KIM YOO JUNG 김유정 - Translated articles & videos

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[naver] PARK BOGUM X KIM YOOJUNG, 'MOONLIGHT DAWN BY CLOUDS' FIRST STILL CUTS REVEALED

Posted on 7:27 PM by kei z

201606291000770415_57731df61445f_99_2016
201606291000770415_57731e76851cf_99_2016

post response: +452
original post: here

Untitled.png

T/N: We don't usually focus on drama trans but this was requested :^) if you guys want more drama trans, please visit Kkuljaem-nim! ^^

1. [+253/-1]
My heart fluttered just by seeing the still cutsㅠㅠ

2. [+243/-1]
Hul Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung is such a fresh pairing ㄷㄷㄷI wanna watch Moonlight Dawn By Clouds asap!!

3.  [+238/-1]
Hul Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung's visuals are no joke. Moonlight Dawn hit daebak!! I'm supporting you!!!

4. [+222/-1]
These two actors' visualsㅠㅠㅠㅠ just seeing their faces, it already looks fun... Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung, please show us your good acting, I'm totally looking forward!!!!

5. [+220/-1]
Just seeing the still cuts ㄷㄷㄷI wanna watch it asap!

6. [101/-1]
Handsome guy and pretty girl, they are such eye candiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward

7. [+98/-1]
I'm looking forward to it just by looking at the still cuts, my heart is fluttering. Moonglight Dawn, hit daebak! But the quality of the pictures are a bitㅜㅜ

8. [+97/-1]
Totally looking forward, they match too well

First Stills Of Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung In Upcoming Drama Revealed

First Stills Of Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung In Upcoming Drama Revealed

Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung both look elegant in historical costumes!

On June 29, the production staff of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” released stills of the two leading actors enjoying a friendly moment in costume.

Spoiler

Park Bo Gum Kim Yoo Jung

While Park Bo Gum is wearing the royal attire befitting his character, Kim Yoo Jung is interestingly not dressed as a girl in the new stills.

Spoiler

Kim Yoo Jung Park Bo Gum

Park Bo Gum’s character is said to be “tsundere” (cold on the outside, warm on the inside), a change from his previous sweeter characters. The drama is also Kim Yoo Jung’s first crossdressing role, though not her first historical drama (she was one of the child actors in “The Moon Embracing the Sun”).

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” is scheduled to air its first episode on August 15 at 10 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/28/first-stills-park-bo-gum-kim-yoo-jung-upcoming-drama-revealed/

First Peek! Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Stills of Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung

Yes! KBS has finally given in and let us have first glimpse of actor and actress Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung in their romantic sageuk fantasy drama, Love in the Moonlight (previously known as Moonlight Drawn by Clouds).

THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFULLLLLL!Seriously when I first saw it I forgot to breathe. I’m still pretty much speechless, and all I want is to quickly see them onscreen. I can’t get over just how pretty they look together! *Doing a happy spin-dance*

Even their height differences is making me squeal internally. I won’t rehash what the story is about since I’ve already written so much in previous posts (1 | 2 | 3 | 4)

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight is set to premiere August 15 on KBS, Monday – Tuesday.

Moony eyes on the set of Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

by girlfriday | June 29, 2016 | 73 Comments

Moonlight1.jpgMoonlight2a.jpg

Aw, cute. Here’s our first official peek at KBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday series Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, starring Park Bo-gum (Answer Me 1988) and Kim Yoo-jung (Angry Mom) in a youth romance set in Joseon. They look awfully adorable smiling and making moony eyes at each other, and Kim Yoo-jung looks so small that I wonder if the other eunuchs will mistake her for a little boy.

The web novel adaptation is a reimagining of Crown Prince Hyomyeong (played by Park Bo-gum) as your average drama hero—that is, a prickly geeeenius—and the untold story of his youth. Kim Yoo-jung plays a girl who makes a living crossdressing as a man in order to give out love advice. She first meets the prince out in town thinking that he’s just a very pretty scholar, and they don’t get off to a good start. But then she’ll enter the palace as a eunuch, and they’ll reunite and become friends, and eventually fall in love.

Chae Soo-bin (Sassy Go Go) co-stars as the prince’s wife, and B1A4’s Jinyoung (Warm and Cozy) rounds out the love square as the prince’s friend and rival for the heroine’s affections.

