[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

The drama is over still i can't move on... It's not the first time this happens to me, however with such strenght the only one who approached was CITT. And since i can't move on i need to buy the ost and DVD when released....:w00t:

Does anyone no where i can purchase the ost of GMB??? I know it was already released, however i went to Yeasia and i can't find it :( If there's anyone with the indormation could you please share it??!!!

Thanks in advance

It was a pleasure to meet you all here, it was amazing watching the drama through your eyes and thoughs.... I feel richer with all of what you've shared.

That's what i like the most in Soompi... We can discuss, learn, share thoughts and emotions thatwe wouldn't be able to do any other way (at least this happens to me since all of my friends and connections consider my love for K Dramas a strange thing LOL)

Hope to see you all sometime discusiing/exchanging opinions about other dramas, if not i wish you all an happy and healthy life! :star:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love this character in gmb and many more

everyone seems to have turned out well from ugly ducklings to swans

viewimage.php?id=21b7c7&no=29bcc427b3857

images from dc inside

viewimage.php?id=21b7c7&no=29bcc427b3857

Spoiler

except Mr Evil

more of ljw from instagram.......  tweextweeSeems very nice and casual with fans

Spoiler

thank you uploader

@LyraYoo - my dear! Thank you for reposting your tumblr post. Totally agree with yr comments n nicely put. Like you, i went into GMB for the same  reason as you ( wd know) but honestly not expecting much actually after the fiasco with sbs. Was asking actually what was actually wrong with this planned drama!! Also my first time watching Mcw in full n dare say I love her n she is an excellent actres. Issues about story, editing n even the music disjoint was obvious. The lead characterisation is my biggest bug bear!  However I think the strong cast saved the day n kept us glued n overlook those flaws. The writer did a good job on parts of the dialogue n memorable parts by pd on the 'hand' gesture but at times, a number of the nice ideas never got carried through fully. But again the cast saved the day! Black could have been a very iconic character If the character was given space n time to go in depth! But I think the web n the many characters was just too much to manage smoothly I think for this drama.. 

All said , I love black swan n in a good number of scenes, the emotions n vibes kind of became too real for me to think that they were actually acting ... So said the chemistry  between the two leads... Loving most the two's funny n cheeky n goofy n shy moments as it seemed like we are watching Mcw and ljw rather than Swan n black!! And the smile of this two just unforgettable compatible!! It's so like them. And I think the cha jiwon is much closer to ljw in character. Ok! I shan't say more on this here!! 

And not to forget all the men ( except Woojin in some episodes) in this drama were simply so well styled that I could just look at them n them over again n forgive the rest of the boo boos. Of course ljw was the best n I just cd not  get enough of him in action n his intense cool scenes with killer, msj, baek etc n I think the writer knows that n they n pd must do it one more time with that jetty scene bw jiwon in black vs baek! Oh man, those shots of black with the gun just makes me want to have him go back to Thailand n have more more more of him in action again!! 

Mcw was excellent as the teenage girl feeling her first n. puppy love. The shades of fiesty side blossomed when she went to Seoul . To me, the mature woman in her becomes complete I think sometime in that epi when the couple was searching for jisoo on that island. The emotional connection to black n knowing what it is be with him n finally mutual reciprocal feelings went to another level from before. From then on, this two were fully connected emotionally. Mcw was able to bring out that difference to me so wonderfully. Ljw n Mcw cd emote perfectly at those points in the drama that hits us in our heart! I won't bother much about the comments of Mcw in some  of the kiss scenes esp the last one on the island. Nothing more to say about ljw kisses..

gmb may be lacking in many areas but I  the cast did  what they could to bring it   'Up' with their strong acting or otherwise it cd have been more like a messed up plot . 

I do not mind going back to watch it again n perhaps I can appreciate it better now without the sense of loss that I get often at times in that mad rushed story due to the editing n ensuing dissonance..

second lead couple .... he has loved her since she was at the age of 10 .....

Spoiler

Mr Evil chose the wrong way to blackmail him.

Spoiler

fully worried for his wife's safety.... crying for help

Spoiler

knowing that cjw had kept mari safe ..... he was a real mad namja for love of his wife

credit to instagram

love this gmb aka tpm .... credit to uploader

If Goodbye Mr Black ?On Ancient?--Fan Made Video Clips

Spoiler

english translation link

MsLula77 Sacrificio del destino Traditore del amor

Sacrifice of destiny 
Traitor of Love 
Sacrifice of destiny 
Traitor of Love 

Sacrifice of destiny 
Traitor of Love 
Sacrifice of destiny 
Traitor of Love 

Sacrifice of destiny 
Traitor of Love 
Sacrifice of destiny 
Traitor of Love 
Sacrifice of destiny 
Traitor of Love

^ Haha, that's a good one. From what I could figure out, the dramas/films used are:

Lee Jin-wook and Yoo In-young - The Three Musketeers
Moon Chae-won - The Princess Man
Kim Kang-woo - The Treacherous, Bichunmoo
Song Jae-rim - The Moon Embracing the Sun
Kim Tae-woo - Memories of the Sword?

I think Jung Dong-hwan's bit was also from The Princess Man.

Buzz if you need translations of the dialogue from the clip.

Also: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/23/yoo-in-young-explains-why-kissing-lee-jin-wook-felt-awkward-in-goodbye-mr-black/

Gotta agree they didn't have much chemistry.

16 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

^ Haha, that's a good one. From what I could figure out, the dramas/films used are:

Lee Jin-wook and Yoo In-young - The Three Musketeers
Moon Chae-won - The Princess Man
Kim Kang-woo - The Treacherous, Bichunmoo
Song Jae-rim - The Moon Embracing the Sun
Kim Tae-woo - Memories of the Sword?

