Giveaway: See BIGBANG Live in Newark!

Newsie

Calling all USA VIPs! BIGBANG is finally coming back to North America, this time with their MADE WORLD TOUR. In case you haven’t bought your tickets yet, you are in luck! We are pleased to announce a giveaway for the BIGBANG 2015 MADE TOUR IN THE USA! We have 5 pairs of tickets to the […]

The post Giveaway: See BIGBANG Live in Newark! appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chibichelo

My all-time favorite BigBang song would have to be Haru Haru. It's one of the first K-pop songs I heard and I was hooked instantly. Thanks to this song I started to listen to more and more kpop songs from BigBang as well as other artists.

Guest betchainaa_stv

My favorite Big Bang song is We Like 2 Party because the lyrics talk about just having fun and living while you're young. Also, the music video is really laid-back and it shows them just having fun with each other and I really like that.

Guest AntoinetteM

My favorite song by BigBang would be Bad Boy.Bad Boy was the very first song that i heard and it was the very first song that i showed my 2 best friends.Also Big Bang is one of my top groups that i love.Also it has made me meet amazing friends and made me a lot closer with my family.So i hope i am one of the lucky winners

My favorite song Blue, it is a beautiful. meaningful song, I could hear it over and over, not only it is beautiful, but they filmed the video at my old neighborhood in Brooklyn and every time I passed by there I feel like I am going to see Big Bang there...

Guest SheilaShiro

Hello! My Name is Sheila !
First of all I want to thank you guys for giving us the opportunity <3
I start with BigBang at 2009 and wow, even if I like other groups, anyone can take BIGBANG from the crown on my heart <3
Answer wich is my favorite song of Big Bang it's a real difficult question because thery are real good, really. But I can say that at the beginning my favorite song was "Haru, haru" because the song really toched me, when I first listen to it. Later, I saw the video and ... WOW, was a bomb for me. But Now.... "If You" are really touching my feelings too.
I was planing to go but when I saw the prices... I was really short of money for it............ It really broke my heart in pieces...
I would be really really greatful as you guys don't have idea..... You would really make my dreams come true if you choose me. I would be watching every update of you guys!
One more time, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE OPPORTUNITY! <3 GOD BLESS YOU ALL <3'
I already had liked you on Twitter long time ago <3 :)'

Guest SheilaShiro

Hello! My Name is Sheila !
First of all I want to thank you guys for giving us the opportunity <3
I start with BigBang at 2009 and wow, even if I like other groups, anyone can take BIGBANG from the crown on my heart <3
Answer wich is my favorite song of Big Bang it's a real difficult question because thery are real good, really. But I can say that at the beginning my favorite song was "Haru, haru" because the song really toched me, when I first listen to it. Later, I saw the video and ... WOW, was a bomb for me. But Now.... "If You" are really touching my feelings too.
I was planing to go but when I saw the prices... I was really short of money for it............ It really broke my heart in pieces...
I would be really really greatful as you guys don't have idea..... You would really make my dreams come true if you choose me. I would be watching every update of you guys!
One more time, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE OPPORTUNITY! <3 GOD BLESS YOU ALL <3'
I already had liked you on Twitter long time ago <3 :)'

Guest jillianjoy26

My all-time favorite BigBang song is Fantastic Baby! I love this song for many reasons. Here are just three of them. First, it was the song that got me hooked on K-Pop in 2012. Second, it's such a Fantastic song and it's so upbeat, it can easily brighten your day. Third, all of the members sound and look beyond amazing!!! ^_^

Guest kby1_at_live.com_stv

My Favorite song by BigBang would have to be "Tonight" because it's the first BigBang song I heard and video I saw of them and I fell for BigBang that day and have been a VIP ever since <3

How can you possibly choose one favorite song from Big Bang?? As a V.I.P. I'm having a really hard time to choose one. Alright...Alright....I'll choose La, La, La because that was their first debut song. This song gave me the feels of everything. Sadness, happiness, and possibly every feelings out there. The reason is because when I listen to it, it reminds me of how much they have achieved from their first ever debut song to now. It just makes me proud and really really proud. There are more songs that are my favorite but my all-time would be this one because it means a lot to me. (^_^) XD #hwaiting

Guest danibuendia

My all-time favorite song would be Tonight because it was one of my first K-pop songs that I listened. thanks to this song, I discovered BigBang and I started listen more songs of them. I have other favorite songs such as Lies, Blue, and Taeyang's Love you to death. I hope to win this opportunity because it will be my first time to go to a Kpop concert and a BigBang Concert.
Thank you Soompi.

Guest joycewishkim98

I love every single song Big Bang releases and it's been an adventure seeing them rush onto the Kpop scene and eventually take the world stage by storm! I am so proud of them; my favorite song would have to be Sunset Glow. It's a new, fun take on an older song and it really leaves me with a warm feeling every time I listen to it. It's the perfect song to end summer with!

Guest minjee16

If I had to pick just one song of BIGBANG's as my favorite at the moment, it would have to be "Bang Bang Bang." It was my fight song before I took every exam this past summer. That song was the reason I got A's (haha). But I love every song of theirs, and would be so happy to see them live!!

Guest whitneytmar_stv

How do I narrow it down!? Fantastic baby was so amazing, it has everything. The old school rap is amazing and I'm always a sucker for GD. Everything they do is gold though.

Guest lilhimeka

My favorite song from Big Bang is "Lies" because this song was the one that introduced me to Big Bang and the kpop world. I always get a nostalgia feeling whenever I hear this song and it's such an emotional and beautiful song to hear.

Guest dburke452

This is awesome, I really wanted to see bigbang before they went off to military, but I didn't have enough money to buy the tickets at the time because college tuition does not like bigbang. ANYWAY, I'd have to say my favorite song now is If You, before it was Lies, but If You is a song that really speaks to me on multiple levels. I feel it from my past break up, I feel it with my relationships with my parents. I feel the song mostly points to a love relationship, but you can also interpret in a lot of different ways. Every time I listen to that song I tear up. That's it... good luck to every one else that is participating. 화이팅!!

Guest Jordynchan

Blue is my favorite Big Bang song because it helped me get through a tough time when my mom was in a car accident. It helped me fight through the depression I started to sink in. When she recovered it became like my fight song. :)

My favorite would be Love Song, one of their most simplistic in terms of concept, yet the lyrics are so emotional and deep (as many of bigbang's songs are haha) but Love Song especially always gives me the same emotion of emptiness and loneliness the instance I hear the song.

Archived