[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

On 4/9/2559 at 2:21 PM, Summer Ryn said:

I find it quite weird for guy to wear anklet around his ankle. I'm quite surprised Siyang wore that in his current drama :huh:

Wondered is he casually wear it just for fun or compulsory for the drama??

Forgive me, i'm outdated and unable catches up nowadays fashion trend :D

O Siyang perm his hair, looks good on him and of course, matching his manly forehead:D

cr: dydydy1207

That's socks Transparent ^^* 14218172_1765778860328723_619555061_n.jpg?oh=578485c6b5853c153b09e2d8de1a2abf&oe=57CFA60B

• Like 5

On 9/5/2016 at 8:21 AM, wannika0912 said:

That's socks Transparent ^^*

@wannika0912 Thank you for posting and explain the transparency sock around Siyang ankle.

Forgave me  :D This ahjumma really needs to updated her current trendy sense ;) 

Quite amazing have such socks in markets . It looks cute too.  :huh:

• Like 4

I havent been following the forum here for quite some time nor I watched Siyang's new drama. I finished watching Happy Home though. But when I got the news of dating, my heart literally sank.

First I am so happy for because she found love in the midst of work (Reminds me of the Yoo In Na couple from Queen InHyun). No wonder she no longer rushes for wedding (she said during interview) and she definitely is glowing. As same age friend I think they can relate a lot. I wish them all the best!

I am sure Siyang will congratulate her as well. I remember he used to say she felt like a comrade to him. To pursue the career in the same direction. I am sure their relationship will turn into something good one. (Just like JoKwon and Ga In)

BUT! I feel a little sad for the fans here that are still shipping them very much. Especially the 1st anniversary project just ended not long ago. I am sure if the two of them received it they will feel a little bad as well. I hope the fans here will take in the news without being too sad (I am still a little shocked now haha)

They ONCE gave us fond memories and I am proud to be a part of this fandom!

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I havent been following the forum here for quite some time nor I watched Siyang's new drama. I finished watching Happy Home though. But when I got the news of dating, my heart literally sank.

First I am so happy for because she found love in the midst of work (Reminds me of the Yoo In Na couple from Queen InHyun). No wonder she no longer rushes for wedding (she said during interview) and she definitely is glowing. As same age friend I think they can relate a lot. I wish them all the best!

I am sure Siyang will congratulate her as well. I remember he used to say she felt like a comrade to him. To pursue the career in the same direction. I am sure their relationship will turn into something good one. (Just like JoKwon and Ga In)

BUT! I feel a little sad for the fans here that are still shipping them very much. Especially the 1st anniversary project just ended not long ago. I am sure if the two of them received it they will feel a little bad as well. I hope the fans here will take in the news without being too sad (I am still a little shocked now haha)

They ONCE gave us fond memories and I am proud to be a part of this fandom!

Omo omo omo… me too still a little shocked now...

As fans of both Soyeon Siyang….If the news is true…I wish happiness for cute soyeon, success for siyang career and his private life.

And as @catgoh92 said…I have fun will all berries chingus and proud to be a part of this fandom.

Berries…Fighting ;);)

• Like 9

Woaw...taken aback by the news but as I said earlier.... alone or together...i love them both.

I wish soyeon all the best and may she gets the happiness and love from her new found love ....that's all i can say at the moment.

And with due respect to her and her love one....i will not make any more fanarts....my wish is not to hurt anyone who is in a relationship with these fanarts. Siso couple.....you have made me happy watching you at wgm and i wish both soyeon and siyang all the best for your future alone or together.

And also.....i'm glad to have made new friends here in this wonderful thread. Berries...i love you all

• Like 10

Just saw the article and came in straight.....nice to see such mature post here till now....glad to be a part of this.

"hope the outside world treats this news kindly too. "

As long as she is happy...that is good.

Guess the guy took siyang too seriously....and really is taking care of soyeon. Haha.

There is no need to stop coming....instead of 1 couple. We just need to focus on 2 individuals.  

