KIM YOO JUNG 김유정 - Translated articles & videos

Kim Yoo Jung to Say Goodbye as an "Inkigayo" MC

Ak1ujeU.jpg

According to a representative of her agency, SidusHQ, actress Kim Yoo Jung will leave her spot as an SBS‘s “Inkigayo” MC, and next week’s April 3 broadcast will be her last appearance.

Kim Yoo Jung has been an MC for “Inkigayo” since November 2014, and has received lots of love for her adorable yet excellent MC skills over the last year and six months. Her successor has yet to be determined. For now, a special MC will work together alongside current MCs, BTOB‘s Yook Sungjae and GOT7‘s Jackson. A new MC will be selected during this period.

What were some of your favorite moments of Kim Yoo Jung on “Inkigayo”?

Source (1)

SOOMPI l ALLKPOP

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insanely strong resemblance between Kim Yoo Jung and her siblings is giving netizens goosebumps

kim-yoo-jung_1459232186_af_org.jpg

When you see the pictures below, you might be thinking, "Oh wow, I didn't know Kim Yoo Jung was a triplet." Well, be ready to be more surprised because she is not! 

Netizens are filled with shock by the strong resemblance between Kim Yoo Jung and her older sister and brother, who look insanely alike. Kim Yoo Jung's older sister, Kim Yeon Jung, is 3 years older than her while her brother, Kim Bu Guen, is 6 years older. 

Despite the age gap, the family members greatly resemble one another. Netizens in shock commented, "How many Yoo Jungs are in her family..kekeke," "The whole family is so pretty and handsome," "I've seen them when they were younger too, but wow they look even more similar now," and more. 

Well, can you tell the them apart? Especially Kim Yoo Jung and her sister?

Spoiler

kim-yoo-jung_1459230828_k3.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1459230847_k.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1459230848_k1.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1459230848_k2.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1459230848_k4.jpg

Source

ALLKPOP

Kim Yoo Jung says final goodbye to 'Inkigayo' and thanks Sungjae and Jackson

Sungjae-kim-yoo-jung-jackson_1459709990_

Many people are going to be missing Kim Yoo Jung now that she has officially left her post as an MC on SBS's 'Inkigayo.' 

Among the people who will be missing the actress are GOT7's Jackson and BTOB's Sungjae, both of whom are currently the temporary special MC's for the program. 

If Kim Yoo Jun was sad about leaving 'Inkigayo,' then she tried her best not to show it in the pictures on her Instagram. She was all smiles as she posed with Jackson and Sungjae in one picture and a cake and rose bouquet in others. For her picture with Jackson and Sungjae, Kim Yoo Jung wrote, "Thankful for these oppas."

SOURCE:  Allkpop

Skinfood 'Yuja Water C Cream' Viral Video
Hits 3 Million Views

hTxaBVP.jpg

Skinfood Yuja Water C Cream CF that starring Kim Yoo Jung (Skinfood's exclusive model) and Ryu Jun Yeol hits 3 million (facebook) views in just 12 days. Back then in September 2015, Skinfood CF for Black Sugar Perfect First Serum, starring KimYoo Jung and Chef Jung Chang Wook hits 3 million views in just 10 days.

About this consecutive successful marks, Skinfood Official said,

"We're thankful for consumers' consistent love and in the future too we'll continue to showcase trendy contents to consumers."

Credit : News - 매일경제 via naver

Translated by: MaknaeCloud @MaknaeC

Is There Any Deep Meaning Behind Kim Yoo Jung's Latest Post?

IXGOELl.jpg

She wrote, "Because tree is beautiful, so (let's) plant many of it."

It's not an ordinary post, because actually April 5 was Korean Arbor Day. It's an official holiday (Sikmogil, tree-planting day) in Korea up to 2005, it has been abolished since 2006. It's nice to know that she is being part of people who still remember this meaningful day even though it's been a long time. Also, it's a pleasant thing to see her, as a public figure, encourage other people to plant the tree through her post.

Kim Yoo Jung, you are so young yet so thoughtful.

Once again, you live up to your tittle as... Awesome Teen.

