KIM YOO JUNG 김유정 - Translated articles & videos

Korean stars to front Samsonite RED for 2016

By Staff Writer | Thursday, 07 January 2016xtfnNxr.png

Samsonite RED has appointed prominent Korean actor Kim Woo-Bin and popular Korean actress Kim You-Jung as its new global ambassadors for 2016. The Korean personalities will be fronting Samsonite RED’s global campaign for the Spring Summer 2016 collection, and participating in a line-up of marketing activities in 2016. Affectionately called the “shoulder gangster” for his swoon-worthy broad, big shoulders, Kim Woo-Bin effortlessly wins the hearts of fans with his western appearance and masculine charm, as seen in his various commercial advertisements, TV drams, and movies. The actor will return to the television screen in the first half of 2016 with a KBS2 drama titled “Mindlessly but Fondly”.

Newly appointed Samsonite RED ambassador and Korean actress Kim You-Jung too is adored not only for her sweet, bubbly and loving personality, but also for her fresh-faced beauty. You-Jung has been receiving great support from the public since her debut as a child actress; hence it’s no surprise that she boasts a wide fan base across all ages and genders. At the recent commercial shooting for Samsonite RED’s 2016 Spring Summer collection, the friendly actress earned the hearts of staff by filling the atmosphere with her cheerful and bright energy.

“Kim Woo-Bin is emerging as a mainstream Korean wave star across Asia thanks to his attractive appearance, great acting ability and good fashion sense and we believe he will play an important role in publicizing Samsonite Red not only domestically but also internationally. Similarly, Kim You-Jung too has garnered the strong trust and affection of the public over the years. Hence, I am certain that our collaboration with these two stars, will propel Samsonite RED to greater heights this year,” said Kim Heejeong, Marketing Director of Samsonite Korea.

The new TV commercial for Samsonite Red starring Kim Woo-Bin alone, shot in Guangzhou, is scheduled to air in Korea later this month.

Source: http://www.luxury-insider.com/luxury-news/2016/01/korean-stars-front-samsonite-red-2016

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Yoo-jung drops “child star” title

DXCpKL5.png

Sixteen-year-old actress Kim Yoo-jung has apparently dropped her “child star” label recently. Through her agency SidusHQ‘s official twitter, new profile images of Kim have been unveiled.

Spoiler

This was the first update to her profile picture in two years. She perfectly got rid of her old image of being childish and playful, turning into a young lady. In the photograph, she wears a feminine plaid skirt and halter neck sweater.

Despite her young age, she handled the photo shoot flawlessly, posing gracefully and elegantly in front of the camera, also raising anticipation for her next move on the screen.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

Source

Kim Yoo Jung is gorgeous in new profile pictures by Sidus HQ

wLak0G4.jpg

Child actress Kim Yoo Jung is looking absolutely gorgeous in new profile pictures taken and released by her agency, Sidus HQ, which couldn't help but boast of their beautiful talent.

With her long wavy hair let down to frame her face, her doll-like features stand out on a pale, clear-complexioned face.  She looks super dreamy, gorgeous, and romantic in the overall concept of the shoot.

Which look is your favorite?

Spoiler

kim-yoo-jung_1452623537_kyj1.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1452623538_kyj2.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1452623538_kyj3.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1452623539_kyj4.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1452623539_kyj5.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1452623542_kyj6.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1452623542_kyj7.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1452623543_kyj8.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/kim-yoo-jung-is-gorgeous-in-new-profile-pictures-by-sidus-hq

SidusHQ unveils Kim Yoo Jung's new profile photos

vfWrivL.pngCkviUp7.pngSkNUkJ3.pngnOc2FtO.png

Dong A - Naver: Kim Yoo Jung radiates breathtaking aura... a much more mature beauty

