Guest lilsunxuxu

at the shooting scene of Loving, Never Forgetting..

hmmmm somehow felt that not much interaction between the male and female leads.....

this scene took place nearby the Beijing CBD area, and many curious passerby stopped to take a peep.... and resulted congestion... and this probably irritated Tong Liya, and she and her assistant rudely shouted: shooting only,  don't watch, buzz off, buzz off, and finally made her way into the scene..

视频:言承旭街边拍戏享高级待遇 佟丽娅“怒吼”进场

腾讯娱乐讯(818工作室 图/文)言承旭与佟丽娅,帅哥配美女,自然是相当养眼。日前,这二位现身街头拍戏,就引发了群众围观。拍戏的地方恰好位于北京CBD附近,来来往往的人们都选择停下来看一会儿,记者在现场采访时了解到,除了瞻仰帅哥美女,对拍戏的好奇也是人们驻足的原因。不过,围观的人群可是引发了佟丽娅的不满。佟丽娅和助理大声喊着“拍戏呢,别看了,让开让开”,才终于挤进了场地。

不过,相比佟丽娅的进场基本靠吼,言承旭则斯文很多。开拍前,言承旭在一边等待时,助理们撑起了两把海滩用遮阳伞,还有一位助理打着普通型号小伞移动办公。当时,并没有什么阳光照射,这伞群的作用其实是隔离和开道。一方面,伞群可以将言承旭与现场观摩的群众隔离开来,另一方面,是为护送言承旭进入拍摄场地开路的。阵势一摆出,现场就不禁有围观群众感慨,“像皇帝一般的服务啊”。

当时,佟丽娅和言承旭拍摄的是寻找失踪孩子的场景。大冬天里,拍摄的却是夏天的戏,等待的时间远远超过拍戏的时间,哆哆嗦嗦的二人也真是不容易。穿着凉鞋的佟丽娅脚上还缠着纱布,是佟丽娅受伤了么?定睛一看,原来是道具。戏份拍摄完毕后,剧组的车送言承旭回酒店,热情的粉丝驾车一路跟随,直到言承旭进入了酒店。

6255860_980x1200_0.jpg

6255863_980x1200_0.jpg

6255864_980x1200_0.jpg

6255866_980x1200_0.jpg

6255868_980x1200_0.jpg

6255872_980x1200_0.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/81e4d6cdjw1egmye3rnezj20cc0goq5g.jpghttp://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/88ecb417gw1egpwvjz3xfj20zk0m8tdu.jpghttp://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/69107db2jw1egn0v87b6gj20ku0hpdgx.jpghttp://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6824a5cagw1egwgm6p7jej20j50r8jzv.jpgJapanese magazine A-Bloom vol.20

http://i59.tinypic.com/2jeqtqh.jpg言承旭在不少电视剧中展示了其健美的身材。他坦言,想要拥有好的身材,锻炼是必不可少的。
下面大家和风度男人小编一起来看看言承旭的健身秘诀吧:
  一.一分钟健身法:
  1.双脚稍稍分开,双手放在臀部。
  2.踮起脚,用脚弓的力量使身体上升,然后脚跟落地。
  3.不停地重复这个动作。
  二.三分钟健身法:
  如果你在不停地打电话,可利用电话的“免提”通话方式,边通话,边做下面这套动作:
  1.坐在椅子边沿,让大腿和小腿成直角。把双手分开放在臀部下面,撑住身体,使臀部抬离椅子,注意保持背部挺直,并收紧臀部。
  2.肘部弯曲,让身体慢慢下沉,直到小臂和上臂形成直角。
  3.抬起身体,让手臂重新伸直。
  健美身材饮食策略
  策略一:晚餐高蛋白
  发达的肌肉可通过有规律的负重训练,高蛋白饮食,以及睡眠来获得。
  日本运动营养学家铃木胜茂研究发现,促进肌肉生长的生长激素是在人睡眠过程中分泌的。生长激素能将血液中的氨基酸导向肌肉组织,使其造出新的肌细胞并修复受到损伤的肌细胞。
  因此,健美运动员应在晚餐中进食高蛋白食品,或者在睡前服用氨基酸,以使上述肌肉生长过程更有效地进行,从而获得更强大的肌肉块。
  策略二:训练后进食高蛋白
  科学研究表明,负重训练也能促进生长激素的分泌。因为负重训练的用力对肌纤维所造成的细微损伤能激发体内的修复机能,促使生长激素的分泌和氨基酸的合成。
   负重训练后,生长激素的分泌大约能维持两小时左右。饭后的一两个小时又是蛋白质吸收的高峰阶段。训练后进食高蛋白食品,就可使由于负重训练而引起的生长 激素分泌高峰与蛋白质吸收的高峰一致,因而更有利于肌肉生长。而睡眠时肌肉组织的静止状态又可使上述效果得到进一步的强化,从而收到事半功倍的训练效果。 (风度男人网/笑笑)website translation:
Pretty cool man Jerry Fitness Tips large inventory

