[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@6u2n7a   @hsyhsy 

With regards to UNICEF 

1)  All funds are donated to UNICEF and acknowledged by UNICEF.    It was more complicated than i expected, longer process than i thought.   But I managed to complete it in time.     Hence I do no think there is anything WRONG in this part of the process even though i do not have experience in handling such donation !  

2) UNICEF has confirmed sending out the certificates to both agencies.      I believe this has nothing wrong too! 

3)   as what @hsyhsy said ....    you know and said that.... you are not from their agency,  neither am i .     I cannot answer to their internal process. This is beyond me.  how do they handle such situation.  Are they obliged to acknowledge to all these fan projects?   I am not sure too because i never ship and follow any other celebrities  and hence i do not know how agencies handle such fan projects.  

I never want to say this as i do not need anyone to know  what i have gone through during 2 months  of project.  How many sleepless nights i had to make sure that this project completed in time.. 

Right from beginning, i already make it clear,  DO NOT EXPECT an acknowledgement from them, if there is an bonus,   if there is not, it is a NORM ! 

Like i mentioned earlier to some of them, i suggested this project but i am reluctant to execute it as it involves MONEY and i hate to involve such sensitive issue.     Nevertheless,  for good cause,  i still push the project through.      

If you still have questions regarding the UNICEF project and wants more PROOF of the project, let me know.     I can show all proofs you want to see. 

On 9/10/2016 at 3:37 AM, hsyhsy said:

I like how we are analyzing the situation here and giving ourselves some space to think the whole matter through..

There are the issue of non-replies from SiSo and their agencies with respect to the UNICEF project in conjunction with SiSo 1st anniversary, the issue of the choice of nickname So Yeon has used, and who is the "perfect' match for So Yeon...

I'm not from any of their agency, thus i can't speak for them, But my guess is they know the real status of SiSo and thus the 1st year anniversary of SiSo does not have any real significance to them. Maybe the agencies will respond a little later or maybe something has gone wrong in the process. I wasn't in the thread when the project took place, therefore i can't comment. all the above are my speculations for what could have happened only.

As for the use of the nickname, I remembered in the last episode of WGM, So Yeon asked what should they call each other if they see each other in the future, Si Yang said to use their nicknames, but So Yeon said let's think about it, will figure out eventually. I said in one of my posts that this could be a disguise of their relationship later on. In any case, she has always been calling Si Yang, 'yeobo' and 'nampyeonmin' more than puppy in the WGM. I don't think she's calling LSW puppy either, just saving his contact as puppy because of his profile picture. Frankly, i don't think why i should know so much about their terms of endearment. it is their private life.

As for who's the perfect match for So Yeon, only she know it best.

SiSo fans may be called delusional because SiSo couple is from reel and still reel, whereas LSW and So Yeon are from reel to real.

This new couple is still in the early stages of dating, we can't say how it will turn out too, but to give them our very best wishes (as a true fan of theirs)

Cheers to all the mature, kind and lovely Berries and thank you for hearing me out!

• Like 7

@seesaw_love

i have no further questions about UNICEF donation. i'm sorry if i said something before about it. i was just mad at her because of the news then i've complained a lot,haven't i?  you've done a great job for that and i've ruined it with my complaints. please forgive me,berries...

• Like 6

I was on vacation in Japan for 2 weeks and am only catching up on all the news today... Needless to say I feel shocked and disappointed by the latest developments, along with a whole load of mixed feelings. Deep down, I am happy for Soyeon because she seems to be a wonderful person in real life who deserves her happiness. But as much as she deserves to be happy, as a SiSoBerry and a fan of both individuals, I feel I also deserve to express my disappointment over the news. 

I felt my heart drop when I read the Soompi article @seesaw_love shared on her IG. I had to reread the headline 3 or 4 times before allowing it to sink in. Actually, more than anything else right now, it is puzzling to me why Soyeon and her agency suddenly decided to reveal all these details about her very new relationship when we all know she has always been private about such affairs throughout her career. And all this so soon after mentioning how she's still close with Siyang in recent interviews. I think I wouldn't be this disappointed had she waited till her relationship was at the stage where marriage was imminent, which would be when more time has passed since she left WGM and the fans' memories of her and Siyang on the show would've faded to some degree. By quickly going public with the relationship like this, it feels like Soyeon or her agency is trying to erase any association between her and Siyang. As if the fans' love they received during the WGM stint can be extinguished just like that. It is normal for people to move on in life; there have been countless WGM cast members who went on to marry other people after their virtual marriages on WGM. But I do feel this situation could've been handled with more courtesy to us fans, especially since SiSo's anniversary just passed and the day did not go uncelebrated.

