...@lilsunshinexuxu....sorry, my mistake with words-i work today with my business and i write in soompi nonsense...

....i saw Down with love...!....i want you to see this drama !....but ,you saw !

...the video....dies!....PERFECT !...thank you !

photo 117347908230ah7best3.jpg...beautiful long fingers :thumbsup....

http://www.nbbbs.com/forum/attachments/eg24112_0_vKxVDQBHYkLp.jpggorgeous, suave, handsome, shy & adorable ....!

@lilsunshinexuxu ...i'm a big thief....with pictures and gifs....you are a little thief  !..

photo Cute10eyes.jpg..old picture...fan art...MAGIC !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsunxuxu

...@lilsunshinexuxu....sorry, my mistake with words-i work today with my business and i write in soompi nonsense...

....i saw Down with love...!....i want you to see this drama !....but ,you saw !

...the video....dies!....PERFECT !...thank you !

...beautiful long fingers :thumbsup....

gorgeous, suave, handsome, shy & adorable ....!

@lilsunshinexuxu ...i'm a big thief....with pictures and gifs....you are a little thief  !..

yes he has nice long fingers...

haha Oki so u have seen Down....

I have watched should be all his old variety shows n dramas.. except Starlit... I dislike the female lead... so I refused to watch.. I know Starlit won award in Japan.. ratings higher than the American dramas CSi etc heeeeeee

yeah haha im.the little thief... ha

http://i54.tinypic.com/2nvb3lx.jpg

this was from 2010-June-12 @Beijing Capital Airport.. geez the big tough looking guy is his bodyguard?  no wonder he can walk away in breeze and not crowded by the swarm of fans... ha see how he waved to his fans.... so cute..

《時尚cosmo》2010年10月號
宅男1號:言承旭:笨笨地從宅走出去
[COSMOPOLITAN] October 2010 Homebody No 1: Jerry Yan
My Way Jerry Yan: born in Taiwan, actor, film credits – [Meteor Garden], [Magic Kitchen], etc. I have always pursued my showbiz career in my own way although it may not be the best. Many people want to be different once they are rich and famous. I always tell myself that I will never forget my humble past. I do not believe in materialism, such as living in big house or buying expensive cars even though I can afford them today.
I would like to deliver the message that Jerry Yan has become more mature but he is still the same person. In real life I’m a homebody living a very simple life. I do not hang out at bars or night clubs. I like to stay home by myself. I do my own laundry and house cleaning. I like my home to be very tidy and clean. It feels more comfortable that way.
It's hard to feel upbeat in a clustered house. I also cook for myself. I know some simple dishes since I worked in kitchens before. I let myself sleep in until wake up naturally when I’m home alone. I would then go for some sports, such as swimming, running and playing basketball.
I also enjoy reading, watching TV and movies on DVD. I like listening to instrumental music, such as piano. I usually select different kind of instrumental music based on my mood. Different from many people at my age, I’m still a boy at heart. I’m a simple and trusting person. I think that a man is different than a boy in that he knows how to take care others. I’m still learning. I’m not quite there yet. If I have to measure that in proportion, I’d say man to boy is 0.01 to 9.99.
Recently I watched [Assembly] and loved it, so manly, so brilliant. I started to picture myself in that leading man role, a man with beard, military hair style, and no make up. One day I would like to own a huge ranch. There will be my mom and the woman who has decided to share my life with me. She and I will enjoy the sunset together on the front porch.
http://news.dayoo.com/ent/201010/08/53922_14103918.htm
59656_446573148076_6476288_n.jpg?oh=98be

photo jerryfriends8.jpg

photo JRStandingBJ071510M.jpg....the outfit...always...great !...and the video, new video with Jerry ...very nice....anyway i love MUSIC....and @lilsunshinexuxu...thank you ,for -BABE-....i feel happy ,extremely happy...!

photo 31.jpgphoto 32.jpg..i love you ,little princess...!....omg !...i like so much the children , i have two boys and i want all my life, a little girl....!...this girl break my heart !....so pretty,so sweet, so pure !...i wish you , a beautiful live...little princess !...

...sorry,in this picture i saw first time the little girl and after, i see you , Jerry Yan !

Guest lilsunxuxu

..the king of children...!..the little girl....gorgeous!....

...@lilsunsxinexuxu...the  video with F4  can't help falling in love with you....my favorite song and  i dancing in the kitchen !...because in my kitchen i'm the master...!..

I watched this variety show... Jerry's really a funny loving big boy :wub::wub:

last night I was telling my 5yo dotter... she said why Jerry is so pretty and handsome..... than most of the men hahaha :D:D then I told her when she grows up, she cannot look for a handsome and cute guy like Jerry hahaha or she will be broken heart if the guy happens to be a fickle minded person :sweatingbullets:

Guest lilsunxuxu

photo ST29Dec1002-1.jpg

thanks for sharing this..... this news was from Singapore. 

I didn't know Down with Love was so well received... 'cos heard that Vanness Wu's "autumn concerto" rated higher than Down in Taiwan when the two dramas screened almost the same time, or Down slightly after Autumn.  

Guest lilsunxuxu

@corearen, you have seen this video?

this was the recent one that he went to the press conference for the Taiwanese movie - Our Times,,, which he played the cameo role.. he looked so radiant and good...... 

e12f9572gw1ew7gqf0334j209o0dvmxk.jpge12f9572gw1ew7gqhhjzyj20hs0dcaal.jpge12f9572gw1ew7gqmpr9oj20qo0go765.jpg这世上最幸福的就是,你等的那个人也在等你,你关心的那个人也在关心你,你想的那个人也在想你,你爱的那个人也在爱你,你懂的那个人更懂你! 早安!我愛你[心] 昨天有夢到帥旭喔[哈哈][亲亲][鼓掌][色]你真的好棒好棒[good][good]你一定會很幸福很幸福的! ...This is the happiest is that you like that person is also waiting for you, you care about that person that you are concerned, you want that person also think you are the person you love to love you, you know The man you know better! @ Jerry Jerry Good Morning! I love you [heart] # You will always be my favorite Jerry # yesterday, Xu dream handsome Oh [ha ha] [kiss] [Applause] [color] you really Terrific Terrific [good] [good ] You will be very happy very happy!..from weibo..today...

6822b57egw1ew6v46ouqkj20xc18g17h.jpg6822b57egw1ew6v481dtrj20p018g11t.jpgラッパまだあったよ〜[愛你][心][心][心]Jerry Yan Jerry trumpet I was still ~ [Ai你] [heart] [heart] [heart],,,,from weibo...today...

Archived