Jerry demonstrated its slim, muscular body in a number of television shows. He admitted that wants to have a good body, exercise is essential.
  Here everyone and grace men Xiaobian a look at Jerry's fitness secret of it:
  I. one minute fitness method:
  1 feet slightly apart, hands on hips.
  2. Tiptoe, with the rising power of the arch of the body, then the heel landing.
  3 kept repeating this action.
  Second three minutes fitness method:
  If you kept calling, you can use the phone "hands-free" talk mode, while the call, by doing the following set of actions:
   1 edge of his chair, so that the thigh and lower leg at right angles. Put his hands on hips separately below, grabbed the body, so that the hips lifted off the chair, keep your back straight and tighten the buttocks.
  2 elbows bent, allowing the body to slowly sink until the forearm and upper arm form a right angle.
  3 Lift the body, allowing the arm back straight.
  Fit body diet strategy
  Strategy One: Dinner protein
  Developed muscles can be obtained by regular weight training, high-protein diet, and sleep.
   Japan's Suzuki wins Mao sports nutritionists found that promote muscle growth in the human growth hormone is secreted during sleep. Growth hormone in the blood amino acids can guide muscle tissue to create new muscle cells and repair damaged muscle cells. Therefore, bodybuilders should eat high protein foods at dinner or at bedtime amino acids to make these muscle growth process more efficiently, resulting in more powerful muscle mass.
  Strategy Two: eating protein after training
   Scientific research shows that weight training can promote the secretion of growth hormone. Because of the force of the weight training muscle fibers caused minor damage can stimulate the body's repair function, promote growth hormone secretion and synthesis of amino acids.
   After weight training, the secretion of growth hormone can be maintained around about two hours. Twelve hours after a meal is protein absorption peak stage. Eating foods high in protein after training, weight training can make growth hormone caused due secretion peak is consistent with the protein absorption peak, and thus more conducive to muscle growth.Muscle tissue while sleeping resting state but also make the above effect has been further strengthened, thus have a multiplier effect of training. (Man demeanor Network / smile)
http://sz.edushi.com...35-n802992.html

HI, guis!

great photos, I really like @core's collages ,
I just started watching Best Ex ... and guess what ?

first image

apple of my eyes appeared backwards !!

Looooooooooooooooool

AqdLzP3.png?2

then has recovered

zqh5FHZ.png?1

look at the bracelet and the ring!
I must say again  the brand name is REBELDE !!

UbJh3qk.png?1

....hi, REBELDE !...you  and first episode , me with episode 31....now....and ...again..!..

..please ,enjoy this show ,it's desert every moment of your time....!....me and @lilsunshinexuxu  want to know your opinion...!..@carmens ,i have one question...this it's Rebelde ?!Jerry Yan..yes...or no...!!

yey!!

Thank you ! so sweet of you to give me these

gorgeous photos, they have some of " you like it?  come and get it! "  in, but there is as always an exception to the rule,

this  is  Jerry's REBELDE gaze,
who says                     this I am, I do not care

Jerry_Yan-02.jpg

and I love IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes sir!!!!!!!!!!!!

dunno crazy rabbit

As an aside note

if I think of the perfectionist that he is, I believe he struggled a lot to get it on

I do not care  mod  teehee crazy rabbit

Guest lilsunxuxu

yey!!