The setup and the main characters are pretty standard for a fusion sageuk romance, so it’ll really be up to the writing and directing (by the team behind Who Are You—School 2015) and the actors’ rapport to set it apart. I’m hopeful, partly because of the cast, and partly because I just want it to be good. Very scientific, I know.

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds follows Beautiful Mind on August 15.

Moonlight2.jpg

Via Herald Pop

5 K-Dramas And Couples We Can’t Wait To See In 2016

The second half of 2016 is going to be huge for K-drama fans. We have all experienced it: actors and dramas we love come and go, and we try to move on with our lives, and they move on to other projects. And we hate it. But this year, so many of the actors that we know and have missed sorely on the small screen are coming back. I’ve already said goodbye to weeks of my life, which I will undoubtedly be devoting to these dramas — and actors — below.

“Moonlight Drawn By the Clouds”

park bo gum kim yoo jung moonlight drawn by the clouds

Starring Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung

This is Park Bo Gum’s first return after tvN’s “Reply 1988,” which really shot him to fame, and Kim Yoo Jung’s first lead drama role. Based off of a web novel by Yoon Yi Soo, this is a story of young love between Park Bo Gum, a prince, and Kim Yoo Jung, a cross-dressing girl who ends up in the palace as a eunuch.

“Moonlight Drawn By the Clouds” airs next month, August 15.

Soompi 

Bright smiles and playful glances in Moonlight Drawn By the Clouds stills

Moonlight3.jpg

Happy Friday y’all! We have more stills to get you revved up about upcoming youth romance sageuk Moonlight Drawn By the Clouds. Starring Kim Yoo-jung (Angry Mom) and Park Bo-gum (Answer Me 1988), this drama will present the story of a palace romance that occurs between a female cross-dressing eunuch and the crown prince, with Jinyoung (Warm and Cozy) as a friend and love rival.

We’ll be seeing Park Bo-gum in the role of Crown Prince Hyomyeong, who was an artistic prodigy and all-around precocious youth. He was given his status as Crown Prince at age 3, entered the Sungkyunkwan at age 8, and married at age 10. I know that people did things more quickly in olden times, but man, that’s super speed. He meets Kim Yoo-jung’s character outside the palace, where she’s giving out advice to her fellow scholars about their girl problems. They become friends, and she ends up entering the palace as his eunuch advisor. 

History tangent: Although the eldest son of the queen was usually bestowed the title of crown prince, often conflict would ensue if others smelled a whiff of a chance to grab the throne. Sometimes that resulted in brotherly strife or fratricide, or concubines vying to claim power for their own princes (as they came from different noble families with opposing interests). Many, if not most, sageuks capitalize on this theme, and I wonder if (and how) it’ll play out in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.

Ordinarily, I’m not one to squee about fashion, but traditional Korean hanboks are beautiful, and Park Bo-gum is absolutely rocking his royal ceremonial garb. Kim Yoo-jung looks adorable in her jade-green eunuch robe as well. (I do prefer her in women’s dress a la The Moon That Embraces the Sun; not everyone can pull off the slicked-back hair with the center part and the voluminous hanbok, but Kim Yoo-jung is a girl who was born to wear one.) The couple looks happy together, enjoying their time playing around in the palace.  

Just a couple more weeks until we get to see more of these two in Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds, which premieres on August 15.

Spoiler

Moonlight2.jpg

Moonlight1.jpg

Moonlight5.jpg

Moonlight7.jpg

Moonlight6.jpg

Moonlight4.jpg

DRAMABEANS

[Stills] Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

dd1.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-08%2Bat%2B2.02.4

Sports Chosun - Naver: "'BoYoo' couple' is coming"... Park Bogum ♥Kim Yoo Jung, heart fluttering chemistry 
1. [+9,070, -343] Ya Bogum-ah, this already looks fun

2. [+4,788, -252] Been waiting for you two ㅋㅋ

3. [+3,954, -243] Ah both are cute ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+3,323, -219] Cheering for Park Bogum ♡♡♡♡♡

5. [+2,945, -194] Park Bogum ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Moonlight hwaiting!!! Can't wait

6. [+1,447, -106] Note that there's no acting hole in the leads. Park Bogum's acting is solid and Yoo Jung proved to be good since she was a kid

7. [+1,115, -96] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bogum-ah, the photos are making me excited already

8. [+1,052, -97] Their visuals alone make my heart flutter!!! Looking forward to it~

Kkuljaem

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Want Hugs In “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Stills

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Want Hugs In “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Stills

KBS2’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” has revealed new stills of their leads.

