[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

Hello Everyone! I'm just new here. I just want to share some best scene released by YouTube DramaSBS from Remember- War of the Son Episode One. :grin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j6JOQjArpFI?list=PLO3pv7vGP9mn43V0Rxwm9uw8cXpAV2il_" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aoikarin

I fall in love with this drama already! The casts, the story, the cinematography...wooow! Love it! First rank of my drama list! Can't wait to watch the next episode!

Yoo Seung Ho gets praised on and offscreen by 'Remember' staff

December 10, 2015 @ 3:49 am

The staff of SBS' 'Remember' has only praise for young actor Yoo Seung Ho. It seems that his performance onscreen and manners offscreen have earned him a really good reputation.

On December 10, a rep from 'Remember' revealed, "I'm always amazed by Yoo Seung Ho's acting skills. It's not just his acting, but he also has star quality. He's a very lovable guy. His acting's good, and his manners off-camera are so good that he's very much loved on set."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/yoo-seung-ho-gets-praised-on-and-offscreen-by-remember-staff

Gif for ep 2 omg this drama really diff from another drama, only found a few man main character will cry in crowd like this hehehe really cant wait for the engsub and next ep^^ LIA cheer up SJW scene  >.< honestly if in real life I found handsome man like YSH cry I will hug him LOL

7d0df344gw1eyux2h9xvkg209q05gkjm.gif

7d0df344gw1eyux2ytfhqg209q05g7wi.gif

7d0df344gw1eyux3r651lg209q05gqv6.gif

7d0df344gw1eyux4afymmg209q05g1ky.gif

7d0df344gw1eyux5ba7u8g209q05gnpe.gif

7d0df344gw1eyux9yxyz5g209q05gb2a.gif

7d0df344gw1eyuxaiz8yog209q05g4qr.gif

7d0df344gw1eyuxaymeirg209q05ghdu.gif

7d0df344gw1eyuxbf7vagg209q05gkjm.gif

7d0df344gw1eyuxbwvf2rg209q05ge82.gif

7d0df344gw1eyuxcibpffg209q05gx6q.gif

When they argue lol

7d0df344gw1eyuyclixpjg209q05ge81.gif

7d0df344gw1eyuyczh17gg209q05g1ky.gif

credit : Weibo Sakurai

PMY updated her IG with BTS pic of her filming 'Remember'

CV30kXmUEAAY5n8.jpg

리멤버 2부는 어땠어요? 더 재밌어지니까 담주도 본방사수해요 우리 

Trans by ilwoo_aein >> What do you think about "Remember" episode 2? Next week it will be more interesting so let's watch it (together).

Hey chingus .. is it true it's going to be a 24 ep drama !!! :w00t:

maybe I'm pretty late :sweatingbullets: .. but  just now noticed it on "Asianwiki" and "Mydramalist" as well .. 

if true than DAEBAAK :D:wub: .. the more I get to see YSH on my screen the happier I'm :lol:

12 hours ago, yayasjs said:

@irilightHappy to see u too here, i hope u still recognize me (old username: yysjs). 

@jongski LETS KEEP CHEER FOR NAMGOONG MIN,

THE BADDAS NAM GYUMAN, FIGHTING!!!!!!!

BUT THE BADDAS SO ATTRACTIVE  ^.^

EXPECT MORE FROM THE BADDAS NAM GYUMAN!!!!!! 

I speculate that the one who killed the singer is Nam Gyuman Secretary, the first ep given the sign that secretary has confrontation and frustrate to Nam Gyuman Attitude. Maybe Nam Gyuman have been drunk n rape the singer, but he's not killed her. Cos Gyuman doesnt have "self control ability" n something didnt run like his hope, so he's bluer n whatever way to handle the problem appear. he's think that the singer die due his rape her. so he's done whatever he can do avoid the problem n accused someone insane to be the killer. the key here is Nam gyuman secretary cos he's knows all the employed and big possible he's involved as KILLER here  ^.^

it's just my speculate  ^.^ 

Yes NGM! what cold bastard but I'm with ya! I doubt he killed the girl! Probably didn't rape her either, he's just too drunk to even to anything.. he's bastard but... no no no! does the word redeem have a meaning? Ha ha! NGM  as gyunman GM. what a great acting!!

And YSH if you happen to read my short recap.. I said already first 2 minutes of the ep 1  what an actor! dramatic powerful! And then I went on to can we give YSH  best actor! lol (err, JH too!  if you watch Merchant Gaekju, omg deserves best actor too! yeah!)

The last  scene of ep 1.. awesome YSH acting!

