I needed a Sooso lulu recharge...so it here is, caught on film during SWWTN initial press conference:

soosocouple2.png

SoEun's coquettish look..SooHyuk's responding smile and reddened ears..the stolen glances at each other.  Best of all, they weren't playing a role at the time..IT WAS REAL.

sosoocouple3.png

No denying Sooso's mutual attraction. But did they take it beyond that?
I think yes. They had plenty opportunity since they were together on set for weeks afterwards.
The couple's bracelet, briefly glimpsed on SeEun wrist at the wrap-up party, seems like proof to me.

My lulu.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Gorgeous So Eun was a presenter at the MAMA 2015 Awards yesterday with her dongsaeng, Seo Kang Joon.CVNcSHEUYAA9IJB.jpg

Could Lee Soo Hyuk have been there too? He wasn't on the red carpet, but he is good friends with MAMA winner GDragon (Big Bang) and performer CL (2NE1), so it's possible he attended as one of their guests.

My lulu hopes that a backstage photo like this gets released, but with So Eun as the mystery lady next to Soo Hyuk:

Spoiler

big-bang-g-dragon-2ne1-cl-reveal-photo-f

I came across this article about a year-end poll on kdramastars.com for best drama: Vampire Drama Rules KDramaStars Poll.

SWWTN is leading in the best drama category and surprisingly, LJK/KSE pairing is currently leading in the best couple category.

I checked the poll and was disappointed that there was no LSH/KSE choice for the best couple. I went ahead and voted for SWWTN and LJK/KSE in support of my favorite couple, anyway.

Poll ends on Dec 15, if you want to vote too. Poll link is in the article.

[LSH & KSE pouting about being excluded]

Spoiler

11313813_498353630340608_902045401_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

These two dorks have kept themselves really busy come New Years, but I assume that they will still attend the MBC awards that will be at 8:55pm on December 30th.

Hopefully we get a nice pair up of Lee Jun Ki/Lee Yoo Bi, and Lee Soo Hyuk/Kim So Eun.

and if they aren't paired up and decided to come separately- I'm hoping we see the two sitting quite comfortably at the table together. No confirmations have been made- but I am pretty sure they run about the same schedule giving filming for Neighborhood Hero and Turn the Volume Up FM.

NOT TO MENTION: Soo Hyuk will be Marie Claire's model for January it seems, who definitely spiced up So Eun in her first shoot of her break from SWWTN in October, if we recall.

Instagram has put the one another on their most related tags as well- KSE having her leading men battle it out between Song Jae Rim and Lee Soo Hyuk lol

Its still alive SooSo shippers- STAY STRONG

**I'm gonna add that there doesn't seem to be a nomination for LSH or KSE this year, so I'm hoping for them to present an award together there. It would be super adorable. And if anything I would hope that they post a picture together again or that they all eat together after with the SWWTN cast (LJK/LYB).

Guest Einstein2017

There are times I'm kind of giving up already..however my heart is still praying that SOOSO couple will become a reality..hoping and still hoping for it

Lee Soo Hyuk just arrived at the Red Carpet of the MBC Drama Awards-

_6jeFJhHC6

LSH Won Best New Actor on a Mini Series!

it doesn't seem that KSE went to the awards show, and I feel bad because I know it's cause she didn't get much screen time or very much anything in the show. No nomination with LSH either so I imagined she opted out. Sigh.

Lee Yoo Bi won a Best New Actress in a mini series, Jun Ki wasn't there cause of his filming overseas I bet.

I love Yoo Bi, but she doesn't seem as content as I hoped she would be. LSH and her are close friends, but today they seemed to be just label mates and co stars for the show. It's so odd to me, they were the only ones there for the show, and it bums me out. I really wish KSE came to support them though. And give love to LSH for winning lol especially when she won Best New Actress in a mini series in Horse Doctor last year, so she knows how happy he must feel.

ps- I spotted a glimpse of his bracelet tonight too! He has it on. Maybe we'll catch KSE with hers soon?

Photo Cr: kumysihoo @ IG

• 1 month later...

Kim So Eun has signed with company Will Entertainment, they have fellow actors Lee Jin Wook and Lee Bo Young, Choi Kang Hee, and Seo Woo- Kim Jae Won as well, Kang So Ra, former co star Jin Yi Han, and Soo Hyuk's former co star Nam Bo Ra-  so we can expect some nice deals out of there I believe.

lets hope for some news soon for a new project!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

update update everywheree

The two are in the process of filming their respective dramas, but have taken the lovely opportunity to update their IGs at the same time today, within an hour of each other. First SH (who later posted again) and then twice for KSE

• 1 month later...

Lucky Romance hit the airwaves this week~ and I believe Pounding Spike 2 has just ended filming (hoepfully! I'm getting tired waiting for KSE updates...)

As commemoration, I made a fanvideo for our two lovebirds~

here: LSH x KSE || Fanvideo

Also! LSH's birthday is Tuesday, May 31st! Can we hope for a potential gift? Maybe a selca of the two wah! That would make everyone's day... haha, I was looking at the photos of the paparazzi of KSE outside the Wrap Up Party again, and the bracelets always give me hope.

I happened to come across a photo for the cards given to Japanese fans of Falling for Challenge, and I spied what looked like KSE rocking the bracelets again- it was on twitter~ but it was hard to catch because of the logo.

UPDATES! We need them SooSso <3

• 1 month later...

Kim So Eun might be confirmed for another project with We Got Married co-star Song Jae Rim... LSH has competition it seems

lol sighhhh

*** KSE confirmed to co star with WGM co star Song Jae Rim, leading lady with him. Super long filming too so we can amor guarantee no repeat with LSH for the rest of this year at least filming wise.

AD HOC has posted multiple photos on their Facebook from the photoshoot that LSH had done with them a little over a month ago, and he is very clearly rocking the bracelets again. I found out that KSE is rocking what seems to be GENTLEMONSTER glasses—another brand that LSH is always wearing, something that is worth looking into is that as well—she wore the glasses on an Instagram post she made right after he attended the store opening, where he endorsed and shared with his friends the eyewear- similar to how the bracelets were worn between them. AND she also wore the glasses in Japan on her trip with her sister.

• 1 year later...

hey lol (so late yet only one present now) since i just decided to make an account because of this thread (i used to just visit through google before) just wanted to share what i noticed between so eun and hyuk-soo's instagram before.

1. they both patronize western films and music.

2. they both seem to post movie scenes. they even posted the same scene from the movie eternal sunshine on a spotless mind( but i no longer see it in both their igs(or maybe i haven't thoroughly checked)).

3. they both post blurry pictures ( pics that are blurred because of motion)

4. i also noticed that whenever so eun posts a pic with someone else in her ig, she does'nt tag them in her ig(even jae-rim is not excluded) but guess what? yass girl, her one and only selfie pic with le soo hyuk was tagged! ( when i checked the pics with her other costars from swwtn, they weren't tagged)

5. also noticed something with hyuk-soo, but i don't want to post ridiculously.

i know these were small things, but they were enough to point to something. it has been awhile now and they will remain my otp, but i think it had a pretty good chance of them being real before. who knows now, with hyuk-soo being in the military and so eun travelling alone, but still hope things will end up well for them. let's all devote our 11:11 WISHES FOR THEM! hahahaha

Archived