[Drama 2016] Memory 기억

larus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jongski said:

But I wonder who's that tall actor.

That`s Lee Ki Woo. He is 192 cm.

Let`s hope this drama will be translated. I am more optimistic because I see that it got attention. I saw more articles and Junho is in it. He is an Kpop idol, right? Fingers crossed.

Guest adikkeluangman

[bnt photo] Yoon So Hee and 2PM′s Junho Dance Together for ′Memory′

TvN′s Memory held its production conference at Wangsimni Station in Sungdong-gu, Seoul on March 10.

Memory is a human drama drawing lawyer Park Tae Suk’s story after he was diagnosed as Alzheimer. Lee Sung Min, Kim Ji Soo, Park Jin Hee, 2PM Junho, Yoon So Hee, Lee Ki Woo and others feature in it.

46387665.jpg

Meanwhile, Memory will premiere on March 18. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/103444/bnt-photo-yoon-so-hee-and-2pms-junho-dance-together-for-memory 

11 hours ago, jongski said:

Thanks Larus. I'm also not familiar with Junho just getting updates about him here from addikeluangman. :)  Yup fingers crossed.

@jongski, I think I have only seen Junho in the movie "Memories of the Sword."  He was good, and I loved his fighting scenes.

Lee Ki-Woo, I have only seen in Star's Lover.

About DramaFever, I have been submitting requests to them (since they have a contract with TvN).  @larus, they do have a potential page for the drama.  I am actually concerned because they have been advertising several other drama, but not this one.

May I suggest, that we all click on "become a fan" button (on the right top side) and also add a comment in support of this drama, so that they see there is a following.

In addition, lets submit title requests to DramaFever for :   Memory - 기억

I suggest you only fill in the name of the drama, and the country of origin - Korea. without giving them your email address.

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series

Preview, or highlight video?

ep. 1 preview

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Sung Min, Yoon So Hee and Junho cross interview on V-apps. It happened before they started the press conference. First impression, chemistry between LSM-Junho, Sohee-Junho. They already filming up to 8 episode. Available in English subtitle.

'Memory' Park Jin-hee, "One and a half year since labor... ate less and exercised"

photo700400.jpg

Actress Park Jin-hee, appearing in the new tvN Drama "Memory" is catching the fans eyes by showing the same body shape even after delivering a baby.

During the production presentation of "Memory" held in Seoul on the 10th, Park Jin-hee said "It has been a year and half since the labor; I have admired those who work four to five months after labor".

She also amused the site by saying, "I had to eat less and work out. Especially, not being able to eat all three meals a day because of the newborn baby helped a lot".

Park Jin-hee has chosen "Memory" as her come back drama after labor, working with Lee Sung-min. The first episode will be aired on the 18th, 8:30pm. 

source

Park Jin Hee reveals a photo taken with new co-actors & actresses for drama 'Memory'

Park Jin Hee revealed a photo taken with all of the actors and actresses that she is working together in drama 'Memory.'

On March 10th, actress Park Jin Hee uploaded the photo on her Instagram and wrote, "Successfully finished press conference for new drama 'Memory (working title).' Wanted to let everyone know, and also say hello."

The photo shows Park Jin Hee taking a selfie with Lee Sung Min, Kim Ji Soo, Lee Jun Ho, Yoon So Hee, Lee Gi Woo, and Han Suk Jun.

Lee Sung Min and Han Suk Jun are showing a 'v' shape with their hands, and Yoon So Hee is showing a lovely pose with them.

Meanwhile, 'Memory' is going to premiere on March 18th at 8:30 PM.

Park Jin Hee reveals a photo taken with new co-actors & actresses for drama 'Memory'

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=438589

‘Memory’ to Make Your Life Feel Special

1kd2t3jkjqo08wjm3ice24wzi1vyguo7.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Hwang Ji Eun] tvN ‘Memory’ held its production conference at Wangsimni Station in Sungdong-gu, Seoul on March 10.

‘Memory’ is a human drama drawing lawyer Park Tae Suk’s story after he was diagnosed as Alzheimer. Lee Sung Min, Kim Ji Soo, Park Jin Hee, 2PM Junho, Yoon So Hee, Lee Ki Woo and others feature in it.

