• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsunxuxu

这世上最幸福的就是,你等的那个人也在等你,你关心的那个人也在关心你,你想的那个人也在想你,你爱的那个人也在爱你,你懂的那个人更懂你! 早安!我愛你[心] 昨天有夢到帥旭喔[哈哈][亲亲][鼓掌][色]你真的好棒好棒[good][good]你一定會很幸福很幸福的! ...This is the happiest is that you like that person is also waiting for you, you care about that person that you are concerned, you want that person also think you are the person you love to love you, you know The man you know better! @ Jerry Jerry Good Morning! I love you [heart] # You will always be my favorite Jerry # yesterday, Xu dream handsome Oh [ha ha] [kiss] [Applause] [color] you really Terrific Terrific [good] [good ] You will be very happy very happy!..from weibo..today...

ラッパまだあったよ〜[愛你][心][心][心]Jerry Yan Jerry trumpet I was still ~ [Ai你] [heart] [heart] [heart],,,,from weibo...today...

I guess maybe its really true that Jerry has always been waiting for LCL... and LCL too been waiting for him, that's why all these years after their break up, there's no news of LCL seeing another man..

and I felt that the reasons why Jerry in love with LCL so much, is simply, she is a very understanding woman and handles well Jerry's childlike characters.. she is probably not like any young immature women out there who only know how to get angry and jealous..

if they were really together, hope they will be blissfully happy... and this means that most very likely Jerry will move to the farm and retired haha.. b'cos his dream is to stay in the farm house, and rear farm animals.... live a simple life in the country side.. probably in Adelaide/Australia.. then let's visit him there heeee 

**then we won't be able to see his project anymore :tears:

Guest lilsunxuxu

cr: Jerry Yan Facebook

Jerry Yan and Yedda Chen in in My Splendid Life.  

you can catch this on viki.  https://www.viki.com/tv/4479c-my-splendid-life

315300_10150334469333077_1544706512_n.jp

318521_10150359865418077_1826444835_n.jp

312218_10150356455603077_1076693014_n.jp

313840_10150350972668077_155973352_n.jpg

301407_10150351278383077_451876514_n.jpg

he had good chemistry with his female co-stars <3 be it Ella Chan (Down with Love), Maggie Jiang (My Best Ex-boyfriend) etc..

at the My Splendid Life press conference.

the two have the cutest dimples :P

316978_10150386940983077_706606356_n.jpg

393209_10150385555273077_1724428770_n.jp

382370_10150385555403077_1178564938_n.jp

375223_10150385556143077_2103311985_n.jp

312032_10150386952838077_2142277143_n.jp

381494_10150386906723077_1142625707_n.jp

316726_10150386907178077_835579912_n.jpg

380257_10150386907303077_2065992913_n.jp

320079_10150386940903077_443968347_n.jpg

309774_10150386940753077_1684606692_n.jp

the mischievous Jerry :)

389877_10150385850993077_1592703615_n.jp

Jerry Yan Cheng Xu (My Splendid Life) No. 1 Hit Online

Jerry Yan Cheng Xu (My Splendid Life) No. 1 Hit Online, Both Leads Previously Have "Exploded Hair".
source: ChinaYes Ent. News

December 7, 2011

credit translation to fatty2@ asianfanatic.net

Drama serial My Splendid Life acted by Jerry Yan Cheng Xu and Yedda Chen Yan Fei is on its 1st broadcast. The storyline about a "feckless 2nd generation rich" and "cinderella" immediately caught the attention of the audience. Besides getting good high ratings in Mainland China, it also ranked as number 1 in youku online hits.

For Jerry Yan Cheng Xu's performance in the drama serial, netizens praised it as excellent. And concluded that in the drama serial, Jerry Yan Cheng Xu role is to be funny and ugly while Yedda Chen Yan Fei's role is to get tears. And netizens dig out that both the male and female lead has in the past both have "afro hair" in their earlier other drama serials.

For Jerry Yan Cheng Xu who has all along been low profiled, and always been accused as bad-tempered, hard to photograph, black faced, yet his fans are extra tolerant and left msgs such as " Xu who dont love to weibo, however low profile you are, we will not forget you, in fact we love you more and more". Judging from the response to his weibo, just a post of screencaps from the drama elicited thousands of response.

Just as what his fans said, the low profile way of Jerry Yan Cheng Xu did not cause him to be forgotten but instead gives his fans even more expectations.

