[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

BTW...was Leah's face at moment he proposed a bit strange?...or i just see things wrong coz of past eps...

Yes, Leah's face is a bit strange during the proposal. I think the same thing. I hope we just see things wrong because I don't want Leah begins again to doubt.

You know what would be really funny if all that happened this week is just Clark's dream...hahaha...i should go to sleep...only crazy ideas comes to my mind ;)

lol not a dream ;)

Weekend will be long without episodes...

• Like 1

BTW...was Leah's face at moment he proposed a bit strange?...or i just see things wrong coz of past eps...

Yes, Leah's face is a bit strange during the proposal. I think the same thing. I hope we just see things wrong because I don't want Leah begins again to doubt.

You know what would be really funny if all that happened this week is just Clark's dream...hahaha...i should go to sleep...only crazy ideas comes to my mind ;)

lol not a dream ;)

Weekend will be long without episodes...

I agree...will be long but i hope i will be able to watch with subs last 5 eps...i'm curious about Adrian and Tiffany

Good night my dear ... sweet dreams :)

• Like 1

I finally managed to watch the last 2 episodes and what can I say?

I'm liking the direction now. I wish they did this sooner. It's more acceptable for Leah to act this way. Jealous and all than pushing Clark away for something her mom did to her family.

So I guess I'm back in the game. Seeing the preview, hopefully Leah won't do pabebe things again.

I found this on Instagram.

Credits: https://otwolconfessions.wordpress.com/2015/11/05/stages-of-being-an-otwolista/

STAGES OF BEING AN OTWOLISTA

This is all based from our experience. The stages can be interchangeable depende sa experience nyo (The stages can be interchangeable depends on your own experience). Hahaha!

Stage 1: THE NOOB

image-0f40286414ae6395309a4f2d433f3bd888

“Check ko lang yung bagong teleserye sa ABS (I'll just check the new drama in ABS)”

After you saw the trailer of On The Wings of Love sa ABS, nasabi mo sa sarili mo na papanuorin mo pilot. You were not yet hooked on the show. You watch when you have free time and you get occasional “kilig” when you see Jadine on screen. It’s okay if you don’t watch every episode, nakakatulog ka pa before 12 midnight.

Stage 2: THE DENIAL

image-2ba6c6d9a2f373028d370f8c04211bbae3

“Hindi ako fan, curious lang ako”

Yung occasional kilig mo nagiging regular na so you decided na panuorin yung mga old movies ng Jadine. If you already watched it before, pinanuod mo ulit. Kinabahan ka na, tinanong mo na sarili mo, “Am I starting to be a fan?”

Stage 3: THE VOW

20151105_114950.jpg?w=300&h=138

“Tanggapin mo na fan ka na”

Ayan naaaa! You start watching OTWOL everyday. You cannot miss it! As in hindi! Savior mo ang iwantv, pinoyhdreplay at kung ano ano pang website na nag uupload ng episodes ng OTWOL.

Karla: Dumating sa point na nagmamadali na ako maglakad pauwi para maabutan OTWOL! Nagpapagising ako sa roomate ko pag OTWOL na. Lagi ako nagtatanong “time check?” Sabay laging sagot sakin “hindi pa(otwol)!”

Jas: Tumakbo na ako papasok sa bahay sabay sigaw ng “OTWOL na ba?” pagkapasok palang! Sobrang traffic kasi ng day na yun akala ko di ko na maaabutan.

Stage 4: THE ATAT

20151105_1150211.jpg?w=300&h=119

“Ayaw ko ng mag weekend!”

Sanay ka ng makita everyday ang Jadine dahil sa OTWOL kaya nung isang weekend, wala kang magawa, nanuod ka ng past Jadine videos sa youtube. Whether interview sa Kris TV, Rated K, BTS, Music Video, ASAP and Showtime guesting.. at ano ano pa. Name it! Napanuod mo na! Wala kang pinatawad kahit seconds lang yung haba ng video. Nirarape mo yung replay button sa youtube para mapanuod kilig moments nila. Haha!

Stage 5: THE EXAMINER

20151105_115228.jpg?w=300&h=247

“Nagpaparamdam na OJD sayo”

Everytime na Jadine will appear on TV, you start waiting for it. Fan na fan na ang dating! Hindi mo na mapigilan tumili at kiligin sakanila. You can’t help but analyze if Just Friends lang talaga sila or of there’s something more. Lagi mong kinakanta kahit san ang Jadine songs kahit saannn…naging proud bigla sa OPM!

Stage 6: THE STALKER

20151105_115204.jpg?w=300&h=258

“Stalking becomes a hobby. Lol!”