But well...after all is said and done, it is Soyeon's life and she can choose how to live it. I do believe she and Siyang were both sincere throughout their virtual marriage. Perhaps the feelings just weren't that deep or lasting on her side. We don't know and will never know. I gotta be honest, it kind of hurts to read that interview where she spills the beans on Lee Sangwoo, the details of which sound too familiar to us who followed closely everything she said about Siyang in the past. Partly because of this, I can't wholeheartedly support her new relationship. But I will continue to follow her career and support her future works without judging her on her personal life. Same goes for Siyang of course.

• Like 8

@6u2n7a   Don't worry !!!    I am happy to answer to any questions.     :blush: 

Please signup your IG ..... everyone is waiting for you!  

On 9/11/2016 at 9:19 PM, 6u2n7a said:

@seesaw_love

i have no further questions about UNICEF donation. i'm sorry if i said something before about it. i was just mad at her because of the news then i've complained a lot,haven't i?  you've done a great job for that and i've ruined it with my complaints. please forgive me,berries...

• Like 5

On 9/11/2016 at 2:47 AM, 6u2n7a said:

i did.....:wub:
while watching this drama....when si yang has conversations or situations with the female lead...i imagined he did it with so yeon instead.

ups,i'm being delusional again...am i  in trouble??  :P:crazy:

I know what you mean.  Thoughts like that entered my mind,too.  If others call it delusional, then so be it.  It's okay.  And no, you're not in trouble!  After investing our feelings into Siso couple for a year or so, we can't expect to suddenly turn it off just like that.  It'll take some time.  :)

• Like 6

18 hours ago, hannajo said:

I was on vacation in Japan for 2 weeks and am only catching up on all the news today... Needless to say I feel shocked and disappointed by the latest developments, along with a whole load of mixed feelings. Deep down, I am happy for Soyeon because she seems to be a wonderful person in real life who deserves her happiness. But as much as she deserves to be happy, as a SiSoBerry and a fan of both individuals, I feel I also deserve to express my disappointment over the news. 

I felt my heart drop when I read the Soompi article @seesaw_love shared on her IG. I had to reread the headline 3 or 4 times before allowing it to sink in. Actually, more than anything else right now, it is puzzling to me why Soyeon and her agency suddenly decided to reveal all these details about her very new relationship when we all know she has always been private about such affairs throughout her career. And all this so soon after mentioning how she's still close with Siyang in recent interviews. I think I wouldn't be this disappointed had she waited till her relationship was at the stage where marriage was imminent, which would be when more time has passed since she left WGM and the fans' memories of her and Siyang on the show would've faded to some degree. By quickly going public with the relationship like this, it feels like Soyeon or her agency is trying to erase any association between her and Siyang. As if the fans' love they received during the WGM stint can be extinguished just like that. It is normal for people to move on in life; there have been countless WGM cast members who went on to marry other people after their virtual marriages on WGM. But I do feel this situation could've been handled with more courtesy to us fans, especially since SiSo's anniversary just passed and the day did not go uncelebrated.

But well...after all is said and done, it is Soyeon's life and she can choose how to live it. I do believe she and Siyang were both sincere throughout their virtual marriage. Perhaps the feelings just weren't that deep or lasting on her side. We don't know and will never know. I gotta be honest, it kind of hurts to read that interview where she spills the beans on Lee Sangwoo, the details of which sound too familiar to us who followed closely everything she said about Siyang in the past. Partly because of this, I can't wholeheartedly support her new relationship. But I will continue to follow her career and support her future works without judging her on her personal life. Same goes for Siyang of course.

First of all, welcome back from your vacation.  I'm jealous.  I want to go back to Japan some time in the near future, if I can swing it. But what a surprise to return to, right?  Shock, disappointment, heart dropping...all words that the rest of us Berries feel.  I've said a lot on the subject already, and people are probably tiring hearing me go on about it.  Just know that I and many others are commiserating the same.  The excitement of coming here and spazzing about Siso is no longer, and I think that's what I'll miss the most.  Happy for So Yeon?  Yes.  Wish it went another way?  Yes.  Hope I didn't sound too sheepish in that first Yes.  Turn off detective skills now that it seems like it's over?  Not necessarily.  

