Giveaway: See BIGBANG Live in Newark!

Newsie

Guest elisessi

My favorite BIG BANG song of all time is Cafe. You've got G.D., T.O.P., TAEYANG, DAESUNG, and SEUNGRI reminiscing and longing for a lost love through memories forever tied to a small cafe setting. The lyrics conjure up so much imagery like: "My heart keeps beating faster/
I remember the nervousness I felt when we first met/
Borrowing strength from the caffeine" and "Only the chair I sat in remembers my scent." The song opening where T.O.P. says "I remember when you walked through that door..." in his deep tone -- kills me every time. It speaks to my "Autumn(Fall) woman" heart.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I don't understand Korean language, I love to listen their songs especially Big Bang. When it comes to my favorites, hmmm... I would choose "we like to party" because it show their different sides which are funny, playful and cheerful. I love that song.

Guest ayoungee

BANG BANG BANG. The tracks start out on a high note, perfect for a highlight song and just when you think you've had enough the drums kick in. Having said that, it was a difficult choice because I love all of Big Bang's songs. And they keep getting better and better with every song.

Guest MADEbyBIGBANG

My all-time favorite song is Haru Haru. It was the song that introduced me to BIGBANG, made me fall in love with them, and got me through a lot of tough times. I've analyzed the song so many times from so many different perspectives that it's hard to believe that one song could be interpreted in so many different ways. It's the song I can always play on repeat and the song I will never be tired of hearing. It's the one of two Korean songs I know 100% of the words to (the other one being Let's not fall in love). When I was sad or depressed or just going through a really hard time, it felt like Haru Haru always perfectly captured my emotions, even if my situation was not relationship-related. The raw emotions that show when they were performing it on stage as young-ins who couldn't even really stay on pitch throughout the entire song. The song reminds me of each member who worked so hard to get to that success and who now, are still so humble and hardworking. It reminds me of how far they've come and how hard they had to work to get the success they have now. It motivates me to work hard and when I am starting to slack, I turn on that song and motivate myself to work harder. So that maybe one day, I can see them in person.

Guest danibuendia

My all-time favorite song would be Tonight because it was one of my first K-pop songs that I listened. thanks to this song, I discovered BigBang and I started listen more songs of them. I have other favorite songs such as Lies, Blue, and Taeyang's Love you to death. I hope to win this opportunity because it will be my first time to go to a Kpop concert and a BigBang Concert.
Thank you Soompi.

Guest johloveshockey

My favorite Big Bang song is Beautiful Hangover. I first heard the song right after a good friend of mine had passed away. I was seveerly depressed, but stumbling onto this amazing group helped pull me out of my funk and started what has become a serious obsession with all things KPop.. I'd love to see them live!!!

Guest cierracowan_at_bellsouth.net_stv

It's so hard to choose just 1 song! However, the one song that made me take a real interest in BIGBANG was Bad Boy. I had heard some of their other songs before, and they were great, but something about Bad Boy made me want to really know the group, not just the music.

My favorite song from Big Bang is Bad boy because it reminds the time when I really liked a bad boy and I was not myself at the time when I liked him. Also I liked him for five years until I find out he was a total jerk.

Guest ourcheers2u

My favorite song is Bad Boy. The Alive Era was just so freaking lit and the MADE Era has its awesomeness so it was really hard to choose one. I like this because it gives a strong no to East hip-hop

My favorite song is from big bang is haru haru I love so much this song but really love all music this band. I love the band from the first day that I first heard

Guest alwaysx3

love A LOT of their songs so choosing one is almost impossible.....but for the sake of this giveaway, i will go with Lies. It's a classic song that i never get tired of hearing, and it brings back a lot of memories of the good ol' days. It is the first song that got me into them and more involved in the kpop world.....and the reason why my soompi account exists ;)

It is nearly impossible to pick one all time favorite song from BIGBANG. Almost all of their songs hold a special place in my heart because they were the group that introduced me to the glory of Kpop music.