The drama forecasted Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung’s chemistry and romance.

In the stills, Kim Yoo Jung is cross-dressed with the pair looking quite close and comfortable with one another.

One photo shows Park Bo Gum with out-stretched arms as though he’s asking for a hug from Kim Yoo Jung who smiles in response. In the other photo, the pair are focused and looking elsewhere.

Kim Yoo Jung Park Bo Gum 1

Fans are anticipating the couple’s chemistry and have remarked that the pair already look great together in photos and can’t wait to see them on screen. Many have noted the height difference between the two as well.

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” is a drama centered on the stories of youths in a palace. The first episode is scheduled to air on August 15.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/08/park-bo-gum-kim-yoo-jung-want-hugs-moonlight-drawn-clouds-stills/

POSTED BY @MaknaeC at Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Forum (p.26)

Ra On's Personality

Raon is a girl who is like a sunshine? Yes, something like that LOL. She's so cheerful (just like her name given by her grandfather 'RaOn' which means 'live cheerfully/delightfully'), smart, and beautiful. In the novel, she's a famous advisor in the town, people who don't know her real identity, her clients, etc called her by her nickname '삼놈이' (Samnomie). They call her Samnomie because s(he)'s so good in these 3 aspects: s(he) has good appearance/good looking, good at talking, and good at writing. Her way of thinking is quite interesting and this is one of reasons why Yeong was interested with her right in their first meeting. They discussed so many things and have arguments at that time since both of them come from different circumtances and environments. But at the end, Yeong said that s(he)'s an interesting person.

Despite her cheerful and cute side, this petite girl has gone through so much pain since she's the breadwinner of her family. She tried to survive not only for her but also for her sick sister (Danhee) and her old mother. The reason why she decided to entered the palace is also because of this. One day, her sick sister needs big amount of money because of her illness, so she agreed to sign the 3 years contract to entered the palace as an eunuch in order to get the money in advance (promise from the senior eunuch who courted her to the palace). It's not easy to live in the palace, sometimes she wants to escape from that place but when she remembered about the 3 years contract and her family, she decided to survive in the palace no matter what. Hong Ra On is indeed a cheerful and strong girl.

Ra On after crossdressing (KYJ is too pretty as a boy?)

Moreover, Raon herself is so beautiful even people who know her as 'Samnomie' sometimes think that s(he)'s too pretty to be a boy. The fact that she's still pretty even after crossdressing is not a problem at all.

20160710 Kim Yoo Jung instagram update

13652200_1064543350304345_175489352_n.jp

Trans :

Japanese fans union 'YouJungDay'! Thank you so much I'll eat the snack well :) Always love you! The best! #HongRaOn #MoonlightDrawnByClouds ppasya!

-----------

Today, snack support for MDBC from 'YouJungDay' finally arrived at the filming site. One of court ladies also upload a picture of her and the snack in her instagram ^^

POSTED BY @MaknaeC

Kim Yoo Jung smiles brightly holding a sweet gift from her Japanese fans

kim-yoo-jung_1468173028_af_org.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung was all smiles as she posed with a sweet present from her Japanese fans!

It seems that the gift is from her Japanese fans who want to support her for her new drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.' The actress, dressed up as a guy (though she is way too pretty to pass for one) from the olden day Korea, puts on her biggest smile as she holds up the gift. 

As a thanks, the actress wrote on her Instagram, "From Japanese fan union 'Yoojung Day'! Thank you so much! I will really enjoy this snack :) I love you always! You are the best." 

Best of luck on your new drama, Kim Yoo Jung! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/kim-yoo-jung-smiles-brightly-holding-a-sweet-gift-from-her-japanese-fans

Kim Yoo Jung & Jun Young’s Turn to Tease Us with Moonlight Drawn by Clouds New Stills

Source

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8713/28020136200_8dc59f9779_o.jpg

Ah. Ah. Ahhhh. So much prettyyyyyy. I thought I could have a break today, but I was wrong. This time round we have stills of Kim Yoo Jung and Jin Young in their respective character Hong Ra On and Kim Yoon Sung in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. Ya! Ra On belongs to uri Seja Hyomyeong. Hands off!