Anyway, I'll come back here from time to time. (What am I talking about "from time to time"?  I've been here several times a day, as usual)  :P

• Like 6

21 hours ago, hannajo said:

I gotta be honest, it kind of hurts to read that interview where she spills the beans on Lee Sangwoo, the details of which sound too familiar to us who followed closely everything she said about Siyang in the past.

@hannajo... You are not alone... With all the disappointment that I felt with the dating revelation, this is like “rubbing salt into the wound”... And I’m sure most berries felt hurt just the same... But now, I’m "healing" berries... talking, exchanging views about it helps...

Truth be told, some of my perceptions did change but I guess that can’t be avoided in the real world...

@SamaraP ... thanks for your fanarts... keep them coming... I am just hopeless when it comes to all these you know... Heh... :blush:

I agree that Jun Woo is the man... During that out-of-the-blue kiss (hey! @kappy~~) my heart actually bleeds for him because I know that rejection is coming his way... I haven’t watch the entire episode 11 yet but what I saw in the beginning of that episode was how cool he was in handling that rejection and then him telling his “hyung” to have the courage to face up to his feelings was one that I admire him for... I hope he stays that way...

And that house!!! I want it!!! Isn’t it such a lovely house? It somehow gives me a "peaceful" feeling... :D

I’ve gotta go now berries~~ Will catch up later~~ :wub:

I wish more shy berries will come out and share...

Berries who have an IG account perhaps can share whenever there are updates... It has been a while since Siyang last updated his IG so I’m wishing for one (at least) this week so that we can all “gossssiiiip” about it... Hehe...

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Z33Ta said:

@hannajo... You are not alone... With all the disappointment that I felt with the dating revelation, this is like “rubbing salt into the wound”... And I’m sure most berries felt hurt just the same... But now, I’m "healing" berries... talking, exchanging views about it helps...

Truth be told, some of my perceptions did change but I guess that can’t be avoided in the real world...

@SamaraP ... thanks for your fanarts... keep them coming... I am just hopeless when it comes to all these you know... Heh... :blush:

I agree that Jun Woo is the man... During that out-of-the-blue kiss (hey! @kappy~~) my heart actually bleeds for him because I know that rejection is coming his way... I haven’t watch the entire episode 11 yet but what I saw in the beginning of that episode was how cool he was in handling that rejection and then him telling his “hyung” to have the courage to face up to his feelings was one that I admire him for... I hope he stays that way...

And that house!!! I want it!!! Isn’t it such a lovely house? It somehow gives me a "peaceful" feeling... :D

I’ve gotta go now berries~~ Will catch up later~~ :wub:

I wish more shy berries will come out and share...

Berries who have an IG account perhaps can share whenever there are updates... It has been a while since Siyang last updated his IG so I’m wishing for one (at least) this week so that we can all “gossssiiiip” about it... Hehe...

I'm curious how your perceptions changed.  You can message me if you'd rather share that privately.

And regarding the drama rejection....  A bit too reel to real for me. (Ack!)  That was cool of Jun Woo, I agree, to be that way about how things are looking, not wanting to lose either of them (hyung or lady love).  He was so handsome in his scenes and seemed very natural, esp. when his "sister" was trying to up his mood.  We'll see what happens there.  Hmmm.  But really, what a world of difference between his ex and Min Joo.  

That house!  I know, right?  Every time they pan out on it I try to figure who lives in which abode.  It's beautiful, but It's confusing.  Haha.  Still, it's like a quaint cafe and village all rolled up in one.  Yes, very peaceful.

I don't know exactly what's keeping me from joining the IG world.  I figure I can just look on for myself without joining, maybe.  One day, maybe...

I'm kind of waiting for the ball to drop as far as someone including in their interview with Si Yang about the recent news with So Yeon.  Only because they were always so eager to continue their pairing after WGM ended...  Who's better?  So Yeon or your movie co-star?  Who's your ideal type?  Blah, blah, blah, in your face kind of questions.  You know...the kind where you can never win no matter what answer you give.  I'm kind of glad that interview hasn't happened, to spare him.  However, I am sure he'll give as classy an answer as can be.  Perhaps it's not as bad as I think and I'm worrying over nothing.  I don't know.  Time will tell.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Berries,  @SamaraP @Z33Ta @cinta256 @6u2n7a @hannajo @KalyanaV @Alilla @catgoh92 @alou @lynseyanzia

Long time no converse here.  I miss you guys.

