[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Ugh I hate it, when me time to watch my favourite drama is being disturbed....

But sadly I have to work so I just can see the first 20 minute of this episode... sighn...

Thank you so much for the recap so I can catch up what I missed (I still need buffer the whole ep tomorrow, and I hope the eng sub is already available tomorrow. Amen)

NB:

Love JoonKi in this episode. The emotion is so deep and complex, and I love it.

NBB: (not really important, but I'm just too curious)

Anyone here watch from ONE? Is sub for this episode normal? Because I watch it from Movieb** (to live stream from my cable TV) and the sub is in Malay, not Indonesia. Is it me who get the wrong sub? 

• Like 10

Two Times I was badly in Tears... and I guess we all know when...

This Mother makes me furious.... she already hurted Wang So so badly that he tumbled back but she still had a few words for him left to break him into Pieces.

And the next time it was her too... Looks like the first time ever there was a Big Brother and little Brother Moment...

But Jung looked really shocked about his Mother too...

I can´t believe the Hour is over.... it just started... what happend...

• Like 13

There's moral lesson I learned from these early eps..never abuse your children,give them love as much as you can..with all your heart..bcoz really it can make them hurt all their life..and still traumatized even when they grow up..it can make them a monster who will abuse their children too,and the cycle would never ends...I know I'll always and will be more..love my 3yrs old daughter..I don't want her ends up like WS *sob* hhhh...I'm sorry for being mello..I wouldn't do that again :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

If there is a Troublemaker in the Palace - it´s him... searching for trouble outside again and having huge Fun when he can fight..

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.40.04_zpsup

It was clear that he will one time challenge the wrong Guys. Is he fighting for Money... than they will be extremly angry. Seems like he stole the Title or something like that...

A Troublemaker - in Trouble (wherelse)

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.40.31_zpspk

But teh female Troublemaker is there too...

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.40.42_zpsfl

You get help I will rescue him.... good Plan...

• Like 18

tonight episodes better than previous episode

i hope Korean version (re-edited) much better than ONE Asia version

but still have a few awkward acting (Wang Wook wife maid, princess YH, Wang Jung & IU). 

hopefully their acting will improved in the next episode.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, ahriev said:

But sadly I have to work so I just can see the first 20 minute of this episode... sighn...

Thank you so much for the recap so I can catch up what I missed (I still need buffer the whole ep tomorrow, and I hope the eng sub is already available tomorrow. Amen)

NB:

Anyone here watch from ONE? Is sub for this episode normal? Because I watch it from Movieb** (to live stream from my cable TV) and the sub is in Malay, not Indonesia. Is it me who get the wrong sub? 

The sub in English, Malay & Chinese

• Like 7

Omo that preview!!! Looks like a lot of angst and tears are coming our way...and awww, can I say that 13th is quickly becoming my favorite prince apart from my obvious bias of course? It's very sweet that he is angry on behalf of his 'noona' Lady Hae (although...he might be in love with her so calling her 'noona' sounds a bit awkward, as it DOES mean sister?? Ah, I'll not get into all the inter-family blurred lines of the Goryeo era here!), and that scene of Hae Soo and Lady Hae crying? I will cry buckets too. 

I'm so glad to see that they will develop Wang So and Hae Soo as a slow burn ship..those are my favorites, it would be really unrealistic if we go from death threats to them liking each other romantically in just one episode. Also, I do think WookSoo came a little too quickly as well but maybe that's because we were spoiled last week and got three episodes at once hehe. EPISODE 5 TOMORROW!!! 

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, ahriev said:

NB:

Yes the sub was acting up. Half of the ep didn't even have sub. It's kind of annoying, really. 

• Like 7

@ahriev I watch on onetv and the subs are fine with me. 

----------

Ah so they took out that silly rap song in Korea. Yep, they should because it's really weird to be watching a historical with that song. I think the drama try too hard to be everything.

ok firstly I want to say I like the romance but some of the things dun make sense to me

1) the evil queens attitude to So is so bad it's unbelievable, it really make no sense, because hey you are the one who cause the scar!

2) I find wooks feeling for Soo has developed too fast. It was like a sudden tornado that blew me away. Hey we are only in ep 4!

3) and then So flip flopping between all crazy and sweet to Soo. I dun know, I think for anyone growing up like he did is not going to be normal. So his sweetness to Soo is to me quite sudden.

sorry for griming but you guys watch with subs then weigh in. :)

• Like 14

LJK!!! How many times are you going to make my heart flutter with your wonderful portrayal!

Goodness, LJK on all those scenes is so AMAZING, ASTOUNDING, IMPRESSIVE, SPECTACULAR, SENSATIONAL, BREATHTAKING (and my list of adjectives can go on)!!!! All the crying scenes just pierces right through my heart, multiple times!!!!! :blush:

• Like 12

The main theme song for Hae Soo and So is just beautiful. Davichi never fails to impress. 

Edit: I really love this song and it is my favourite out of all the OST's released. The soft sweet melody really depicts the love between Hae Soo and So. I am just in love :heart:

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

i think they re-edited for Korean version that why when you watching thru livestream you didn't hearing rap song. 

they can't re-edited episodes to ONE Asia because ONE Asia already put in sub title (English, Chinese, Malay) in MLSHR drama.

if true, that mean they have 3 version (Korean, China, & One Asia)

I was watching it in One Asia, and at some point I got annoyed by the rap music, just didn't fit in the scenes at all. I'm glad if you guys saw the re-edited Korean version with better background music.... Anyway, tonight's episode was just so good, I love it that our OTP have so many scenes together. And Wang So is actually look and feel more like normal person who smiles and happier because of Hae Soo.... love it!!!

• Like 10

Thank you for helping us getting thru this turmoil of emotions, your links, comments gifs and for keeping us knowing all time what was happening thank you, really I appreciate your devotion and the hard work , again thanks to all!!

• Like 8

Wow! The story is moving fast yet slow in various aspects! I was watching it on TV but subs sucks so I only caught what I understood with my limited korean hahaha 

Anyway, KANG HA NEUL rise and shine in this episode and maybe in the next one or two episodes! he nails it! all the emotions painted all over his face and we could really feel how frustrating and heart-wrenching he is trying to hide his growing feelings towards HS. However, I'm still wondering if what HS feels right now for WW is really love or just an affection for him being very nice and protective to her (or any other form of feelings than love?). If yes, then I wonder if we will see in the next episodes she changes her heart and love WS eventually? The idea of her loving WW first then loving WS is still confusing me. I'm not sure how to explain this haha I'll get back to you all again after I re-watch it again later on.

With only 20 episodes span, I do wonder and try to make a calculation on what will happen after how many episodes. If the writer is embracing to put some historic facts into the drama (ie WM, WY and then WS takes the throne) then the pace of the drama should be faster? I read somewhere here in previous pages that actor who plays as WM said that his character will die in quite early episodes. If that is true, then events of King Taejo dies and throne is taken over by WM should be in next 1-3 episodes? Then we should see him as King first before WY tries to dethrone him for maybe 2-3 episodes? So if the events follow like that, I wonder among whom the ultimate battle of throne would be? Is it between WY v WS? Or maybe we will get to see WY becomes the king first with some kind of opposition from WS but he's defeated (therefore Sung Dong Il's character and his daughter appear?) in around 5 episodes? then if that was the case, we will get to eventually see a final battle of throne between WW and WS? I'm really sorry with this confusing calculation hahaha am just trying to do mapping of what kind of twists and turns might appear as story goes :D

• Like 17