Giveaway: See BIGBANG Live in Newark!

Newsie

Guest Mentally_korean

My all time favorite song by Big Bang is Lies from their Always album. This is my favorite Big Bang song because it makes me reflect on my own life. I may only be a teen but that doesn't mean I don't regret things I have done in life. The phase "Alone and outcast stumbling, my appearance confusion" really hits me because at my age I have many life changes personally and socially. So this song really helps me though and after the rough days. Especially if I fight with my siblings the phase "I'm so sorry but I love you" helps me build up the courage to say sorry even if she wasn't right. That's why the song Lies is my favorite Big Bang song

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phantom0415

To be honest all of Big Bang's songs are awesome and meaningful. But if I had to choose it would be Loser and Tonight! Their old school songs are awesome too especially Haru Haru too. Anyways I picked Tonight because obviously it was my first K-pop song and it was by Big Bang, who is my ultimate bias group so double deal this song has it's place in my heart. Every time I hear Tonight my beginner K-pop days comes back to me when I hear this song it brings back the good memories to me. Tonight made me get into Big Bang first of all and then K-pop so I am really thankful to that song and Big Bang. Plus I never get tired of listening to Tonight. I really love Daesung's vocal in that song. In addition, my other favorite of them is Loser. Well, because it shows the reality of the world. Not everyone is perfect some are losers like me. This song I can relate to in many ways and to other people. Loser tells us about the world's truth now. I really liked that Big Bang sang this song because rather than love songs which is very common they sang about a true situation in the world which is kind of rare. Nevertheless, their rappings and vocals are angels singing inmy ears so it's a great chance to see them live.

Guest phantom0415

To be honest all of Big Bang's songs are awesome and meaningful. But if I had to choose it would be Loser and Tonight! Their old school songs are awesome too especially Haru Haru too. Anyways I picked Tonight because obviously it was my first K-pop song and it was by Big Bang, who is my ultimate bias group so double deal this song has it's place in my heart. Every time I hear Tonight my beginner K-pop days comes back to me when I hear this song it brings back the good memories to me. Tonight made me get into Big Bang first of all and then K-pop so I am really thankful to that song and Big Bang. Plus I never get tired of listening to Tonight. I really love Daesung's vocal in that song. In addition, my other favorite of them is Loser. Well, because it shows the reality of the world. Not everyone is perfect some are losers like me. This song I can relate to in many ways and to other people. Loser tells us about the world's truth now. I really liked that Big Bang sang this song because rather than love songs which is very common they sang about a true situation in the world which is kind of rare. Nevertheless, their rappings and vocals are angels singing inmy ears so it's a great chance to see them live.

Twitter: phantom1504

Guest donghobi

'Lies' I hear this song almost everyday for two years and I still want to heard it. No matter the lyrics or the instrumental are amazing! Really really really amazing, more than I can describe!

My all time favorite BIGBANG song is haru haru because it reminds me of their younger days and the "golden age of kpop", I also think it is pretty diverse for them since it has really cool rapping from TOP and GD (like when they cut each other off in the beginning and before going into the 2nd chorus when their rap builds up) and shows off Taeyang's, Daesung's and Seungri's unique vocals. Plus I sing this song at least once everyday lol. :D

As a long time big bang fan, It's extremely difficult to choose a favorite song, but one that comes to mind is Oh! My Friend. I would say this song is tied with Sunset glow and Always for the best song. But this one is different. This song makes me feel like they're actually talking to me when they say "If this world makes you sad, say my name whenever and wherever/I'm 119 emergency, for you only, I'm only 5 minutes away." This song, even though some may not know it as well, brings all the VIPS together by saying "Hey! We're Big Bang and even though we can't physically be there for you in all your difficult times, our music will lift you up and forget about those tough times!" It's a super positive and uplifting song that it's not hard to start jumping around screaming that super catchy chorus. Basically, this song is screaming "VIPS, FIGHTING!" and as I VIP, I say Big Bang FIGHTING!!!

