Giveaway: See BIGBANG Live in Newark!

Newsie

Guest NyendaVIP4Ever

My favorite song by Big Bang is Love song by Big Bang. My husband was killed last year. We was married for 6 years. I was devastated and keep crying. The song I sing while crying is Love Song. It helped with my pain. I never thought a song can capture my pain like I do with Love Song. I still continue to listen to it when I miss my husband each day. I know nothing can replace the love I have for my husband.I'm thankful for Big Bang. They given me hope again. I just wanted to share my post. It's not about the contest. I really wish the best of luck to everyone. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jleigh5570

To be able to see Big Bang in concert?? What an AMAZING opportunity!! My fav song has to be "If You". I love the raw feeling that comes through, and because it's a song that everyone can relate to if they no longer have the one they love in their life.

Guest DenisseM

Blue,fantastic baby,haru haru,loser,bang bang bang,sober the reason its because after being cheated and lie big bang songs always cheer me up and make me want to work out and look more hotter .

My favorite Big Bang song would have to be Baby Don't Cry. Its been a while since that song came out and I know only Daesung sings it but it's always been one of my favorite songs. I have a lot of memories with that song, although it's sad everytime I listen to it I realize why I liked Big Bang this far~

Guest ilemateo_at_gmail.com_stv

Hi, I'm ella~
I live and hour away from the venue but I'm to poor to afford this and so I hope you at least consider me as a candidate for this giveaway.

My favorite song from Big Bang is 'if you'. I just really love the melody and the softness about it. which is the exact opposite of most of their songs that they had in the past which were either very upbeat or a cool hip hop style that I really loved. Although this is my favorite song I do hold another song very dear to my heart 'lalala'. This was the song that started it all and although some people might not love this song I do because it showed how they began like any other rookie group. Soon they became so very popular even people who don't regularly listen to end up listening to Big Bang because the music that they make resonates with everyone. Even if some people can't understand what they're saying because of the language barrier,they still know what they're saying because songs have feelings.

Guest sleepykook_stv

My favorite Big Bang song is Monster. I love the lyrics to the song. The main story line is that the person did something in the past to hurt his love and is begging to be forgiven, and in the end when they sing "I think I'm sick" over and over you can really feel how broken and torn they are over the situation and i can really connect with that feeling.

Guest BigbangZ

Good day to everyone!!! My name is Leonardo. The reason that i am posting something here is because if theres something i really want, is that my big sister can see the most beloved band in all korean history for her, Big Bang!. Since she first heard them she have always wanted to see them in person. I my self have been crazy waiting for them to come here to america. My favorite song from them is Monster because it makes me feel like i am in the story that the music narrates. Another thing that i want is for Big Bang to feel the love we American feel for them and for their music, We cheer for you Big Bang!!!!!!!

Guest yugyummy

My favorite Big Bang song (and my favorite k-pop song, and my favorite song) is Haru Haru. It was the very first K-Pop song I ever heard, so it will always be special to me. That song and music video is the reason I like Big Bang as much as I do today. There is just something about the melody of that song that will always gives me goose bumps, and if I ever saw it live I would definitely cry!

Guest MsKimchi3

I would say EGO.. I know it's not one of their songs that gets played often, but that is the song that along with "With U" that got me into Big Bang and I haven't looked back since. It's so edgy, fun and I would love to give the tickets to my daughter for her bday. The venue in New Jersey.

Guest ellaj_stv

Tough to choose just one but for me it's Fantastic Baby. It's flashy, crazy, loud, very Bigbang. It's a concept no other group can pull off. You hear the song, and you just know, it's got to be Bigbang.

Guest kimsookookie

Hmmmm...my favorite Big Bang song...Thats a tough one, but I think I would have to go with Sober at the moment. It's just so catchy and the ending of it get's me so emotionally lol. I've been waiting for their comeback and it was fantastic...baby.

My all-time favorite song from Big Bang is Cafe because at the time I was lonely and since their album just came out i listened to it and this song stuck out so much to me. It was mellow and chill with sad lyrics i really liked it. I listened to it a lot and it's one of the songs that helped me get over that tough time.

Guest realfalia_stv

I love all Bigbang's song. However, i chose Haru Haru as my all time favorite song because of several reasons. First, I started to know Bigbang from this song. Since then, I become crazy and crazier over them. This song is very emotional and meaningful. I cried when I first saw the MV and read the english translation of this song. Moreover, this song is very relaxing, but it is not a mundane song as other sad songs that I usually listen. Its melody and rhytm are perfect combination with the members' voice. I never get tired listening to this song(plus all of their song) for every day. Bigbang is the only one that shine through my eyes and glow in my heart . I cant live without Bigbang and their music.

My favorite BIGBANG song is If You. I could easily say any of their other songs is my favorite as well but with If You, the feels just hit me and I cry every time I hear it (I'm not even kidding). Which is why even though If You does not have as many listens in my personal library as say Lies or La La La or Let Me Hear Your Voice (<3<3<3) but it is the one that I have connected to the most and is therefore, my favorite. :)

My all-time favorite Big Bang song is Haru Haru. That song came out when I was new to kpop and it brings back such nostalgic memories for me! It was such a unique blend of music styles (ballad, pop, and rap) that I had never heard before! I feel like even today the song's fame is huge and still really represents what Big Bang is all about. (Also, the music video is really epic and interesting, and definitely was something unique back then in terms of kpop. A+ video to an A+ song.)

I heard recordings from the last time Big Bang were in the states of them performing Haru Haru, and they had a moment where they just had the crowd sing acapella. To hear a whole stadium (a lot of which don't even speak Korean) ban together to sing this beautiful song really got to me. I really hope to see this moment in person one day!

Guest chocolate01498_29b8

haru haru...thats like the first big bang song i ever listened to...i just love it...even my sister who doesnt listen to kpop likes the song too...the MV makes her cry all the time...we know whats gunna happen yet we still cry

Guest leelee1102

My favorite Big Bang song is Fantastic Baby because when I got into kpop, that was my first Big Bang video that I saw and they looked amazing in their outfits and the whole graphics in the video was perfect. The rapping and singing and beat, I loved it all.

Archived