1. [+2,983, -109] That face at that age.. I'm really envious

2. [+2,046, -107] Her aura is elegant ㄷㄷ

3. [+1,628, -85] Such pretty photos to look at this early in the morning

4. [+1,338, -86] She got prettier... Even the word 'pretty' isn't enough

5. [+1,100, -62] Pretty and good actress ^^ She grew up well

6. [+196, -21] Yoo Jung overshadows all idols on Inkigayo ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+161, -10] Looks aside, I think her acting is the best among child stars.. Her crying scenes set her apart from others

8. [+171, -14] Wow daebak she's so pretty ㄷㄷㄷ Celebrities tend to go under the knife little by little but Yoo Jung-ah, don't ever do plastic surgery even if your agency wants you to or if you get influenced by others!! Please remain a natural beauty

9. [+129, -3] She grew up well. Be careful of catching the celebrity disease and manage your private life well. If you don't, your reputation as a promising young actress would go down the pits in an instant

10. [+130, -12] She gets prettier by the day

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2016/01/sidushq-unveils-kim-yoo-jungs-new.html

[enter-talk] KIM YOOJUNG'S NEW PROFILE PICTURES

Posted on 1:10 PM by kei z

download.jsp?FileID=34551048
Kim Yoojung 17, aura: goddess

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=34551051

even as a child actor her looks are very mature

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=34551052download.jsp?FileID=34551054

ah.. she's so pretty I was in admiration

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=34551053download.jsp?FileID=34551049

she's cute and innocent but also has a subtle sexy vibeㅠㅠ

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=34551050http://thumb.pann.com/tc_480/http://fimg3.pann.com/new/download.jsp?FileID=34551055

post response:
[+320][-28]
original post: here

Spoiler
ㅇㄹㄴㅇ |2016.01.15 08:40 
she's still young but I find her sexier than cute, when I look at her face, he always has that actress' gaze, which I like

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.15 08:57 
personally I find Kim Yoojung so pretty; but she's not only pretty but has an aura too

download.jsp?FileID=34568352

ㅇㅇㅇ |2016.01.15 08:49 
I seriously think she's prettyㅇㅇshe's born with an aura tooㄷㄷ

download.jsp?FileID=34568317

졸려 |2016.01.15 09:52 
Seriously Kim Yoojung is the best, she has an unusual aura and face, she's also seriously pretty.. wow.. I'm so looking forward her future

ㅇ |2016.01.15 13:04 
seriously pretty

download.jsp?FileID=34570754

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.15 10:37 
download.jsp?FileID=34569023

이런씨엘 |2016.01.15 14:10 
at that time, people still thought that she would be unable to hit big like that@@
download.jsp?FileID=34571638

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/01/enter-talk-kim-yoojungs-new-profile.html

Kim Yoo-jeong's thirteen year transformation as an actress

photo676246.jpg

tvN's 'Name List' revealed Kim Yoo-jeong's throwback images on January 18th.

Kim Yoo-jeong was still a child actress only a few years ago, who was loved as much as now even then. When she won the Top Ten Star award at MBC Drama Awards 2015, she drew much attention for being only a teenage actress among other recipients. Let's take a look at her 13 year career as an actress.

Kim Yoo-jeong debuted as a commercial model for a confectionary brand in 2003 when she was five years old and then she also appeared in movies "DMZ" and 'Sympathy for Lady Vengeance'. She appeared in 'My Lovely Week' when she turned seven and then in 'Lump sugar' in 2006. Kim Yoo-jeong later delivered such touching acting performance for her Song Hye-kyo's childhood role in movie 'Hwangjin-y - Movie - 2007'.

In 2008, she again captured the eyes of moviegoers when played the brave little daughter in movie "The Chaser". She earned the fame as a dramatic child actress for her roles in dramas including 'Dong Yi' and "Iljimae".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

4mzwRUt.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung talked about 'Because I Love You' and Puberty in her interview with SURE Magazine

Q : Your movie with Cha Tae Hyun-ssi, Because I Love You, when can we watch it?