24 minutes ago, jongski said:

Yes NGM! what cold bastard but I'm with ya! I doubt he killed the girl! Probably didn't rape her either, he's just too drunk to even to anything.. he's bastard but... no no no! does the word redeem have a meaning? Ha ha! NGM  as gyunman GM. what a great acting!!

And YSH if you happen to read my short recap.. I said already first 2 minutes of the ep 1  what an actor! dramatic powerful! And then I went on to can we give YSH  best actor! lol (err, JH too!  if you watch Merchant Gaekju, omg deserves best actor too! yeah!)

The last  scene of ep 1.. awesome YSH acting!

Me to,I think he was to drunk to even stand!(and he look SOOOO HOT!!!)I think maybe some one else did it,and make him so scared,that he quickly put the blame on the poor JW appa!

and about YSH,I vote for him as bast actor as well! i'm following after him,since I sow him for the first time in drama/movie something like 9/8 years ago.he is an amazing actor!and he deserve the bast award!

I'm now waiting forward to see his actin in the next episodes!he for sure going to have a big successful future! and I'm waiting to see him grow more and more as an actor!:wub:

37 minutes ago, nevill said:

are subs out yet?

in the sites i watch there ware no sub yet - for first ep

About to watch ep 2 raw. Me too Nevs waiting for sub! Most likely weekend we'll have sub? once I watch it with I'll share my thoughts. and might do mini recap @kimnabong  so good with live recapping a drama. Short but complete scene by scene. where art though, chingu?

Before comenting the second episode i confess i really have a HUGE crush on Yoo Seung Ho...Damn it,been crushing on him from Miss You Harry Days...u know that reaction when u watch someone and sight for air without realizing and stoping the episode to look at him,i have such an ultimate noona crush...Now that was out of the bag on to the second episode...

Oh boy,the things get better and better and we find out more about Jin Woo family and Gangster Lawyer(Park Dong Ho) past,connection with Gangster Boss,why he became a lawyer and more likely his connection set already from years before with Jinwoo...My guess is that his dad was the one who was responsable for the accident were Jinwoo Mom and Hyung died in 1999 back then...I might say i found it intresting The Lawyer approch into bailing Boss out knowing(and even saying it later)that sometimes with people like Nam Gyoo Man(his name sounds like something fans would name for real)the mobsters ways can do the work and be effective and not the clean lawyer one...I'm already curious what happenes to our Lawyer as we already know that 4 years forward Jinwoo is representing Dad himself and that they lost the case in the past...I find the story moving quite fast as watching the preview and already having the confession,Jinwoo&InHa finding the pictures and CD that Lawyer will tape to get the confession from Nam Gyoo Man(the bar girl inside is one of his people maybe planting the device etc.)in his office...I'm curious how did our Lawyer made the connection with Dad case and Nam Gyoo Man,we know he put his people find some information but how did it put together...At the moment i really like the scenes between Jinwoo and InHa and that little moment when she calls him HighSchooler and he is a bit mortified by it and says his name and also that he already calls her Noona when they talk at the taxy scene and oh boy Yoo Seung Hoo crying scenes are amazing,i found it so heartbraking when he told her that even now he vividly remembers the time his mom&hyung died,those memories and last moments..I might be minority but i think Nam Gyoo Man killed the poor girl,the reason might be a stupid one,she said something she didn't liked,gesture,or refused him and he killed her,if it was deadly because he was too drunk to control his actions and power and he put his Secretary to clean the rest,doubt he raped her because his DNA would be all over her...It seems his friend knows something after he saw the case,he did asked him if he killed her or not...What i'm more curious is why is Dad remembering the night with the Girl running etc.is it an effect of the police abuse in the wharehouse or what...This ride will be full of heartache and anger but i'm so full on it as the story looks really promising and complex and i can say i'm already invested with this characters especially Jinwoo story...I Really hope that at the end the culprits will get their punishment,too many dramas were the villains get away too easy after making so many people suffering

I really hope the HD version of the main picture of Jinwoo&InHa will be available,i really love that pic...if someone does have it can be kind to share it

@Seiran029 Could u please change the name of the thread from Upcoming to Current Drama:P

Great first episode it has me hooked. YSH fine as ever, his acting has def. improved and his crying scenes were very moving. PMY I like her but seems to always act the same way but thats okay. NGM looks fine with the short hair he looks scary and very unstable and I like that. It's interesting how out of control he is already, guess there is no hiding his our villian lol.

Oh the dementia storyline is heartbreaking and learning that his older brother and mom died when they were all in the car together. Excuse me while I cry a river once more :bawling:.

I hope its not dragged out to more then 16-20 episodes, Wednedays and Thrusdays just got sweeter and Viki is subbing YES!!!

Archived