Guest lilsunxuxu

...hot shot...taiwanese drama 2008...

this drama, I felt it more on Show Luo rather than Jerry Yan... since they were promoting Show Luo... and sorry, I didnt finish the story though its exciting, b'cos I cannot stand that Show Luo...... he talked too much and with that irritating actions.. used to like Luo b'cos saw some of the variety shows that he hosted, thought he's very witted and cute, but cant stand him in hot shot....  

I just remembered that I have ever read the news on the roles... the reason why the drama focused more on Show Luo.. was because originally, Jerry Yan was supposed to play Yuan Da Ying (played by Show Lou) but Jerry rejected because he thought he wasn't suitable to play Hanazakari character... the producer convinced him to take up Dong Fang Xiang instead and Show Lou to play Yuan Da Ying and the two joined forces to defect Wu Ji Zun (the newly created character because of the changes - played by Wu Chun) hence, Jerry took up Dong Fang Xiang finally.... which was originally meant for Wu Chun.. and Show Lou as a result became the first role since Jerry Yan declined playing Yuan Da Ying.

early plan was: Jerry to play Yuan Da Ying (played by Show Lou in the end), and Wu Chun to play Dong Fang Xiang (played by Jerry Yan in the end), and b'cos of this changed, Wu Chun resulted in the cameo role....

found the news.... http://big5.news.cn/gate/big5/ent.news.cn/2007-11/23/content_7131025.htm you may want to use the English Translator to help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Shot_(TV_series)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsunxuxu

....i like music...!...F4 the best- irreplaceable -you're right !... i saw new generation of music in Asia ,now...!...i like EXO....a little, with Miracle in December....!..now ,so many guys and girls band,more music, but not a quality music ,more commercial music...!

...for...Asia...for me...always ..F4...!

...for me....i miss ....1. Meteor garden 1....

2.My best ex-boyfriend....

3.Loving,never forgetting....

4.Down with love.......

.....meteor garden 2....so sad...!.....i like first three episodes and the last episode...!..so many sad scenes,poor Schancai,every time run after Dao Ming Si....in Meteor Garden 1 -DMS run after Schancai- the plot is a romance comedy ...with many funny scenes....young boys and girls growing up by learning from their mistakes....!...please , enjoy with Jerry Yan.....maybe...another title.-our times...!...

....my free time now....it's for ...my best ex-boyfriend...and ..for this song....!...sorry,for re-post...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH6d-rf_p0

I love Meteor Garden too, both Meteor Garden 1 & 2.. and I have been watching them numerously heee.... can't believe I still crying with them even after so long watching it again and again... 

I love all these dramas (not in preference):

1. MG

2. MG2

3. Down with Love 

4. My Splendid Life

5. Loving, Never Forgetting

6. My Best Ex-Boyfriend

I didnt watch: Hot Shot / Starlit / Come to my Place....

maybe I will try to finish Hot Shot one of these days.....

Guest lilsunxuxu

the classic lines from Meteor Garden :wub:

hope you like them, @corearen

DaoMing Si(道明寺)

1. 如果道歉有用的話那要警察幹麻 ?

If an apology be useful, then what's the use of having the police?

2. 就算妳逃到地獄去~我也會找到妳!

even if you fled to hell, I will still find you!

3. 我有問你意見嗎?

did I ask you for opinion?

4. 對杉菜說:[你是豬啊!]

to Shang Cai: "You are Pig!"

Hua Zhe Lei (花澤類):

1. 別人的事我沒興趣.

I have no interest in the things of others.

2.當妳的眼淚快留出來時.倒立這樣快要留出的眼淚就會流不出來了 .

when your tears are about to flow out, do a head stand so the flowing tears will not flow out anymore.

Ximen (西門):

女人的保存期限只有一個禮拜 .

The shelf life of a woman is only a week.

Mei Zhuo (美作 ):

我們的友情不是比任何東西都堅固嗎? 

isn't our friendship is even more sturdier than anything?

**google translate**

Guest lilsunxuxu

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

....one dance...the dance of love...the dance of time !...my favorite scene and the best...!

heeeee looked sooooooooo handsome here :phew::phew::phew: 

once again...... got "electrified" with that gentle, lovely stares............. :sweatingbullets:

photo CCF06262009_00003.jpgphoto CCF06262009_00002.jpgphoto CCF06262009_00001.jpgphoto NP_IMAGES_UWEEK29t.jpgWho's that woman in Jerry's life?June 30, 2009

RUMOURS of a steamy relationship between F4 hottie Jerry Yan and Taiwanese top model Lin Chi-Ling have been spreading like wildfire.

