[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

9 hours ago, elliezsnow said:

@pechumori Thanks for the Baron forum! Just followed :) Also, is there a Megan forum too? XD

You're welcome @elliezsnow. There is no thread for Megan yet. I love her too, and would like to start one for her, but at the moment, my plate is already full. Aside from Baron's thread, I have a 50 eps K drama to handle, Japanese actor Takeru Sato (aka Rurouni Kenshin) and his movie threads, and K actor Kang Ji Hwan. If I open one for Megan, I might neglect the others. The drama is taking a lot of my time right now. :(

Any body here can open a thread for her. You just have to update it when you have the time. :D

I think all of us will support that thread too!

55 minutes ago, azihan5 said:

@pechumori I will follow baron forum too..

Thank you @azihan5  for joining the thread!  :D

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[ Our Romance ] Bromance's full record
Still remember in Ep 16, Pi YaNou gave Du ZiFeng a drawing?  The special Pictorial Collection will have this picture!  You can apply colors and clip on top of a 'FengNou' stand which comes with it ~
What others special memory?  Stay tuned ...

P/s:  The Pictorial Collection will be released on 16 March

***************************************************************************************************

Nk0XH3d.jpg

owmpFi9.jpg

14 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Hey everyone! I just came across this video from Yang Minwei's wedding with our beautiful RM and I was wondering if someone could maybe translate what M is saying when the camera is on our beautiful Du Zifeng? :3 I would be so grateful!

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Mandy: he always have the burden of an idol (basically needs to keep up his image n ting on the media)
Megan:just dont know why 
Mandy:he doesnt talk! xD
Megan:you can just skip him and show the camera to lindy

4 hours ago, niq8803 said:

[ Our Romance ] Bromance's full record
Still remember in Ep 16, Pi YaNou gave Du ZiFeng a drawing?  The special Pictorial Collection will have this picture!  You can apply colors and clip on top of a 'FengNou' stand which comes with it ~
What others special memory?  Stay tuned ...

P/s:  The Pictorial Collection will be released on 16 March

***************************************************************************************************

OMGGGGG me want!!! but i have already bought like 5 magazines and books XD are any of you guys buying the 2nd manga ver of bromance??

14 hours ago, elliezsnow said:

@pechumori Thanks for the Baron forum! Just followed :) Also, is there a Megan forum too? XD

Also, if you guys could support Megan and vote for her! She was 1st place yesterday, and now she's second! It's a poll on who is "beyond gender" (can be a girl and boy, breaking the gender boundaries) celebrity. I believe you can vote for when you're logged into FB, one vote per day! https://www.fanily.tw/poll/20160311 

can i also have the thread for his one?? plss ( i swear his acc name is River thoo? cuz thats his signature? no?)

Dearest all BFF, 

Please could all support Megan and vote for her! She was 1st place now but only by 0.51% vote! It's a poll on who is "beyond gender" (can be a girl and boy, breaking the gender boundaries) celebrity. I believe you can vote for when you're logged into FB, one vote per day! https://www.fanily.tw/poll/20160311 

Only one vote allowed for one account. I have voted. Must wait till tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, pechumori said:

You're welcome @elliezsnow. There is no thread for Megan yet. I love her too, and would like to start one for her, but at the moment, my plate is already full. Aside from Baron's thread, I have a 50 eps K drama to handle, Japanese actor Takeru Sato (aka Rurouni Kenshin) and his movie threads, and K actor Kang Ji Hwan. If I open one for Megan, I might neglect the others. The drama is taking a lot of my time right now. :(

Any body here can open a thread for her. You just have to update it when you have the time. :D

I think all of us will support that thread too!

Thank you @azihan5  for joining the thread!  :D

may i know which 50 eps k drama takes up your time?

@niq8803 honestly, I watched only half of ep19 then skipped to the finale. I rewatched ep1-18 thrice. Until now, I have not tire of replaying favorite scenes, BTS and MVs every time I miss RM. They are my wallpaper on my iPad, phone and PC. People stare at them and ask who they are. I have become their spokesperson. I was also like this back in My Love from Another Star, when I peppered all my gadgets with Kim Soo Hyun.   My friends and family have gotten use to it and just tolerate me. This thread has become my outlet. Glad to be here and for the BFF's company.