Thank you ! so sweet of you to give me these

gorgeous photos, they have some of " you like it?  come and get it! "  in, but there is as always an exception to the rule,

this  is  Jerry's REBELDE gaze,
who says                     this I am, I do not care

and I love IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes sir!!!!!!!!!!!!

dunno crazy rabbit

As an aside note

if I think of the perfectionist that he is, I believe he struggled a lot to get it on

I do not care  mod  teehee crazy rabbit

yes, He is a perfectionist and you are right babe, that he indeed had struggled alot... 'cos of his perfectionism... caused lots of people to misunderstand him.. esp. those who do not know him well.. or those disliked him... some got offended.. just an eg: one scene may take only 1min to shoot, and 'cos of his perfectionism...it ends up taking 10mins!  people sure angry right... or sometimes he was angry with himself, so he will black-faced and not happy.. people see him like that, dared not approached him, hence, labelled him as difficult to deal with... anyway, the media esp. those Taiwanese critics... they love to criticize him rather to give him the due credits.

but people who knew him, understand that he is a shy, soft spoken big boy, he's angry with his own things, never bend angry on others... he's just doing his job, to give the best whenever he could.... because to him, he feels he has the responsible to give the best since he is paid for it.. 

if he had those dun care attitude... you and I would not have a chance to see the marvelous characters he played.. not only on himself, he gave suggestions to the director and co-workers, to bring forward the best to the audiences :rolleyes: well, simply love this guy, he's simply one of the nicest chaps on earth!!! 

Guest lilsunxuxu

Jerry Yan's fans love him so much that in 2011, they helped to build a primary school hostel; Yan Cheng Xu Chun Lei School in Anhui, China

Jerry has always been very charitable and kind.  his fans knew it, and Jerry has always urges his fans not to shower him with any expensive gift, he urges them to use these monies to help the poor instead.. and in 2011, on his 35th birthday, the fans presented him a priceless gift :wub:

Jerry Yan fans build primary school hostel for Jerry’s 35th birthday

Jerry Yan fans build primary school hostel for Jerry's 35th birthday

source: UDNTVBS NewsETtoday News & SOHU News

Posted Image Posted Image

High popularity Jerry Yan 35th birthday will be coming soon on New Year 2012. Fans from all over the world celebrated for him by doing charities. They donated to Yan Cheng Xu Chun Lei School to build a hostel. The hostel is now completed. It is his most special birthday present this year.

Jerry's father passed away in his early years and he is raised by his mother. He had mentioned before that his childhood deepest impression was his mother's back view because his mother was always in front of the sewing machine everyday to sew clothes to sell in order to raise his sister and him. And he insist and hope that for his birthday every year, his fans will do charities instead of buying gifts for him.

Fan club Yanchengxu.net had donated RMB200 000 (TWD 960 000) in year 2008. They established Yan Cheng Xu Chun Lei School in Anhui, China. Consecutively, they have been donating funds to the school. They had also contributed funds for building Yan Cheng Xu Chun Lei School Hostel which was also completed on December 14,2011.

The Hostel provides for the students who stay at the remotes areas. With the hostel, they would not need to travel long distances to go to school. The school published and uploaded a video previously which captured cute and happy faces of the kids holding pillows in the hostel running around. There are more than 400 hundreds students in the school currently.

Jerry Yan fans did even more charities this year.Hong Kong fans sends 70 bags of gifts to charity units. 61 Japans fans contribute JPY 122 000 to World Vision. Taiwan fans donated materials to Miao Li St Francis Love orphanage. Jerry was touched by their care and love.

Jerry who has injured his hands recently, was very touched with everything that the fans have done for him. This year, he will not be celebrating his birthday as usual. Jerry will be filming for the movie Hua Yang/ Scarlet that day. 

Posted Image

Guest lilsunxuxu

haha.... I thought how nice it was to have a Jerry Yan's wax figure in the Madame Tussauds Museum.

arghhhhhhh.... execuse me.. this is indeed a nightmare :crazy: 

do you see your Jerry's REBELDE gaze?!  

I thought looked like the Japanese singer; Kusanagi Tsuyoshi in SMAP......

JERRY YAN’S NIGHTMARE AT THE WAX MUSEUM

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009  ICEPRINXESS  NO COMMENTS

th_20091208_jerry02.jpgSource : ent.163.com
Posted by : fufu @ CpopAccess.com

Taiwanese idol star Jerry Yan (言承旭) is so popular that even his body-double is in demand. Last month Jerry Yan’s wax figure went on display at the Madame Tussauds museum in Pattaya, Thailand. Unfortunately, organizers didn't seem to have gotten permission from Yan for this mighty creation, as it doesn't look much like the star himself. The wax figure should get a failing grade for its likeliness, because at first glance, it looks surprisingly similar to Japanese star Kusanagi Tsuyoshi.