But is there another woman in the picture?

Jerry has been reportedly touched by the kind gestures of actress Guey Lun-Mei.

However, as the suave, chiselled 32-year-old singer-actor told reporters at the Taipei press conference for his new solo album Freedom, it's not a boy-girl relationship they share, but a close friendship with an underlying mutual understanding.

Lun-Mei, 25, had recorded a congratulatory video message for him, which was aired at the press conference.

'I am really moved,' he said, looking grateful.

'Actually, I haven't had plenty of opportunities to work with Lun-Mei. We collaborated once on an advertisement for a convenience store and that's about it.

'We told each other that we had to keep on improving ourselves and taking our game to the next level,' he said.

He was surprised by Lun-Mei's initiative this time round though.

'I didn't expect her to give me such lovely words of encouragement, it's a great feeling that will linger in my heart for a long, long time,' he added.'A caring friend like her is worth treasuring.'

Though previous reports in the media have painted him to be a 'difficult celebrity', he opened up and refuted such depictions of himself.

'I don't think I'm a difficult person to work with at all, it's just that I am very focused when it comes to work,' said Jerry.

'To put my heart and soul into every project I take on, that's my aim.

'It will be pointless to rush things out, I'm not a fast-moving consumer product.'

Quality above quantity

'I like to concentrate on things, one at a time, to ensure the quality in my work,' he stressed.

'There's still a long way to go in my entertainment career, I'm determined to make it last.'

Freedom, his second solo album, took five long years to produce, following his debut in 2004. The slow process was due to his hectic acting schedule.

Since 2005, he has been filming the television series The Hospital and other Taiwanese idol dramas such as Hot Shot and Star Lit. He has also been preparing for an F4 concert in Japan.'The song Freedom accurately reflects my personal thoughts and feelings,' said Jerry.

'In a way, it brings out what I've been through these past five years, the hustle and bustle of my life so far.'

He remarked that it is only through music that he can 'display the true Jerry'.

'When you're acting, you're always playing different characters, taking on different roles.

'However, when it comes to my own album, that's where I can show my true self to my fans.'

New album aside, this filial son hopes to spend more time with his mother in the near future.

He is filming a new televison series Just To Be With You, which has occupied much of his time.

'If I have extra hours on my hands, I will rush home to be with my mum,' he said.

'When I'm filming, I hardly get to see her.'

Source : The Electric New Paper

Guest lilsunxuxu

....time difference...Jerry Yan...

AW!!!!!!!!!  sooooooo adorable!!!!!! hahaha love this :w00t: thanks so much for the many treats, loveya!

Who's that woman in Jerry's life?June 30, 2009

RUMOURS of a steamy relationship between F4 hottie Jerry Yan and Taiwanese top model Lin Chi-Ling have been spreading like wildfire.

But is there another woman in the picture?

Jerry has been reportedly touched by the kind gestures of actress Guey Lun-Mei.

However, as the suave, chiselled 32-year-old singer-actor told reporters at the Taipei press conference for his new solo album Freedom, it's not a boy-girl relationship they share, but a close friendship with an underlying mutual understanding.

Lun-Mei, 25, had recorded a congratulatory video message for him, which was aired at the press conference.

'I am really moved,' he said, looking grateful.

'Actually, I haven't had plenty of opportunities to work with Lun-Mei. We collaborated once on an advertisement for a convenience store and that's about it.

'We told each other that we had to keep on improving ourselves and taking our game to the next level,' he said.

He was surprised by Lun-Mei's initiative this time round though.

'I didn't expect her to give me such lovely words of encouragement, it's a great feeling that will linger in my heart for a long, long time,' he added.'A caring friend like her is worth treasuring.'

Though previous reports in the media have painted him to be a 'difficult celebrity', he opened up and refuted such depictions of himself.

'I don't think I'm a difficult person to work with at all, it's just that I am very focused when it comes to work,' said Jerry.

'To put my heart and soul into every project I take on, that's my aim.

'It will be pointless to rush things out, I'm not a fast-moving consumer product.'

Quality above quantity

'I like to concentrate on things, one at a time, to ensure the quality in my work,' he stressed.

'There's still a long way to go in my entertainment career, I'm determined to make it last.'