Guest lilsunxuxu

few more sweet moments of Jerry, interview was probably from 2010 

Cr: http://jerryph.blogspot.sg/

Jerry DOES NOT owe a sports car.. he joked that his sports car was on his mom's wrist <3.  

Jerry Yan's dream car is wrapped around his mom's hand

Hi, have you had a dream before? Boy

How are you?

When I was a boy, I had many many dreams: Make life better for my family, be someone that my mom is proud of.....hm, I think I even wanted a sports car. Ha! Because almost every boy at that age wants a sports car.

But I rarely talk to people about my dreams. Almost never, I don’t usually talk about it, not even to my very best friend. I don’t want people to think I’m a kid who didn’t know better.

I've had a few cars since then, but none were sports car.

Although many would think they are old cars, but I like them, they are very practical, and fulfill my needs at the moment: filming and resting, taking my family out.....For those demands, I don’t need to care how (the car) looks. As for the “grandpa car” that I disposed just recently, that was something my good friend and I – He was an adult in my eyes at the time. He sold the used car to me. It was the first car I've ever had. I think it had a special meaning. It wasn’t until the car wouldn’t run anymore, when I finally disposed it.

Ha! My current sports car might be on my mom's wrist!

It took me a ton of effort to fool my mom into going to a jade shop recommended by my friend. A female artist friend who knows a lot about jade, said wearing (jade) improves the health of seniors.

I brought my mom to the shop. She thought I was only taking her out for dinner. I said I have to get a gift for a friend, and needed to borrow her hand...Once the bracelet was put on her, I didn’t let her take it off.
My mom is very frugal. If she knew the bracelet cost 3 million, she would never have bought it.
But I like buying things for her. Every mom deserves to be treated well by her children.
Later on, I was really worried that she would do the same as what I did to her, happily telling everyone that the beautiful bracelet on her wrist only cost $3,000, and then give it to her friends as a gift, so I told her the real price.
I now joke with her once in awhile: Wa-Sai! Not bad! You are wearing a sports car on your hand!
So you can say I did fulfill my dream of having a sports car... ...
That was truly a happy time for me.
That kind of love and constraint, it is what I like, and (what I) also can’t resist

Jerry Yan's car falls apart while driving - don't panic, it's just a title

CHANGSHA, China : Taiwan singer-actor Jerry Yan may have shot to fame playing the rich spendthrift Daoming Si in "Meteor Garden", but it turns out he is extremely thrifty in real life and had been driving the same secondhand car for years until it fell apart on the road.

"I was driving it on the road recently and the exhaust pipe fell off.

"The bus driver behind me kept sounding his horn at me and told me 'Your exhaust pipe has dropped off, go pick it up, quickly!'" said Yan sheepishly during an appearance on the Chinese variety show "Oppo Real Happy Camp" on Saturday.

A quick inspection of Yan's personal effects also revealed that his bag was very worn and showed signs of repeated patching, proof that the actor is one thrifty character.

"Before I stepped into the entertainment industry, my family was rather poor and my mother taught us to save and be thrifty," he explained.

However, Yan is not always a tightwad and is especially generous with his friends and loved ones.

The 34-year-old actor said that he had only recently spent more than 10,000 yuan (SCHANGSHA, China : Taiwan singer-actor Jerry Yan may have shot to fame playing the rich spendthrift Daoming Si in "Meteor Garden", but it turns out he is extremely thrifty in real life and had been driving the same secondhand car for years until it fell apart on the road.

"I was driving it on the road recently and the exhaust pipe fell off.

"The bus driver behind me kept sounding his horn at me and told me 'Your exhaust pipe has dropped off, go pick it up, quickly!'" said Yan sheepishly during an appearance on the Chinese variety show "Oppo Real Happy Camp" on Saturday.

A quick inspection of Yan's personal effects also revealed that his bag was very worn and showed signs of repeated patching, proof that the actor is one thrifty character.

"Before I stepped into the entertainment industry, my family was rather poor and my mother taught us to save and be thrifty," he explained.

However, Yan is not always a tightwad and is especially generous with his friends and loved ones.

The 34-year-old actor said that he had only recently spent more than 10,000 yuan (S$1950) on a birthday meal as well as a present for a friend.

It was also previously reported that his manager once received an expensive Louis Vuitton bag from him for her birthday.

But Yan expressed that he would be even more generous with his girlfriend.