KYJ : I heard it will be released on May. I came out as Cha Tae Hyun sunbaenim's best friend (on the movie).

Q : Cha Tae Hyun-ssi and Yoo Jung-ssi have quite age differences, right?

KYJ : The detail of the story is a secret. Anyway, the role that I'm playing is an unusual friend who is being possessed by spirit in the 4th dimension (?)

Q : By the way, have you passed your puberty stage?

KYJ : I'm not sure. But from what I heard, someone's puberty is really hard for people around that person especially parents. Whether  I've passed it or it's not over yet, I think I should always be thankful to my parents.

Source : ㅇㅇ-nim on you_r_love DC gall | Translated by : MaknaeCloud

page172 - Kim Yoo Jung 김유정 Thread

Actress Kim Yoo-jung in tropical mood

r7H1nl5.jpg

Fashion Magazine Sure’s February issue captured the youthful yet calm essence of actress Kim Yoo-Jung in their new spread. The photo shoot was taken exclusively in Manila, the capital city of the Philippines.

In the photo, Kim wears a red beret with nude makeup that accentuates her dewy, flawless complexion. 

Spoiler

4mArE3V.jpg

Her casual attire, representing her youth, included a mix and match of a khaki-colored bomber jacket, beige skirt, black sneakers and just the right amount of island wind to tousle her hair naturally.

Spoiler

kuy7Qhn.jpg

A gray dress worn over a cream turtleneck sweater shows the more mature side of the actress, but doesn’t conceal her feminine charms.

Kim talked about her future plans as an actress and her thoughts on “growing up” in a brief follow-up interview.

Kim Yoo-jung’s pictorial and interview can be viewed in Sure Magazine’s February issue and via the magazine’s official website. 

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

source : http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601251440067596842_2

Kim Yoo Jung shows her 18 year old charms in the Philippines for ‘SURE’

BEyVKE2.jpg

Actress Kim Yoo Jung recently filmed a pictorial for ‘SURE’ magazine in Manila, Philippines, where she showed off her unique charms in a foreign land.

The pictorial was filmed at various corners on the streets of Manila and Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila Hotel. Although filming took a particular long time, Kim Yoo Jung showed no signs of fatigue during the shoot, and demonstrated her professionalism.

A filming staff divulged, “Kim Yoo Jung is an actress who possesses many charms, and it’s hard to believe that she is just only 18 years old. She is an adorable girl off the camera, but she totally transforms into someone else once she is in full view of the camera, and demonstrates her dazzling feminine charms that defies her actual age.” 

In the follow-up interview, Kim Yoo Jung revealed her thoughts on her growth as an actress since her child years to the present, and her ambitions in future as an actress.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

source : 

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/01/25/kim-yoo-jung-shows-her-18-year-old-charms-in-the-philippines-for-sure/

Kim Yoojung shows off a more mature side in pictorial

r5v2TX4.jpg

[Naver: Sports Dongah] 'I'm 18 years old' Kim Yoojung's dual charms

1. [+3638, -205] That aura and those looks at her age ㄷㄷㄷ You look pretty Yoojung~!!

2. [+3147, -416] She's at the top amongst current child actors. Her aura though ㄷㄷ

3. [+1994, -154] Her aura is the best. She's so pretty ㅠㅠ

4. [+1340, -122] It seems like yesterday when I watched Haeundae. She grew up so well and pretty.

5. [+1172, -145] She's so pretty.... ㅎ

6. [+164, -12] I hope she can keep growing up this pretty...

7. [+61, -1] She still seemed like a kid in Moon that Embraces the Sun but Yeo Jingoo is already an adult now and she's 18 years old. Time flies.

8. [+69, -7] You can't take pictures that fit you when you're a young girl even if you wanted to when you get older so I hope she can take more fresh looking pictures.

