[Drama 2016] Local Hero 동네의 영웅

Seiran029

Lee Soo Hyuk's IG: Drama Updates

(Another repost from the Lee Soo Hyuk Thread)

151013 Lee Soo Hyuk Instagram Update: 현실은 ‘짠규’  2015.10.13.

Trans: In reality, it’s “JjanGyu”  2015.10.13

151013 Lee Soo Hyuk Instagram Update: 어디서든잘자는'짠규'의매력.

Trans: The charm of JjanGyu who can sleep well anywhere

Trans Credits to: onesoohyukpls

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be tuning into this one, honest to say that I am here for Yuri and the plot seems interesting ;) I know that many doesn't think that she's a good actress, but in my opinion, I think she's decent for a newbie and yes, quite stiff, but for one to grow as an actor, they should take on more roles :) As for Park Shi Hoo, I have read about his scandal but I'm not going to hold it against him and I've never seen any of his previous works before, so I'll give him a chance. Lee Soo Hyuk is a sexy beast so needless to say. 

I've also submitted a title request for the drama to be subbed on Viki. 

P.S: I'm not here to start any arguments, just simply stating my thoughts and support for this drama. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Because it's OCN it's action  - black ops, secret spy, skilled, loner type of guy... I'm in! I like then kind of story. And this is foremost an action/drama probably with romance on the side and bromance too.. he he) I'll be watching this as well.

After My Beautiful Bride (My fav for 2015!) I've been wanting to watch a really really really really  awesome action/thriller/drama. Signal is 2016. GMB is 2016.. and this one is 2016 too. Oh no..

A review/ reviewer's take on this or or other drama doesn't influence my choice of what to watch tho. I read articles for insights.  As always, underrated dramas with underrated stars seems the one that always deliver. I hope this one does.. so I'll be waiting.

Oh. I'm not familiar with any of the stars here.. names are familiar but haven't watched any of their drama. except like 2 episodes of psw mg drama something hehe. I've never watched swwtn. I hate vamp dramas, lol.

Because it's OCN it's action  - black ops, secret spy, skilled, loner type of guy... I'm in! I like then kind of story. And this is foremost an action/drama probably with romance on the side and bromance too.. he he) I'll be watching this as well.

After My Beautiful Bride (My fav for 2015!) I've been wanting to watch a really really really really  awesome action/thriller/drama. Signal is 2016. GMB is 2016.. and this one is 2016 too. Oh no..

A review/ reviewer's take on this or or other drama doesn't influence my choice of what to watch tho. I read articles for insights.  As always, underrated dramas with underrated stars seems the one that always deliver. I hope this one does.. so I'll be waiting.

Oh. I'm not familiar with any of the stars here.. names are familiar but haven't watched any of their drama. except like 2 episodes of psw mg drama something hehe. I've never watched swwtn. I hate vamp dramas, lol.

nice to see you in this thread chingu  :lol: .. 

IKR 2016 is still a long way, and all the dramas I'm anticipating for is in 2016 :sweatingbullets: .. 

like you too I'm also an action/ thriller drama fan, maybe that's why most of the dramas on my watch list are Jdramas, they always rocked it in this type of dramas ;), specially WOWOW tv dramas .. and for me OCN's recent productions gives me kinda similar vibe with WOWOW's dramas .. therefor I'm really excited for all of their dramas :D .. 

looking forward an action-thriller 2016 :lol:

IKR 2016 is still a long way, and all the dramas I'm anticipating for is in 2016 :sweatingbullets: .. 

like you too I'm also an action/ thriller drama fan, maybe that's why most of the dramas on my watch list are Jdramas, they always rocked it in this type of dramas ;), specially WOWOW tv dramas .. and for me OCN's recent productions gives me kinda similar vibe with WOWOW's dramas .. therefor I'm really excited for all of their dramas :D .. 

omg luv ya chingu! finally someone that likes action thriller and also jdoramas! we are soooooooooo the same!

if you know this drama --->Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi.. the ultimate bromance.. k version would be nice.. ha ha ( kang dong won/ won bin..#wishfulthinking.. too bad these guys never appear in dramas) So I'll settle for  Jang Hyuk, Kim Moo Yool.. whew! 