But if I had to pick just one...hmmmm, I would go with If You. Whether I just want to hear something nice and soothing on long road trip or I feel like I need to have a good cry, but can't get the tears to fall, If You is the perfect song for me. It has the power to make me feel emotional or like I'm lying in a hammock on a warm spring day just relaxing. When I first heard the song, I was so touched. I have probably listened to it 500+ songs and it never gets old~

Thank you to BIGBANG for giving us such a memorable, overwhelmingly beautiful song! <3

~YuNiversal

Guest luisagarcia

My all time favorite Big Bang song is Number 1, from their same-named album Number 1; This was their first Japanese album released in 2008, and I have been a fan ever since! Can't believe it's been that long. This song is such a nice song to sing along to, its a great cardio song, great to listen to it when you are getting ready to go out and party! And it's my sexy-time song, too!! I think the best way to explain why this is my favorite song is because the lyrics say:

"Boy love your style, love your smile...
I can’t let it go, I don’t know
What you’re doin’ to me... you’re so fine"

And that is literally the life of a V.I.P. because we love the members for their artistic styles. And lets be honest, all 5 members have killer smiles~! :D

Big Bang is such a huge part of our lives that we don't know what they are doing to us! They have us completely captivated, and they are our Number 1 boy group! Seeing them live would be a magical experience, and the culmination of my 7 years as a fan!

Guest jennynooyen

It's impossible to pick one but the song the holds dearest to my heart is We Belong Together. I fell in love with it years ago when I was in middle school without knowing the artists, until a couple of years ago when I heard it again in a Korean Reataurant called OWLS. I went through nostalgia. shazamed it real quick and fell in love ALL OVER AGAIN and then fell deeply in love with Big Bang. It's contagious. hope I win, I'm from Toronto but you best know I'll fly my richard simmons there to go see them!

Guest Jazziboo1025

My most favorite bigbang is gosh is all off them but the main one that had stole my heart was Haru Haru (day by day)

Oh girl
I cry cry
Your my love don't lie lie
Your my all
Say goodbye
This means so much because breaking up with someone that you still love is a challenge but when you really lose them its really
If even I had never dated someone I still felt the feelings of these words
That's why this song means so much to me

Tbh I love big bang and kpop with all my heart even though I only had knew for only and I know some much about them like I had knew them for many years It would be an honor to win these tickets

Twitter @nene11025

Guest cicilliana

Bang Bang Bang tops my all time favorite list! It is such an amazing song that excites my auditory nerves. If ever I need a pick me up, I would play this and get my energy back!

Guest catsong2000

"BLUE" is my all time favorite song because it literally saved my life. Although I had achieved all measures of outward success, I was suffering from severe depression. Watching and listening to k-pop on youtube was the only joy in my life. When Bigbang released BLUE, I cried like my bestfriend had died. I listened to it non-stop for several days and called everyone I knew to watch it on youtube. I "sang" the lyrics over and over again until I realized I was no longer depressed and life is still worth living.

"Haru Haru" is my all time favorite song. It was just recently when i fell in love with Big Bang. I listened to their new album and got interested. Then I came across "Haru Haru". I saw a video of their performance in Japan and instantly got emotional. My friends said I have a cold heart but "Haru Haru" changed that. I felt the heavy emotions that the song conveyed.

Guest karolinal1219

As a VIP for 7 years, I am proud to say that my all time, hands down, favorite song is "Always". One day I was looking through my recent video search on Youtube and I came across this song "Always- BIGBANG" and I instantly became interested and soon enough I started to become not only a VIP but a KPOP fan. The reason why I chose this song is because one can actually see how our boys were "born" or in other words everyone can see how they first started. VIPs and other people can see how much fun our kings are having and its just so heart warming. I have never been able to see Big Bang live. However, I hope I get a chance to see them in person because that would be a life changing experiencing since BigBang were the ones who saved me. Kpop saved me.

Guest considermekarol

There are so many Big bang songs that I Like for different reasons ! My favorite song has to be Blue from their Alive album. I became a fan of BigBang at such difficult time in my life where I was severely depressed and lonely.Blue's lyrics spoke to me. This idea of surviving winter and finally waking up in the spring. Although I wouldn't say BB saved my life they helped me find a fandom and so many of the people I love and am friends with is due to BigBang.

Archived