"I'd really like to give her gifts. If her room is filled with dolls and clothes from me, she would think of me whenever she enters her room," said Yan.

- CNA/ha

950) on a birthday meal as well as a present for a friend.

It was also previously reported that his manager once received an expensive Louis Vuitton bag from him for her birthday.

But Yan expressed that he would be even more generous with his girlfriend.

"I'd really like to give her gifts. If her room is filled with dolls and clothes from me, she would think of me whenever she enters her room," said Yan.

- CNA/ha

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1102485/1/.html

Guest lilsunxuxu

I felt.... besides the fact that MG was shot in the early 2000 which makes MG very old (in terms of era; technologies, fashions, resources etc) and hence may not be able to pool in more viewers (compared in 2001) like the K's version which was filmed much later in modern 2009 (since people can relate better and easier to 2009 than 2001). also, the budget that Kdrama got funded was amazingly huge as compared to MG. lastly Kdramas take the world by storm so majority favor kdramas.

I personally like T-version's Meteor Garden very much.  the F4s and Shang Cai were more sincere and defined in their actings.. the happiness and sadness... viewers just rode on the emotional roller coasters with themand we can't deny the fact that its the Taiwanese F4 whom created the sensation and awareness first, and Jerry even had the honor to meet the Philippines President.  did anyone in BOFs has any such honor like Jerry?

14years later after Meteor Garden, many still vividly remembering F4.  how many remember the K-BOF??!  sorry I don't for BOFs, only LMH I remember because of other projects he done earlier. 

below the news on Ken Zhu analysed why K-version Boys Over Flowers (BOFs) had an advantage over Meteor Garden (MG).  

May 29, 2009

Ken Zhu Xiao Tian stood up for F4 brother Jerry Yan, yesterday seeing the GTV Korean version of "Boys Over Flowers" poster, Ken pointed at Lee Min Ho saying: "I think Jerry is more handsomer than him, he seems to carry a bit of evilness, Jerry seems to be more righteous."

Lee Min Ho will be arriving in Taiwan to promote the Korean version “Boys Over Flowers”, because of “BOF’s” popularity has lately watched the Korean version, had a lot of feelings. He said: “The Korean government really supports the film and television industry, their first episode’s scene is entry on a helicopter, compared to us; borrowing 2 sports cars, telling us to be extra careful, the 4 of us poor guys has never driven good cars, during filming with fear, to cause damage.”

As for the Korean/Japanese version dramas all used extra props, clothing, accessories to keep up the appearance, at the time of Taiwan’s F4 they were wearing original WuFenPu Fashion Area clothes. Ken said, Taiwan’s most successful part was they were able to film such a popular product with limited budget. Up until now, all of those prop clothing are still kept safe, allowing them to remind him anytime.

This time the modern F4, Fahrenheit is on the same stage, Ken said, this is like the F4 in earlier days 少不更事 young and inexperienced, now a days the idol groups are even better qualified, the modern F4 are stylish, Fahrenheit has a variety effect.

But he says straightforwardly, Fahrenheit’s period now is like F4 then when they’ve been overly worked, looking at Jiro Wang Calvin Chen tired, obvious dark circles. 

Source: UDN

Jerry Yan to visit Filipino sponsored children
as Asia's World Vision child sponsorship ambassador

Taiwanese superstar Jerry Yan, popularly known as Dao Ming Si of the phenomenal hit TV series Meteor Garden and F4 fame, will be visiting the Philippines early December to promote World Vision's Child Sponsorship program.

Jerry has been appointed as the first Asia Regional Sponsorship Ambassador of World Vision.

World Vision-Philippines was among the World Vision offices in Asia that endorsed the Asian pop star to be their envoy promoting child sponsorship across Asia.

In his first inaugural trip as Child Sponsorship Ambassador, Jerry visited World Vision-supported projects and communities in Mongolia from 24-30 October.

Following Mongolia, Jerry commenced his Asian tour to eight World Vision offices starting off in Taiwan. He will then proceed to Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Philippines and Thailand from this month until December 2006.

Jerry joins more than three million other World Vision child sponsors in supporting poor children the world over. He currently sponsors three children in Mongolia.

“Becoming a World Vision Child Sponsor has changed me. I had better understanding of the children living in poverty around this part of the world and the dire circumstances many are living in,†Jerry said during an interview after his trip in Mongolia.