Or maybe k version of Hero :P (I'm one of those kimutaku forever lol)

Yup.. looking forward too to an action/thriller packed 2016  and I always look forward to OCN and JTBC  dramas :)

omg luv ya chingu! finally someone that likes action thriller and also jdoramas! we are soooooooooo the same!

if you know this drama --->Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi.. the ultimate bromance.. k version would be nice.. ha ha ( kang dong won/ won bin..#wishfulthinking.. too bad these guys never appear in dramas) So I'll settle for  Jang Hyuk, Kim Moo Yool.. whew! 

Yup.. looking forward too to an action/thriller packed 2016  and I always look forward to OCN and JTBC  dramas :)

OMG I'm so glad to find another soompi member who watch Jdramas too like me :w00t: .. I thought it was just me here :sweatingbullets:

speaking about remakes .. I really really really wish to see a (Hero) remake :lol: .. although as a KimuTaku fan I doubt anyone would be able portray that role like he did, but IDK why I get feeling Ji Sung will be perfect for that role .. not just he's an awesome actor but he also has that super handsome look like KT and both are 70's generation  :phew::D .. UGH how much I wish if I was a drama director or producer in Korea so I could remake all my fav Jdramas in K version :D:D

didn't watch Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi it .. maybe I'll give it a try this weekend :) 

I'm reposting this pic... Since it has the captions... Hehe.

An air date has been decided. It will be aired on the 23rd of Jan 2016. About 3 months to go~~ ;)

thanks for the updates chingu :wub:

OMG I'm so glad to find another soompi member who watch Jdramas too like me :w00t: .. I thought it was just me here :sweatingbullets:

speaking about remakes .. I really really really wish to see a (Hero) remake :lol: .. although as a KimuTaku fan I doubt anyone would be able portray that role like he did, but IDK why I get feeling Ji Sung will be perfect for that role .. not just he's an awesome actor but he also has that super handsome look like KT and both are 70's generation  :phew::D .. UGH how much I wish if I was a drama director or producer in Korea so I could remake all my fav Jdramas in K version :D:D

didn't watch Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi it .. maybe I'll give it a try this weekend :) 

I'm reposting this pic... Since it has the captions... Hehe.

An air date has been decided. It will be aired on the 23rd of Jan 2016. About 3 months to go~~ ;)

thanks for the updates chingu :wub:

Yup! JiSung would be good in that role.  He could certainly pull it off - that funny smart aleck witty retort delivering the lines. No smoking ciggies tho.. unlike KT lol.  I can picture Long Vacation k version  staring.. uhm maybe SYJ (but she hasn't done drama in while) and KWB or Ji Soo in that role that propelled kimutaku to.. popular heights ( well Pride will always be fav tho). But doubt it they'll ever do k version of it.  MEB w/ Eita  and Ryuhei..yeah, try and watch it... you'll see what I mean. :)

Yay sorry folks,  for the OT about doramas, just got hyper. :)

Hi, @jongski,  You and I will be following the action dramas for sure so thanks for being my companion 

Oh yes, ikr. Yippee!  another who likes action dramas. And same taste when it comes to dramas.

I just found this! They shot some scenes in Macao for Neighborhood Hero. EXPECTATION UP! :wub:

I couldn't have imagined that they'd go out of the country. OCN has never failed me.

Last OCN show I watched was sa Bad Guys and it was a delight. 

Just looking at the pics again.. they went to MACAO to shoot scenes.. nice! Expectation up too! :)

Last OCN show I watch... My Beautiful Bride! My fav for 2015. Watch it you'll love it.. and drool over KMY who owned that drama! Soo terrific!

• 2 weeks later...

Because I haven't forgotten about this drama! I'm not even familiar with any of the stars.. but it's ok. This is OCN and action and I like the story! I'm sold!  Gonna watch this  2016!

Here's  the lead star.  He'll play the quiet lonesome man. Trained and skilled ops. Doesn't exactly look like action type of star but.. I'm still going to watch this drama. Waiting for updates on this.

Embedded image permalink
pic CTTO

Because I haven't forgotten about this drama! I'm not even familiar with any of the stars.. but it's ok. This is OCN and action and I like the story! I'm sold!  Gonna watch this  2016!

Here's  the lead star.  He'll play the quiet lonesome man. Trained and skilled ops. Doesn't exactly look like action type of star but.. I'm still going to watch this drama. Waiting for updates on this.

Embedded image permalink
pic CTTO

I suggest you to watch one of his movies, "Confession of Murder". 

Archived