[Drama 2016] Local Hero 동네의 영웅

Seiran029

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooooh... @NestleKIMY, Thank you for all the goodies....  I too am all excited with more info about the backstory. I hope someone can translate the character descriptions. Usually Viki does it, when they take on a drama, but they haven't so far.... Beautiful press conf. details too.

Justice, pennies, and rules in OCN’s Neighborhood Hero

neighborhoodhero_15.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

Fabulous trailer...

So ready for this drama...

Here is another opportunity for us to support this drama. DramaFever just posted an article of upcoming 2016 drama asking which ones we want to see.
I know they already told us they are bringing this drama, but I think it will be awesome if it is mentioned in this article/blog that people have interest in it. So far, I am the only who mentioned this drama there.

11 K-dramas we can't wait to watch in 2016

Keeping only relevant material.

3. Neighborhood Hero

9745a530-4052-4229-90c3-2a74475d9e84.jpg

Starring: Park Shi Hoo, Girls' Generation's Yuri, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Jo Sung Ha

Premiere: January 25 on DramaFever

Synopsis: A retired secret agent (Park Si Hoo) opens a bar called Neighborhood and befriends the regulars. Read more about the drama here, and sign up here for new episode alerts!

source: DramaFever Blog

@NestleKIMY

Spoiler

I hope/think that it will be such a good drama that it will knock their socks off....

2 hours ago, irilight said:

I hope/think that it will be such a good drama that it will knock their socks off....

Oh yeah! Just like My Beautiful Bride from OCN which is like my top fav k drama of 2016 :)  Excited for this one and for Signal as well for Pied Piper too oh and and and.... the best most anticipated Goodbye Mr. Black. That's four action thriller crime revenge dramas starting January with Neighborhood's Hero and Signal. Woooh!

@NestleKIMY excited much for this and the press conf. thanks for the character description. I'm actually doing a marathon of Family's Honor cos I wanted to see PSH cos I'm not familiar with his dramas but I'm also going to watch his action movie, recommended by our dear chingus here :)

PSH. The Loner. The Local Hero. Neighborhood's Hero.

Embedded image permalink

Repost pic. Please indulge. CTTO

Because I'm waiting for this. I always like OCN action crime drama. @irilight yeah see you in the other threads, cos we have good eye for great choice of dramas. ^__^

They shot some scenes in Macau so they invested for this drama. I'm excited to watch.

Embedded image permalink

pic report. cto via ocnoriginal.

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

tumblr_o0bwchcgPn1ucmkkzo8_500.gif

tumblr_o0bwchcgPn1ucmkkzo7_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o0bwchcgPn1ucmkkzo9_r1_500.gif

Spoiler

New Year Wishes from the Cast of Neighborhood Hero

tumblr_o0bwchcgPn1ucmkkzo1_500.gif

"I hope you'll be rich in the New Year." - Jo Sung Ha

tumblr_o0bwchcgPn1ucmkkzo2_500.gif

"I desire you'll be able to get the job." - Lee Soo Hyuk

tumblr_o0bwchcgPn1ucmkkzo3_500.gif

"You'll be able to move up your career." - Jung Man Sik

tumblr_o0bwchcgPn1ucmkkzo10_r2_500.gif

"I wish you'll be a couple if you are solo." - Kwon Yuri

tumblr_o0bwchcgPn1ucmkkzo5_500.gif

[S/N] Not Translated (Yoon Tae Young)

tumblr_o0bwchcgPn1ucmkkzo6_500.gif

"I hope your wishes come true and happy holidays." - Park Si Hoo

*Trans Credits to leesoohyuk_grace

Spoiler

This just a random post... When Lee Soo Hyuk won the Rookie of the Year in the 2015 MBC Drama Awards last December 30...

tumblr_o06bkfNvVH1ucmkkzo1_r1_500.gif

*Park Si Hoo was also there!!! It was flashed briefly on screen when I was watching the awards on live stream...

tumblr_o0gzxc4hyI1ucmkkzo1_500.gif

EDIT: Although he doesn't look that happy as I remembered him to be.... Haha!

@NestleKIMY Thanks a bunch for the updates :) @jongski I love the pic that you posted of Yuri and Shi Hoo, they  look good together, though I wouldn't mind if she gets with Lee Soo Hyuk though ;) 

I know a lot of people are not fond of Yuri's acting or Park Shi Hoo, due to what happened, but I am liking what I am seeing so far. Especially since it's my girl Yuri's comeback drama. I have faith in this drama, so lets cheer the show on. I'm glad that Dramafever will be picking up the series to sub. Fighting!

@heidimix12 Yeah they both look good. I didn't even know Yuri is a singer.  I only know Yoo Na. I get confused with idols. They just all look the same :D As for PSH.. I mentioned several post back, I'm clueless about  the controversy, I didn't even want to find out. I just wanted to watch a good crime action drama. I'm doing a marathon of Family's Honor cos I want to be be familiar with PSH ( I'm on ep 30 will resume the the rest this weekend) well, kinda crushing . Ha ha. I like OCN and just glad there's a network that shows action crime dramas because it's my fav genre. Yes hooray for this getting sub. Waiting! 

@NestleKIMY LSH looks so adorkable cute! :D

On 1/3/2016 at 8:52 AM, NestleKIMY said:

*Park Si Hoo was also there!!! It was flashed briefly on screen when I was watching the awards on live stream... He was like a happy Hyung seeing Lee Soo Hyuk on that stage. Sadly, most videos have been deleted

@NestleKIMY, and anyone else interested in the SBS Drama Awards -  Viki is subbing it. They still have way to go, but people can watch it raw there, if they wish.  I am waiting for the subs

On 1/3/2016 at 3:45 PM, Heidimx12 said:

@jongski I love the pic that you posted of Yuri and Shi Hoo, they  look good together, though I wouldn't mind if she gets with Lee Soo Hyuk though ;) 

@Heidimx12, I second both motions... :)

OCN. NH. Jan 25. PSH. LSH. YURI. 

From MM action crime procedural to MBB action drama of a man searching for missing bride to LAST action drama that dealt with societal issues and now with NH, looking more like action crime drama with bromance PSH LSH to fight unjust happenings. ACTION I LIKE! Can't wait.

Signal first then this NH. Two action crime thriller dramas. jonsgki --> :D

Archived