• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry Yan and Ron Ng compete for the title My Best Ex Boyfriend

by Kaptain A  (credit to the owner).

Synopsis: Because of his father’s persistent refusal, our OTP fails to resolve their personality differences, leading to their disappointing break-up despite a romantic and memorable run. Li Tang (Jerry Yan) turns away from his father to build up his own company. Years later when Bo Fang Si (Maggie Giang) struggles to find work, she’s hired into his company. Yin Hao Ran (Ron Ng)’s ex-girlfriend (Viola Mi) is a supermodel with a mother thirsty for fame and money, thus she pushes her daughter to marry into a rich family. However, she still has feelings for Hao Ran and feels pins of jealousy when he’s seen around Fang Si.

It’s funny that this hairstyle has become Jerry’s signature HAIR of this century. 

photo Ex 4.jpg

Maggie Jiang as a fashion designer.

photo Ex 8.jpg

photo Ex 5.jpg

photo Ex 2.jpg

photo Ex 1.jpg

Ron Ng in all shades of red. 

photo Ex 6.jpg

photo Ex 3.jpg

Viola Mi.

photo Ex 7.jpg

Directed by Jeffrey Chiang (Love is BackThe Lady in Cubicle, China’s My Sassy Girl), filming started in March and is still in progress.

Everybody likes that !!
This ex boyfriend must be very good !!!  Smiley b wink.gif

Guest lilsunxuxu

.....nasty boy....!....@lilsunsxinexuxu...good night and sweet dreams !

haha notti Jerry!!! he had many intimacy with Ella Chan off screen when the two were promoting Down.. cute, and good chemistry.  just love to see the interactions between the two of them!

Guest lilsunxuxu

Jerry Yan and Ron Ng compete for the title My Best Ex Boyfriend

by Kaptain A  (credit to the owner).

Synopsis: Because of his father’s persistent refusal, our OTP fails to resolve their personality differences, leading to their disappointing break-up despite a romantic and memorable run. Li Tang (Jerry Yan) turns away from his father to build up his own company. Years later when Bo Fang Si (Maggie Giang) struggles to find work, she’s hired into his company. Yin Hao Ran (Ron Ng)’s ex-girlfriend (Viola Mi) is a supermodel with a mother thirsty for fame and money, thus she pushes her daughter to marry into a rich family. However, she still has feelings for Hao Ran and feels pins of jealousy when he’s seen around Fang Si.

Directed by Jeffrey Chiang (Love is BackThe Lady in Cubicle, China’s My Sassy Girl), filming started in March and is still in progress.

Everybody likes that !!
This ex boyfriend must be very good !!!  Smiley b wink.gif

thanks @carmens,  thanks for sharing this!  YES~~ this ex-boyfriend indeed is superb!!!!!  

you have started watching Best?

Guest lilsunxuxu

Jerry Yan & Xiao xiao Bin (uncle & nephew in Down with Love)

the younger boy is xiao xiao bin's bro.

xiao xiao bin looks exactly like his dad when daddy was little.. daddy was a child star in the 80s..

jerry+yan+05.jpg

jerry+yan+06.jpg

jerry+yan+01.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlNrojG5QnBVBjTYVlWDf

2coiutj.jpg

jerry+yan+04.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

346759445_6a034ce3f8_o.gif

the pic on the right was xiao xiao bin's dad (xiao bin bin) in the 80s

Guest lilsunxuxu

news from My Best Ex-Boyfriend.

viewers loved this drama, and asked for part 2 :)

source: http://ent.163.com/15/0827/15/B21KVIJG000333J5.html dated 27-Aug-2015

《最佳前男友》言承旭花式咚 吴卓羲成树洞男友

2015-08-27 15:22:46 来源: 网易娱乐
分享到:

《最佳前男友》气质言承旭
《最佳前男友》气质言承旭

《最佳前男友》为爱执着
《最佳前男友》为爱执着

《最佳前男友》湘然CP
《最佳前男友》湘然CP

网易娱乐8月27日报道  由演员言承旭、江疏影、吴卓羲、米露等人联袂出演,华策集团旗下的克顿传媒上海辛迪加影视等联合出品的都市浪漫爱情偶像剧《最佳前男友》,近日正在黑龙江、深圳卫视火热播出。《最佳前男友》自开播来,微博话题阅读量即将突破2亿,网络热议不断的同时各项数据一路高走。言承旭与吴卓羲两位男神也随着剧集的播出人气大涨,令众多网友大呼“愿意拜倒在男神的西装裤下。”

言承旭打造追爱法则 示范霸道花式咚

“国民初恋”言承旭在剧中饰演的霸道总裁李唐一直备受观众好评,李唐对傅方思在事业上的帮助与情感中的宠爱也让许多观众羡慕不已。李唐拥有令人羡慕的家室与才情,在他的字典中除了傅方思似乎没有什么能让李唐感到困扰。在面对真爱时,他经常会呈现出令人匪夷所思的萌蠢状态。用自己霸道的一面让方思轻松下来,可往往换来的却是方思的反弹,于是李唐总裁在《最佳前男友》中为观众示范了层数不穷的“花式咚”。草地、墙壁、办公室,各种场所的霸道花式咚,让观众脑洞大开,直呼“男友力爆表”。

面对骄傲而敏感的方思,李唐的各种霸道行为让众多女性观众羡慕不已。“全剧都不敢眨眼的节奏,李唐的各种花样咚太有爱了!”“方糖在一起在一起!”随着剧集的发展,李唐在经历性格的磨合与各种职场阴谋的考验中勇敢的承担起自己的责任,在与家庭的摩擦后也懂得妥协甘愿付出的李唐最终追回了属于自己的爱情。

