Giveaway: See BIGBANG Live in Newark!

Newsie

My favorite Big Bang song will be Always. It was released back around 2007 and back in the days, I discovered this song through their music video on youtube. I was wondering who were these weird looking guys on a yacht singing with their fine white outfits. However, it was through this song where I first fell in love with kpop and Big Bang. This was my jam while I scroll around the old soompi forum. It's been a good 8 years since I've been a fan. Their song "Always" will remain a memorable piece of my journey as a kpop fan.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marzeegzb

My favorite BIGBANG song is Monster. I love it because the song is sad, but then i think of Taeyang's kimbap hair in the MV and it makes me happy. Lol 3:)

My favorite BB song has always been Haru Haru. Powerful raps, a powerful feeling, it is just the perfect song. An VIP's singing it at concerts is just awesome <3

My favorite BigBang song has to be Tell Me Goodbye. Daesung's powerful vocals on the song instantly had me hooked. Even though it's a slower song it still manage to give me good vibes and a smile!

Guest dylanzzhang+crunchyroll_6dbc

Tough choice, but my favorite song would have to be Bingle Bingle. I think it's an under-appreciated song with a nice guitar track, and its really fun to sing along.

Guest Moneycll

Really depends on the day but, today go with Fantastic Baby. It's one of the songs that got me into kpop. I got my friend's daughter into kdramas and Korean food and she got me into kpop, lol.

My two favorite songs of all time is Fantastic Baby and Loser. Its two powerful songs. One touches your heart with the pain the guys go thru with their breakup. And the other one expresses how good it feels when you are happy. It makes you want to jump up and dance. Like when it was performed at the seoul winter olympic. It makes you motivated to achieve your goal

Guest Carolayn189

Big Bang has so many good song it hard to pick one. But to me my two favorite song are Blue and Loser. Blue because it was a song I could relate to, for me it was a song that connect with my heart. Specially when it said "We have withered and our hearts are bruised from longing" I have been in that situation so yeah it mean a lot to me that song. Loser is a song that because it connect with past experiences has also has take a special place in my heart. Both songs are song that have help me heal and grow that why they are my favorite.

Guest Win14Kat

It is so hard to pick just one. But the song that I sing in my head all the time is "I'm Still Alive". It is the song that keeps me going on a tough day at work. For me, a tough day can be anything from being called a b@h to being dragged down a flight of stairs. It is never a dull moment. BB GIVES ME ENERGY.

Guest jbaezleonard

BANG BANG BANG! It's my anthem. I blast that several times a day , every day, ever since I first heard it. It speaks to me on a whole other level. You know when a song is going to be that kind of song that you will never tire of, no matter how many times you play it on repeat, or how long since it's been released. This is one of those songs for me. If I miss a day listening to it, when I come back to it, I am invigorated by it. It still leaves me happily surprised when I hear it. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Guest jheartj_

My favorite big bang song is bad boy! I like this song alot because it first got me into bigbang and the whole kpop fandom and its film ing and dance is so nice ! I also love upbeat songs so I knew it wasnt going to be out of my taste! They always know how to create songs that match our tastes as a whole!

Guest moofubaby

"Fantastic Baby" will always be my favorite BigBang song! It's so addictive with its thumping beats and gets my energy up whenever I need a boost. It's also my gateway song to Kpop and I've been hooked ever since! Thanks BigBang for bringing Kpop into my life, Fighting!!

Guest ranmagal91

My favorite song is "Bad Boy" I love the beat! I have it on repeat repeat repeat! I remember the first time i saw big bang at the KMF in LA. After that I have been a loyal fan!

Guest ninditalrikip

my favorite song is LOSER. this song cheer me up when I was in my slump period. Loser with their deep meaning lyrics make me realized even BIGBANG is big artist they also can be a loser sometimes for some reason. and so do I. when I'm on my slump period and feels like a loser, I will remember that actually I'm just as big as Bigbang and feels like a loser is a normal thing. but don't go with the flow. bcs you should stand as someone bigger.

I gotta go oldschool with this one. I love their recent songs, the MADE series were awesome and Lies & Haru Haru were classic... but DIRTY CASH holds a sweet spot in my heart for them. Its the song that got me into Big Bang in the first place. I remember way back when I heard their LaLaLa song but wasn't too impressed and lost track of them for awhile. Then my friend told me to watch Dirty Cash MV and omg, it was hilarious! Plus the song was so darn catchy. Got me hooked and I've been a Big Bang fan ever since.

My favorite song is Big Bang's VIP. VIP was the first song I heard from Big Bang in 2006. My first impression was...I'm so stunned out about how "gangsta" it was as they were so cool! OMG OPPAS! VIP it is the first song I heard from Big Bang but after listening to the song it drew me into all of Big Bang and now I am forever a VIP. Also VIP is the song that got me really into KPOP and I learned how to be a KPOP fan by stalking for more info on these oppas! VIP was the first song that got be into the rest of KPOP world. VIP brings in many memories of me as a young KPOP fan. Now I'm a Noona to the all the younger generation of KPOP! lol how time flies...

Guest chithrasr

My favorite Big Bang song has to be..."Last Farewell". One of their first live performance videos I watched was a performance of this song and I instantly fell in love with Daesung's singing, Taeyang's dancing, Seungri's cuteness, TOP's "coolness" and GD's charisma. Though Big Bang has produced some truly amazing and chart-topping hits, this song, released just after their breakthrough with "Lies", never fails to cheer me up, and is probably the only one of their songs I can dance to without looking like an idiot!

Guest soola328_cc46

My favorite song is IF YOU because It about one of life's experiences and it's also the softer side of BIG BANG. I love the beat, the harmony and the fact that each member show their different vocal range. BIG BANG members are awesome!!! I didn't know about BIGBANG until a few days before their last US concert. I bought the tickets on the spur of the moment and I was blown away by their songs and their energy. FANTASTIC BABY!!!
unfortunately I didn't get tickets for their concert this time. I'm so disappointed because their concert is on my Birthday Oct.10th. It would be a great Birthday gift. Even if I don't win I will always love BIGBANG because each of them are very unique.

Guest chonunsaram_stv

It's so hard to choose, but I'd have to say If You has become one of my favorite songs. Each member was able to show their own interpretation of the song through the way they sang their parts. Yet, each part fit perfectly together. It was simple raw talent. It really shows how much Bigbang has grown. Each member equally makes up Bigbang. They know how to entertain, change things up, but never lose the artistry and the focus of the music. Probably, my only kpop band I will continually enjoy for a long time.

Guest soojaniex3

My favorite song is "Loser" because it shows their vulnerabilities. They take off their idol personas and show us a glimpse of their inner thoughts. They are humanized in this song and we can relate the most through the song.

Archived