Meanwhile, ‘Memory’ will premiere on March 18. (photo by bntnews DB)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=29259

Guest adikkeluangman

It is so rare to see Junho wearing this kind of suit. Usually straight up tuxedo.

-----
[Official Vid] tvN 'Memory' Lee Junho x Yoon Sohee Teaser Making

-----
Rice wreath at press conference from Junho Union fans. His fans donated 1.25 tons of rice. In 2PM, his fans been said older and richer noona and ahjumma. So their gifts sometime look lavish.

CdJ0IT2UIAArHQP.jpg
JH_union

Guest adikkeluangman

[BTS/SNS] 160310 tvN 'Memory' Press Conference (Junho)

-----
[News Vids] 160310 tvN 'Memory' Press Conference (Junho)

-----
[Press] 160310 tvN 'Memory' Press Conference (Junho)
CdMjl42WIAAfNDQ.jpgCdMjnA5W0AAAPn1.jpg

Spoiler

CdMjqtXWIAA78ea.jpgCdMkMKvW8AAc6RZ.jpg

The Aftermath of "Signal' The Well-Made 'Memory'

The Aftermath of "Signal' The Well-Made 'Memory'

'There is no need to be sad just because "Signal" is ending. "Memory" has arrived that will take care of the Fridays and Saturdays.  tvN is now putting forward another project, "Memory" that has the faith of the staff and the actors, as well as many humorous elements there.  In addition to "Reply 1988" and "Signal", will tvN be able to continue its Friday and Saturday successes?

read more

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/114176/20160310/the-aftermath-of-signal-the-well-made-memory.htm

Lee Sung Min Styled 'Memory'

Lee Sung Min Styled 'Memory'

tvN drama is making new strides as they have succeeded with "Reply 1988" and "Signal." It is expected to make history with a new Friday/Saturday drama "Memory" that is going to be quite the masterpiece.

read more http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/114179/20160310/lee-sung-min-styled-memory.htm

'Memory' Park Chan Hong, "I'm Overwhlemed By Signal"

'Memory' Park Chan Hong, "I'm Overwhlemed By Signal"

Drama "Memory"'s director Park Chan Hong talked about the burdens that he has about with the former piece "Signal."

On March 10, there was a production presentation of the new tvN Friday/Saturday drama "Signal" (script Kim Ji Woo, director Park Chan Hong) in Seoul Sung Dong Gu, Wang Ship Ri, Dinoche Convention.

Read more 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/114184/20160310/memory-park-chan-hong-im-overwhlemed-by-signal.htm

'Memory" Park Jin Hee 'Don't Want to Forget When I First Met the Child' 'Memory" Park Jin Hee 'Don't Want to Forget When I First Met the Child'

Actress Park Jin Hee said that she wanted to forever keep the memories of giving birth after the child is born.

On March 10, there was a production presentation of the new tvN Friday/Saturday drama "Signal" (script Kim Ji Woo, director Park Chan Hong) in Seoul Sung Dong Gu, Wang Ship Ri, Dinoche Convention.  Attending this convention was Lee Sung Min, Kim Ji Soo, Park Jin Hee, Lee Joon Ho, Yoon So Hee, and Lee Ki Woo.

read more 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/114186/20160310/memory-park-jin-hee-dont-want-to-forget-when-i-first-met-the-child.htm

Guest adikkeluangman

160310 'Memory" Presscon Support by Fans (Junho)

CdMs9HZXIAAuhES.jpgCdMtBhoWAAAqNHk.jpg

Spoiler

CdMs9lFWAAAMFNy.jpgCdMtHjwWwAAqj--.jpg

via 2pmalways

-----
- [Official Vids] tvN 'Memory' 5 Minute Highlight
- [Official Vids] 1 Minute Highlight 

Junho sure got many scenes with LSM. So in the preview did the doctor did suicide or get killed. And does LSM son in accident or what?

-----
From Junho twitter

CdRTXo9UEAELFhP.jpg
Trans : Thank you♥️ (by 2pmalways)

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN Male-male chemistry. For this drama are Lee Sung Min and Junho.

CdVX1ofUEAA4gCR.jpg
tvN Drama

-----
[Official Vids] 160310 tvN 'Memory' Presscon Interview (Junho)

Spoiler

Archived