3 hours ago, MayL said:

Dearest all BFF, 

Please could all support Megan and vote for her! She was 1st place now but only by 0.51% vote! It's a poll on who is "beyond gender" (can be a girl and boy, breaking the gender boundaries) celebrity. I believe you can vote for when you're logged into FB, one vote per day! https://www.fanily.tw/poll/20160311 

Only one vote allowed for one account. I have voted. Must wait till tomorrow. 

Done. Cast a vote for megan. That's the orange tab right?

4 hours ago, Elfshalight said:

can i also have the thread for his one?? plss ( i swear his acc name is River thoo? cuz thats his signature? no?)

@Elfshalight here is the link

Baron Chen is his showbiz name and the one they used in "Bromance", so to make it easier for anyone to Google the thread, I used that plus his character's name, Du Zifeng as the thread's title. I also used the name River Chen and his Chinese name in the description of the thread.

3 hours ago, sunnygirl said:

may i know which 50 eps k drama takes up your time?

@sunnygirl, I am updating the thread for the K drama "Monster". which will start on Mar. 28

Tittle: Love Replacement - 2nd chapter

Genre: Angst / Romance

Summary: Her acceptance and their first obstacle.

download_20160303_094841.jpeg

Tittle: Together Forever - Office escape

Genre: Mild smut - NC-17

Summary: When Mrs Du visit the office

download_20160303_094845.jpeg

Enjoy reading the new fiction. Please feel free to leave any comment.

Sorry for any grammatical and typo mistake. Enjoy... :blush:

I'm behind in Bromance news due to being the busiest I have ever been in my life. But I'm keeping somewhat on time with translations. I'm at the halfway mark on Show Biz Episode 18 (Secret Location) behind the scenes video No screen caps yet. I really, really love this BTS. There's so many sweet, subtle little gestures between them....I feel like I probably say that about every video I've ever translated. But this one really is beautiful.

2 hours ago, gabeotiong said:

Done casting vote for Megan. She's in the lead now.  :)

Dont forget to vote.....

By the way, anybody know till when this voting will run?? 

YAY! Megan is in the lead! Keep supporting and vote everyday :) Voting ends on 3/17/2016 midnight, taiwan time, so 4 more days! 

Just a reminder that we have a fan project for the Asia Tour going on! Please send your messages and support to bromance.fans.project@gmail.com by March 13, 12:59 PM PST! 

14 hours ago, Elfshalight said:

u can download them from here http://myasiantv.se/drama/bromance/download/

thank you so much :)

5 hours ago, gabeotiong said:

Done casting vote for Megan. She's in the lead now.  :)

Dont forget to vote.....

By the way, anybody know till when this voting will run?? 

:blush:

Yap i will keep voting everyday :) 

9 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm behind in Bromance news due to being the busiest I have ever been in my life. But I'm keeping somewhat on time with translations. I'm at the halfway mark on Show Biz Episode 18 (Secret Location) behind the scenes video No screen caps yet. I really, really love this BTS. There's so many subtle sweet little gestures between them....I feel like I probably say that about ever video I've translated. But this one really is beautiful.

Thank you for all the effort @JenL no worries, take your time. We can wait ~ we need you! :wub:

6 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Is from a recent fanmeeting? Why is Megan so hot! I wish Baron was there to see his reaction :P 

https://www.facebook.com/s2lovelife/videos/874353882677571/?video_source=pages_finch_main_video

This one was the previous fan meeting/magazine autograph session with Megan, Mandy and Sean (very tight notification).  Baron can't make it due to filming schedule.  Fans asked her for a kiss on the lips and she did the fan service by using her thumbs to cover their lips B) ya so damn hot our Megan!  Megan is the only one signing the magazine for the limited 200 books (each fan one) but because 500 fans turned up, so Megan suggested to handshake with all the 500 fans after the autograph session.  Poor Megan's hand must be numbed by then, luckily she can used both hands, even asked fans whether they want the her mirror signature on the magazine!

Archived