Jerry Yan became famous all over Southeast Asia after starring in the idol drama “Meteor Garden” eight years ago. At last month's grand opening of the Madame Tussauds museum in Pattaya, his wax figure stood along side other superstars including Teresa Teng (鄧麗君), Chow Yun-Fat (周潤發), Brad Pitt, David Beckham, and US president Barack Obama. However, the Jerry Yan figure looked only 30% like the original.

Jerry Yan’s wax figure is outfitted in tie and suit. At first glance, it looks somewhat like the star himself, but at a closer look, its facial features are completely incorrect. The forehead is too high; the shape of his face appears too bony; the most important feature, which is his eyes, completely lost his signature misty gaze. The only feature that has some resemblance is his signature wave, but overall, it looks awfully like Japanese star Kusanagi Tsuyoshi. In comparison, Jerry Yan’s wax figure in the Shanghai Madame Tussauds museum, in which he participated in its production, looks a lot more like the star himself.

Apparently, Jerry Yan is not aware that he has a new body-double in Thailand, adding to the fact that it doesn't look very much like himself. Reporter contacted his manager Fenny yesterday and she answered frankly, “we didn't hear any news before or seen it yet”, suggesting that they haven't given permission to the museum. When asked if they will go oversea to defend their right of portrait, she said, “We will have a discussion first before taking any action.” The museum charges 400 baht (about NT$ 389) for locals and 600 baht for foreigners per visitor.

Since Jerry Yan is very busy as this year comes to an end, it is unlikely that he will have time to look after issues with his body-double in Thailand. In addition to his new compilation album, he will also promote the upcoming idol drama “Down with Love” in January. He is known to be very wary of people commenting that he is too thin. With this new wax figure not looking very humanly, Jerry Yan will probably be quite upset if he sees it himself.

A Brilliant Shooting star - Jerry Yan the King of Idol Drama
September 29,2010

Source : http://www.yanchengxu.net/bbs/
credit translation : http://www.facebook....-xu/10306433076

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uait8w2q1k

Nine years after crowned as the King of Idol Drama, Jerry Yan now wears a beard that adds maturity and character. He said that the change is for a new production.
It doesn't matter how many different roles that Jerry Yan has played on screen, the most memorable is Dao Ming Si of [Meteor Garden] in the eyes ofthe generations born in the 70s and 80s. "I can't forget the first time we met,your beautiful eyes…" (Theme song in [Meteor Garden])

If it were not for Angie Chai, the producer of [Meteor Garden],Jerry Yan would not have been discovered, at least would not have risen to the fame the way he did over night. Chai was casting for the idol drama [MeteorGarden] based on the popular Japanese comic strip and was in search of 4 young leading men who are handsome and tall, with body height of 1.8 meters, among Taiwanese actors. Angie Chai: "We had to ask for help from friends and castingagencies. The four of them were selected among more than 200 candidates." YangYing, a radio hostess, "Like many things, the first version is easily the best since it sets expectations that are usually hard to meet by the followers. Jerry Yan's look, personality and performance were the closest to the character among all."
[Meteor Garden] set the trend of idol drama in Taiwan. Notonly it established idol drama as a recognized industry, but also finished the era of Japanese drama which has dominated TV screens in Taiwan fordecades. For the first time, the super idols were made in Taiwan.

Jerry Yan said humbly: "The role of Dao Ming Si was great. Like I mentioned in the interviews, I believe that I could have done a b etter job than portraying myself. My personality is very close to the character. I guess that's also why people remembered the character so well."Jerry Yan's successful portrait of the character is regarded the best by his fans comparing to those played the different versions of the same role. "Let me carry the weight of your dream..."(Jerry Yan singing the theme song with F4).The boy band with Jerry Yan and three others, Vic Chou, Vanness Wu and Ken Chu,was named F4. They dominated the stage wherever they appeared. Jerry Yan who came from a humble background was crowned the King of the Idol Drama.