Source : MaknaeCloud IG @MaknaeC

(2016.03.25)

Kim Yoo Jung posted 2 photos with famous designer 지춘희 Gee Chun Hee who owns 'Miss Gee Collection' at "2016 F/W Seoul Hera Fashion Week". Yoo Jung said, "I really really thank you, my teacher ❤ "

Spoiler

XR3Ce6H.jpgjdiazgE.jpg

(2016.03.26)

Yoo Jung posted a photo and said, "Enjoying Chicago Musical with my older sister, Kkotnim's appa (she means actor Lee Jong Hyuk who played as her father in a film since she was a little kid), actress Choi Jung Won"

Spoiler

NalXuKa.jpg

(2016.03.27)

Actor Lee Jong Hyuk has also posted a cute photo with Kim Yoo Jung and actress Choi Jung Won.

He said, "With cute daughter Yoo Jung after Chicago Musical" ❤ ❤

Actor Lee Jong Hyuk is the one who played as her father in a film since she was a little kid.

Credit: actorjonghyuk  IG

Spoiler

FsI3XYf.jpg

(2016.03.31)

Her agency IG update.

Spoiler

DcKFf2n.jpg53K9HFI.jpg

(2016.04.03)

Kim Yoo Jung posted a nice photo with brother Jackson of GOT7 and Sung Jae.

She said, "The oppas that I'm thankful for :)"

Spoiler

Vxz5RD1.jpg

"I was happy every week on Sunday ❤ All these while, to the fans who watched and to all the viewers, I deeply thank you! Next week's Inkigayo, you're definitely going to watch, right?!

Please continue watching the cool singers' stages, and Jackson and Sungjae oppa's handsome appearance during Inkigayo!

To all those who supported me even though I was lacking as an MC, thank you so much :)

Where ever I may be, I will be an actor that works even harder❣

I love you!!"

Trans: Hyegyo1kyj

Spoiler

bQIK64h.jpg

Kim You Jung 김유정 FanCafe Galaxy

Kim Yoo Jung Endorses “Chojung Sparkling Water”

For 2nd Year in a Row

Actress Kim Yoo Jung has just began her second year as the endorsement model for “Chojung Sparkling Water”, and there is no personality or beauty more refreshing or thirst-quenching than hers! The actress released some photos showing that she has filmed for a brand new commercial film as well as a photoshoot for the sparkling water brand, and fans are excited to see the finished products.

pPtYAwJ.jpg

In regards to the filming of the commercial film, a representative commented "The filming went very smoothly thanks to the great combination of Chojung Sparkling Water's clean, refreshing feel and Kim Yoo Jung's bright, sparkling image." Kim Yoo Jung’s commercial film will be broadcast on multiple networks beginning in the middle of April.

EyZSt7Z.jpgcgK7ke4.jpg

Source

ALLKPOP

KOOGLE

Kim Yoo-jung to be Park Bo-gum’s leading lady in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

ParkBoGum_KimYooJung1.jpg

We finally have a heroine for Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, the youthful fusion sageuk starring Park Bo-gum (Answer Me 1988) that went through so many rounds of casting rumors that it was impossible to tell who got real offers and who didn’t. Names like Kim Ji-won (Descended From the Sun), Kim Go-eun (Cheese in the Trap), and Seolhyun (Orange Marmalade) were in the mix, but in the end it was Kim Yoo-jung (Angry Mom) who landed the role.

It’s funny because the press is calling it Kim Yoo-jung’s first leading role, but have we all forgotten Secret Door and the debacle where they cast too young for the character and then replaced her mid-drama, thinking no one would notice? I just hope this time they intend to have high-school-age characters, because Park Bo-gum can certainly play younger and I’d feel better about that overall.

I like Kim Yoo-jung and I think image-wise they fit well together (it helps that he’s a baby in my mind), though in all honesty I was hoping for someone like Kim Ji-won to really sell the romance. With a heroine as young as Kim Yoo-jung (17), I feel like I have to readjust my expectations for sweet, innocent first love.

The Joseon-era palace romance will star Kim Yoo-jung as a young woman who crossdresses to give out love advice. In order to survive, she acts like she knows everything and has everything, and is a pro at acting like a man. She ends up becoming a eunuch in the palace, where she befriends the crown prince (Park Bo-gum) and his rival (which Yook Sung-jae is up to play), and friendship turns to love.

The drama comes from the team behind Who Are You—School 2015, and with Kim Yoo-jung signing on, it’s starting to feel like a sageuk School 2016. Maybe it’s best to think of it that way, because I love high school stories when they’re done well, and that’ll set my expectations up properly.

