Quantcast

Guest lilsunxuxu

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

.............Syndromeee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.png........white and black.....

yeah~~~ your earlier post in the My Best Ex-Boyfriend page which quoted Hong Kong Heavenly King - Andy Lau said: any guy who looks good in white will look good in anything he wears... and Andy thought Jerry is the best looking guy in white shirt,, black + white = perfect match! super love this color combi..

ee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.png

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348210-mainland-chinese-drama-2015-my-best-ex-boyfriend-最佳前男友/?page=13

刘德华: 穿白衬衫好看的男生肯定穿什么都好看 ,他说言承旭是他看过的穿白衬衫最好看的男生[鼓掌]! 黑白绝配,大爱这色调...Andy: white shirt looking boys sure look good in anything, he said he had seen Jerry is the best looking guy in white shirt [Applause] black and white perfect match, love this tone # # best ex-boyfriend!

...还想看你的表现喔....Oh also want to see your performance ....!

besides looking good in White as complimented by Andy Lau, Jerry Yan in 2009 won the Best Jeanist Award of the International Category in Japan :wub::wub::wub:

2009 Best Jeanist Award of the International Category in Japan

imgcache.sina.com.jpg
Recently, Yan Cheng Xu has won the 2009 Best Jeanist Award of the International Category in Japan. In the past, Kimura Takuya and Ayumi Hamasaki have won this award for years. The International Category was newly added last year.

The hosting organization indicates, Yan Cheng Xu (Jerry) has outstanding performance in acting and singing, and his impact has reached all over the world. This totally corresponds with jeans' global spirit, so he was given the Award. Jerry is also the first Chinese artiste who has won this award. He indicated that he is very happy to receive this award. He also disclosed that he has over one hundred jeans at home and he is a loyal fan of jeans.

credits to kkla@nbbbs.com

Guest lilsunxuxu

this was a very old news back in 2010, Jerry Yan was the surprise guest in Rainie Yang concert... and so funny.... they were 'stuck' together for awhile....

quoted by one of the viewers: Rainie just wouldn’t let go of Jerry but they were totally stuck hahaha “I’m scared I’ll touch her breast” followed by “I’m scared that you won’t be able to find it”. 

Jerry appeared @0.49

*Rainie Yang - she was Shang Cai's best friend, Xiao You whom much in love with Ximen in the Meteor Garden.

Jerry Yan is the Surprise Guest at the 10th Anniversary Concert of Rainie Yang

Posted on February 12, 2013 by ockoala

jerryrainie.jpg

After being relatively low key for a few years after he did Down with Love with Ella back in 2010, Jerry Yan is back with a blast recently. His period movie Ripples of Desire opened this past December in Taiwan (he played a pirate and had a love line with Ivy Chen), he reunited with his F4 brothers to perform for Jiang Su STV‘s Lunar New Year program, and this week I belatedly learned that he was once the surprise guest star at Rainie Yang‘s mega concert at the Taipei Arena (also known adorably as the Taipei Mini Big Egg). Rainie’s concert was to commemorate her 10th anniversary in entertainment (back in 2010). Jerry never performed as a guest at anyone’s concert before so this was a first for him. He’s been friends with Rainie since she played Barbie Hsu‘s best friend in Meteor Garden, but its safe to say that Rainie knows EVERYONE in Taiwanese entertainment and is friends with most of her peers. An exception might be Zai Zai, since Beatrice Hsu was Rainie’s best friend and the whole kerfluffle that went back years ago might still be lingering. Back to Jerry, his guest performance was to duet with Rainie on the Taiwanese rock balled “Express Mail Love Letter”, which is one of my faves and originally performed by the rock legend Wu Bai and his China Blue Band featuring one of the best singers in Taiwan Wanfang (her voice, its absolutely AMAZING). 

Hilariously, Jerry and Rainie butchered the song onstage – Jerry was offkey the moment he rose up from the stage ground and started singing, then he forgot his lyrics, and by the end he and Rainie were cracking jokes instead of singing. LOL, it was actually really funny and sweet. Afterwards, the never-shy Rainie decided to launch herself at Jerry and attach her body to his like a jellyfish to coral. Even better, they actually got stuck together and couldn’t disengage themselves and needed the stylist to run onstage and perform emergency clothing surgery Jerry has never looked healthier and hotter at the F4 performance and I’m hoping he does more acting projects this year, or even better yet, F4 reunites for a reunion tour. Or maybe do a drama with Rainie.

jerryrainie3.jpg

jerryrainie2.jpg

jerryrainie1.jpg

jerryraine4.jpg

I think its awesome Rainie and Jerry picked an relative oldie Taiwanese rock ballad for their duet. The news reports covers a bit of their performance, and then you can watch the real deal to compare just how bad Jerry and Rainie were in mangling the song. Hey, at least they aimed high and tried.