Source: http://knetizone.blogspot.com/2016/01/kim-yoojung-shows-off-more-mature-side.html#more

Kim Yoo Jung radiates mature charm in 'Sure' photoshoot

BcqqStN.jpg

Dong A - Naver: 'I am 18 years old', Kim Yoo Jung's two different charms 

1. [+3,641, -205] That aura and beauty at that age ㄷㄷㄷ You're pretty Yoo Jung-ah~!!

2. [+3,148, -416] You're the top among the current child stars. That auraㄷㄷ

3. [+1,995, -154] She has the best aura. So pretty ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,249, -148] Super pretty... ㅎ

5. [+180, -13] Grew up prettily..

6. [+124, -14] And my 18 year old kid is still in bed. Vacation needs to be over soon

7. [+76, -1] She still looked like a baby in 'The Moon Embracing the Sun' but Yeo Jin Goo's now an adult and she too is already 18. Time flies

Nate
1. [+573, -56] Yoo Jung-ah, keep growing up well.. I didn't know this when I was younger but now, I can relate to unnis who buy delicious food for younger students . I wanna buy Yoo Jung some chicken tooㅠㅠ  Around me, there are are so many hoobaes who adore unnis for that reason.. Now I know that feeling

2. [+540, -28] I wonder how how she'll look like when she's a lot older

3. [+421, -27] Pretty. The best

-

Source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2016/01/kim-yoo-jung-radiates-mature-charm-in.html

Kim Yoo Jung continues to mature into a beautiful lady as seen in 'Sure'

xCXfKxg.jpg

Watch out because child star Kim Yoo Jung is now all grown up!  

'Sure' magazine shared their shoot with the gorgeous actress on January 25 for the February issue, showing how her beauty shines even with minimal makeup.  Going for a natural look with just light pink lips and very little color elsewhere, Kim Yoo Jung still looks as delicate and beautiful as a flower.

To offset the feminine vibe of her look, she goes for a bold fashion sense with a bright red beret and a bomber jacket.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/kim-yoo-jung-continues-to-mature-into-a-beautiful-lady-as-seen-in-sure

Kim Yoo Jung transforms from child star into a beautiful young woman for Sure magazine

BEyVKE2.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung is the perfect valentine for Sure readers! Yesterday, the fashion publication shared a few photos from their shoot with the pretty Love Cells 2 actress. For the pictorial, Kim wore comfortable light colored spring clothes while wearing light makeup. She looked like she was ready to have fun outdoors with her friends or go on a causal date in her gray and tan dresses. Her red beret and green bomber jacket are perfect additions that make great focal points. 

1ZiaUZg.jpg

This year, Kim Yoo Jung stars in a the upcoming romantic film Because I Love You. The movie, which is scheduled to be released sometime this year, is about a songwriter who connects with people who are love challenged. It also stars actors Cha Tae Hyun and Lim Ju Hwan.

She looks so grown up! It won't be long before she takes the leading role in many major network dramas and movies. Love Cells is only the beginning! 

You can see her entire pictorial in the February issue of Sure magazine. Which look do you want to try this spring?

Source: Via

http://www.dramafever.com/news/child-star-kim-yoo-jung-transforms-into-a-beautiful-young-woman-for-sure-maagzine/

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Yoo Jung's Interview with 'SURE' Magazine February 2016 Issue

Translated by : MaknaeCloud (Translation may not be 100% accurate. Please give proper credit if you take out or quote my translation).

Kim Yoo Jung, Transformation Into A Definite Actress

In Manila, Encountered Kim Yoo Jung’s Sincerity

In Manila, witnessed 18 years old Kim Yoo Jung’s Sparkling Moment.

“I want to travel alone. Later on when I get my driver license, I’ll make sure to driving alone to do that.”

Beautiful things

“I love mango scent very much.”

