[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jadecloud, I am so happy your are joining us, chingu  wavesmile.gif

@duongbi1234, @ilwoo_aein, @stargazer187, Thank you for all new updates

@parisonheaven Thank you so much for translations of the long preview! What a labor of love!

Welcome to all new people on the thread.   welcome.gif

49 minutes ago, hell59 said:

Does anyone know if VIKI got the license for the USA? It says, it is not available in my region. Is there any other legal website subbing it?

@hell59, hi. As far as I know -  Viki and DramaFever both got the license for it.

DramaFever  already had it listed in their upcoming Dec. Shows.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/new-and-coming-soon-to-dramafever-december-7-to-december-13/

And Viki shows it as "Coming Soon" - licensed to the Americas and Europe.

https://www.viki.com/tv/29411c-remember

Viki also has the character descriptions, which is a feature I love when Viki does it.

New

‘리멤버’ 유승호-박민영 / 로고스 필름

source

Just wanted to echo @duongbi1234 and  @irilight for @parisonheaven Thank you so much for translations of the long preview! What a labor of love! 

I read. Thanks! thumbs up! 

@evie7

Sharing is caring lol YSH is no slouch either. We do have some very handsome leading men. PMY has won the handsome man lotto with this cast. I'm so ready for 12/09/15

Oh yeah. PMY is like MCW in the other coming soon drama GMB (w/c  this drama bump..he he), lots of handsome leading men :D

@trust71

You're counted.  He he.  Yep it's about the law... the laws of love. Aye! courtroom drama/thriller. The love of of son to his father trying to prove to everyone he's innocent of crimes  whilst having hyperthemesia condition. 

Park Min Young said, “I think this drama will show a slowly growing romance between our characters. First, I was introduced Yoo Seung Ho as an actor through the film “The Way Home.” Like all the viewers and fans, I have also seen Yoo Seung Ho grow up. My goal is to never hear him call me ‘aunt.’ After always working with actors around my age, this will be the first time working with someone seven years younger than me. To not appear too old, I am purposely using formal language with him.”

cr: @she1090 twitter

@trust71, Welcome to the thread. Glad you are joining us.

@jongski, I agree. PMY certainly had wonderful leading men. JCW in Healer, and now YSH!

Looks like this character is getting to Namgoong Min.

Nam Goong Min is starting to have anger problems?

During the SBS press conference for drama 'Remember' recently, actor Nam Goong Min relayed playing a bad guy, and how that might be affecting is real personality.  "I played a murderer in 'The Girl Who Can See Smells,'" he began.  "In this drama, I play someone who has anger management problems and no humanity.

"While acting out the character this time, I've been a bit stressed.  It's my first time experiencing this in the sixteen years I've acted.   Because this person has anger management issues, he gets angry over even the little things.  As a result, this leaves a thumbprint on even my real life.  It's the harmful result of getting too immersed [in my character].  I want to finish the drama and slip away from it as soon as possible," making everyone laugh.

That must really be tough, but stay strong, Nam Goong Min!  Fight the anger and keep smiling!

ngm_smile.gif?w=500&h=300

source

On 12/6/2015 at 8:45 PM, irilight said:

@jadecloud, I am so happy your are joining us, chingu  wavesmile.gif

@duongbi1234, @ilwoo_aein, @stargazer187, Thank you for all new updates

@parisonheaven Thank you so much for translations of the long preview! What a labor of love!

Welcome to all new people on the thread.   welcome.gif

@hell59, hi. As far as I know -  Viki and DramaFever both got the license for it.

DramaFever  already had it listed in their upcoming Dec. Shows.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/new-and-coming-soon-to-dramafever-december-7-to-december-13/

And Viki shows it as "Coming Soon" - licensed to the Americas and Europe.

https://www.viki.com/tv/29411c-remember

Viki also has the character descriptions, which is a feature I love when Viki does it.

source

On 12/6/2015 at 8:45 PM, irilight said:

Thank you for you answer! I wished that DF had the info updated as to exactly when this drama is starting and I hope that VIKI corrects the "not available in my region" since I am in the USA, therefore "The Americas" and it should be licensed to the US. The hard part is to look forward to a drama and not know if it will be subbed!

Don't quote pictures

1 hour ago, hell59 said:

Thank you for you answer! I wished that DF had the info updated as to exactly when this drama is starting and I hope that VIKI corrects the "not available in my region" since I am in the USA, therefore "The Americas" and it should be licensed to the US. The hard part is to look forward to a drama and not know if it will be subbed!

@hell59, I agree with you.    DramaFever published the date in their articles. They should also publish it on the drama page, as you pointed out.

Remember premieres on DramaFever on December 9. Sign up HERE for new episode alerts!

source:  http://www.dramafever.com/news/first-look-sbs-thriller-remember-starring-yoo-seung-ho-namgoong-min-and-park-min-young/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoo Seung Ho and Park Min Young dramatically race against time in new Remember posters and trailers

0956f003-610f-402c-bcc8-17cf2e930cfc.jpg

Dramatic official posters and two more new trailers have surfaced in anticipation of the December 9 premiere of Yoo Seung HoPark Min YoungNamgoong Min, and Park Sung Woong's upcoming drama Remember, and it looks like this will be one action melodrama you won't want to miss! 

Read more, click on "Awesome" (or another button), and comment on DramaFever Blog.

Another drama to be anticipated next week! always supported pmy dramas especially healer.. 

Based on the teaser, it seems that YSH will try to clear his dad name and I wondered how pmy will support him.. 

P.s: I nearly can't realize ngm after he cut his hair.. His hair suits him! 

'리멤버' 유승호-전광렬, 제작진도 울린 오열 연기 'NG 없이 한 번에'

>> 'Remember' Yoo Seung Ho-Jeon Kwang Ryul, production crew also cry when they see the crying scene 'No NG, the scene filmed in one take'

30000510634_700.jpg

source: http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10007349066

[Update] K Will to sing 'Remember' OST!

Archived