Jerry as the surprise guest at Rainie’s concert:

cr: http://koalasplayground.com/2013/02/12/jerry-yan-is-the-surprise-guest-at-the-10th-anniversary-concert-of-rainie-yang/

Guest lilsunxuxu

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

..cr as tagged..

watch the commercial :)

Jerry Yan & Cyndi Wang - Master Kang ads 2011

@Master Kang Meeting Session:

68251dd4gw1djuqmhqmqeg.gif

tumblr_loygpkjEqH1qaqsfi.jpg

tumblr_losk7rIATC1qaqsfi.jpg

tumblr_losk9y6OdH1qaqsfi.jpg

some handsome pics of Jerry <3 from the cm

tumblr_ljoqxuRjTX1qaqsfi.jpg

tumblr_ljoqy85gnr1qaqsfi.jpg

tumblr_ljoqxcERH11qaqsfi.jpg

tumblr_ljor09RM7w1qaqsfi.jpg

tumblr_ljor1fpBxd1qaqsfi.jpg 

tumblr_ljor1ySTCi1qaqsfi.jpg haha Cyndi is far too short for Jerry's height... and she had to stand on some bricks to compliment her height >_<

tumblr_ljor2nfpoQ1qaqsfi.jpg

b034ef21gw1evpoi0ldu2j20k00k0dgf.jpg...dark....787c0d63jw1ewdbw99krbj20lc0d675z.jpg就是觉得言承旭帅,连个倒影都帅的不要不要的[爱你][爱你]....Just think Jerry handsome, handsome even a reflection of all do not do the [love you]....from weibo...

Guest jasLSW

wow...[爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你] thanks for creating this page for Jerry Yan! love all the posts here.

missing you all at My Best Ex-Boyfriend page.

sorry I haven't got the time to finish Best!  hope I am able to do so in 2weeks times!

till then, take care @corearen, @lisunshinexuxu, please continue to upload more goodies.... they are candies to my eyes [爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你] 

thanks again~~

the classic lines from Meteor Garden :wub:

hope you like them, @corearen

DaoMing Si(道明寺)

1. 如果道歉有用的話那要警察幹麻 ?

If an apology be useful, then what's the use of having the police?

2. 就算妳逃到地獄去~我也會找到妳!

even if you fled to hell, I will still find you!

3. 我有問你意見嗎?

did I ask you for opinion?

4. 對杉菜說:[你是豬啊!]

to Shang Cai: "You are Pig!"

Hua Zhe Lei (花澤類):

1. 別人的事我沒興趣.

I have no interest in the things of others.

2.當妳的眼淚快留出來時.倒立這樣快要留出的眼淚就會流不出來了 .

when your tears are about to flow out, do a head stand so the flowing tears will not flow out anymore.

Ximen (西門):

女人的保存期限只有一個禮拜 .

The shelf life of a woman is only a week.

Mei Zhuo (美作 ):

我們的友情不是比任何東西都堅固嗎? 

isn't our friendship is even more sturdier than anything?

**google translate**

wow this is cool!!!!!  really make me feel like watching Meteor Garden again!!!!!  thanks!  hope I have time to rewatch this soon~~~

...@lilsunshinexuxu...you have money ?!...

g'day babe,

haha I wish.... but he's priceless.... only LCL can have him.. nobody else hee...

"You want to buy me like a piece of merchandise?! I'm someone whom no amount of money can buy"  

ha the above lines sounded familiar to you? ^*^

..the past and the present ...with a nasty boy !

I remremember this was taken in 2011... for his "My Splendid Life" interview... right?

hahaha I remember this.... from Shang Cai when Daoming Si trying to ask her to be his girlfriend in the early part of the drama.... thanks for the memory!!!

...my dear @jasLSW...i want to say ....THANK YOU....!

...because of you,i found the world Jerry Yan....last year,in the summer i saw first time the OST of Loving, never forgetting -you tube.

...i saw the drama, first drama with Jerry Yan and after i go to soompi thread and i saw your name, always i will remember the expression -he looked suave in  suit Pierre Cardin and Armani....i like fashion and you go to my heart with this words,strong words in fashion world..