Jerry said he has seen for himself how child sponsorship helps keep a child in school, provide the child and his family with basic health care, potable water, food security and sustainable livelihood. Through holistic development, the child will be able to live and grow in a healthier, happier environment.

In line with his exposure trip in Mongolia and Asian tour, Jerry is calling for around 35,000 new sponsors for children in need throughout Asia.

Here in the Philippines, World Vision assists more than 120,000 children in 34 provinces and 22 cities across the country. Nearly 10,000 Filipinos are engaged in giving as a life-changing investment to 11,797 children through child sponsorship. For only P15 a day or P450 a month, a child's life is transformed and his/her future is secured.

Through Jerry's visit, World Vision-Philippines hopes to raise public awareness on child sponsorship and find new sponsors for 1,000 poor Filipino children.

World Vision is a child-focused Christian, development, advocacy and relief organization that helps over 100 million people in 96 countries in 2005 alone. It is one of the world's largest child sponsorship agencies. ###

source: World Vision Philippines Website
http://www.worldvisi...p...4&subcat=71

Jerry Yan's Feelings About His Mongolian Trip
~ Bringing 3 Million Peoples' Moving Concern

As the 2007 Asian Spokesman for the World Vision, Jerry Yan is about to set off for Mongolia. He brings with him like-minded expectations and concerns of the other 3 million World Vision Sponsors.

Before departing, Jerry Yan revealed to us his feelings about being the Spokesman and the Mongolian trip.

Question : As an artiste with a hectic schedule, could you please tell us about how you found time to be the Asian Spokesman of World Vision?

Yan : During the Charity Premiere of ‘The Hospital', I came in touch with Taiwan's World Vision. Before that, many good friends from my Fan Club and I have also donated to the cause. I know that the World Vision has helped many poor children within Taiwan and overseas.

In fact, I have seen reports in the papers and TV news about many poor children and their plights. I was deeply saddened and hoped to help them more. However besides donating, I really was at a loss. So during ‘The Hospital' Premiere, I met up with the Chairman of World Vision, Mr. Du Ming Han. ‘If there is any way that I could help, please let me know.' I told him then. But I didn't expect that within such a short time, I could actually just readjust my work schedule and still fulfill my wish to help the children. So I was only too happy to accept. Question : Besides your compassion for the children, do you have any other previous life's experiences that endeared to these poor children's needs?

Yan : I think from young, I have often experienced how childhood hardships are caused by financial burden. Many people feel that children should be happy and be looked after but in fact these children have lost many of what they should have in reality. Since Primary 4 or 5, I had worked on jobs like packaging toys to help out. I still remember I could earn NT$500. We would go to work and then my dad would fetch us home at night. There were many older children in the factory but my sister and I were the youngest. Later, I mostly worked to support myself through my studies. During my Pre-University days, I have even worked at a bar before. Perhaps it is because of these that I can really feel for these little ones' hardships. Like in Mongolia, financial difficulties have caused many children to roam the streets, family violence or homelessness. When I knew of this, I could feel how such hardships leave many helpless with no other alternatives.

Question : As a World Vision Sponsor, could talk about how you feel about this or your deepest impression?

Yan : When I receive information sent by World Vision about the children and I often think about how their living environment is really like. Like these 2 little ones in Mongolia, in the photos the azure blue sky and yellow desert are behind them. I keep thinking about how great it would be to visit them one day, to see where their homes are and where their school is.Later I found out from my colleagues at World Vision that there are 3 million people who like me are sponsors as well. Everyone is helping so many children together. When I became a Spokesman, I felt that I have a greater sense of purpose. I am not only helping myself but also to visit where other children live for everyone too. Of course, Mongolia does not represent the whole world and I do not think I can represent all the worldwide sponsors. But I hope to share with all in Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines, these 7 countries what I have brought back from Mongolia. This is so that more will know about the Sponsorship Scheme and all of us can do more for them.
Question : Would you talk about your impressions and views of Mongolia?

Yan : Before, Mongolia is a very beautiful place to me. The spacious blue skies and picturesque fields, I have always admired and liked how the steppes are so vast and the carefree lifestyle. I have always hoped to have a ranch there when I retire. Later I heard that in winter, the average temperature in Mongolia is -44 degrees. Many animals die of starvation so many children are without food and families with no heat. Some street urchins even hide in the underground pipes for heat and are often scalded or burnt to death. Winter is thus a very miserable time for many children. When I think about this, I feel very sad.