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds will be a Monday-Tuesday drama premiering in August on KBS.

Via DongA

Dramabeans

Kim Yoo Jung confirmed as Park Bogum's leading lady in 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'

jd.jpg

Osen - Naver: Park Bogum ♥Kim Yoo Jung, why should we look forward to 'Moonlight'?

1. [+4,339, -117] I'm looking forward to it to!! They both have good acting skills and visuals so I'm excited for their collab

2. [+2,977, -151] Looking forward to their chemistry~^^

3. [+3,017, -172] Can this follow the success of 'The Moon Embracing the Sun' and 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'?? Excited for it^^

4. [+2,484, -125] Really anticipating their acting. I love both. Park Bogum's handsome and Kim Yoo Jung's pretty. So happy that they're the leads. 'Moonlight' will hit daebak

5. [+1,911, -115] Looking forward to it!!!!!!!

6. [+518, -43] In the webtoon, Ra On is in her late teens, Crown Prince Hyomyeong is in his early 20s. This is perfect!!

7. [+533, -49] Daebak!!! Can't stop smiling, why am I trembling?~ I just feel rehydrated already after waiting for this casting news ~ So excited for Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bogum. Congrats~~

Newsen - Nate: Kim Yoo Jung confirmed as the female lead of 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', romance with Park Bogum 

1. [+722, -29] Hul she's so pretty ㅠㅠ!!! She's a good fit for the role. Definitely going to watch

2. [+656, -30] Park Bogum has a fresh and gentle vibe while Kim Yoo Jung has that maturity to her. Looking forward to their acting and chemistry~

3. [+579, 23] I'll watch it since there's Yoo Jung. She's so pretty, a good actress to boot~

4. [+55, -5] The age doesn't match with the character but her face and image match for sure. Kim Go Eun's casting was laughable

5. [+49, -7] Thank goodness it's not Kim Go Eun

6. [+43, -4] There was a comment on Kim Go Eun's casting article saying "why can't they cast sageuk goddess Kim Yoo Jung instead" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is daebak

7. [+40, -2] This was my ideal pairing ㅠㅠ Looking forward to the visual couple ~~
-

Source

kkuljaem

Fans Rejoice As Kim Yoo Jung Is Cast In Future K-Drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

After rumors that AOA‘s Seolhyun or actress Kim Go Eun would be cast as the lead role for upcoming drama Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, it appears the drama has finally confirmed its female lead. According to reports, actress Kim Yoo Jung has been cast in the role, and will play opposite rising star Park Bo Gum and BTOB‘s Sungjae. With Kim Yoo Jung having been praised for her beauty and talents despite her young age, netizens have agreed that the upcoming drama has essentially cast the ideal actress for the role. With such an amazing cast, netizens are definitely anticipating the series’s broadcast.

201604150816776999_571024f4ea66d_99_20160415094403

1. [+ 4550, – 193] I’m anticipating this so much!!! A collaboration between two beautiful actors who are also talented
  2. [+ 3127, – 165] I can’t wait to see the chemistry between these two~~^^
  3. [+ 3163, – 184] Will this continue the “Moon that embraces the sun” and “Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal” Craze???
  4. [+ 2622, – 126] I can’t wait to see their acting and I love both Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung. Both so handsome and beautiful, I know this drama is going to hit it big

Source: OSEN

Koreaboo

Park Bo Gum's partner in drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' confirmed to be...

kim-yoo-jung-park-bo-gum_1460683031_af_o

Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung are partnering up for the upcoming KBS2 drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'!

According to the drama producers, Kim Yoo Jung is confirmed to play the female leading role of 'Hong Laon', and she is going to be creating romance with Park Bo Gum or king 'Lee Young'.

In the drama, 'Hong Laon' leaves her female identity and becomes a eunuch. The story depicts the growing friendship and love between her and King 'Lee Young'. KBS shared a comment about the actress as they said, "Hong Laon is a character who is lazy, sly, and also lovely. We have no doubt about our decision on the female lead because Kim Yoo Jung has proven her talent and is expected to well portray Laon's charms."

Kim Yoo Jung is taking part in another drama set in the traditional Korean time. What are your thoughts on 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'?

Allkpop

Kim Yoo Jung Is Cross-Dressing Lead in Park Bo Gum’s Upcoming Romantic Historical Drama

Actor Park Bo Gum and actress Kim Yoo Jung will be starring in a new KBS Monday-Tuesday drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (tentative title).”