Umabot na instagram and twitter ang pagccheck mo ng news about Jadine and OTWOL. Kapag inopen mo yung search button sa instagram #jadine na lalabas and yung discover people sa IG puro Jadine related na pictures na din. Haha! (This really happened to us!). Updated ka na din sa mga hashtags and nagttweet gabi gabi.

Stage 7: THE ZOMBIE

20151105_115111.jpg?w=300&h=246

“Once is not enough”

Hindi mo nalang isang beses pinapanuod OTWOL. Kapag hindi mo na absorb yung episode hihintayin mo sa iWantv ng 1130. This is the time na nagiging available yung episode. Hahaha! If maganda talaga, dinodownload mo pa para pwedeng ulit ulitin :P

Stage 8: THE CFO

20151105_115138.jpg?w=300&h=230

“You are a Certified fan of OTWOL”

Araw- araw mo ng naeexperience yung stage 3-7. You can’t miss an episode, you’re always updated. OTWOL is now part of your routine. Hinding hindi na pwede mawala! You discuss about it at home, at the office and you randomly say OTWOL related things to people. Na-LSS ka na sa On the wings of love at Say You’ll never go. Kahit sabihan kang jologs ng friends mo na hindi fan, keri lang. Proud ko parin sabihin na pinapanuod mo sila!!

Stage 9 (Optional): THE DEBOTO

20151105_115303.jpg?w=300&h=180

"Fangirl/boy Levels”

Not all OTWOLISTAs reach this stage. Some people extend their support for OTWOL outside of watching the show. Hola! Sa mga pumupunta ng mall shows ng Jadine. :) Sa mga gumawa ng fanclubs, instagram and twitter accounts and in our case, gumawa na kami ng blog for them. Lol!!

So there you have it!!!! Certified OTWOLISTA ka na ba? What stage are you on?? :)

I will edit back when I get home and do some rough translations as well.

Edited by xiashenghan
  • Like 1

Guest AlexMao

Was I the only one hoping that after Jigs and Maggie's all-nighter at the bar we'd be shown them in some compromising situation wondering: "Did we? We didn't, did we?" Beyond that I suppose I can say that I liked how much she was toying with him and slapping him at every turn.

Hmmm...i was thinking that when i see Leah jealous i'll be glad but tonight somehow she wasn't cute to me...it was kind of iritiating

Anyway what i did like how everyone asked about Clark coz he didn't come and how Leah yelled at that 4th guy ;)

...and i did like how he looked at her at the bar opening :wub:

• Like 2

Guest AlexMao

Well I certainly enjoy today's episode. Leah finally showed a bit of jealousy and a whole lot of crazy [talking with Tiffany (need a gif of this scene) + bathroom scene]. Jigs and Maggie's little bonding moment in the convenience store and well the cringe-worthy acting in front of Leah's friend. I'll add the second shot just because I want them to play with this jealousy angle a little bit more [call it payback or petty ... whatever].

5ZGF4a0.jpg4dtucRo.png

I super love this episode!  Leah acts cute whenever she gets jealous.  It felt like everyone ganged up on her asking Clark's whereabouts over the weekend, love the way she reacted to all of 'em.  And when she finally got a message from her hubby, the reaction was priceless! By the way, when is the "managing director" going to enter the picture?  I'm pretty hyped up to know if Clark will be up for some serious competition.  

• Like 2

I super love this episode!  Leah acts cute whenever she gets jealous.  It felt like everyone ganged up on her asking Clark's whereabouts over the weekend, love the way she reacted to all of 'em.  And when she finally got a message from her hubby, the reaction was priceless! By the way, when is the "managing director" going to enter the picture?  I'm pretty hyped up to know if Clark will be up for some serious competition.  

He sure will be up for some competition ;) He (the new MD) already started taping for the upcoming OTWOL episodes. It won't be long before we get to see Clark's eyes turn from brown to green...hihihi! So excited already :D

• Like 1

I enjoyed the episode last night as well. It's been a while since I last enjoyed an episode from this show and it's nice.

Leah's jealousy and Clark's cluelessness. Hahaha!!! She's steaming on the side while Clark interacts with Angela.

I enjoyed as well the scene where everyone in tenement was looking for Clark.

He sure will be up for some competition ;) He (the new MD) already started taping for the upcoming OTWOL episodes. It won't be long before we get to see Clark's eyes turn from brown to green...hihihi! So excited already :D

Did they mentioned who will act as the new MD? I'm not really updated with this show anymore.

Edited by xiashenghan
  • Like 1

He sure will be up for some competition ;) He (the new MD) already started taping for the upcoming OTWOL episodes. It won't be long before we get to see Clark's eyes turn from brown to green...hihihi! So excited already :D

Aryt!I wonder who the guy is.  He has to be as dashing as the lead male character.  :)

• Like 1