I thought of putting this in the Second to Last Love thread, but thought it more appropriate to put it here.

I just watched the latest episode of Second to Last Love. --SPOILERS AHEAD--  Yesterday's included Kwak Si Yang's Jun Woo and Kim Seul Gi's Mi Rae (who seems like they're on their way to becoming a couple in the drama) going to a comic book cafe.  Reminded me of a certain WGM episode.  Anyway, you see them reading and enjoying each other's company, and you catch only a bit of their conversation, which has one asking the other, something like, "Oh, a dog? Or puppy?"

And in today's episode, Jun Woo and Mi Rae are at a cooking competition.  He makes a wedding cake.  (Everyone else is making savory dinner dishes)  They win, and afterwards, she's about to confess her feelings to him, but he stops her and says, "Don't. I don't want you to say it. You may have fallen for me first, but I want to say it first. Wait just a little bit.  Men have to do these things first."  Yet another WGM episode. And by the way, his hair is back off his forehead, as in that same WGM episode.

There were other parts from that drama that reminded me of WGM, but I can't recall them right now.  I guess the biggest similarity is him not ending up with the older woman he had feelings for.  But Jun Woo handles it well, and love blossoms somewhere else for him where he least expected it.

• Like 2

@kappy....miss those days....wishing and hoping for some berries to drop by once in awhile. Siyang"s soompi is too  quiet and I don't know how long I will keep going there if we have no fans of his there. Now I do understand why the earlier person who used to updated his soompi left. There is a kind of empty feeling that I don't know how to explain.....but i will still post a few things until I feel that i too should make an exit when the time calls for it. 

Ps.......@kappy...I agree with your last paragraph.

• Like 1

Hi BERRIES - the above MV with d song "Nice To Meet You" by G.Na & Wheesung brought nostalgia and me to this thread! And responding to @SamaraP call.

Hi @KalayanaV, @SamaraP, @Seesaw_CP, @LeeK, @Kappy, @Z33ta and other Berries. My apologies for not able to print out all d berries that used to be so active in this thread before.

Been following d thread quietly every now and then. 

I have been following a few other threads after siso thread. None  give that "family closeness feeling" as this tread.

So I feel obligated to say my final farewell and most important to say thank you bery much berries for all the fun time we had together before and the sharing and caring that u all give to me and to each other. I bid adieu to u.

Hope we can meet sometime somewhere in other scoompi forum. AM following non-actively TVn K2 drama forum and Ji Chang Wook kitchen forum.

All u berries ( particularly those stated above and few others, but my scoompi account not showing their names anymore. Have they left? - at 64 blame it on my age for not able to reacall d names. 1000 apologies)

God Bless U!! May U all have berrydelicios times in other threads in other forums.... U will always be in my mind!!

• Like 3

@Hajar Ahmad!!  Whoa, long time no see.  Yup, that song would've reminded me of them, too.  It always will.  Thanks for coming to say HI.  Yes, it's quiet here for obvious reasons, but our camaraderie here in our (or rather, their) heyday was the best.  I do miss everyone and I miss spazzing with everyone about Siso.  It will never be quite the same, but I'm grateful for having met you all.  It was fun while it lasted, and it brought us altogether, and that's the important part.

• Like 3

Hi berries.....it been sometime since - hoping all berries doing fine. @Hajar Ahmad and other berries too....here it Siyang's soompi link ...activated by @KalyanaV. Hoping other berries who have news or updates about Siyang...let's share it here and meetup in this thread whenever time permits.......:wub:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

my fellow lovely berries, I still miss those spazzing time and u guys. 

it is wonderful to have memories that we treasured and shared among each other. 

whatever u r doing, wherever u r living, keep in mind that this berry is wishing u all the best from the bottom of my heart. 

Love u berries. :heart:

• Like 1

On 11/13/2016 at 7:33 PM, SomeBerry said:

my fellow lovely berries, I still miss those spazzing time and u guys. 

it is wonderful to have memories that we treasured and shared among each other. 

whatever u r doing, wherever u r living, keep in mind that this berry is wishing u all the best from the bottom of my heart. 

Love u berries. :heart:

Hey there @SomeBerry - I'm like you, still missing those spazz out days and everyone here.  Good memories, indeed.  I still think and wonder from time to time about what might have been. Ah well, was good while it lasted.  Take care, all!

• Like 1