Guest reesiepeace14_stv

My all time favorite song by Big Bang would have to be the song that got me interested in them and that would be "Haru Haru." I knew nothing about Kpop and was obsessed with Jpop and Jrock. I stumbled upon this song through the good ole Youtube and have been in love with them since. The song just sucked me into it with it's passion and feels of the music, and the dramatic MV. The MV itself was like a mini movie; it had a plot, beginning, middle, plot twist and a tragic ending. What not to love about this song~~~~

Guest anahi423

I love them all but the first one that comes to mind is "Love Song" because I hate this love song, I hate this love song, I hate this love song! it really makes me feel satisfied when I am sad and I hate all the love songs that remind me how I do not have anyone.

Guest alepazestre

My favourite song i must say is "loser" although it is quite recent and not a classic of their, i think it is very deep and reflects how much they have struggled. As a long time VIP, 2011 was a very hard year, bigbang got so much hate and some of it was undeserved while some was justifiable. Loser is a song whose lyrics perfectly sum up what the guys must have felt during the tough times and so the first time i listened to it, i cried. I never abandoned them and stood through netizen's remarks and they make me proud. Loser feel like a song that they used in order to apologize to fans and to be honest with them on their feeling. As well, it was their first single after the many scandals and it was very succesful, when it won it's first time, gd was teary, which is something VIPs rarely get to see. In conclusion, "loser" has become my longtime favourite song because i can sense the depth and sincerity the boys put on it when they perform it.

Guest ArtIsLife

This is so hard because I have 3 songs that come to mind. Feeling, Love Song and their more recent song, Let's Not Fall In Love. I listen to all three at least once daily, but If I had to pick a favorite it would be Let's Not Fall In Love. I find myself listening to this song over and over again. I usually go for long walks listening to this song. It truly is one of my all time favorites.

Guest mebius5_stv

My favorite song is "Sober." I love the song and the MV so much that I have learned to sing along even though I'm not Korean. My whole body has the urge to move as soon as I hear the song.

My all-time favorite BigBang song is stupid liar. The lyrics explain perfectly how blinded we can be by love and having to walk away from someone who is no longer good for us. It is one of their most underrated songs. Became a huge fan of them every since.

I like all the BigBang songs, I cannot pick one song. Its just not the songs I like it's the whole package. They love what they do and it shows through their hard work, music, personalities, and performances. Big Bang music is a mood maker. When I listen to their songs I picture them in their MV and concerts, and my feelings reflect the mood of their songs. When I listen to their songs while driving in my car it helps my stress...whether it is a fun song or reflective I get into the feeling of the song and move to the music, which I need to be mindful of while driving a car. When I am at the gym using the bike or treadmill listening thru my earphones my body just starts to move to the music automatically. Yes, I get looks at the gym and I just smile at them, sometimes I think I embarrass my daughter. BigBang songs are in my head most of the time and I will say out loud a line from a song everywhere I go (i.e., bang, bang, bang, boomshakalaka, LTAL, hustlin, don't be so serious, stupid liar, loser, if you, crayon, hate love songs, bae bae, spicy rice cakes, my world, wow fantastic baby, gotta talk to you, I got the money money, we like to party, clap, clap, clap, etc.). BigBang's music transforms my daily mundane tasks into happiness...I like the solo songs too especially Seungri he is my bias. All of the members are talented and successful which represents BigBang's persona. I think BigBang's music and GD, Seungri, TOP, Taeyang and Daesung will endure globally and transcend time.

Guest kawaiiemi5_stv

It's hard to pick one song when all of them are great! I would pick "Still Alive". The song in general to me relates to things that had happened to me and family last year. You don't want people to know but sometimes things happen whether you want them or not and people will find out. I know it was hard for me but friends and strangers helped us in a way that I din't expect and brought everyone closer.

Guest miniwaves

Bigbang's Haru Haru was the very first kpop song i ever listened to. I saw the music video and the story was absolutely beautiful but saddening. The part where the GD's girlfriend dies get me emotional every time, I love Daesung's vocals in this and TOP's rap at the beginning. The clothing that they wore in the m/v was very stylish and suited their look very well. I delved into Bigbang's other songs and fell in love with their music and the members themselves. Bigbang will always be my ultimate bias group.

Guest kpoptart_stv

If you is my new favorite BB song. It sounds beautiful and the lyrics are very touching. It is different than anything I have heard them do in the past. It feels very personal.

Archived