I will be prepared for the worst scenario. 

Also...don't you feel is strange that Wang So don't think that Wook and Soo were in a relationship? Wook is always in the middle in a strange way + She told So that she was in love with someone else. 1+1=2 It's obvious. Also, Wang So has no reason to be angry once he finds out is 8th prince because she was honest to him... He can't blame her for that.    

Yes! Even if he can't figure it out himself, wouldn't the 13th prince have told him about Wook and Soo's relationship?

• Like 11

Ha! I finally managed to change my profile pic... and that's the only good thing that hapenned to me today. Because i have to admit today's episode did not make me happy... in fact it left me empty. I don't know how I feel, what to expect anymore... But I made up my mind, I gave my heart to this drama and to So, so instead of keep complaining i will accept that it's like watching Misa (one of my faves dramas ever, a drama that broke my heart to pieces, that had a leading lady that i hate and a leading man that i love) and i hope that just like in Misa the leading lady would redeem herself in the end (that subway scenes made for everything), but if not, then i would just think i'm watching something like Bali. To love a drama i just need it to move me and had a leading man wich I love (and So is one of the best leading man I've ever seen and one that i love so much it hurts)

I know I'm speaking nonsense but right now i can't think like a normal person... this drama is driving me insane...

the only things i can make clear is that So made me proud today (his answers to the king and YH were great) he made me swoon and sad (every time he was with HS) and made me cheer for him (when with Wook)

speaking of Wook he's so despicable, he doesn't woth my time

Soo... i will give you tomorrow a last chance (like I do after watching every episode)

(btw i'm talking about character not actors.. they're all doing good... and LJK is doing GREAT in my humble opinion)

To finish this post... the best of this drama continues to be So and you all guys with your amazing posts...

• Like 11