....thank you, again @jasLSW, ....and...for you...always...a good thought.....!

jerry yan wallpaper photo: Jerry Yan jerry_15.jpg....with love...and welcome...@jawLSW.....

Edited by corearen

Guest lilsunxuxu

wow...[爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你] thanks for creating this page for Jerry Yan! love all the posts here.

missing you all at My Best Ex-Boyfriend page.

sorry I haven't got the time to finish Best!  hope I am able to do so in 2weeks times!

till then, take care @corearen, @lisunshinexuxu, please continue to upload more goodies.... they are candies to my eyes [爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你] 

thanks again~~

the classic lines from Meteor Garden :wub:

hope you like them, @corearen

DaoMing Si(道明寺)

1. 如果道歉有用的話那要警察幹麻 ?

If an apology be useful, then what's the use of having the police?

2. 就算妳逃到地獄去~我也會找到妳!

even if you fled to hell, I will still find you!

3. 我有問你意見嗎?

did I ask you for opinion?

4. 對杉菜說:[你是豬啊!]

to Shang Cai: "You are Pig!"

Hua Zhe Lei (花澤類):

1. 別人的事我沒興趣.

I have no interest in the things of others.

2.當妳的眼淚快留出來時.倒立這樣快要留出的眼淚就會流不出來了 .

when your tears are about to flow out, do a head stand so the flowing tears will not flow out anymore.

Ximen (西門):

女人的保存期限只有一個禮拜 .

The shelf life of a woman is only a week.

Mei Zhuo (美作 ):

我們的友情不是比任何東西都堅固嗎? 

isn't our friendship is even more sturdier than anything?

**google translate**

wow this is cool!!!!!  really make me feel like watching Meteor Garden again!!!!!  thanks!  hope I have time to rewatch this soon~~~

...@lilsunshinexuxu...you have money ?!...

g'day babe,

haha I wish.... but he's priceless.... only LCL can have him.. nobody else hee...

"You want to buy me like a piece of merchandise?! I'm someone whom no amount of money can buy"  

ha the above lines sounded familiar to you? ^*^

..the past and the present ...with a nasty boy !

I remremember this was taken in 2011... for his "My Splendid Life" interview... right?

hahaha I remember this.... from Shang Cai when Daoming Si trying to ask her to be his girlfriend in the early part of the drama.... thanks for the memory!!!

@jasLSW, really glad to see you here!  you have been MIA for the longest of time LOLs

please find time to finish up Best.. its really BEST ever drama so far....... 

hope to see you more often here.  we wait for you here... or at the Best page, Loving page.

meanwhile, take care!

005yxZROjw1ewcm4bc8haj30go0b4tak.jpg...the beauty of the picture....the beauty of the actor....the beauty of this man....the beauty of the moment...the beauty of time.....the beauty of ART !....

6740558djw1evarolmb6fj20u00u0gtj.jpg 不只超帅!演技进步了不少!Not only super handsome! Acting improved a lot!

6823490fjw1ewcv9xa44vj20dg0jggnw.jpg6823490fjw1ewcv9tsae3j20jg0diac8.jpg6823490fjw1ewcv9yir52j206l0d7aaf.jpg6823490fjw1ewcv9rp61hj20bl0d7t9q.jpg6823490fjw1ewcv9v9ugdj20da0jggnf.jpg6823490fjw1ewcv9me985j20i20ddq4c.jpg..the present and the past...from weibo....

Guest lilsunxuxu

...my dear @jasLSW...i want to say ....THANK YOU....!

...because of you,i found the world Jerry Yan....last year,in the summer i saw first time the OST of Loving, never forgetting -you tube.

...i saw the drama, first drama with Jerry Yan and after i go to soompi thread and i saw your name, always i will remember the expression with suit Pierre Cardin and Armani....i like fashion and you go to my heart with this words,strong words in fashion world..

....thank you, again @jasLSW, ....and...for you...always...a good thought.....!

....with love...and welcome...@jawLSW.....

i thought u knew Jerry through Meteor Garden first :)

how was it like to see the present Jerry (in loving) and then see all his old past (in Meteor Garden & Down with Love?) next u must watch the hospital and then the Starlit heeee

....my first drama with Jerry Yan it's Loving, never forgetting,in the summer 2014.I can say ,i saw a lot of  drama movies, and i listened so much music but this drama i covered entirely-actors,plot ,music and the game of little boy, my love Tong-Tong,,,,everything..!