It was the first word that came out from Kim Yoo Jung. As soon as she was in her hotel room, she grabbed the mango and said so. The previous night, while waiting for the airplane she came and greeted me.“I’m a bit shy.” Kim Yoo Jung said that. Those words sounded like the story of  a person who needs more time to get closer to new people. Instead of greeting just for formality, I’d just wait until Kim Yoo Jung open her own heart. For shooting, Kim Yoo Jung and I were walking in a distance in Manila. At that moment, Kim Yoo Jung tapped my shoulder. I looked back, two chestnuts were lying there in her hand. “My mother gave this. Please have (eat)it.” Just like her face, she said beautiful words.

Have you ever been in Manila before?

It’s my first time in Manila. Instead, I went to one small island in Philippines but I don’t remember its name. I did scuba diving there.

I have read an interview that one day you want to travel alone.

Yes, I’m aiming to do that. But until last year, my parents still didn’t give permission so I couldn’t go. Now, I’m eighteen, I’ll probably arrange to travel alone.

What’s the reason you want to travel alone?

The feeling is different when you do it together and when you do it alone. Eventhough I’ve never been travelling alone, I think I can learn something when I do that.

Your most current work, movie ‘Secret’, I heard that you were the one who decided to take that work.

It’s about a man who lost his fiancée to a murderer and a man who accidentally killed the murderer’s wife in the process of catching that murderer and Yoojung-ssi, you are the daughter of the murderer, I was told like this. It’s a heavy movie. The scenario is appealing and Sung Dong Il sunbaenim came out as my stepfather. I did a lot of research, It’s a work that took a lot of consideration. At that period, I keep telling  that I want to do this work.

So you keep insisted, “I must do this’, to a work that you want to do?

That’s right. Drama ‘Moon Embraces The Sun’ was like that too. I remember exactly that I want to do it.

Now you’re eighteen,  it’s 12 years since your debut. Yoojung-ssi is still young but,  your debut, in terms of number of years, actually it’s more than the office workers years. Do you think it’s give strong influence to the way you create social life?

Of course. I think that’s unavoidable. When I saw sunbaenims’ interview, they said that there will be an aftereffect after you play any kind of role, you’ll have hard time to get out from that role. In the beginning, I didn’t understand it. However in 2015, after filming Angry Mom and Secret, I felt that aftereffects for the first time. The emotions and thoughts of the character affected and looked at me ‘If I don’t open my eyes straightly that my work as an actor, at one point, I confused myself, a person named Kim Yoo Jung, what kind of person is she?’ It’s confusing.

Sometimes, do you ever feel ‘things that my (same age) friend don’t know, but I know it too soon’?

At first I didn’t like these kind of words ‘mature’ or ‘you look like a grown-up’. I want to go slowly, doesn’t want to go like that. But nowadays I just accept it as my own part. There’s no good to feel bad about it. If I feel everything inside me, it felt like it would just pilling up in more larger pole.

Your movie with Cha Tae Hyun-ssi, Because I Love You, when can we watch it?

I heard it will be released on May. I came out as Cha Tae Hyun sunbaenim’s best friend (on that movie).

Cha Tae Hyun-ssi and Yoo Jung-ssi have quite age differences, right?

The detail of the story is a secret. Anyway, the role that I’m playing is an unusual friend who is being possessed by spirit in the 4th dimension (?).

Anyway, have you passed your puberty stage?

I’m not sure. But from what I heard, someone’s puberty is really hard for people around that person, especially parents. Whether I’ve passed it or it’s not over yet, I think I should always be thankful to my parents.

Source : sure http://mnbmagazine.joins.com/magazine/Narticle.asp?magazine=203&articleId=9N7VPNMMMLVU89.

KIM YOO-JUNG IS ON SURE PICTORIALS:

TALKS ABOUT HER FEAR IN ACTING

Words by Kontents Hot

14538846078563981791452759332.jpg

The <Love Cell> actress Kim Yoo-Jung, surprisingly only 18 years old, travelled to Manila for Sure magazine’s fashion spreads on its February 2016 issue. She had a fascinating year in 2015 that included roles in <Love Cell>, <Circle of Atonement>, <Angry Mom> and <Because I Love You> and she’s been hosting <SBS Inkigayo> for two years. Her recent film is scheduled to be in theatres mid-2016, co-starring Cha Tae-Hyun and Sung Dong-Il.

