KIM YOO JUNG 김유정 - Translated articles & videos

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MBC's special documentary narration "The little bride under the veil" is a sad story about a girl who must be in early marriage at the very young age, which call outs the human right and help to stop early marriage. It broadcasts at 22:00PM, February 22nd.

Kim Yoo Jung shared her thoughts after dubbing for MBC's special documentary narration:

"I feel very sad for the hard life and hard situation that very young girls have to face because of early marriage. Everybody has dreams but they don't have dream because of the result of wars and early marriage. It's very painful".

This share call outs for helping them and stop early marriage.

12733394_569705223185947_619502595953253

SOURCE

Vaness Flower Shop posts Kim Yoo Jung's thankyou fansign for them. They writes, "Actress Kim Yoo Jung came here by herself to choose 2 flower boutiques for her friend. She's so pretty and truly lovely, really amazing".

Yoo Jung writes, "Thank you, Vaness Flower for these 2 beautiful boutiques"

12728849_568889903267479_933582985431528

Fans also see her in the shop when she's choosing the flowers. Maybe she take it to the VIP Premier to give her friend. She's really nice to choose flowers giving her friends by herself!

12744058_568889896600813_321939765233872

SOURCE

[Report @ Issue]

"Thank you for growing up well" Child actors' Yesterday and Today

KBPXzfb.jpg

★ Kim Yoo Jung . 18 years old . 14 years into debut .

2006 Movie 'Lump Sugar' still. At that time, 8 years old Kim Yoo Jung acted as Im Soo Jung's child counterpart and show off pure and clear charms.

2012 at 48th Baeksang Arts Awards. Kim Yoo Jung who showcases upright beauty and great acting in Moon Embraces The Sun was being nominated as Best New Actress head to head with adult actresses.

2016 at VIP Premiere. Last year, Kim Yoo Jung appeared in MBC Angry Mom, web drama Love Cell and she also shows her refreshing smile as SBS Inkigayo MC every week.

----------------------------

1. [+7058, -258] Since Moon Embraces The Sun, Yoojungie is so pretty. It's gratifying that she seems grow up well
  2. [+238, -17] Since child, Kim Yoo Jung and Yoo Seung Ho are cute
  3. [+296, -42] Since child, Yoojungie's aura is so good.... Her sparks doesn't disappear, gonna last a long long time, just like a doll

Source: TV Report via Naver

Translated by: MaknaeCloud - @MaknaeC

2010년.. 벌써 6년전.. 함께했던 드라마 #‎구미호여우누이뎐‬
꼬맹이였던 아이들이 이젠 고등학생이 되고 대학생이 되고.. 무럭무럭 크는구나~~~ 앞으로도 쭉 오래오래 보자꾸나
#‎이민호93 #‎김우석‬ ‪#‎서신애 #‎김유정 #‎우민규"

Young actor Lee Minho (1993) posted a friendship photo with Seo Shin Ae, Kim Yoo Jung, Kim Woo Seok, Woo Ming Yu and said,

"2010 drama "Tale of Fox Child".. 6 years pass by... The kids of those days now become university students and high school student.. Be healthy, friends, be healthy... We'll continue to be together for long... :) "

(사진: 93LeeMinHo / minholeee_)

12802894_573209552835514_671215837937042

Kim You Jung 김유정 FanCafe Galaxy

Kim Yoo Jung, what you usually do in your leisure time?

M28PQtc.jpg

• Exercise at home
  • Playing puzzle (she's currently in love with it)
  • Watching animations like 'Naruto' and 'Ponyo On The Cliff' (She loves Ponyo so much and even her room is full with Ponyo items)
  • Read a mystery novel by Japanese writer (She also loves to watch horror movie, for example 'Juon: The Final', she watched it with Joo Da Young)
  • Cooking (A while ago, together with her Mum, she cooked 'Kalguksu' (noodle). It was delicious that she's proud of it)

Source: CeCi March '16 Issue & Joo Da Young's Interview

Translated by: MaknaeCloud or @MaknaeC

Original Post

Kim Yoo Jung Shows Her Beauty for SURE Magazine

Hyo Jin Lee, Jan. 26, 2016, 10:17 a.m.