The affiliates of the drama stated on April 15, ” Kim Yoo Jung has been confirmed to play the female lead role.”

This drama will be based off of the web-novel of the same name. Since the original work was very popular, fans of the novel are greatly anticipating the drama remake.

Park Bo Gum will be playing Lee Young (also known as Crown Prince Hyomyeong), a smart and good-looking prince, and Kim Yoo Jung will be playing Hong Ra On, a girl who cross-dresses to survive but ends up in the palace to meet Lee Young because of unexpected circumstances.

The story focuses on the romance that goes on in the palace in the late Joseon Dynasty. It will start airing in August.

Source (1) (2)

Soompi

yn5.jpg

Naver
1. [+3,263, -121] I want to live like that too... I have exams and I keep getting jealous of people like her who have their future sorted out and who already have jobs

2. [
+2,401, -86] Really pretty!!!!

3. [
+1,900,-78] This is what radiant beauty looks like

4. [
+1,393, -88] Looking forward to 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'!!! Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung

5. [
+1,294, -91] Is this a person or a goddess?

6. [
+703, -52] She's a good actress, pretty, has the aura.. All the works she's been in are prominent, she's been highly recognized since she was young.. I personally think she's the top among child stars

- KKuljaem

(2016.04.12)

Actress Seo Shin Ae posted cute photo with actress Kim Bora and Kim Yoo Jung

She wrote, "I really love these 2 girls"

They've been very close friends since they were little kids.

(사진: believ_ability_98)

Spoiler

FD0wbzR.jpg

(2016.04.13)

Kim Yoo Jung posts cute and fun photo with her fun team, she said,

"Our team's look ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I always appreciate and love them "

(사진: you_r_love)

They look good and cute! Thank you, all team, for helping and caring our Yoo Jung!

Spoiler

LGloWVP.jpg

(2016.04.14)

c9D0qQL.jpg

3Q2XZ6Q.jpg

Young is the Word as Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Finalizes Casting of Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung, Yook Sung Jae, and Chae Soo Bin

asdasddas.jpg

Young even feels like an understatement when looking at the fully assembled cast for upcoming romantic sageuk drama Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. When the average age of the four leads is 19 year old, there is something to be said for this drama hewing close to the original source manhwa where the characters are all late teens and early twenties. Moonlight is casting early since it doesn’t air until August on KBS but perhaps the goal is to lock in some of the brightest buzziest young acting talent around.

22 year old Park Bo Gum will be playing the male lead of the Joseon crown prince, 16 year old Kim Yoo Jung is the cross-dressing relationship dispenser, 20 year old Yook Sung Jae is the poet/warrior/second male lead, and now 21 year old Chae Soo Bin joins the cast playing the second female lead who is the chosen princess consort for the crown prince. In many ways this is the young adult version of The Moon Embraces the Sun, with the cute coincidence that scene stealing child actress Kim Yoo Jung from that drama is now old enough to play the female lead.

botie_1.jpgbiuyds.jpg

I don’t have a problem with the younger cast for this drama, if everyone is young together then the ick factor is minimized and the typically romance chaste sageuk further helps to keep the lovey dovey developments emotional rather than too physical.

Koalasplayground

SPPH6GF.jpg

Spoiler

4U9XuEv.jpgg8QLX0x.jpg

tv Report - Naver: From Bae Jong Ok to Kim Yoo Jung, 5 different colors of actresses 

1. [+1,834, -62] Clicked after seeing Yoo Jung's photo in the main page

2. [
+1,437, -39] They're all beautiful in their own way but Bae Jong Ok looks so damn good considering her age

3. [
+1,160, -71] Kim Yoo Jung is really pretty

4. [
+828, -52] Yoo Jung in the last one... Really pretty

5. [
+603, -52] Yoo Jung-ah thanks for updating your Instagram lately ♡ Seriously pretty ♡♡

-Kkuljaem

Female stars show off summer fashion in pictorials

As spring slowly shifts into summer, many girl group members and actresses have stayed ahead of the trend by already modeling several summer looks for magazine pictorials.

26285199_99_20160422120403.jpg

f(x)’s Krystal and actress Kim Yoo Jung bring back pink in full force for the warmer weather. The pastel tones suit their long, wavy hair and each put their own spin on the classic color with a mid-length cut and high heels or sparkly sneakers and a long coat. Wavy hair also appears to be a summer trend for many of the models mentioned below.