吴卓羲人气口碑双丰收 获封“树洞男友”

同样,饰演言承旭竞争对手的吴卓羲也在观众的讨论中获得了全新的昵称。剧中吴卓羲饰演的另一位总裁尹浩然在默默呵护“前任”米露的同时也对傅方思照顾有加。在湘南面前浩然是贴心的男友与情感的依靠,而在方思面前尹浩然是她事业上的伯乐、生活中的挚友。傅方思职场遇挫,尹浩然竟将情绪激动的方思扔进水中“冷静一下”,让一票观众惊掉了下巴“这才是男神!苏力Max都学着点吧!一定要拍续集啊!”“尹浩然简直就是树洞男友啊,有一种要把自己的秘密倾诉给他听的冲动。”演员吴卓羲也因尹浩然一角在人气与口碑上赢得了观众的双双认可。

在本周的剧情中,尹浩然更是誓将暖男总裁的机制发挥到底,为了更好的帮助方思浩然竟然变卖了自己的家产为方思默默付出,带给她无限的安慰与力量。而面对方思的质疑尹浩然是否能够得到她的原谅?方思与李唐在唐煌又会上演怎样的亲密互动?一切谜底尽在每晚19:30,黑龙江、深圳卫视《最佳前男友》,分手之后恋上你。

translated with google translate:

The best ex-boyfriend Jerry flowers-Ron Ng in tree holes boyfriend

Netease Entertainment August 27 report by actor Jerry Yan, Jiang Shuying, Ron Ng, Mi Lu, who co-starred, Aim Group Hatton syndicated television and other media co-produced by Shanghai urban romantic drama "The Top boyfriend ", recently was Heilongjiang, Shenzhen Satellite TV fiery broadcast. "Best ex-boyfriend" Since its launch, the microblogging topic READ about to break 200 million, the network constantly while hot to go all the way to the data. Jerry and Ron Ng also with two male gods episodes aired popularity soared, so many friends shouted, "God willing bowed in men's suit pants."

Jerry build a demonstration overbearing rule chase love fancy boom

"National love" overbearing CEO Jerry Tang played in the play the audience has been highly praised Tang for Fu Fangsi career help and emotion in favor but also to many viewers envy. Tang married and has an enviable talent, in addition to his dictionary did not seem to make Tang Fu Fangsi bothered. In the face of true love, he often showed incredible adorkable, stupid state. With their high-handed side let down easy way thinking can often return is party thinking rebound, so Tang, president of "best ex-boyfriend" in the audience demonstrated layers not poor "Fancy boom." Grass, walls, offices, a variety of places overbearing fancy boom, allowing viewers to brain hole wide open, refer to "boyfriend force burst table."

Proud and sensitive side face thinking, all kinds of high-handed behavior of so many women in the audience Tang envy. "The play did not dare blink rhythm, Tang various tricks boom too love!" "Sugar together together!" With the development of drama, the Tang in the experience of running with a variety of workplace personality brave test of conspiracy to assume their responsibilities, after friction with the family but also how willing to compromise Tang paid the ultimate recovery of their own love.

Similarly, plays Jerry competitors Ron Ng also discussed the crowds get a new nickname. YIN Hao-ran the play, another CEO Ron Ng plays quietly care "former" Mi Lu exposed to Fu Fangsi also take care of me. In front of Shonan awe boyfriend intimate and emotional reliance, and in front of square thinking YIN Hao-ran the horses, the life of a close friend of her career. Fu Fangsi career setback, YIN Hao-ran trying to shift the emotional side of thinking thrown into the water, "calm down" and let the audience vote scared out of his chin, "This is a man of God! Suli Max all learn to point it! Be sure to shoot sequel ah! "" YIN Hao-ran is simply hollow boyfriend ah, there is a secret to put their own urge to talk to him. "Actor Ron Ng also due YIN Hao-ran a corner on popularity and reputation has won both the audience's approval.

In this week's plot, YIN Hao-ran is the mechanism promise to play a warm male president in the end, in order to better help Fangsi, Hao then even sold his possessions for Fang Si secretly pay, give her unlimited comfort and strength. In the face of party thinking of questioning whether YIN Hao-ran to get her to forgive? FANG Si Tang will be staged with the kind of intimate interaction Tang Huang? 19:30 at night to do all the answers, Heilongjiang, Shenzhen Satellite TV "best ex-boyfriend," Fall in love with you after the break.

682f4bd8jw1ewf2gccfckj20fk0aat8y.jpg682f4bd8jw1ewf2gdzdbtj20ek0lpaah.jpg忧郁的眼神VS孩子般的笑容[心]你所有的表情都让我心动[鲜花][爱你]Melancholy eyes VS childlike smile [heart] all of you face all my heart [Flowers] [love you]..from...weibo...

00695VJDjw1ewf9aebvx1j30k00k0ac5.jpg....the thoughts of Jerry Yan    ....-my darling ,@lilsunsxinexuxu, you open one new thread for me ,only for me?!.......and...@lilsunshinexuxu say.....YES..., my dear, Li Tang....!....

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/cf560806c8c5d6e9b7bceb7d5bced7c61234134075_full.jpg...so....THANK  YOU !!!!

Guest lilsunxuxu

,@lilsunsxinexuxu, Thank you very much, I really want to see this drama
lately I tried to see "Because of love" the other Jerry's drama but nowhere I can find her , I hope the linnk that you gave to me, help me find this Jerry's  drama  too.

you saw it ??
I saw some trailers and liked the story!!

Archived