To be honest, this isn’t the image that got me all excited. It’s this one below that had me blood boiling…[震惊][震惊][震惊]

… and whyyyyy is it so small???

[崩溃][崩溃][崩溃]

lBDOwoT.jpg

Let’s look at it the blur details after I enlarge it.

lBDOwoT.jpg

Why are their face dirty? Why is my Bogummy pushing Yoo Jung up against the rock? Is he going to attack her lips? Kyaaaaaaa. Sigh. I can’t with these two. My heart is about to explode.

BLKe10g.jpg

Maybe…perhaps…we’ll find out tomorrow when the first official teaser is released. I wish I know when exactly the teaser will be released, so that I can hide somewhere I can scream in excitement, swoon and spazz all at the same time.

Until then… we’ll just have to keep ourselves entertained with this flash mob gif by uri cutie pie Prince Park Bo Gum and his naughty tongue. Hehe.

Spoiler

FtnCtnv.gif

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds & its First Funky Teaser

Source

Spoiler

https://c8.staticflickr.com/8/7449/28320073655_3138a7e884_o.jpg

Hahaha~ I really can’t with these two. I think they will be the new Kim Soo Hyun and his sidekick enunch, Jung Eun Pyo, from The Moon that Embraces the Sun—where their bromance may outshine the real OTP, hahaha.

And there we have it—the long awaited official first teaser of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. It isn’t as I expected though, because none of what we saw at Gwanghwamun is included in this clip. So what was all that in front of Gwanghwamun? Is it really just a flash mob for promoting the drama? But KBS was really filming it. Either way, I think it has worked its magic and created more exposure for the drama internationally and nationally, since Gwanghwamun is a tourist attraction area.

Spoiler

InPmZFm.jpg

I still can’t get over this ingenius idea, and thanks to it, I get to see Bo Gum dance. So much fun and so unexpected of him, too. However, I am a little bit worried of the characterisation of our Prince Hyomyeong now, LOL. Where is that supremely cold prince I kept reading about from fans who has read the novel? I am not seeing it in this teaser, all I see is this funky-gangster prince in sunnies with cheeky smiles dancing to Bomba. [哈哈]

Official First Teaser

https://youtu.be/dKTxbVOjtBQ

The teaser is pretty straight forward; nothing is revealed yet, so it really is just teasing us for now. It ended with the guards taking Eunuch Jang away for ‘bum-bumping’ his royal highness’ butt onto the ground, and Park Bo Gum as Prince Hyomyeong gives us all a big cheeky wink before he walks away.

6039d04agw1f5ujh9a9gpg20jf096x6q.gif

It feels a bit random because the scene then jumps to a rather sad Prince Hyomyeong with tears in his eyes. Great emoting there already, Bo Gum-ah. And split seconds next, we get a really short glimpse of Kim Yoo Jung as our Hong Ra On in eunuch attire. AHHHHHHH~~ that’s it. That’s all we have for today! [泪][泪][泪]

Cute Video of Bo Gum & Yoo Jung

https://youtu.be/W-AgwVoeN2k

But fear not. Sidus HQ, Yoo Jung’s agency release this cute little clip for us next. So cute. The supposedly onscreen couple isn’t even interacting, but by seeing them smiling to the camera has already made me go all mushy in the stomach. How am I going survive when they hit us with two-hour filled of cuteness & beautifulness each week soon? Ottokaeeeee?

Want more of uri dancing Bogummy? Here’s another clip released by KBS View.

Behind the Scene of Flash Mob

Hopefully in the second teaser, we will have more little Yoo Jung and other casts, but it is always a matter of time that soon we’ll see more and more when the time of premiere draws near. We’ll probably wish they hadn’t shown us so much spoilers by then. I can’t wait for the day they have their press conference because I kept wondering if the casts will appear in Joseon attire and if they will all be performing Bomba, or made to perform Bomba. Hehehe.

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds is slated to airs August 15 on KBS2.