Ups and Downs but still on the Frontline One would expect Jerry Yan to keep the momentum of his huge success in [Meteor Garden] and take on large number of jobs. However Jerry Yan only starred in two idol dramas, [Come to My House] and [Meteor Garden2], and one movie [Magic Kitchen]. Jerry Yan also had conflict with Angie Chai due to the impossible shooting schedules and the tremendous workload of [Meteor Garden2]. He had only a few record deals afterwards and his career seemed to be in trouble. Jerry Yan seemed have disappeared from the public eyes. In reality Jerry was taking acting classes to improve his skills and waiting for a good opportunity. Finally all efforts were paid off. In 2004 a perfect opportunity came knocking on his door and he was cast to play the leading role, Dr. Su Yi Hua of [The Hospital]. Although the job put a lot of stress on Jerry, he pulled it through. Jerry Yan:"It was such an important role for me. If you have watched the drama, you could see that I had the opportunity to work with some great actors, such as LeonDai. With their interactions I exceeded my own expectations. It was such agreat experience." After [The Hospital], Jerry Yan seemed to have unlocked the secret of acting. He made more successful idol dramas, [Hot Shot], [Starlit]and the new [Down with Love]. Although Jerry doesn't have a long list of credit, fans worldwide loved every drama he made. This also caused the curiosity of how Jerry managed to top the competitive entertainment business with just the right amount of exposure. Jerry Yan: "Certain things will disappear with time. I believe that continuous improvement of my acting skills is the best way to stay competitive. I would like to show that I am a good actor even if I don't make a lot of idol dramas. I'm still a boy at heart. JerryYan who is shy in the limelight did not have a happy childhood. He lost hisfather at 12 and survived the childhood with his older sister and his mom. His mom worked as a Seamstress to raise Jerry and his sister. Jerry has been a very good son to his mom by working to support the family at a very young age. His dream is to become someone his mom can be proud of. It was reported recently that he was born out of wedlock. The hardship during his early years has made him to believe that he needed to work very hard to earn his success. Although his net worth is in the billions today, he still remembers his poor days and lives a very simple life. He still drives a 10 year old car that breaks down all the time. He doesn't believe in materialism and living a high life. JerryYan: "I could have never dreamed what I have now. I am a very lucky person."

As a leader of the new generation of actors in Taiwan, Jerry Yan naturally received harsher criticism while shouldering higher expectations. Some even think that his success is because of his look. Media often reads his shyness as arrogant and cold. Media has not been as critical to the others inF4. Jerry Yan: "I've learned a lot in the entertainment circle. I've grown up. But I'm still a little boy at heart."
The Love Story of the Prince and the Princess. As the other in F4, Jerry Yan has been reported to have a few relationships. The most popular gossip focused on Chiling Lin and Terri Kwan. Jerry Yan: "I need someone who can understand and discipline me. I like someone who is mature."Based on Jerry's criteria, Chiling Lin seemed to be a good fit. She is pretty and smart with good people skills. In his new book [9314 Man and Boy], Jerry recorded the love story of "the Prince and the Princess" which unfortunately ended. He admitted that this is the love of his life. With the help of the intimate cell phone photos of the two circulating on the internet after the cell phone maintenance, it is believed that the gossip was true. Jacky Wu at the 2006 Asia Pacific Film Festival: "What is this
the handshake? Let's have a proper greeting (a hug), ok?" Chiling Lin: "I'm very happy to see him and his success. I'm deeply honored." Jacky Wu: "You made it sounded like you two were not very close to each other?!" At an interview Chiling Lin cried watching a video clip of Jerry. Jerry: "If I had a girlfriend, I'd definitely bring her to see my mom." Interviewer had to offer tissue to Chiling to dry her tears. Jerry Yan: "I think that time I was not romantic or considerate enough for the girls I've dated. I wish them all good luck and happiness."
Jerry met Terri Kwan when shooting [Starlit] in2008. Their interaction in the drama looked very real. It was then reported that they toured Thailand together. (However both denied the rumor.) Terri Kwan and Jerry Yan in [Starlit]: "My life is timed and it's impossible to be together with you!""What do you want me to do?! I can't pretend that I don't love you!" Be it gossips or news of his new projects, Jerry Yan's life has always been the focus of
the media. However in private, Jerry Yan is abig boy who is shy but extremely serious about his acting career.photo A16s.jpgphoto A15.jpgphoto A05.jpgphoto A03.jpg....a good boy....and...a great actor  !...

...one big boy....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the two of them are just so adorable!!!! think jerry said before that Ella has great legs ;)

....right...!....great legs and great heart  !...i like Ella....!...why ?!...Ella and Jerry ..good friends ?!...OK !!!!!

...love has always been  a mystery and..sometimes we create visions of love but  then we get remarkable astonishment...!....for a little time, this couple found the feelings.....the real LOVE....!...and...not movie or drama.....it's LIFE.... real LIFE...!

....and ...YES... @lilsunxinexuxu...the word it's..............ADORABLE !....

Archived