Spoiler

145388460785639817914527593321.jpg

“I read from the interviews that other actors have hard time getting rid of the characters that they played or at least go through some kind of side effects. I couldn’t understand that problem at first, but after I shot <Angry Mom> and <Circle of Atonement>, it was really hard to get out of my characters. So I thought that I had to grasp myself tightly if I want to keep acting otherwise I felt like I was gonna lose myself. It was confusing,” Kim explained her fear in acting during the interview.

“It’s scary to do something when knowing of side effects. But on the other side, that could be the charm of being an actor. I once locked myself in a room with my blinds all shut down. When Aran from <Angry Mom> and Jung-Hyun from <Circle of Atonement> left me, it felt like they took some parts inside of me with them. A fistful of myself. I thought I was becoming an empty shell. But I think I will find a way to balance myself between my personal life and career in the future,” Kim added.

Spoiler

145388460785639817914527593322.jpg

The pictorials were shot by Kim Hyung-Sik at Manila, Philippines, and in one of the photographs, Kim flaunts a long natural brown hair with a short-sleeved white turtleneck and a light gray flared mini dress cut from soft felt. 

©Sure

KIM YOO-JUNG LOOKS GORGEOUS IN NEW PIC POSTED ON HER SNS

Words by Kontents Hot

Photo by Top Star News

14533610249868849141518449504.jpg

The <Love Cell> actress just upload a photo of herself standing in front of a concrete wall captioned with “11:29” on Wednesday, January 20. As mysterious as her writing sounds, she is bathed in a shimmering sunlight creating an angelic atmosphere.

Netizens commented how wonderful she looked in the photo that she reminded them of a goddess and they were saving the photo for a screen saver.

©Kim Yoo-Jung SNS

• 2 weeks later...

DISPATCH: Kim Yoo Jung vs Soyou – Who Wore It Better?

ky

Korean media Dispatch asks who wore this outfit between these two female celebrities.

Actress Kim Yoo Jung and SISTAR member Soyou were spotted wearing the same outfits at the airport. Although many celebrities wear luxury brands in order to look good in front of the cameras, these two were spotted dressed casual.

But which of these two celebrities pulled off the outfit better?

Tell us what you think on Koreaboo’s Facebook.

ky2

Source: Dispatch

Kim Yoo Jung hopes to stay friendly and be a positive source of energy until her old days

74037-396539-696x900.jpg

Actress Kim Yoo Jung recently did a pictorial for the March issue of ‘CeCi’ magazine, where she showed her transformation from a teenager into a mature lady.

The pictorial’s concept was a bubbly 18 year old that’s like the spring day sunlight. Kim Yoo Jung was said to be just like any other girl of the same age at the set, but she will immediately get into character once shooting begun, and showed her professionalism.

In the follow-up interview, Kim Yoo Jung spoke of her responsibility she had for her film ‘Circle of Atonement.’ “Regardless of whether my character is the main person that moves the story, or just playing the young version of any character, they all feel of equal importance to me. I don’t want to be known as just any other actress. I would need to have the ability and preparation for that.”

She continued, “Everyone has watched me grown up from a child actress to the present me. Regardless of when, I hope that I will stay friendly and be a positive source of energy even if I become a granny. I will have to devote even more deeper thought into my acting, and take on more varied roles.”

Kim Yoo Jung’s new film ‘Because I Love You’ will open in May.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

@JexxaS

Thanks for all your hard work on translating these articles. I's grateful since i can't understand hangul and its nice to read updates about her. She has such a great gift and I'm happy to be able to see her grow through the years (from her child acting years). I will forever be rooting for her. Thanks for being such a great fan to her by helping translating these articles for other fans. :wub: XoXo

Archived