• Like 10

Really not surprising of hearing this news as recent Soyeon interview, she revealed her mum & sister likes LSW But...., on the another hand ....feels sad too :huh:  Now understand why SISO agencies did not mentioned our donations;)

Anyway, Congrats Soyeon.

Agreed with @SamaraP, due to respect, will not post any fans arts and SISO news anymore. Since i'm not die-hard Soyeon fan. 

Really sad to leave here and i would like to said a BIG THANK YOU to all berries who have been supporting and regular visits this thread all these while. Sorry if i missed out anyone.... @kappy @6u2n7a@seesaw_love@SamaraP@Z33Ta@LeeK@Alilla@alou@novikoydy

@SamaraP I will miss your fan arts:) 

Do take care & Fightings every Berrries :blush:

....till we met again...perhaps another thread again...ke ke ke:D Ann--yong:blush:

• Like 7

..oouucchhhhh~!! did i just heard my heart cried?!?.. :tears:

..andwaeee~!! was it confirmed by the both parties??.. (in denial stage..) :mellow:

..what will happen next?? .. should i be happy or should i feel sad?? 

Im very sure  that each one of the berries right now feels this way.. Let's all have a virtual group hug berries~!! ..

But it doesn't mean that we will cease to support our beloved SiSo.. individually and/or separately.. 

Fighting berries~!! We can do this!! We're all in this together!! Mwahhhhh~!!! 

• Like 6

Oh! Ohhhh!!!! ... Here I come!!! ... **KABOOM!!!** I’ve just crash-landed, berries... back to earth... Haha...

I have always thought I am always prepared when such news breaks out and that I would be able to bring myself to gently land back to earth but still I was somewhat stunned by the news... :dizzy:

But as @LeeK said “As long as she is happy...that is good.”

And to each and every berry, A VERY BIG THANK YOU!!! :heart:

You guys are really a bunch of sweet, delicious berries... :kiss_wink:

GoNNa MiSS U LoTS!!! :cry:

Till we meet again... Annyeong... 

• Like 6

eeeiiiiii~!! Berries~!!! don't just leave yet~!! it wasn't confirmed yet.. was it???.. not to bring false hope or whatsoever.. this is my stand.. as long as it is not confirmed by So Yeon herself, it will stay as a rumor for me.. the moment she admit that they are a couple, that will only be the time for me to believe.. i'll truly be sad, that i will admit, after all i love SiSo as a couple..BUT.. i know in my heart that the journey will not end here.. 

..BERRIES~~!!!! HAJIMA~~!!! :cry:

• Like 6

I'm still in denial... 

It still hard to believe the news....

we all see their great chemistry together and how they looked happy together...

their gestures...their interlock fingers...

their efforts to make each other happy....

their kisses...

too many sweet memories....

:bawling:

• Like 5

My heart sank when I heard the news.  I am in denial and want (or rather, don't want) to hear it from her own mouth.  I'm trying to be happy for her and deep inside somewhere I'm sure I am.  Don't mean to sound like a bummer, but I'm really bummed out right now.  And understandably, everyone will be halting the fan arts and rah rah Siso couple comments and leaving and..and...hmmmm.  I know how you're feeling, everybody.  I admire those who are being very mature and realistic about this.  It'll take this Berry a little longer to come off of my cloud, you understand.  (Did you laugh? 'Cause I was trying a bit to be funny.)  Talk with you later.  Enjoyed this and all of your wonderful selves immensely while it lasted.  

@alou ... Is this sounding like a graduation speech?  Haha (weak haha, I might add)

• Like 7

@kappy... that first sentence of my post up there... that's me trying to be funny too or to be more précised trying to cover up the heavy-heartedness that I'm actually feeling... 

Honestly, my heart is having a jumble of emotions right now and 90% of them not "happy" ones... :tears:

• Like 6

i haven't watch HH yet...but i don't think I will be able to watch it after the news...

currently I'm watching si yang new drama. And I feel sad for him. Even in this drama,his role is to be the guy who is falling in love with older woman but she is liking another same age guy....

:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6