....and after this drama,normally, i searched after Jerry Yan...and i found Meteor Garden, Down with love, The hospital, Love Scar...i saw the same episodes from Hot Shot , Starlit and m y Splendid Life-this three dramas not finish- because ,showed up My best ex-boyfriend...so he had the absolute priority and i'm not sorry at all...!

...my first asian drama-japanesse version of meteor garden- Hana Yori Dango-with Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao..my boys, my husband and i love Japan...movie,dramas,movie books, manga,foods,history- but i'm a traitor,because i saw version korean of Meteor Garden and i left japanesse boat and i went to korean drama-Lee Min HO and Koo Hye Sun....and ...now i only in house with Korea and Taiwan....because...now...i'm a traitor again...i saw Meteor Garden...with Jerry Yan  and Barbie Hsu...!

...i know it's another version of meteor garden philippines version...but,,, no thank you...!..for my now ,after so many betraylas...meteor garden, it's masterpiece and for moment  and next future ...STAY !...when i saw the beginning of the first episode ,i thought as ever i like this actors....bur after one time the games have conquered and i stay in one taiwanesse summer, in Europe,last year...!..alone!.my family stay with manga ,animee and jdorama...my-no !..

..Jerry Yan it's a complex actor...because i saw first time LNF and after Meteor Garden it's more easy to see the difference....in LNF...plays a role of Li Mo Zhong , a CEO,a boss,after having a one night stand with a women ,find out that  he has a son after seven years leading to a custody battle with the women ...but...he later finds himself falling in love with her....

what i see?!...a strong actor , wavering, handsome...who calculated every stage movement...a good chemistry with others actors.,in special with  the little boy..!it's not easy to play a father role....and it's brilliant....!..folds on the game,,,perfect..! and you must thinking about one real aspect...jerry yan no have children and not have a father  ...!...my opinion ,the most hard job in the world it's a job to be a father...so it;s very difficult to grow up with absence a father figure ...this actor play a consistent and hard game,but brilliant...! plus the kiss ,the jealousy scene, the humor and the piece of resistance...SHORT HAIR....!...a real boss and a real father and...always a real kissing-lover...!

...in Meteor garden...one boy....who play a game of love....childish,rebel,sometime innocent,sometime stupid but with a great heart..!

....the skills and native talent salved him...and Jerry Yan it's self-educated actors ,don't forget...!...his love with Barbie has created the play so real and so strong....anyway...this boy he knew put value in expression....so good...!

...anyway...this actor go to perfection...after My best ex-boyfriend,what i can i say?!...he lifted the bar very much and very good,indeed..!....my opinion, another masterpiece brand Jerry Yan...!...congratulation, for you work and for your art,Jerry Yan !....

Guest lilsunxuxu

thanks @corearen for sharing the above [爱你] [爱你] [爱你] [爱你] [爱你] [爱你] wow, nice to hear that even your hub joins you to watch the dramas.. how I wish my hub will do that with me too haha

I 'grew' up with Jerry Yan haha... saw his first drama "Meteor Garden".. hang on, his first drama was actually Spicy Teacher in 2000.  I haven't got a chance to watch this... alot of artists were in Spicy actually.. like Blue Lan Cheng Long (he appeared in Meteor Garden too, as the 'fake' cousin of Daoming Si.  Blue went dating with Barbie for awhile...)

back to Jerry :wub::wub:[爱你][爱你] yep, saw Meteor Garden and fell much in love with him..... stopped awhile due to some personal adjustments... and back in 2010 started following him in Down with Love, and stopped again till 2014 with Loving.. ha, that's the reason why earlier, I have told you that I'm not a faithful one... I really envy those faithful diehard fans whom have been following him since 2001 till today still very supportive.... Jerry remembers everyone of them!! how lucky to be his fans...

Jerry is a very low-profiled artist... whom only making one project a year :sweatingbullets: but at least, I trust him that its really a quality one..... let's continue to ship with him, weather with him through any storm...... 

005AiMhcgw1ewejvltmkjj30dw0ku755.jpgHappy friday everyone.Sharing you some good vibes ee9098.pngfrom weibo...today...ee80a2.png96c65dbbjw1ewd4725abej20au0gcgmc.jpg96c65dbbjw1ew87ybq2pgj20ks0ksdh7.jpg0066ZZz1gw1ewbjgfe89oj30lc0gvjti.jpg..!@lilsunshinexuxu ...OK !!!!!

...and thank you for....love and support !.....