Source: TV Cast | KBS | PM6:16

More stills and first teaser for 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds'

wj1.jpg

wj2.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-15%2Bat%2B1.55.3

Sports Chosun - Naver: "Rainy day romance"... Kim Yoo Jung and Jinyoung, Joseon era's youth

1. [+812, -52] Can't wait for 'Moonlight'! Have a safe time filming~

2. [+569, -44] Only waiting for Aug 15th. Joseon era youth romance, fighting <3

3. [+618, -64] I like how Jinyoung has that individuality and natural look to him. Idols depend on hairstyle and lighting to look good but there's not much of those in sageuks and seeing how he's already adapting well makes me excited for him. I remember his acting being average but I hope he works hard and mold himself well into the character

4. [+469, -64] Woah~ He is 100% in sync with the webtoon Kim Yoon Sung... The look in his eyes and his chemistry with Ra On are good.. Be careful while working in the scorching heat, fighting~~^^

5. [+352, -36] He's a great fit to play Kim Yoon Sung ㅎㅎ Yoo Jung is pretty. Moonlight, fighting!! The first teaser is out later this afternoon ㅋㅋ Can't wait to see dancing Park Bogum ㅋㅋㅋ

yy4.gif

more gifs

Daum Cafe: KBS releases Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' first teaser (feat. Park Bogum Bombastic) 

1. Is this really a sageuk?

2. He is crazy cute

3. Bogum-ah, it's already fun

4. KBS is into this stuff lately. They did dance teaser with Jo Deulho too ㅋㅋㅋ

5. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHis name even comes up when you type "it's fun" on Naver ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-15%2Bat%2B1.44.3

(tn: 1. It's fun -- 2. 'It's fun' in English -- 3. 'It's fun' in Japanese -- 3. It's already fun -- 4. It's really fun -- 5. Hey Bogum-ah, it's already fun -- 6. Hey, it's already fun -- 7. Bogum-ah, it's already fun)

6. I've never seen a sageuk promoted like this. So refreshing ㅋㅋㅋ

7. Yoo Jung-ah, I'm so jealous

Naver tv cast: [Teaser] Moonlight Drawn By Clouds - Park Bogum 'bombastic' 

1. [+2,088, -52] Crown Prince Hyomyeong's Bombastic. Naeshi Lang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way he's looking at Ra On in the endㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (tn: 'naeshi' is the word for eunuch. Naeshi Lang is a pun for Nancy Lang who is a tv personality known for wearing a stuffed on her shoulder. The eunuch in the teaser is wearing a stuffed dog on his shoulder) 

2. [+1,899, -44] Hul, I was laughing at the start but the end is heart racing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ August, come sooner ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Bogum is handsome ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,605, -52] Woah, their chemistry in the end ㅠㅠ I cannot wait!!

4. [+1,584, -41] Park Bogum is cute and handsome.. This drama  is already looking great

5. [+1,344, -32] Ah I'm speechlessㅠㅠ I wanna see it soon

Who Does Kim Yoo Jung Choose Over Park Bo Gum

As Her Ideal Type?

Who Does Kim Yoo Jung Choose Over Park Bo Gum As Her Ideal Type?

Kim Yoo Jung surprises with her answer when faced with the question of ideal type.

The actress sits down for an interview on the July 17 episode of KBS2’s “Entertainment Relay,” where she participates in a game of “Ideal Type World Cup.”

Seeing actor Sung Dong Il’s name in the mix, the actress jokingly earns points as a potential future daughter-in-law when she comments, “I think what’s important isn’t my opinion, but Joon’s (Sung Dong Il’s son) opinion.”

The final round of the game is a face-off between Sung Dong Il with Park Bo Gum, and Kim Yoo Jung selects the former as her ideal type over her upcoming drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” co-star.

She explains, “Sung Dong Il really is my ideal type. I fell for his past photos,” as images of the veteran actor from his younger days are revealed.

kim yoo jung sung dong il park bo gum

However, Kim Yoo Jung also only has praises for Park Bo Gum and says, “He’s very kind, He’s so patient to the point that you would wonder how there could be a guy like him in this world.”

Meanwhile, these two young actors’ newest drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” premieres on August 15.

Source (1)

Soompi

Archived