Freedom, his second solo album, took five long years to produce, following his debut in 2004. The slow process was due to his hectic acting schedule.

Since 2005, he has been filming the television series The Hospital and other Taiwanese idol dramas such as Hot Shot and Star Lit. He has also been preparing for an F4 concert in Japan.'The song Freedom accurately reflects my personal thoughts and feelings,' said Jerry.

'In a way, it brings out what I've been through these past five years, the hustle and bustle of my life so far.'

He remarked that it is only through music that he can 'display the true Jerry'.

'When you're acting, you're always playing different characters, taking on different roles.

'However, when it comes to my own album, that's where I can show my true self to my fans.'

New album aside, this filial son hopes to spend more time with his mother in the near future.

He is filming a new televison series Just To Be With You, which has occupied much of his time.

'If I have extra hours on my hands, I will rush home to be with my mum,' he said.

'When I'm filming, I hardly get to see her.'

Source : The Electric New Paper

Guey Lun-Mei the lady whom made the Sony Walkman MP3 CM with Jerry Yan :)

....one dance...the dance of love...the dance of time !...my favorite scene and the best...!

once again...... got "electrified" with that gentle, lovely stares............. :sweatingbullets:

....you're right !.....electrified....but....nasty boy....!!!!...like a snake...!...HOT SNAKE... !

photo scan0005-1.jpg@lilsunshinexuxu , do you want to play chess with me ...?!?..please !...

Guest lilsunxuxu

the old advert of Jerry Yan <3

the UHA candy.... can be found in his MV - Memory Puzzle:P

Lyrics of Memory Puzzle
The end of last year, the Tokyo Tower Rainbow
May Paris Champs Elysees breeze
Then you say you want to remember this minute
Birthday Monday
I send you 11 roses
I
Say I love you that second
Time rewind what I see you
Second second ran back past memories lens
baby Your smile made my heart started flying
And with you to watch the meteor
Xiangbao your night on Valentine's Day
Together moved
A motor scooter and go for a ride
Played the Christmas you send my guitar
You say I wish I become a musician
You are the greatest
Able to see through the dream I did
Thank you, love
I slowly connected together
All happening
One a happy photo albums you I
Every day, love you
World no one else can replace
How long to meet you
Still love you
Love memory puzzle
I miss you being in another city
Use your diary
Each word has a meaning
The our memory puzzle is a more than one happy
Love is two people serials
You have to believe me
That day, I said love you
I will be hard to prove
We made an appointment to travel the world together
The photo made puzzle one by one numbered
Collected in the trunk
Do you see a city
A landscape
They like adventure
Also like two people travel
I certainly want you to know
You are my energy and air
A necessity for a happy life
You my DV is necessary to shut down
Color of Hawaii
Tokyo ramen
Paris roadside cafe
Plus Paris Island stars yeah
Yeah they are always in my eyes
Love you one day plus one day diary with love
Mood in mind our happiness together bit by bit
Each one screen beauty no one can replace
Oh Baby you're the only
March 21 July 7 Sept. 17
Each day has the signatures of two people
Miss you and so you kiss you love you
Time director
Each scene is a secret
Waiting for our dialogue and plot
Each day's appointments are a puzzle
Now let's do the math
1234567 number to this number is thousands hundreds tens
I want them neat row
Because I know
Less one not can

Guest lilsunxuxu

....you're right !.....electrified....but....nasty boy....!!!!...like a snake...!...HOT SNAKE... !

@lilsunshinexuxu , do you want to play chess with me ...?!?..please !...

you bad......its past 1AM here and I can't sleep hahaa!! gosh~~~ look at those eyes..... though its just a still picture... but i still got electrified hahaha... i dun think i can be any calm to play even just a game of chess with him... me turned into jelly!

Mesmerizing eyes.....

Eyes that penetrate into your soul!!!!!!!

@lilsunshinexuxu , do you want to play chess with me ...?!?..please !...

you bad......its past 1AM here and I can't sleep hahaa!! gosh~~~ look at those eyes..... though its just a still picture... but i still got electrified hahaha... i dun think i can be any calm to play even just a game of chess with him... me turned into jelly!

Mesmerizing eyes.....

Eyes that penetrate into your soul!!!!!!!

..the best chat with you, thank you.!..please ,only one GAME...and CHAK MATE for the king !...be the queen...only once!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,BONUS...for good night !...sweet dreams , the queen !!!!!!!!!!!photo sb04.jpg

photo book-freedom8.jpg

Archived