[Naver: e news 24] From Suzy to Kim Yoojung... 4 summer looks by trendy girls!

1. [+933, -90] Honestly, all of them are pretty ^^

2. [+598, -54] They're really all so pretty... There's 3 months left till summer;;; I better lose weight ㅠㅠ

3. [+722, -121] Suzy, Lee Yeonhee, and Kim Yoojung are so pretty

4. [+696, -116] In my eyes, Suzy and Yoojung are pretty

5. [+309, -49] With the spring mood, they all look so fresh~!

6. [+116, -19] What completes an outfit is the face

7. [+114, -21] Wow, so pretty...

8. [+82, -13] I'm a woman... but why do female celebrities catch my attention more ㅜㅠ Saving these pictures

9. [+58, -5] Aigoo, how pretty. My eyes are refreshed

10. [+57, -9] Wow... they're really all so beautiful. What am I gonna do about summer coming up 

Kim Yoo Jung secures second year as Chojung Sparkling Water model

d6c042a9-0141-4c83-80c1-f57bd0c2732a.jpg

Chojung Sparkling Water confirmed today that young actress Kim Yoo Jung will be promoting their brand for another year. The Love Cells 2 actress recently completed a new commercial and photoshoot for the H2O company, according to media reports. A representative of CSW said in a statement that the commercial filming went well, and he praised the 16 year-old star. 

"The filming went very smoothly thanks to the great combination of Chojung Sparkling Water's clean, refreshing feel and Kim Yoo Jung's bright, sparkling image."

Her refreshing commercial will begin airing very soon with a promise of a mid-April debut. For her photoshoot, the cute actress looked adorable in a white peasant top and a blue retro A-Line shirt. She is seen holding an emerald blue sapphire bottle of Chojung Sparkling Water. Kim even makes hydrating look fashionable!

She must have an incredibly hectic schedule as a high school student, actress and model. Kim Yoo Jung is one phenomenal multi-tasker! Plus, her next film entitled Because I Love You is scheduled to be released in theaters this year.

Congratulations to Kim Yoo Jung! I hope she continues to represent the brand for many years to come.

-DramaFever

Kim Yoo Jung, HyunA, Sungjae, and Jo Bo Ah are the new models of cable network D'LIVE!

jo-bo-ah_1461972240_d.jpg

Cable network D'LIVE has chosen their new fabulous models!

On April 29, the cable network announced their change in name from CNM to D'LIVE, and also presented Kim Yoo Jung, 4minute's HyunA, BTOB's Sungjae, and Jo Bo Ah as their new faces. 

The fab four will be spotted on various ads in movie theaters, buses, billboards, and more to promote the new cable network. The popular stars and their positive images are expected to play a great role in the network's marketing strategy.

What a fabulous group of four!

Allkpop

Kim Yoo-jeong, "Do you want to go on a spring trip?"

photo720675.jpg

Actress Kim Yoo-jeong who is getting prettier by the day is out with a spring travel collection.

This collection was taken with a casual bag brand and it's all pastel and fresh like the spring weather.

Kim Yoo-jeong in the pictures is wearing a pink trench coat with a white skirt. She's holding a travel bag with pretty pink and blue patterns and hearts all over it.

The thick dots and speech balloons all over the pictures make them look like she's a page from a comic book.

Meanwhile, Kim Yoo-jeong is starring in the KBS 2TV drama "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" as Hong Ra-on, a girl dressed as a boy with Park Bo-geom.

photo720674.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Hancinema

Kim Yoo-jung flies to Jejudo Island

On Wednesday, actress Kim Yoo-jung’s agency Sidus HQ released a photobook of the actress on a sightseeing tour.

Kim stayed in an accommodation that provided visitors with a giant tent in their bedroom -- resembling an indoor camping site.

Spoiler

imageimageimage

She took some time to explore a rocky beach and a field full of rapeseed flowers.

Spoiler

imageimage

As the actress wrapped up the private tour, Kim took a short break in a cafe savoring its signature menu.

Spoiler

Kim Yoo-jung will star as female lead in upcoming coming-of-age drama, “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” opposite actor Park Bo-gum. The drama will premiere on satellite network KBS3 in August.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

LINK

NAVER

Archived