I kept asking about what kind of gifts are best suited for the kids. Actually I look forward to this trip very much. Yet I worry about how I might be saddened by the children's plight. When I was packing, I especially prepared some gifts for them, hoping that they may cheer up a little.

Question : Outer Mongolia is now in winter, did you make any special preparations? Anything worried you?Yan : My colleagues at The World Vision told me that the average temperature there is about -6 degrees now so we prepared the basic winter clothing, lanolin and others. I am not worried about anything actually. But friends might be concerned that since I have just returned from Australia (as Jolin Chai's Concert Special Guest) and is immediately going to Mongolia, whether I will be tired or unable to take the cold weather. I want to tell everyone I am very healthy! So everyone please do not worry at all. What's most important is that we have brought what the children need safely to them. And to let the whole of Asia know. To be concerned about this is the most important.

Question : Besides Outer Mongolia, any arrangements in your trip to visit other Sponsored children?

Yan : Yes, besides visiting the 2 boys that I sponsor, we will visit the street urchins and personally visit where they stay at the underground water pipes. I will visit some other children and their families of extreme circumstances too.

Furthermore, I know that my fan friends have sponsored 29 children from World Vision and 5 are Mongolian children. In this trip, I hope to represent these friends to meet up with 5 children. I will definitely take more photos to share with everyone. This will be our experience in spreading our love.photo jerry_ad.jpgphoto poster.jpgphoto JERRY.gifphoto TOP.jpgphoto waahhh2.gifphoto waahhh.gif..amazing guy !...pretty face....a good body..and a good heart...!

Guest lilsunxuxu

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

..amazing guy !...pretty face....a good body..and a good heart...!

:Dyep yep, he's a charmer with a good heart and a great physique.. 

in 2011 while he was filming "My Splendid Life"  he had lost 7kg.. if you saw him in Down with Love to My Splendid Life, one can see the obvious weight lost in him... he was once at 181cm with 65kg because of the 7kg weight lost..

is he still the ambassador of the Asia's World Vision?

Jerry stopped work for 6months and loss NT470m:o

http://www.88news.net/2010/10/14/jerry-yan-stopped-working-for-6-months-nt470-million-gone/#sthash.pVAtWuHZ.dpbs

00695VJDjw1ewb5ajx8fij30k00k0n0m.jpgF4..14 years after but you guys are still good looking and handsome as ever as you looked back then as you do now. :) for me, they're still the best boy band in ASIA!! I love you guys FOURever! ee80a2.png,,,weibo..@jerryyan....

00695VJDjw1ewbhidlpfbj30it0c8jsk.jpgI miss you boss!..@jerryyan...weibo..today..

Guest lilsunxuxu

..@lilsunshinexuxu, my dear ,thank you, for donuts....!....a give you ,in change, a picture.....white and purple...!

:wub::wub:yummy thanks babe 

F4..14 years after but you guys are still good looking and handsome as ever as you looked back then as you do now. :) for me, they're still the best boy band in ASIA!! I love you guys FOURever! ee80a2.png,,,weibo..@jerryyan....

I miss you boss!..@jerryyan...weibo..today..

yep yep,,, F4 is still the BEST!!!! irreplaceable <3

I miss Ping (Down with Love), Li Boss (Loving) and Li Tang (Best). heee I'm now watching the Meteor Garden 2 :w00t:

....i like music...!...F4 the best- irreplaceable -you're right !... i saw new generation of music in Asia ,now...!...i like EXO....a little, with Miracle in December....!..now ,so many guys and girls band,more music, but not a quality music ,more commercial music...!

...for...Asia...for me...always ..F4...!

...for me....i miss ....1. Meteor garden 1....

2.My best ex-boyfriend....

3.Loving,never forgetting....

4.Down with love.......

.....meteor garden 2....so sad...!.....i like first three episodes and the last episode...!..so many sad scenes,poor Schancai,every time run after Dao Ming Si....in Meteor Garden 1 -DMS run after Schancai- the plot is a romance comedy ...with many funny scenes....young boys and girls growing up by learning from their mistakes....!...please , enjoy with Jerry Yan...http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v42/daobie/Meteor%20Garden%20Pics/f4-15.jpg..maybe...another title.-our times...!...

....my free time now....it's for ...my best ex-boyfriend...and ..for this song....!...sorry,for re-post...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH6d-rf_p0

Archived