Child actress Kim Yoo Jung is the latest star to be featured in the upcoming issue of the fashion publication SURE Magazine.  Kim Yoo Jung shows her beauty throughout the photo shoot rocking a series of looks for the pictorial. 

1-26_kim_yoo_jung_1.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung is a South Korean actress. After her acting debut, she became one of the best known child actresses in Korea. Kim later transitioned into teen roles, starring in the television series Dong YiMoon Embracing the SunMay Queen and Angry Mom.

Spoiler

1-26_kim_yoo_jung_2.jpg

Kim Yoo-jung was born in Seoul, South Korea on September 22, 1999. She was discovered at 5 years old in a contest that her older sister joined; she won the Most Popular Award even though she was not one of the contestants. She made her entertainment debut in a TV commercial for a local biscuit brand in 2003, then began acting in the 2004 film DMZ. She continued to appear on the big screen in films such as Sympathy for Lady VengeanceAll for LoveThe Chaser, and Haeundae, and in 2006, Kim also began acting on television.

Spoiler

1-26_kim_yoo_jung_3.jpg

SOURCE

Kim Yoo Jung Has Girls Envious of Her Supple Skin in

Fresh ‘Skinfood’ CF!

June Kang, March 4, 2016, 9:40 a.m.

Korean beauty brand ‘Skinfood’ has released a bright and spring-appropriate CF for their ‘Yuja Water Cream’ featuring actress Kim Yoo Jung! In the CF, the young actress is seen wandering through lines of citrus trees, dressed in a breezy white dress, giving off a refreshing vibe.

160304_skinfood_01.jpg

The actress’s beauty is quite enviable, and one of the things that stands out the most about her in this CF is her crazy good skin! Kim Yoo Jung showcases her supple and clear skin, advertising the ‘Yuja Water Cream’, which surely has fans and beauty junkies alike looking to grab one for themselves!

Check out the fresh CF below, here on Koogle TV!

Spoiler

SOURCE

Kim Yoo Jung is overloaded with cuteness in B-cut shots

kim-yoo-jung_1457160750_af_org.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung's beauty illuminates even behind the scenes. 

Sidus HQ has recently revealed several photos of Kim Yoo Jung. They are BTS shots from a photoshoot where she portrayed both matured, yet youthful beauty. 

In the black background, Kim Yoo Jung shows a side away from her child star image. She is no longer a cute child, but a lady. However, she also manages to endure the youthfulness as she poses in pink. Kim Yoo Jung is overloaded with cuteness with pink over-sized hoodie and overalls. 

Fortunately, Kim Yoo Jung is only getting prettier and prettier with age. She is no longer a child star, but a beautiful actress.  

Spoiler

kim-yoo-jung_1457160769_k.jpg
kim-yoo-jung_1457160776_k1.jpg

SOURCE

What stars wore to SIA

The 2016 Style Icon Awards was held March 15 at Dongdaemun Design Plaza. The event celebrated another year of K-star trendsetters and this year, top-tier nominees such as Girls’ Generation, Ha Ji-won, Seolhyun, and Song Joong-ki graced the pink carpet.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160316

Disney’s film, “Maleficent,” charmed cinemagoers in 2014 with its cinematic fairy dust touching viewers’ hearts, and actress Kim Yoo-jung enchanted the pink carpet with an outfit bearing a striking resemblance to the movie’s magical protagonist.

-------------------------

FANCAM of 김유정 Kim Yoo Jung's warmly welcomed by a lot of fans and how nice she greeted fans with her bright smile and friendliness at 2016 Style Icon Asia (SIA 2016)  She's so nice that all MCs have to speak up how they adore her much!

She won “2016 SIA Awesome Teen”, congratulations!

Her winning speech,

"Thank you very much for this award. Although I’m lacking, I’ll try to be good person to others. I’m trying to learn much in both studying and acting. Thank all of you very much again! Thank you!"

kmXJgfl.jpg

MORE PHOTOS

Kim You Jung 김유정 FanCafe Galaxy

Kim Yoo Jung is an adorable spring gal for 'Nylon'

XTq88Sd.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung showed off some adorable spring fashion for the latest issue of 'Nylon'. 

For this photoshoot, the actress worked with the Korean shoe brand 'SKONO'. The unique shoes are matched with various outfits to portray a casual yet cute style. Three different 'SKONO Liberty Velcro' colors are worn by Kim Yoo Jung. The cute comfy shoes match perfectly with Kim Yoo Jung and are also ideal for spring. 