I think Jung Dong-hwan's bit was also from The Princess Man.

Buzz if you need translations of the dialogue from the clip.

please translate the dialogue in the youtube video above asap

thank you loads

The dialogue is quite cleverly pieced together:

Jung Dong-hwan, 0.01: My life is coming to an end
0.11: I've always believed you are someone who is extremely loyal to me
0.18: But now I can no longer believe you

Kim Kang-woo, 0.27: There are two outstanding people… how can we choose between them?
0.39: Quickly bring them in
0.48: So that I can get a closer look at them

Kim Tae-woo, 0.57: That shameless fellow… shameless fellow!

Yoo In-young, 1.06: You and I are the same kind of people
1.09: Suddenly I kind of like you

Song Jae-rim, 1.14: Where are you going?
1.19: You cannot go there

Lee Jin-wook, 1.23: Are you crying?
1.30: Draw your sword

Moon Chae-won, 1.43: If you dare come a step closer, the sword in my hand will immediately come down (on her neck)

Lee Jin-wook, 1.59: Long time no see
2.08: Look at what you've become
2.13: Is this the price of a true heart?

Moon Chae-won, 3.09: Thank you for being with me throughout this long journey
3.16: I will say goodbye first

One of the best drama I watched. It came to an end and our wishes are granted that they'll be together  inspite of the delirious scene when they arr both in the operating room. So far I like how ep 20 plot goes except for the last part , on their wedding day. it could have been a meaningful wedding scene. I find it more of a rom com ending. Nevertheless, I can't complain. Im sure that this will gather lots of awards because they gave all their best in acting of their characters, Ljw and mcw , not to mentioned kkw, who will really hate him as one of thethe villain.  We'll be all waiting for any awards night and hope our otp will attend and see them with sweet moments for real.    

Also I agree with that  bts about their hands, seeing both their facialexpression it seems that they're holding hands and there's mvement of mcw when she release her hands after the picture taking. Im wishing for both od them for real:wub:

2 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

The dialogue is quite cleverly pieced together:

Jung Dong-hwan, 0.01: My life is coming to an end
0.11: I've always believed you are someone who is extremely loyal to me
0.18: But now I can no longer believe you

Kim Kang-woo, 0.27: There are two outstanding people… how can we choose between them?
0.39: Quickly bring them in
0.48: So that I can get a closer look at them

Kim Tae-woo, 0.57: That shameless fellow… shameless fellow!

Yoo In-young, 1.06: You and I are the same kind of people
1.09: Suddenly I kind of like you

Song Jae-rim, 1.14: Where are you going?
1.19: You cannot go there

Lee Jin-wook, 1.23: Are you crying?
1.30: Draw your sword

Moon Chae-won, 1.43: If you dare come a step closer, the sword in my hand will immediately come down (on her neck)

Lee Jin-wook, 1.59: Long time no see
2.08: Look at what you've become
2.13: Is this the price of a true heart?

Moon Chae-won, 3.09: Thank you for being with me throughout this long journey
3.16: I will say goodbye first

makes very good sense now @Aziraphale

thanks so much

it is quite impossible not to have a crush on ljw ... from strong heart episode 125 .... his best friend said so

pretty girls will flock towards him ... like bees to honey

2040900305_cWvlDRh9_mrblack_photo1605202

2040900305_prWmJMzV_image.png

from his fan site

Spoiler

from instagram

Spoiler

and his schedule from his fan site

23/05/2016 - 05/29/2016

Author WILL ENT 16-05-23 12:44 Views 66 times Comments 0 Articles

Review and relaxation sequel 

credit to uploader

Spoiler

from soompi

Yoo In Young reveals that she became friends with Lee Jin Wook through Kim Ji Suk, Lee Jin Wook’s close friend. “I acted with Kim Ji Suk before so we got close first. He would tell me about Lee Jin Wook here and there, but the first time I actually met Lee Jin Wook was for ‘The Three Musketeers,’” she says.

Soon, the three of them would hang out often, drinking tea and grabbing meals together. “Although there is an age difference, we are all very close,” Yoo In Young shares. “This is why it was awkward to act as lovers with Lee Jin Wook.”

just wondering

KJS is 35

LJW 34 and

YIY  32

Is there an age difference?

It would be more appropriate for MCW who is 29 that is 5 years younger than LJW

Spoiler

images from this link

Black_maria.jpg

they both attended MCW's movie film Mood of the Day premier too

Spoiler

from the 3 musketeers

seja-miryung.jpg

Spoiler

and more images

first-love%2Bcouple.jpg

lee%2Bjin%2Bwook-yoo%2Bin%2Byoung.jpg

@mdnora thanks for the pics.... based on the pics, it seems to me that they are really close... so why the awkwardness all of the sudden?

actually, i didn't feel the awkwardness during their scenes together, its just that they do not have the chemistry....

and yes, i thought ljw treated mcw differently during their scenes together, specially in BTS, and during the premier (is that what you call it?)...

actually, his attention during the premier is focused on mcw....or maybe he is already into character of Black/ChaJiWon by that time... LoL:wub:

@ranix, you're welcome.

3 hours ago, mail3227 said:

based on the pics, it seems to me that they are really close... so why the awkwardness all of the sudden?

She either does not see him romantically, hence it's hard for her to imagine him as a lover; or as suggested in a comment in the article, she's over-explaining because she has a crush on him. Eh, doesn't make a difference unless they come out and admit it. Lee Jin-wook's taste seems to run towards older women, if his exes are anything to go by. I'd be interested to see him reunite with Seo Hyun-jin though.

I still don't understand the relevance of this scene, but it was funny:

Archived