Additional photos of Kim Yoo Jung's adorable spring fashion can be found in the April issue of 'Nylon'. 

NCXbisI.jpg

Spoiler

egd8HYQ.jpgVMpefmf.jpgcsVhipz.jpgbsjr7ir.jpg

ALLKPOP

[teens stories] WOW DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS???

Posted on 8:33 PM by kei z

download.jsp?FileID=35627427
download.jsp?FileID=35627428

download.jsp?FileID=35627429
is Kim Yoojung human..?

post response:
[+740][-87]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.18 00:04 
she gives off the Estearn Elsa feel

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.18 00:03 
wow.. I can't say anything elseㅋㅋㅋ I'm the same age as herㅎ..ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.18 00:06 
insane, I saved those pictures right away

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.18 17:25 
seriously, if I'm not careful, she'll give me a heart attack
download.jsp?FileID=35631954

ㅇ |2016.03.18 10:14 
at the SIA. Kim Yoojung said that she wasn't Elsa but a cotton candy? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ freaking like her

돌크러쉬 |2016.03.18 21:46 
when she'll reach her 20's I think that she will have the Jun Jihyun vibes. Her looks are unique and her aura gives the Jun Jihyun feels..

Kim Yoo Jung-Ryu Jun Yeol, The Peak of Freshness…

zLewpr2.jpg

[+362,-4] Both Ryu Jun Yeol and Kim Yoo Jung have warm appearance and their acting is great. This ads is like a romantic comedy drama teaser ^^ A high quality advertisement that perfect for spring

[+337, -4] After watching this ads, I’m craving for the cosmetic~~ㅎㅎ Both of them look good together

[+153, -3] A man who is playing piano is cool!!!~~ Both look good together

[+150, -2] This is the first time I’m fluttering because of cosmetic ads~~

[+149, -3] Where can I find someone like Ryu Sunbae? The two actors are so refreshing ㅋㅋㅋ Start from today, I’ll change to Yuja

[+147, -3] Ryu Jun Yeol Kim Yoo Jung, both actors match well with spring, so refreshing ㅎㅎI’m going to buy the cream

[+137, -3] Just like spring, the ads is refreshing ^^

[+134, -3] It’s definitely not an ads, it’s like a romcom drama…ㅎㅎSo, when will the making video out? If I have Yuja, will you release it?

[+125, -3] I’ve watched the video and it’s not an ads, it’s a dramaㅇㅅㅇSo fluttering!

Source: Sport DongA via Naver

Translated by: MaknaeCloud or @MaknaeC

The Commercial from Skinfood Channel

Actress Kim Yoo Jung's

Beautiful Older Sister Gains Attention

Actress Kim Yoo Jung’s Beautiful Older Sister Gains Attention

Actress Kim Yoo Jung’s beautiful older sister gains netizens’ attention.

Recently, photos of Kim Yoo Jung’s older sister have been posted online. Kim Yoo Jung’s sister, Kim Yeon Jung, also looks as though she can be a celebrity herself.

Spoiler

kim yoo jung sister1kim yoo jung sister2

Just by looking at the photos, you can see right away that they’re sisters with close resemblances to each other.

Slightly different from Kim Yoon Jung’s cute looks, her sister Kim Yeon Jung exudes a bit more maturity. Their big and beautiful eyes say they’re indeed sisters.

Kim Yoo Jung’s sister Kim Yeon Jung was in the spotlight last year when she appeared on KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together” via video clip.

Spoiler

kim yoo jung

Kim Yoo Jung also posted a photo of them together on her Instagram account along with a comment saying, “I saw the musical ‘Chicago’ with my sister! With Kkotnim’s dad and actress Choi Jung Won. Go Dad!”

In the photo, Kim Yoo Jung is posing with her sister Kim Yeon Jung, actors Lee Jong Hyuk, and Choi Jung Won after watching the musical “Chicago.” Kim Yeon Jung grabs the viewers’ attention with her beautiful looks.

Meanwhile, Kim Yoo Jung is currently appearing on SBS’s “Inkigayo” every Sunday as an MC.

Source (1) (2)

SOOMPI

Archived